FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > swollen clit

swollen clit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it isn't much of a fantasy i suppose. but for a few years now i keep thinking back about an ex of mine whos clit would get engorged with blood and swell up when she got sexualy aroused...

we only went out for a few months and she roke it off because (this was her actual reason, no word of a lie) i consantly wanted to go down on her...

i suppose i did get a bit enfatuated with it and i did do it everywhere and anywhere. but she loved having sex in all kinds of places, so i just thought any woman would've loved having there pussy licked when they had the oppertunity. she loved it at the start and got me to do it in the back of taxis, in the cinema, even half way up a hill whilst hill walking....

anyway, before i start thinking about it and start getting tight trousers, i'll get to the point.

although her clit swole up and i thought it was really big, it turned out to be small compared to some i've seen in pics and movies since...

i was just wondering if anybody else found that a big turn on or am i just obsessed?

i would also love to know if anybody knows any women on here who also has a nice swollen clit when their excited, and if so, could they introduce me to them?

i'd love to hear peoples thoughts on the matter...men and womens.

thanks for reading,

J. xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cool story bro, needs more swollen clits

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"cool story bro, needs more swollen clits"

cheers mate...that was just a quick word about her. once i have time i'll write about a few of the thngs we got up to... there's actualy some pretty horny stories of what done.

By *lliesCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

My clit gets so swollen, and have been told it's very large, I love having it sucked, bit etc.... elle x

» Add a new message to this topic