FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Barmaid to getting laid by a woman

Barmaid to getting laid by a woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

MY FIRST TIME WITH A WOMEN ( 15 years ago )

After reading the My First Time with a Man..... thought I would share my one and only experience with a woman

The boring start is .......come out of a bad relationship with a guy. Left the guy and the town we lived in. END OF.

Got a job behind a bar. Met all walks of life and some great characters. A lot of the couples were lesbians and we all got on well & shared some fun times. Joined in the social nights out etc, they all respected that I was straight, but there was one girl that I was so attracted too and got on with very well. Thought about her all the time and my heart jumped when she came in the pub and I knew I blushed everytime I served her or chatted to her, like a school girl crush

I lived and worked in the pub. One night ( my night off ) I was very d*unk and we girls had had a great night out

The girl I liked was single had a great personality and made me laugh so much. Later that night she went to the toilet and with the confidence that I never knew I had I followed her and just approached her , took both hands and held her face, directed it towards me and full on snogged her, tongues and all, her hands on my breasts and crotch and I was getting very turned on as she just went for it with me & with someone in the cubicle asking if there was any loo roll in the other toilet ( oh the romance ) .......then thought to myself WTF am I doing and just ran out of the toilets & I left the bar and went upstairs to my room in tears!

About 15 minutes later she came upstairs and knocked on my door and asked if I was okay. God my heart was pounding and the fear, do I answer? I want to answer, I wanted to kiss her again, that would of been enough just to kiss her. I approached the door and said that I was fine. She asked me to open the door as we need to talk and she wanted to know if what had happened in the toilets was just a d*unken act or was I serious & did I know what i was doing.....

I opened the door, fuck me wanted to take her there and then ( i didnt know how to "take" a woman, what the hell do i do ) but showed her into my room , we sat on the bed and we started to chat about what had happened in the toilet ( all of 5 mins ) then the next thing, ripping our clothes off, kissing & exploring each others bodies & then having the most amazing, sensual foreplay, touching another woman was such a turn on as it was like I knew what she was feeling ( if that makes sense ) . The way she caressed and kissed me all over & allowed me to do the same to her, both thrusting our thighs, the moaning and vocal, I loved exploring her body, the feeling of another womans cunt getting wet, a feeling that obviously I had never experienced but it just felt right then she started fingering me with so much tenderness but that was hard, that turned me on so much. Sucking & licking my nipples, clit & cunt. I was so comfortable so I just sort of followed her with what she did to me & the both of us had an great time. The 69 was just an explosion of juices. The experience was amazing and it was also my first experience of gush(es) that I ever had ( hellfire and the reaction of her was just as good as the gush itself, what a turn on to turn someone on so much ).

I have never had any regrets and to this day we are friends but I am straight but thank the lords that I met her & went with her and from it learnt to be myself, confident but most of all made a fantastic friend from it, you know who you are, thanks x

Well I enjoyed writing this, left some of it out, being selfish but what a great memory!

B x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

glad you enjoyed yourself.....

nawty nawty

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fabulous experience - thanks for sharing!

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Yes great erotic story....... I'm shocked you dint keep it up having enjoyed it soooo much

» Add a new message to this topic