FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > total submission

total submission

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames3724 OP   Man  over a year ago

chesham

the evening begins as i knock on the front door of the couple i met online, i get welcomed by two smiley faces and quickly feel welcome and given a nice big glass of wine, as we sit and chat the married couple touch and stroke each other gently clearly excited by what might lay ahead, after a couple of drinks they invite me to there large bedroom, i have a blindfold put on me before i know it and feel two sets of hands undressing me, the voices have changed from friendly chat to more controlled and directive as i'm told to keep quiet and obey intructions, i feel totally submissive immeadieately, once naked i feel my hands being tied and then i am layed down on the bed, i'm told to open my legs and life my bum slighty which i do , i feel a butt plug pushed into me and gasp with pleasure, " this will keep you as we want u" i'm told, i'm then sat up onj the bed and told to open my mouth, i feel a hard cock slowly enter my mouth and i'm told to suck it like the slut you are!, i'm happily sucking away like a good sub and am amazed how much i like it combined with the feeling of the butt plug in me, then i'm told to get on all fours on the floor, i hear some rustling and the feel some cold lube being spread all over and in my arse, it feels nice and before i know it i feel a hard strap on going slowly into my tight arse, as i moan i feel a cock slapping on my face and then pushed into my mouth, " you're our dirty little slut" i hear as i get spitroasted, it feels so good and its not long before i have cum sprayed all over my face, then i'm layed on the bed and fucked some more by the girl with the strap on as i'm wanked off by her husband, i explode all over myself and am untied and told to go and clean myself up and get ready for the next part..............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good , wud love that to happen cant wait for part 2

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic