FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Unlikely Lad

The Unlikely Lad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

James was 26, single, and not the pick of the crowd, he wasn’t particularly good looking, he was a little overweight. He wasn’t good with the girls, he was comfortable with other guys, talking sport, he didn’t drink much which didn’t help his confidence.

He had been going to his local chippy for years, and an older woman, Kate, in her forties, always struck up conversation. She was blonde, a full-figured size 12, attractive and had piercing blue eyes. He only ever talked football with her, knowing her husband and she supported the same team. “Did you see the game Saturday”, was the usual starting point and the conversation never swayed from there, they where both local to each other and lived walking distance away.

This went on for around a year, James knew he fancied her as an older married woman but that was that. One quiet evening, James phone vibrated in his pocket, he was still living with his parents, he took his phone out, it was a notification from Facebook of a friend request, it was from Kate. He duly accepted, checked out her profile, lots of d*unken photos with her family and husband. He left it at that. The following Saturday James watched the game, it was poor, his team lost, bad day at the office. Around 5.30pm, his phone vibrated, he had a message on Facebook. “Did you see that shower of shit” Kate has sent him, James laughed and replied as usual, “Yes, not good, few drinks out tonight to drown my sorrows” was the reply. “Lucky you”, said Kate, “My husband is working away at the moment, so I’m at home on my own, Harry is upstairs on his PlayStation, so no fun for me” James was taken a back, this isn’t the usual line of conversation. “Awww never mind, I’m sure you’ll have a good night somehow” At this point James is asking himself how he was so bad flirting, he wasn’t a virgin, but most of the girls he has been with her online meets and both parties knew what was wanted, he didn’t have work an angle. James turned his phone off and went to meet friends.

Sunday, James awoke to a message. “How was your night?” Kate was asking. James knew it was more than football chat. “It was ok, was home for 11”.

“Alone?” The response came

“Yes lol” was the pathetic response James mustered.

“Its crap being in bed alone isn’t it” At this point, James knew that the tone has changed, and loved that he was getting some attention, but this woman was married, he knew her Husband, Roy, he was older than Kate, and he often wondered if he was still keeping the fires burning at home. Maybe this question was now answered.

“Yes, its been a while” Replied James

“Me too, Roy is away for weeks at a time, its no fun for a woman in her prime” James read this, and his cock sprang into live in his shorts.

“Prime?” James Questioned.

“You know” Kate replied

“I’m not great when it comes to understanding female’s” James honestly replied

“You need a teacher” Kate said.

By this time, James was fully hard and stroking his cock in bed.

“I think I need plastic surgery and a gym” James joked.

“You’re a good-looking guy” Kate responded “I bet the girls like you”

“Can you tell the girls that” James continued to use humour as his guard, though in truth he was wanking his cock over the thought of fucking the married lady from the local chippy.

“Well I think your lovely” Kate replied “Harry is screaming from his breakfast; I will speak to you soon”

James couldn’t help himself and he came over the bedsheets.

The following day at work, the thought of Kate dominated James’s mind, does she want me to make a move? Is she just flirting to pass the time? Is it too risky with her being married? That day, James kept waiting for a message, but it never came, the conversation was dead.

Tuesday came around and still nothing, so James assumed that was that, and planned to see friends that evening, around 8.30pm, his phone vibrated. As soon as he felt it, his cock twitched, he knew who it was, he looked at this phone.

“I’m three glasses of wine down and lonely” Kate wrote.

“Not good” James wrote, “I’m out with friends for a bit”

“That’s nice, any girls?” Kate replied

“No just the guys” James wrote. Messages where exchanged but nothing too flirty or sexual, James thought that he was just passing her time and started to lose a little interest.

“I’m getting into bed now” James wrote, about 10.30pm

“What? Your home now” Kate replied.

“Yeah”

“You should of drove passed and come for a coffee”

“Typical of my luck” James wrote.

“Walk around now?” Kate said “It be better that no one sees your car outside”

James was shocked but aroused. What to do? Hands shaking, palms sweating.

“Ok, give me 10 minutes” James went for it, heart racing, sitting on the edge of his bed.

“kettle is on” Kate wrote.

James sneak’s downstairs and out the house hoping his parents hadn’t heard him and makes the two-minute walk to Kate’s house. His head fighting between nerves and sexual needs. He arrives and sees a single downstairs light on, all the curtains closed through out the house. He knocks quietly.

The door opens, Kate was there, in a dressing gown, it was hard to tell if anything was on underneath, she stood tall around 5 8 and her hair messy. A welcoming smile.

“Hello Mr” She said as she ushered him inside.

“Hi, are you sure this is ok” James nervously replied.

“Of course, I’m home alone tonight, it’s a quiet coffee, go sit on the sofa”

James did as he is told and sat nervously, he watched Kate bend over down to get the milk from the fridge, black lacey knickers on and a nighty. The bulge of her pussy between her legs. James’s cock twitched. Kate brought his coffee through, placed it on a side table and sat next to James.

“Are you ok?” Kate said.

“Yeah, just a bit difficult as I know Roy and it feels a bit wrong” James told Kate

“I understand that, but don’t worry. Can you keep secrets?” Kate asked.

“Of course,” James replied.

“Good” Kate replied as she stood up, she started to untie her robe, removing it to just a t shirt that just about covered her arse. James’s eyes where fixed, his cock hard, he knew what was coming and he knew it was wrong, but he didn’t care anymore.

Kate straddled James on the sofa and kissed him passionately. James kissed her back and slid his hands onto her ass. Kate pressed her body against his, her ample boobs rubbing against James’s chest. She removed her t shirt, as quick as she could, no bra on, her hard nipples pointing, she placed them in James’s mouth and made him suck them. There was a rush and a passion about Kate which told James she hadn’t been fucked in a while. A woman in her mid-40’s, husband 15 years older, she was ready for a young cock.

James’s hand found its way inside Kate’s knickers and he started fingering Kate eagerly, Kate’s breathless groan was of enjoyment as she chewed James’s ear and rode his fingers for what seemed like forever. This was clearly about her and James was just a lucky guy who showed her some attention. It was about animal instincts, not looks or confidence. Kate wanted to be fucked and James was willing.

Kate climbed off James’s lap and stood him up, yanking at this jeans and boxers in one go, to expose his hard cock. There wasn’t much impressive about James’s cock, he was Mr Average and wasn’t well groomed, Kate didn’t care, she started to suck in in the middle of her living room, on her knees, only stopping to wank it hard and lick James’s balls. James had to be careful, he hadn’t been with anyone in a while and didn’t want to cum early.

Kate looked up at James, “have you got a condom” she asked. James had left his wallet at home. “Fuck, ive left my wallet at home”

“I’m not on the pill, you can’t fuck me without a condom” Kate said, a tone of anger in her voice. It was a proper schoolboy error from James.

“I’m sorry”, James said sheepishly as he thought that was that. He had missed his chance.

“You can put the tip in and play with my clit” Kate said, “make me cum at least”

Kate removed her knickers lay naked on her hardwood floor; her legs opened. Her pussy was immaculate, not a single hair and glistening lips. James guided his cock towards her, doing as instructed, letting the tip pierce her pussy and letting his thumb massage her clit slowly. Kate groaned and let out a silent “fuck”. I think it has been a while since she had felt a dick inside her, even if it was just an inch or two. James continued just to move his hips a lil and rub her clit, circling with a hard pressure. Kates groans grew as got wetter, she looked at James and demanded he went deeper, James didn’t need to be asked twice and give her his full length. Kate dug her heels into James large arse cheeks and told him to fuck her, James started to pound Kate’s pussy, doing his upmost to control himself as he could easily cum at any time. Kate was enjoying herself but stopped and bent over, he heads on a cushion, arms above her head, she told James to fuck her more and to spray his cum over her arse. James duly got to work, his balls slapping against her clit, growing in confident, James moved from holding Kate’s hips and grabbed a handful of hair. She moaned approvingly and held firm, so the slaps got louder, and she got fucked harder. James couldn’t control himself any longer and pulled out, wanking his cock and spraying Kate’s ass with cum, a thick and creamy load which instantly began to run down Kate’s legs.

“You are not done yet Mr” a breathless Kate laughed as she climbed onto the armchair, throwing a leg over each arm, you could see she has used this position before, probably to masturbate or fuck her toys. She beckoned James over and kissed him before forcing this head down towards her pussy as James began to lap at her Clit, pushing two fingers inside her, but this time he knew he had to make her cum, so he went deep and hard, picking up pace, struggling to concentrate on doing both actions together. Kate started getting louder, words of “fuck” and “yes” being moaned, finally, instead of louder, silence started to fall and Kate’s body started to shake, she was Cumming, James didn’t stop and continued to finger her hard until finally the silence was broken with a loud groan from Kate. James had done what she wanted.

James smiled and got up, he didn’t kiss Kate or try to cuddle her, he sat on the sofa, they looked with each other with eyes knowing it was good but wrong. A Pang of guilt swept the air, and both began to dress. It wasn’t awkward, but there were no giggles of post sex happiness. Kate was dressed first, James not far behind, placing he trainers on his feet.

“That’s our secret” Kate made a statement.

“Of course,” James replied.

“Good, as I like our arrangement” Kate said

“Well I wont live around the corner after next week, I’m moving to town” James stated, he was moving in with a friend.

“Where?” Kate questioned.

“By the police station” James informed her.

“I work my day job near there, that could be interesting” Kate said with a smile. James Smiled back. And headed for the door.

“I’ll message you, goodnight” Kate said as she closed the door.

James walked towards home in disbelief in what happened…………..and what was too come…….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Very good

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

excellent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good !

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Nice

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

Waiting for more

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"More please "

It had been a couple of weeks since James had his encounter with Kate, but he hadnt spoken to her since, and the longer he left it the more he felt it was a one off experience.

He has finally moved in with his friend Dave. "Tough day moving but let the fun begin" James's status on Facebook started to get likes, Kate being one of them.

"I'll have to come and visit you after work" a message appeared. James knew he couldnt resist even though it was wrong. He wanted to see Kate again. It was tricky as Dave worked similar hours but played 5 a side on a wednesday. Kate would need complete discretion but to get away with it, James would need Dave's help.

"Mate i need to ask a favour"

"Sure whats up"

"You know the older bird from the chippy in the village?"

"Milf" dave laughed

"I fucked her two weeks ago"

The shock on Dave's face slowly turned to proud.

"She cant know that you know, but you need to know so we can make sure you're not walking in when she comes to visit"

"Dont worry, messaged received"

James replied to Kate "wednesday?"

"See you at 5.30pm, no one can know" Kate replied.

bradford

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Xtra treats for you ha!!

More

Wednesday arrived and James was home for around 4.30pm, in the shower and getting himself ready for Kate’s arrival. A message appeared on his phone:

“I hope you’re ready for me x ” Kate enquired

“Sure am” James, with a little caution.

Before he knew it, a picture appeared on messenger, a pair of legs, wide open in a pencil skirt, with black lacey knickers showing. James grew hard instantly with excitement.

“Fuck” James replied

“No forgetting condoms this time” Kate said

James thought it was a waste of time as he has already fucked her without condoms but, maybe he should have them there just in case.

“I’m here open the door” A message from Kate.

James made his way to the door and could see a silhouette of Kate through the glass, his heart started racing and palms sweating, he opened the door and Kate walked in.

She took control and shut the door, checking no one seen her.

“How long have we got” She questioned

“Dave will be back around 7” James answered almost submissively. James was not the submissive type, but he knew this currently isn’t his to control. He wanted to change that.

Kate walked in her heels, to the living room, James made her a coffee and sat down on the sofa with her. The sofa was big with huge footstool.

Kate stood up and removed her coat and jacked. It left a black pencil skirt and loose-fitting blouse, her heels showed her calves tight and sexy, James was watching, Kate caught him, smiled and kneeled on the foot stool, encouraging James to put his legs either side of her.

A woman in control, she unzipped James jeans and took his cock out, which was hardening by the second, leaned forward and licked the entire shaft up and down. James threw his head back on the sofa with a groan and Kate just worked her tongue over James’s enthused cock, she eventually took him in her mouth and her head started to bob as she sucked his cock. James’s animalistic side was returning as his hands ran through Kates hair, guiding her on his cock, and making sure she pleasured him. Kate did not resist.

“Suck that dick you dirty girl” popped out of James’s mouth, Kate didn’t flinch, just sucked. “You like that cock don’t you” James continued. So did Kate. She was hungry.

She pulled hi dick out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her face.

“Take me upstairs and fuck me” Kate ordered. They collected Kate’s clothes and headed upstairs.

Kate got on all fours and her skirt tightened over her round ass. James removed his jeans and boxers and lifted Kate’s skirt so if ruffled up on the bottom of her back.

“Leave my knickers on, I want to feel like a whore” Kate requested.

“Let me get a condom” James grabbed one and rolled it into his hard cock and penetrated Kate. A groan from Kate emerged as she approved, James started thrusting deep into her, is animal side returning and he grabbed Kate’s blonde hair as he fucked her hard but not fast.

“Take the condom off, I want to feel you like last time” Kate asked.

“But” James questioned

“Just don’t cum in me” Kate gave him a pass.

His bare cock re-entered Kate’s womanly pussy, after two kids, it wasn’t as tight as maybe it once was, but she knew how to grip a cock in there and make a cock please her. James got back into a rhythm that Kate was enjoying, moaning away.

Suddenly, the stairs creaked. Kate jumped off James’s cock with a look of sheer panic……

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

!

By *ermahornMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Keep going!

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ragonage24Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Keep it up

bradford

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story tell us more.

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Intrigued as to which village chippy near wxm this is...the football team must be wxm fc...the description of being a shower of shit was the give away..they certainly have been lately...

Trying to think wheres there flats near top of park Avenue..

If referring to cop shop now closed

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

James knew he had locked the door so the sensible suggestion was it was Dave. He just put his finger to his lips and heard Dave's door open and shut, the stairs creak and Dave leave again.

"What the fuck" Kate was exasperated.

"Dave must of forgot something" James concluded. "He has left again"

James's cock was still ready for action but Kate was a little wary. James had a choice, go down without a fight, or get what he wanted.

"Come here" James said assertively.

Kate liked it and shuffled her arse across the bed. Without thought, James took her head and guided his cock down her throat. She tried to resist but soon enough she was taking his full length, massaging his balls and doing what James wanted.

"Let me know when your close" Kate said.

James took her by the head again and started fucking her mouth, Kate's hand moving to his bare arse and not fighting it

Without a word spoken, James emptied his balls down Kate's throat and she swallowed every drop. Looking a little embarrassed up at James, she realised her true nature was coming out. She loved cock and he was learning to ignore he 'im married' lines to make it seem less naughty.

James was growing in confidence and sat on the sofa after Kate had left. Dave returned a short while later.

"Im so sorry, i forgot my stuff" Dave explained

"No worries mate, she panicked but was ok" James triumphantly declared.

"Have you ever seen her daughter" Dave enquired.

"Not for years"

"Mate she is hot, back around here now as well, apparently she is filthy" Dave said with excitement

James mulled over the Daughter, she must of been a touch younger than him but she was schooled in the USA for some reason he didn't know. Searching on facebook he found some pictures and seen a younger version of Kate, tighter arse and firmer tits, tanned skin but the same fuck me eyes he liked on Kate.

James liked what he saw but his self doubt crawled back. He didnt like this person anymore and liked the person he was in the bedroom with Kate.

At that point, he made a choice. And got his phone out.

"Hi, id like to book some Training sessions with a trainer"

It was time to get in shape.

bradford

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Awesome

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln