FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Bride and Bull story

A Bride and Bull story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Zoe was the love of my life we were both young 23 been together since we were 19 .

She was way out of my league she was sweet funny intelligent long flowing blonde hair green eyes a cute smile lips that can only be described as blow job lips

She was petite and so delicate but had tits large for her frame , they were not huge just nice and perky and big for her tiny body

She was the dream girl she would make wonderful squeals during sex always tried her best to please in every way

We were quite sexually adventurous doing a lot in our early years no bum stuff as Zoe hated it but most other things we had tried at least once

Around two years back Zoe had asked me something which shocked me a lot

We had been out for a nice day shopping and both needed rest we lay on the sofa cuddling and Zoe turned to me

“ would you ever want to have sex with someone else ?”

I was taken a back

“ of course not I have you why would I want to “

Zoe smiled but then looked down a bit hesitant

“ not even if it was just sex ... I mean I love you and you love me that will never change but what if we had sex with others ?”

I could see she was serious

“ is there something wrong?”

“ no silly I’m just you know being realistic we are both young and very much together it might be healthy if we slept with others to experiment “

Strangely I felt my cock get hard and it wasn’t at the idea I was being given a free ticket to fuck other women . It was the thought of Zoe getting fucked by others

“ if your serious about it then we should try it but be careful”

Zoe giggled with excitement her boobs always shook when she got excited my cock was hard but couldn’t let on

“ I always fancied your mate Becca ha” I joked but kinda being serious

Zoe looked mad

“ no we can’t fuck people we know it has to be stranger from another place I don’t want to bump into a guy I’ve fucked when I’m with my mother “

I couldn’t believe how fast we normalised it I could tell Zoe had thought this through

“ ok we need ground rules”

We laid them out

Always use protection

They have to live far away

Both of us must approve of the other person

Zoe got so excited I had mixed emotions I didn’t want to lose my Zoe but I was so excited at the idea of seeing her be fucked

Zoe turned back to me kissing me

“ this is just fun that’s all your the one I love”

She grabbed her laptop and felt my cock

“ oh this is exciting you ... feel me”

I put my hand down Zoe’s jeans feeling her shaved pussy it was soaked

Zoe had mentioned a site to look on for people to meet I got the feeling she’s been looking for ages

We both set up profiles being open and honest

About what we wanted

I noticed Zoe had set her age specifications quite high 35-60 was it a mistake or was she looking for an older man

“ it’s like a fantasy babes you have to try and find someone not like me so I’m going for an older guy it’s something I’ve fantasied about”

I saw sense in it but my profile was so bad I didn’t want to really shag anyone else

Once we were set up and uploaded a few discreet pics of us we waited

As usual Zoe got swamped in mail right away

I wasn’t shocked she was a young blonde wanting an older man

She took great delight in the attention and carefully picked through the mail

She knew who she wanted

I got nothing but after an hour Zoe perked up

“ I think I got him”

She smiled so bright and showed me the guy he was late 40s athletic tall looked like he had a

Good job greying hair but a full head nice tanned then I saw the next pic of his cock

Mixed emotions went through me as Zoe beamed at the sight of his cock it was huge both thick and long much much bigger than me at least 9 inches and thick

“ what do you think he’s sent a nice message he lives on York so not far but far enough”

I nodded I wanted Zoe to be happy and told her to reply to him

They chatted for a bit and seemed to get on he knew she had a boyfriend and just wanted some extra fun

Then he got her number and they moved to texting I could no longer see the messages just hear her giggles

“ babes I’m gonna send Richard some nudes that ok”

It was getting real

“ if you want to yeah just be careful”

Zoe giggled like a schoolgirl so excited and ran to our bedroom

She was gone for a while and my cock throbbed at the idea another man wanted her

She came back in just in a silk dressing gown

“ how about next weekend we meet up with Richard?” She said as she looked at me seductively

I couldn’t say no to her and agreed

We made love that night but I could tell she was thinking of him

All week Zoe was so excited constantly texting him

We had planned to travel down to York and meet up for a drink and if things went well to a hotel for sex

The day came Zoe got dressed up in a nice long summer blue and white dress very flowing her hair looked amazing and she normally did her makeup discretions but today she looked stunning she looked like the girl next door type gone a bit bad

I was nervous

We took the train down

“ I’m so wet” Zoe whispered in my ear she raised up her dress to see she had white tiny panties on and I felt it they were soaked

My heart was beating so fast Zoe was constant smiles I was guessing because she was going to get a huge cock

Once at the station we walked and I saw him standing in a casual suit smiling

“ it’s him it’s him” Zoe said as she burst into a run literally throwing herself at him

They hugged and kissed gently on the lips right away

I felt like the third wheel but my cock loved it

“ oh god I’m so excited “ Zoe said hanging off Richards arm

I shook hands with Richard we both seemed okish with each other him going out of his way to make small talk with me as we walked to a bar as Zoe linked arms with him as I carried her bag

Once on the bar Zoe and Richard got a table I got the drinks by the time I’d arrived they were very close smiling and laughing

His hand has went up her dress rubbing her inner thigh

We chatted a bit but soon it was all about then two as they got a bit hot and heavy openly kissing a bit of tongue and his hand went further up

Zoe was loving it

“ ok I think we are all comfortable what sat we take this to the hotel I know a great one”

Zoe kissed him and we set off to the hotel

It was very swanky and Richard breezed up through reception as his hand went on my girlfriends bum

I felt uneasy in the lift as they kissed we made it along to the room it was a fairly big room two bedrooms and a lounge

Richard walked on ahead to the big bedroom and Zoe turned to me

“ it’s going great I can’t believe it ... I love you babes you ok just staying out of the way while me and Richard have fun”

I smiled and nodded kissing her

“ I promise we will find you a woman to fuck when we get back home I love you so so much thank you for this “ Zoe said as she hugged me

She giggled as she ran off to the bedroom and the door closed

I walked into the lounge and sat I could hear the giggles laughed and moans as an older man took my young girlfriend

My cock throbbed harder hearing them I heard Zoe gasp as she must of seen his cock followed by the sounds of her sucking on his cock

Zoe’s moans and Richards grunts soon became louder as I realised he was fucking her

The bed squeaked and I wanted to wank

Richard knee how to fuck as I could hear Zoe mane sounds I’d never heard eventually after a long time I heard him cum in her

Then silence it went on so long I put the tv on quite low

After an hour I was curious then the door knocked I went io open it it was room service with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries and cream

I took it in and wheeled it to the room nervous I knocked

The door opened Richard in a towel smiled and thanked me I saw Zoe in the bed hair a mess smiling covered by the sheets

Richard closed the door as they pooped the champagne and laughed

I’m guessing I was round two we had not made any rules on how long the meet would go for

I heard them go again this tome slower and after that silence again it was late I drifted off only to be woken up by ...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Great so far, hope theres more

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Great start. Keep going

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

A loud bang I jumped up startled to see Richard naked

“ shit sorry buddy didn’t mean to wake you” he said

“ oh no it’s fine” I replied still half asleep

“ just off to the bathroom”

Richard smiled and headed off I could see he had left the bedroom door ajar I looked at my watch it was 3 am

I could barely make out in the dark that Zoe was in the bed stirring

I stayed out I wanted to go in and see her but I heard Richard come back he smiled as he walked back

His cock was huge even when not erect it swayed I thought Zoe must be having a great tune getting filled

“ il try to keep the noise down” Richard whispered

“ how’s Zoe ?” I asked

Richard always smiling

“ she’s great .. such a little minx” he laughed as he walked back in the bedroom

I could see Zoe sit up putting her arms up to him as he closed the door

I heard faint sounds of kissing then the unmistakable sound of Zoe getting fucked again

Her moans so loud as he made her cum

I wanked slow cumming after I heard them stop I’ve never cummed so much

I fell back asleep to be woken later on by the hotel door clicking shut

It was 9 am I looked around waited to hear any sounds I got up slowly and creeped to the bedroom door

I knocked no reply

I opened it slowly Zoe was sat on the side of the bed hair full on messy she had such thick hair it always got so messy after sex

She was smiling covered in a sheet

“ hey babes thank you so much for last night .. it was amazing I love you” she smiled

I was happy Zoe had had fun and was pleased she’d had a dream guy fuck her

I saw on the floor multiple used condoms full with cum relived a little that they had stuck to the safe sex policy

I walked over to Zoe to kiss her she pulled back

“ oh no babes sorry I just took Richards load in my mouth before he left .. let me shower and brush my teeth “

Wow she had swallowed his seed she rarely did it for me

Zoe got up her body looked so hot so young and firm I waited while she showered and changed

She was beaming again all happy we kisses she thanked me for being so understanding and we made our way to the station

I had so many questions for her but I waited till we got home

On the way back she was hire silent and distant was it regret or something else

Once home I made her some tea and asked her

“ did you enjoy it?”

Zoe nodded smiling

“ it was everything I wanted “

“ what about his cock?”

Zoe moaned and smiled so big thinking about his cock

“ oh baby I love you you know that I love your cock ... but wow I’ve never been so full he really fucked me like super fucked me and to swallow his cock was wonderful his cum tasted so nice”

I was shocked but hard

“ I’m glad you loved it” I kissed her

We agree to try and find a female for me but my heart wasn’t in it I told Zoe I was fine with this just being a one off

She looked at me confused

“ one off? ... no babes I mean like we will be doing this again”

I didn’t know what to say

“ nothing changes between us I don’t mind if you sleep with another woman it’s gonna be ok we love each other “

That was two years ago since then I’ve yet to sleep with another woman however Our relationship has gotten better we love each other more than ever. Zoe still sees Richard we did one more meet at the same place but after that Zoe asked if she could go alone.

I agreed and for two years we’ve been happy Zoe will go down and stay with Richard most weekends she Always comes back so happy

They took a few week long holidays to Spain too I feel more comfortable as a cuck I enjoy hearing what he does to her

Occasionally Richard will come here and fuck Zoe in our bed they still kept to the safe sex policy although she would swallow his cum even telling me one horny night they’d had sex 4 times and she decided to swallow his cum from the condoms as she loved the taste so much

About a year ago though when Richard was around seeing Zoe I was on the sofa listening in when Zoe came through she looked so hot

Hair in pigtails cum on her face and perky tits only wearing fish nets and stockings her pussy glistened she asked me

“ hey babes listen it’s been a while and Richard wants to know if he can cum in me?”

My cock got hard I had always insisted on condoms but this turned me on Zoe smiled his cum on her face

“ if you want him too then yeah “ I said her eyes lit up

“ thank you thank you so much babes I love .. I’d kiss you but I just sucked his cock” Zoe ran back into our bedroom to tell Richard the good news

The next sounds I heard made me cum so hard as I knew Richard was entering her bareback and when I heard him cum I knew he was filling my girlfriend up with his seed

So we’ve all been so happy in our relationship so much so that I asked Zoe to marry me ... and she said yes

I had taken her to Italy and proposed under the moonlight

We decided on a June wedding and weirdly since we got engaged I had not heard Zoe mention seeing Richard I thought maybe it was over once he found out she was engaged

How wrong I was ...

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story x

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Things were going well planning the wedding still no sign of Richard

Zoe had been a bit distant for a week I assumed her and Richard had broken it off

I didn’t ask but knew she wasn’t seeing him the most she’d gone without seeing him was 3 weeks.

I had worked out he was fucking her more than I was but things back to normal just me and Zoe

Until she stopped me one Saturday afternoon while sitting out wedding invitations

“ babes” she always said that when she wanted something

“ babes listen I want to invite ... I want to invite Richard to the wedding “ she said very hesitant

I was stunned

“ what why?”

“ look he’s a big part of my life and I want him there”

I asked her why again and explained how I thought they’d broken up

Zoe explained that after we got engaged she had a massive argument with Richard, he was unhappy about the marriage

“ I chose you babes over him I want to marry you” Zoe said tearful

She said she hadn’t spoken to him till recently when he called to apologise and had came round to our house while I was at work and they had make up sex he had lavished her with gifts Zoe had disguised as engagement presents from family

I felt betrayed she’d always told me when they were meeting

“ I can’t believe you want a guy you’ve fucked at our wedding are you nuts ?” I lashed out I shouldn’t of

Zoe welled up crying

“ really fucking really just a guy who’s fucked me well guess what ... your mate Andy who’s coming I fucked him when we got together bloody big cock too he’s at the wedding . Oh and my dads best mate I sucked his cock on my 18th birthday he’s coming . What about mike Dennis and Phil my 3 friends at uni who I told you were like brothers oh no they weren’t they all fucked me we used to fuck all the time before we got together sometimes all at once ...they use to cover my face in cum” Zoe cried

We were both upset

“ oh and what about the family friend my old English teacher well guess what I fucked him after I left high school hes coming too I sucked his cock so many times ... so fucking WHAT IF RICHARD COMES there’s gonna be 7 men who’ve all fucked me or had me suck their dick and swallow their cum at my wedding”

I didn’t know what to say

“ I chose you I chose you I just want to the two men I spend my life with at my wedding that’s all” Zoe cried

I felt bad I held her

“ I’m sorry I’m sorry he can come”

Zoe looked up at me eyes full of tears smiled and kissed me

“ thank you”

I helped writes out the invite to Richard..,.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Fucking love this the husband is a closet masochist lol

Wow

Belter of a story so far

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Interesting, can’t wait for more

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Great writing xxx

Keep going xxxx

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

This is so good

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago

elgin

The lead up to the wedding I heard nothing of Richard I guessed Zoe was too occupied with the wedding as was I

A few days before the wedding Zoe had wanted us to go 3 days before the wedding with no contact I agreed but on our last day together before she went off to stay at her mums house she dropped a bombshell

“ babes you’ve been so great with the wedding so understanding ... I just want one more thing”

She was bright I’d done a lot and it was costing a fortune only the best for her

“ what is it?”

“ I’m so happy you said that Richard could come and you know how both of you are big parts of my life” Zoe looked to the ground sad

I could tell she was gearing up to ask for something big

“ it’s just when Richard found out that we were getting married it hurt him a lot .. and I promised I’d make it up to him. I love you so so much and I chose you but he’s a part of my life I only think it’s fair on him if ...”Zoe paused to kiss me

“ go on “

“ it’s only ... fair if Richard gets to fuck me first on our wedding night”

I sighed a Big Groan I wasn’t happy at all

“ hey babes hey it’s just one fuck that’s all then you’ll have me for the rest of the night and the honey moon and babes it’s not like you dint like me getting fucked I know it turns you on”

I was annoyed but she has me I would find it sexy my cock twitched at the thought Zoe kisses me and smiled her cute smile

“ pretty please for me ... il let you fuck my tight bum on the honeymoon if you say yes “

This was a shocker Zoe has never let anyone fuck her arse I’d tried and she’d always said no I’d always wanted to fuck her up there

“ erm ok but it’s just one fuck”

Zoe jumped up and down so giddy and kissed me she grabbed her bags and left the next time I’d see her would be at the wedding

Near MK

did she really abstain?

Wow very close to home this one

Lincoln

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

gets better and better

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

She really does need to get hubby to clean her and her bull up on her wedding night,

Xx

as soon as you let your girl do this she loses all respect for you,

dublin

I was so nervous about the wedding and the wedding night.

We had arranged a nice hotel for the reception and place for us to stay before our honeymoon

I had managed to arrange for Richard to stay down the hall from us so he could easily access the honeymoon suite I the evening without anyone knowing

We had all agreed that if anyone asked Richard was an old work colleague of mine I worked for a big company over many sectors so it seemed plausible

Only one other person knew his true identity that was Zoe’s best friend Becca who’s known all along about him

I was having a nightmare with some of the wedding issues constantly having to sort out issues with catering the hotel and band not to mention family and friend issues

I was stressed and to top it off I wouldn’t be able to get stress relief till after Richard had fucked my newly married wife

The day came and everything was going smooth so far

I was excited to get married to Zoe I loved her and couldn’t wait for the honeymoon I needed a break

I was nervous as hell my stomach doing backflips as I waited at the alter I had not seen Zoe in her dress I didn’t even know what to expect

I looked in the crowd of family and friends making out which men had fucked her was quite exciting seeing them there knowing that we’d all cummed in the brides mouth

The music commenced and I waited seeing Zoe was like seeing a sexy angel

Her wedding dress didn’t leave much to the imagination in the boob department it was low cut shoulders bare I couldn’t even work out how it was staying on her I guess she had it tied tight as her boobs were pushed up only covering the nipples

She looked so fucking hot the dress was covered in diamonds and the bottom half was hug all ruffled up with a long trail

Her blonde hair flowed and she looked so gorgeous I just wanted to have her suck my dick right there

I could tell a few whispers from women about the inappropriate dress but all the men beamed with delight

I noticed Richard towards the back looking quite reserved

My heart raced as we went through the vows and when we were announced man and wife I got so excited as we kissed

So happy confetti everywhere we walked down the aisle to smiles and got in the car to the hotel only a short drive away

Some brides I know change dresses but Zoe kept hers on for the reception she loved it the trail detached and she looked so sexy with her boobs out I didn’t complain

I was so busy at the reception speaking to relatives and sorting out issues with catering I hardly saw Zoe

I noticed her talking to a few of the guys who’d shagged her their eyes fixated on her tits

She danced on the dance floor as all the men watched her perky tits bounce I was getting hard seeing others objectify my wife

Becca approached me

“ didn’t know Richard would be here I’m surprised “ she said

She was normally like this always sly digs

“ it’s Zoe’s day and she wanted him so I’m happy”

Becca smirked at me making a big cock sign with her mouth and hands

I was sidetracked by the band with some complaints my best man was too pissed to take care of it

I noticed Richard approach Zoe and give her a kiss on the cheek she looked at him so lovingly her eyes sparkled

The night started to wind down as people said their goodbyes I knew the time was coming

We made our goodbyes to everyone our close relatives were staying in the hotel too

I linked arms with Zoe the first real time we had spent together most of the night

We made our way to our room we were both silent both knowing what was going to happen

Getting out of the lift Zoe broke arms with me and turned to me

“ do you want to watch?” She asked

“ yes il watch” I replied unsure if it was the right answer

“ just don’t wank and sit in the corner don’t say anything “ Zoe demanded

We opened the door to our honeymoon suite to see Richard tie undone sitting on the side of the four poster bed

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Cambridgeshire

By *aj 123Man  over a year ago

ilford

Brilliant story

By *imbo100Man  over a year ago

Worcester

You just know Richard is going to end up taking her up the wrong un and then taking her on honeymoon

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

scotland

Wow.

By *teve9111Man  over a year ago

UK

Keep going!

Liking this

By *heekybexsCouple  over a year ago

clitheroe

Love it! X

Near MK

So well written

aylesbury

Eager for more

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

More please ; )

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

Northumberland

Love to see how this unfolds,

Xx

Awsome story really well written but a bit close to home but keep going .

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Cant wait to read more

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

great story

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Great story

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Great story, keep it going

Lincoln

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

dublin

dublin

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Blackburn

Masked and Distant

Fabulous story, cant wait to read about the wedding night.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Newcastle upon Tyne

Looking forward to the next part

Richard smiled so wide as I brought Zoe in

Zoe went giddy upon seeing Richard her eyes looked at him so lovingly they embraced so passionately and pulled back kissing each other

I moved to sit in the corner as I watched Richard take my newly married wife

“ I’ve waited for this moment all day” Zoe squealed with excitement

“ you look so beautiful as always “ he replied as he led her to the bed he layed her down in her wedding dress

He unzipped his pants pulling out his thick long cock I’d seen it when it wasn’t erect and it was huge but this looked like a monster Zoe squeaked seeing it so excited

Zoe pulled up her dress with his help I saw she had white stockings and suspenders on and no knickers

“ I’ve been so wet waiting for this” Zoe purred as he spread her legs and positioned his huge cock to fuck her

Zoe normally kept her pussy trimmed but she completely shaved it today

She looked up to Richard in a way I’ve never seen her look as he slowly slid his cock into my wife’s pussy she moaned so loud with each inch

Zoe’s moans got me hard

“ oh god daddy it’s so big” she yelled

“ shhh little one it’s nearly in” Richard replied

Zoe has often said that she never got over how big he is I guess she was right

Richard slid in further till he was balls deep in my new wife Zoe wriggled and squealed with excitement he leaned in to kiss her as he started to fuck her

He pulled off his shirt his athletic body pumping harder in my wife’s young cunt

Zoe moaned louder and louder begging Richard to fuck her harder he obliged pulling her legs up on his shoulders and began to make her gasp as he pounded the fuck out of her

“ oh oh g g g god f f f fuck meeee” Zoe stuttered

Her legs started to shake

“ I’m cumming “ she yelled as Richard grunted

“ IM CUMMING” she yelled again so loud

Richard grunted loud

“ I’m gonna cum in you” he panted as he emptied his seed bareback in my wife’s pussy

They embraced and kissed lovingly and began to laugh and giggle

He left his cock in her draining his cum into her

Eventually rolling off her Zoe pulling her dress back so he could lay next to her I thought ok that’s it he will go and I can fuck her

I stood up walking over to them as Zoe cuddled into Richard

“ you have fun” I said breaking the silence

“ oh babes just give us a minute or two ok” Zoe replied

“ yeah buddy just need a few more minutes here” Richard smirked

Just as they said that my phone rang I looked at the number it was Zoe’s dad

“ it’s your dad”

I answered hearing her dad frantic on the other end turns out some relatives had got into a fight and they needed help in the hotel lobby

I hung up explaining it to Zoe

“ go go sort it out I don’t want my day ruined” Zoe demanded

I made my way out leaving Zoe with Richard

Running down to the lobby I caught the tail end of an argument it was around 12:30

After discussing the situation and calming things down getting everyone home I got stuck talking to my father in law

He could talk for ages and was bending my was about work I tried my best to end the conversation knowing my wife his daughter was getting fucked as we spoke

He didn’t get my urgency and I had to walk him to his room

Much to his wife’s annoyance she thought he was being an arse and told me so she looks the double of Zoe just older and thanked me for bringing her husband back

She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek

“ now you go back to your lovely bride “

I looked at my phone it was 1:45 am fuck I thought I’ve been gone so long

I rushed up to our room and opened the door

I heard heavy sex walking in Richard had Zoe doggy style her dress was off hanging up and she just had on the whites stockings and suspenders her tits flopping back and forth as he fucked her hard from behind

They saw me if looks could kill

“ oh no babes no you’ve been too long ... we are really going here we can’t stop now look just take Richards key and stay in his room”

“ just makes sense buddy we are in a rhythm here plus I’ve cummed in her mouth I’m sure you won’t mind me saving you from kissing her like that” Richard smiled as he had his cock up my wife’s pussy

“ I’m sorry babes il make it up to you on our honeymoon this is too goooooood” Richard began to fuck her again and she giggled and laughed

“ no daddy not yet wait till he’s gone “ Zoe laughed

“ fuck it I’m fucking you “ Richard said dismissing her and fucking her harder as she moaned

I grabbed his key he winked at me as I left hearing Zoe moan for daddy to fuck her harder

I slinked off down the hall into his room where I crashed for the night

I dreamed of a better honeymoon

Northumberland

By *and2aCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

Mmm

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

lol fabulous tale

By *and2aCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

Mmm

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Bookmark

Whiteley

Anyone else really rooting for him? Lol

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

I taught he was going to fuck the bridesmaid

I woke to the door of Richards room being opened I had fallen asleep on the bed fully clothed

Zoe came blustering in full of life and energy a bouncy ball of fun I used to say

She was dressed in a white flowing dress no bra on her perky tits revealed as she unbuttoned most of the top part of the long dress she had a straw hat on and sunglasses she was ready for the honeymoon

“ wakey wakey sleepy head” she smiled as she jumped on me kissing me

She was like a different person away from Richard Jekyll and Hyde style

We kissed and she smiled

“ we are married I can’t believe it I’m so excited our honeymoon “

I told her I was too I was also wanting desperately to shag my wife to consummate the marriage but I didn’t tell her that

“ come on we have breakfast with my parents and yours before our flight get dressed”

I made my way with her back to our room I saw the evidence of a wild night empty champagne bottles the bed a mess

I didn’t ask what else she did

I got showered and ready and made my way down for breakfast

It was all very nice a bubbly Zoe making everyone happy

I soon noticed Zoe’s mum was dressed in a revealing dress she always dressed so formal and last night I saw how her body was similar to Zoe’s her hair just cut in a bob she did look like a smoking hot milf

I couldn’t believe my mind was wandering to thinking about my wife’s mum they were so close

We finished up breakfast and said our goodbyes

Zoe’s mum gave me a big hug and kiss

“ I’m so glad you married her “ she whispered

It was weird I was curious did she know about Richard Zoe said she told her everything but that I put it out of my mind

We headed for the airport

dublin

stevenage

Great story and well written.look forward to seeing where this goes

Northumberland

Interesting,

Xx

We were heading to the St Lucia I had spent a fortune on the flight and hotel

It was a long way there both of us tired after the flights.

We arrived at the airport and had a car waiting that took us to our resort

Both of us so tired I barely noticed the driver of the car giving Zoe the once over her tits were on full show so I couldn’t blame him

We got to the hotel only to be met by a problem

The receptionist was very hot tanned slim big boobs out Zoe noticed me checking her out and elbowed me

“ I’m sorry there has been an error on your booking I do apologise let me see my manager”

The hot receptionist left

“ don’t fucking look at other women that way and I knew you’d mess up the booking I told you I’d do it ... this is great” Zoe said in one of her famous childish strops

The receptionist came back all smiles Zoe glared at me

“ sorry it’s not an error you have been upgraded to our luxury honeymoon villa “

We were both stunned I didn’t know how this happened if booked the one just below that level

“ how has this happened?” I asked

“ oh says here a note on the upgrade seems your father upgraded you” the receptionist handed the paper to Zoe

Zoe squealed and jumped up and down handing me the paper I read it

It said

* enjoy your upgrade little one love Daddy x

It was Richard he had upgraded us mixed emotions was this his way of making up for fucking her or was it his way of saying he’s richer and can get better places

Zoe was so happy she hugged me

“ see Richard always pulls through for us” she beamed and kissed me

We got escorted to our new honeymoon villa it was set back off the beach and very huge two bedrooms a large living room and kitchen it was a thing I never thought I’d see

Zoe screamed in joy seeing it

“ this was the one I wanted I had told Richard I wanted this one he must of remembered so sweet of him”

Zoe danced around the villa and we soon made our way to the big bedroom it was a huge bed soft sheets a gentle breeze from the ocean it was so romantic

Zoe layed down on the bed we were both so tired still

I went down grab our luggage by the time I came back she was fast asleep I thought I’d let her sleep our marriage consummation could wait we had 3 weeks here I’m sure we’d find the time to fuck

I fell asleep next to my wife happy and content

The smell of the ocean woke me up early it was sunny and bright Zoe was still asleep I lay in bed

Then I heard a knock on the villa door I couldn’t be bothered I just left it then it knocked again

Zoe stirred annoyed she’d been woken I pretended to be asleep

“ what the fuck is this babes urgh your still asleep il go and see” she said in a strop again I thought I hope she won’t be like this the entire honeymoon

I heard her make her way down i listened carefully

Then I heard her loud shriek of excitement I sat upright and bolted to the top of the stairs to see what caused her to shriek

There he was Richard he’d came all the way here they were hugging as Zoe bounced up and down like a schoolgirl so excited

“ I just wanted to make sure my little Zoe got her perfect honeymoon”

For fucks sake I thought I can’t escape this guy

They kissed and Zoe shouted of me

“ look babes Richard came isn’t this amazing “

I nodded faking happiness and shook Richards hand

“ oh buddy there was a slight problem at the front desk because I upgraded you there was an issue with your credit card they said you just need to pop down to sign something real quick”

“ well babes go get it signed” Zoe said

I left heading to the front desk knowing that I’d get back to Richard fucking my wife again

I got to the desk the receptionist told me she’d told Richard I had to sign it whenever it wasn’t urgent

I was furious I marched back to the villa only to walk in to hear the unmistakable sounds of Richard grunting and Zoe moaning

I waited downstairs till they were done

“ cum in my mouth daddy” I heard Zoe beg as Richard grunted loudly as he cummed in my wife’s mouth

I sat waiting for them to come down

Barnsley

City

dublin

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

I waited it was just gone noon

They eventually appeared Zoe dressed in a white bikini and a loose sarong thing

“ babes Richard has booked a speedboat to do some water skiing you coming”

I thought about it and thought well it can’t end in him fucking her so I agreed to tag along

We made our way to the rental place I walked behind Richard and Zoe who walked are in arm

“ daddy by the way you got so much cum on the inside of my wedding dress I could of killed you that first time you cummed in my on my wedding night you basically flooded me with cum” Zoe giggled

Richard laughed

“ basically your cum is gonna be stained ok my dress forever haha” Zoe laughed

“ well you always love cum in and you don’t you you little slut” Richard said grabbing my wife’s bum

We got to the rental place Richard had prepaid and asked if I wanted to go waterski first I was happy to get some distance from them and I was quite experienced at it

We set off I was actually enjoying it as Richard steered the boat I could tell he was staring to test my ability but I was too good

He kept looking back seeing I was still there I think he was hoping to lose me and go off with Zoe and fuck her on the boat

Richard was getting frustrated then he took a sharp left I thought fuck that’s nuts he literally openly trying to get rid of me

I couldn’t handle the sharp turn at speed I lost control and flipped into the air

I can remember seeing my legs then the skis then boom I hit the water and felt a pain in my left leg I went under the water and saw I’d hit a rock the pain was incredible

I managed to get to the surface I saw Richard speed off with Zoe they weren’t coming back

Luckily we were in a quite busy part of the beach and some local tour guides had seen what happened

They carefully got me on their small boat and were actually really amazing they told me not to worry I think they knew I’d broken my leg

They took me to shore and I was amazed how fast they had got an ambulance I was pretty relaxed just in pain and wanted to kill Richard

By the time I had made it to the ambulance I’m guessing Richard and Zoe had seen I was actually hurt Zoe came running

“ oh my god babes I didn’t know it hurt you I’m so sorry” Zoe said I could tell she found it funny and was trying not to laugh

“ are you his wife his leg is broken “ the paramedic said

They offered her to come with me

“ oh no il see you at the hospital Richard will take me”

With that I was rushed on my honeymoon with a broken leg to hospital

I couldn’t complain about how they treated me I was seen to double quick and was soon laid up in bed with a cast on my leg dr said it was broken but not so badly broken

I waited and waited for Zoe no sign eventually she turned up on a red tight dress and hair all done makeup done up she looked like a slut

“ oh babes sorry I’m late we got caught up on the boat it was so much fun Richard took me out to the ocean and well we fucked on the boat it was amazing feeling the ocean rock as we made love”

I was furious and more than rightly so

“ why you dressed up ?” I asked

“ oh sorry yeah we have dinner reservations I gotta go il be back tomorrow just get better” Zoe said kissing me on the cheek

I was left there to simmer in my anger I needed revenge but how

I had plenty time to plan and plan I did

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Northumberland

Now this is getting interesting!

Xx

Great story

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Loving this, brilliant writing

By *ragonage24Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I hope the plan is to knock Richard out?? Hahaha great story though

Blackburn

Gets better

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

I love this story!! Hope Richard gets what’s coming to him !!!!

I hope richards cock falls off

Great story, I'm getting a bit fucked off at Richard though

Tbh id be fucked off with zoe she just using her new hubby ??

To be fair, a good ending would be richard fucks the receptionist, gets caught by Zoe and our boy walks off and bangs Zoe's mum!

Yes i like that

Newcastle

"To be fair, a good ending would be richard fucks the receptionist, gets caught by Zoe and our boy walks off and bangs Zoe's mum! "

Ideal scenario

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

Finally he is getting angry lol

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Surprised he didnt go on facebook or twitter and tell the world about his wife and Richard lol

Worcester

Thank god he’s woken up at last. There’s a bit of cuck play and sloppy seconds but he’s not even involved. Stitch them up good and proper and bang the mother in law

By *onnie27Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

He’s definitely got to fuck the mother in law

By *terobs6869Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

Loving this. What a bitch Zoe is. It's one thing being a slut with her hubby's agreement, but she's taking the piss. As for Richard, he's so far out of order it's not funny. Not going to guess what happens next though, just going to let the OP tell us his story

By *onoBWCMan  over a year ago

All over

Awesome story. Richard is a legend

By *ants horny coupleMan  over a year ago

Huncoat

I'm loving the fact that Zoe is now being bred by Richard and swallowing his spunk....so so naughty!!

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

The receptionist was very hot tanned slim big boobs out Zoe noticed me checking her out and elbowed me

“ I’m sorry there has been an error on your booking I do apologise let me see my manager”

The hot receptionist left

“ don’t fucking look at other women that way and I knew you’d mess up the booking I told you I’d do it ... this is great” Zoe said in one of her famous childish strops

Fuck the hot receptionist and make sure you get caught by Richard and Zoe ... Richard will lose interest if he thinks you are not bothered .. then dump Zoe go home pack her stuff and kick her out then see if Richard wants her when he has no one to wind up

By *anger mouse and EmmaCouple  over a year ago

Honiton

"To be fair, a good ending would be richard fucks the receptionist, gets caught by Zoe and our boy walks off and bangs Zoe's mum! "

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *xbanana2Man  over a year ago

addlestone

Can this story have a happy ending ?

City

Great story

Masked and Distant

Great story, loving it

Blackburn

Northumberland

Time will tell if this bitter tale has a sweet after taste...

Xx

By *raceysfunCouple  over a year ago

NEWHAVEN

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

More please, great story

aylesbury

Can’t wait for the next instalment

dublin

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

This is the best story I’ve ever read on here!

It has everything.

It makes me angry and horny at the same time.

Can’t wait to see what plan he comes up with!

Near MK

Absolutely brilliant

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Lincoln

By *ornycouple44Couple  over a year ago

St austell

Absolutely brilliant

Hubby should of been fitted with chastity cage on the wedding day and bride should of had bulls cum in her on the morning of the wedding day

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

Barnsley

"Absolutely brilliant

Hubby should of been fitted with chastity cage on the wedding day and bride should of had bulls cum in her on the morning of the wedding day"

I wish my wife would have done this to me

Whiteley

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Getting better and better let’s see the revenge

The next day still in hospital Zoe never came I was beyond anger I was now in sabotage the marriage mode and sabotage Richard

The docs said I’d be healing up for a while but could go back to the hotel to rest up

I’d have two and half weeks till I could fly home

The next day they let me go with some medication the hotel was great they sent a car to collect me

Once I arrived at the front desk the hot receptionist was there and was very sympathetic

“ oh no what happened let me help you”

She was so hot long black hair a cute smile and attractive accent I couldn’t quite place

She had on a short black mini skirt legs to die for a small fitting black jacket and a tight black top that left her shoulders bare just going over her large tits and stomach

I was using crutches she’d helped me walk to my villa

Once we got there Zoe and running out in a bikini looking mad as hell at the receptionist

“ why didn’t you say you were coming back urgh” she shrieked in her high pitch tone

“ will you be ok from here?” The receptionist said

I smiled and nodded thanking her for the help

“ I tried to call but no answer “

“ well I’ve been with Richard so we weren’t answering any calls ... get in then”

I hobbled in the villa and saw Richard laying on the big sofa naked

“ hey buddy how’s the leg” he muttered no sorry he didn’t even look at me

Zoe went back to laying at his waist playing with his semi hard cock as he stroked he hair

It was like I didn’t exist standing behind them

I saw Richard pick up his phone and enter his passcode

What an idiot well that will come in handy I thought

Zoe giggled as she played with his cock

I decided I’d go stay in my villa that I’d originally booked

“ hey I’m gonna leave you two to it il stay in the other villa “

No response from them as I hobbled out I heard Richard say

“ come on suck it properly “

As Zoe giggling beginning to swallow his huge cock

I struggled over to the villa that I’d booked it was adjacent from theirs I could see over to their villa from mine

Once in it was nice I actually liked it better

I called reception to ask if they’d get my bags from the other villa and bring them over it was the hot receptionist she sounded shocked and sent some bellboys

They arrived the receptionist too with my bags

They bellboys left leaving me and her I was laying down on the sofa leg up

“ oh I’m confused I thought that was your wife ?” She asked

I smiled laughing I’d taken off my wedding ring

“ ah no they are married I’m just their assistant “ I gave a Bullshit answer she didn’t buy it

She looked sad as I probably made her sad

“ well I’m mia and if you need anything at all call me” she handed me her business card

I thanked Mia and asked her for help to get up to bed she smiled and helped me holding my arm close her body up close to me

I looked down and her boobs pushing up against me as we got up the stairs her top began to ride down and I saw her tan wasn’t all over revealing the tops of some creamy boobs still tanned but the shade difference on the tan line was very sexy

She helped me into bed I thanked her again

Mia turned back to me as she left

“ il come check on you daily after I’m done work “

So nice of her she got me so hard

I could watch from my window over to their villa I could see that they were constantly having sex on my honeymoon

The next day I got my laptop and began to google Richard it came up with some interesting stuff

I began to write down all his work associates he worked in hedge funds and other weird shit he had a lot of fingers in pies

I didn’t know what I’d do but I needed to know my enemy

I was recovering well Zoe never came to check on me not once

Mia however was so sweet after work she’d come to check on me bringing me some snacks we got chatting and getting to know each other I’d always just be in loose shorts when she cane over I’m sure she noticed the bulge in my shorts whenever I saw her

After a week she turned up one evening a bit late in her usual black uniform

“ I spend all day thinking how miserable you must be here” she said as she sat on the bed close to me

She took off her jacket I could see her boobs barely fitted into her top

“ oh I’m ok it’s always the highlight of my day when you come”

She smiled and rubbed my arm

There was an awkward silence

“ I’d get into so much trouble for this but I know care” Mia said

She looked down at my shorts I was obviously rock hard she’d noticed

She pulled down my shorts over my leg cast my cock sprang up

Mia moaned and grabbed it beginning to slowly wank my cock I smiled she pulled down her top to reveal she didn’t have a bra on her tits so big and full her bikini line looked so hot

“ you like these” Mia said

I nodded she turned and moved closer letting me feel her huge tits as she pulled her hair back and her lips wrapped around my cock

She looked at me and smiled

“ I hope you like this” Mia purred as she began to fully suck my cock

She was so vigorous and far better than Zoe I stroked her hair as she swallowed my cock enthusiasticly

“ shit fuck feels so good I’m gonna cum” I warned her

Zoe always hated me cumming in her mouth even tho Richard seemed to do it always

Mia clamped down and felt my seed erupt in her mouth as she swallowed it down I could feel her tongue Lap away at the cum I had a huge build up

She pulled back and used her fingers to ease out the rest of the cum that she licked up

“ oh god that was amazing “ I said

“ my pleasure “ Mia smiled

We both smiled at each other

“ I must get back “ Mia said as she pulled up her top

“ don’t worry about with finding out I won’t say anything “

Mia smiled at me kissing me on the forehead

“ so sweet of you... il be back tomorrow that ok?” She replied

I told her it was more than ok she laughed loud leaving me a happy man

My revenge was still yet to play out but at least I was having my dick sucked by a hot kind caring woman

I’d bind my time for revenge

Masked and Distant

Gets better each time.

Hoping for some hot n hard revenge.

stevenage

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 04/06/20 06:39:44]

Worcester

Going in a great direction now

Near MK

Great story line, loving every chapter

The next few days were amazing Mia would come after work we’d spend ages chatting and laughing

Always ending with her sucking my cock and swallowing my cum she was so sweet about it I couldn’t believe my luck had changed

I managed to slip off her skirt and pull down her black thong her arse was so big and sexy I’d slip my hand in between her thighs and her Pussy felt so tight

Freshly trimmed nice and wet I’d finger her while she sucked my cock

Feeling her legs shudder making her cum as I cummed in her mouth was one of the best feelings

We had talked about having sex as we both wanted to buy Mia didn’t want to hurt me as my cast was quite far up and it still hurt

We agreed to wait a few days and see

She told me she had a family thing tomorrow night so couldn’t make it but would make it up to me

“ would it be ok if I stayed the night with you” Mia aasked so sweetly

I told her I’d like it very much she smiled kissing me

The next night I missed Mia but I couldn’t wait to spend the night with her

My mind was almost off Zoe and Richard

That night with nothing to do I looked over at their villa

I could see clearly into the bedroom they never closed the blinds

I watched as I saw them kiss and undess you could still tell from this distance that Richard was hung like a horse

He threw her on the bed and turned her over doggy position he then pulled something from the dresser

I couldn’t believe it it was what I was promised

Richard had a bottle of lube I watched making out him lube up his erect cock then lube yo my wife’s virgin arse

I felt annoyed but hard

I could tell Zoe was nervous as Richard positioned himself behind her

“ argggghhhh it hurts stop” Zoe shrieked

I could hear her from here she was a loud mouth

I saw Richard stop and pull out adding more lube with a finger then he said something to her he looked annoyed with her

He slid in again

She shrieked again he kept sliding in

“ only go halfway you promised” Zoe shrieked again

I always knew he was an arsehole was Zoe finally finding out this too

He then stopped I saw him say something else to her it made her giggle

And he began to fuck her up the arse her whole body shaking I could see she was slowly enjoying it

Fuck he’s taken her anal virginity with his size she’s be ruined

I watched as he pounded my young wife eventually I heard Richard grunt as he pumped long hard strokes as he let his cream pump into Zoe’s virgin arse

They kissed after I was hard but didn’t want to wank I missed Mia

The next day I decided to pay Richard and Zoe a visit

I hobbled over I was getting better on my feet

Richard was naked and Zoe just had on a pink bikini bottom as they lay together on the sofa

“ hey” I said as I entered

“ hey buddy how’s things?” Richard said I ignored him

Zoe got up she looked grumpy and I could tell she was walking funny

“ you ok Zoe?” I asked she nodded

She didn’t ask about my leg

“ can we chat ?” I asked

Richard got up

“ il give you too married ones some room I’ve got some work to do” he said as he pulled on some trunks and left

I sat down with Zoe

“ hey I was thinking maybe we could you know do that thing you promised “ I said knowing full well she’s already broken her promise of me taking her up the arse first

She looked sheepish

“ erm baby not now maybe when your better I find it weird you on that cast “ Zoe snapped back

“ oh ok “ I said I didn’t want to fuck her anymore I just wanted to see her reaction

“ listen Richards not too keen on you being around us so maybe just stay in our villa we can have fun when we get home and your legs better you need rest” Zoe said

I played along and agreed leaving her and went back to my villa

I was looking forward to seeing Mia I waited then my phone rang it was Zoe’s mother

I answered

“ oh Zoe’s told us about the accident and how she’s been looking after you , it must be horrible “

Zoe the lying bitch

“ oh yeah it’s not been good but Zoe’s been an angel looking after me age takes after you in many ways”

“ oh good and such a flatterer”

We chatted a bit more i found out Zoe had made out that she’s nursing me back to health I made a joke about Zoe’s mother looking better in a nurses uniform

“ you are a naughty son in law” she laughed

We said our goodbyes and she promised to come see me right away when I’m home

I freshened myself up for Mia I was beginning to like her a lot

Near MK

Here's hoping Mia isn't a setup by Richard

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a story

Can't wait for the next installment

Worcester

"Here's hoping Mia isn't a setup by Richard "

He’s far too selfish to let our boy have some fun

By *ottopcock9Man  over a year ago

Cumnock

By *harlieday17Man  over a year ago

brighton

Very good

Cambridgeshire

Northumberland

Has the worm turned... I wonder,

X

Love this

By *j and cCouple  over a year ago

mullingar

Looking forward to reading the next instalment!

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

dublin

Newcastle

Our lad looks like he may be going to fuck Zoe’s mother! I like it

stevenage

Whiteley

Blackburn

Lincoln