FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > standing in heels

standing in heels

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i was asked by a friend to tile her neighbours sun room floor. that day i started was the first time we met. about 5 ft 8 long black hair and in t shirt n jeans. we discussed the lay out of tiles and the money too. we agreed a price and i made a start. it wasnt long until i felt the heat building up in the sun room, after all the rom was for relaxing not working. jen said she was going up to change, about 1 hr passed when i heard the distinct noise of high heels on the ceramic kithen floor. as i was on my knees a looked around only to find my eyes level to a short leather skirt . i let my eyes fall to see a perfect pair of stocking clad legs and high heels . i looked up to see jen smiling with just a bra holding back her heavy breasts. she turned and walked over to the fridge and bent over taking out a bottle f wine. she poured a glass and leaned against the unit and slowly sipped her drink. she asked me was it hot and suggested i removed my t shirt. still on my knees she walked over and helped take my t shirt off. she held my head and pulled it in against her pussy..i could smell the leather and the scent of her sex. i reached up and fumbled to find a release for her skirt,1 zip and down it slid ,she stepped out of it, lifted her left leg and wrapped it around my neck. my tongue instantly shot out to taste and run over her clit. it tasted so good sticky hot silky all at once.soon she was lying on the floor with me licking and fingering her shaved pussy . she pulled at my trousers and soon had both them and my pants off. i moved to a 69 position and my hard cock was in her mouth, my balls started to tighten and i tried to pull away . jen had her finger circling my ass then i felt her finger in me, she pulled me down my cock deep in her mouth . my cum shot dwn her throat as i pulled out she licked and sucked my cock clean. she pointed to a bag on the table, in it a black dildo which i soon had up her soaking clit. as i played with her i licked her ass she came

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic