FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I love dogging

I love dogging

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just got back from a well know Staffordshire area

I was going to give up for the night. But thought I would do one more round. As I pulled into the car park I see a car and to my shock its a couple. I sit and wait then I get a flash of a light. I responded back with a flash of my light.

I then hear the car start and I think to my self there not interested. But then they just moved around. Next I hear the car doors go. So I sit in the dark and try and see what's going on. But I can't

So I moved my car slowly with just my side lights on to get a look. And they a standing there playing and kissing. I watch for a little while before getting out and going over. No words are said I just edge closer and closer. The ladie I'd bent over hands on the car why Her husband is doing her slowy. I get closer and watch removing my now hard cock and as soon as its out she ask if I want some help her warm hands wrap around my throbbing cock as she sucks off her fella in the front seat. As I stand behind and rub her clit fast. Her moans getting louader until her husband finish.

I did not cum but can say I loved every minitue of after. Made some small talk be I going power own ways.

What a good night

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic