FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A brief encounter

A brief encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

The hotel gym was quiet, but then it always was early in the afternoon when the night before guests had left and the new ones had not arrived.

Kirsty always came to the gym then; living close by it was the nearest one to her home and despite it being quite expensive there were good facilities all well managed and generally the people there were guests and were rarely there more than a few days.

Today the only people in the gym were a couple who looked to be Indian and a young girl with them clearly their daughter; the couple were in their 40s and the girl probably late teens or early 20s.

The couple were wearing baggy tracksuits and trainers and the girl a pair of lycra shorts and a matching top.

Kirsty paid them little attention as she finished her final run on the treadmill and with sweat dripping off her body she stepped down onto the gym floor.

At 35 Kirsty was always at the gym, she ran she did weights and she swam alternate days with one day a week off, her body was toned muscled and firm, she attracted looks from everyone not only when she was in the gym but in life as well.

She wandered slowly back to the changing rooms, as she passed the couple they were deep in conversation with the girl; the only words Kirsty caught were

‘yes, but keep your shorts and top on’

Kirsty smiled she had no idea what they had been talking about but she wandered into the changing room, stripping off her lycra she hopped in the shower and then pulled her swimsuit on.

She rarely wore a bikini, she preferred a one piece at the gym, this one was black, low cut showing her firm tits and high cut on the legs showing most of her arse.

As she left the changing rooms and headed for the sauna she saw the couple leaving the gym and the girl going into the changing room.

Sitting in the sauna Kirsty laid her towel on the bench and sat legs slightly open facing the door, then it opened and the girl stepped in.

Kirsty smiled and said

‘Hi’

The girl looked back and smiled at Kirsty and replied

‘Hi, I hope you don’t mind if I come in’

Kirsty laughed

‘Be my guest, it’s what the sauna is there for, and it’s nice to have company, I am Kirsty by the way’

The girl smiled

‘I am Mia, pleased to meet you’

As she spoke the girl laid her towel on the bench and still wearing the lycra shorts and top sat on the towel.

Kirsty smiled again and asked

‘Was that your mum and dad you were with’

Mia grinned

‘yeh it was, we are here just for tonight dad had a meeting and we came with him, his work paid for their room and I said I would come if I could have my own room’.

Kirsty grinned

‘Cool, I assumed it was when I heard you ask them something and your mum said something about your shorts’

Mia laughed

‘Oh that I wondered if you had heard, yeh they said I could stay and sauna and swim as long as I kept these stupid things on’

Kirsty smiled

‘well you can’t really do naked can you in a public gym’

Mia laughed

‘No silly, I have a bikini that I like but they say it is too revealing so I have to hide it’

Kirsty grinned

‘Hide it’

Mia stood up and pulling the lycra top over her head revealed the tiniest white string bikini top that Kirsty had ever seen, it was two tiny triangles which covered Mias nipples and just contained her tiny yet firm tits.

Kirsty stared and Mia laughed

‘You see what I mean’

Kirsty looked up from the girl’s body and into her eyes

‘sorry I didn’t mean to stare, but yeh I can see what they meant’

Mias face dropped

‘okay I will put the top back on’

Kirsty spoke quickly

‘No don’t do that, it looks great, I just meant that I could see why as parents they said what they did’

Mia grinned

‘so you like it then’

Kirsty looked at the girl

‘yes it looks good on you’

Mia slipped her hands into the waist of the shorts started to pull them down, as she took them off her hips she paused.

‘should I let you see the bottoms then do you think’

Kirsty’s eyes were locked on the girls waistband and she spoke

‘yes I would love to see’

Mia smiled

‘I am way too sweaty to get them down. If you want to see you will have to help me pull these shorts off’

Kirsty gasped; was this gril really asking her to remove her shorts, or did she misunderstand.

Mia looked at her

‘come help me take these off and you can see the bottoms too’

Kirsty stood and stepped towards Mia, holding onto the girls shorts she trued to push them down but they were as Mia had said stuck to the girls skin’

Mia laughed

‘Kneel down and pull them down ‘

Kirsty did not miss the change in the girls voice, the gentle tone had gone and the voice had a steel and a command too it.

Kirsty knelt in front of the girl holding her shorts she slowly drew them down without resistance over the girl thighs and to her knees and then down to her ankles.

Looking straight forward she was on the same level as Mia’s bikini bottoms the bottoms were like the top just string and a triangle of fabric over what Kirsty could see was clearly a shaven wet pussy.

Kirsty gasped and Mia laughed;

‘you think that looks good wait till you see the back’

As she listened to Mia Kirsty started to stand, till Mia said two words, or more snapped them

‘stay there’

Kirsty looked up, but she stayed on her knees in front of this tiny dark skinned goddess; Mia smiled and turned so her back was towards Kirsty;

Kirsty gasped again as she saw the back of the bikini was merely a string between Mias bare ass cheeks, it covered nothing and as Mia opened her legs slightly Kirsty could see Mias tiny ass hole right in front of her face.

Mia spoke again

‘lick my ass’

Kirsty hesitated a second and Mia snapped

‘now or never, rim me bitch’

Kirsty obeyed and pressed her tongue deep into Mias ass hole; ten seconds later Mia stepped away;

‘this is too public, bring my shorts and top and follow me to the changing rooms now’

With that she walked out of the sauna and Kirsty followed carrying the girls gym gear.

As they entered the changing room they saw it was empty, and before Kirsty could speak Mia walked up to her and grasping the front of Kirsty’s swim suit bared her tits.

Then as kirsty looked at her Mia moved her hands down Kirsty’s body and pulling the swim suit to one side slid tree fingers straight into Kirstys cunt.

Kirsty gasped and Mia smiled as she spoke

‘I knew you were a fucking submissive white lesbian bitch as soon as I saw you’

As she spoke she pushed her fingers in and out of Kirsty hard and fast, smiling as she did so she started to speak again

‘cum for me you dirty white bitch, cum for me now, I want you to soak my hand I want to feel you cum, cum for me you fucking old white bitch’

Kirsty exploded, her body pulsing from her feet to her head as she orgasmed onto Mias fingers, as she orgasmed she felt Mia slide even more of her tiny hand deep into her cunt.

Harder and rougher now filling her cunt more and more Mia rammed her hand into Kirsty, and then as Kirsty was about to explode again mia pulled out and stepped away leaving Kirsty on the edge of her second orgasm.

Mia smiled

‘fucking white cunt, now you know who is boss, get dressed, be in the hotel bar at 10pm tonight if you really want more, come in your hottest lingerie, shortest skirt and highest heels, and don’t be late, leave your phone number on my bag and then fuck off home bitch’.

Kirsty started to speak but Mia cut her off

‘if you want my cunt then do as I say; I leave tomorrow, you have one chance and one chance only to have the hottest youngest asian cunt you will ever have, now shut up and fuck off’

With that she turned and walked into the showers leaving Kirsty staring after her and wondering, would she come back at 10pm or not.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

she better. I will fill up otherwise

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *erek1973Man  over a year ago

Angus

Hope so

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Sassy ,

Xx

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 03/06/20 16:33:54]

By *rumkidTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *ustybeg83Man  over a year ago

bangor

Can we have more??

Bradford

All the way home Kirsty's mind reeled, what the fuck had just happened, some teenage girl had just made her cum in seconds in the changing rooms of a hotel gym and then walked away from her, and now she had to decide whether to return for more at 10pm.

By 9 oclock Kirsty had cum three times under her own fingers and toys, all the time picturing Mias hot young body.

She showered and dressed, holdups and heels, topped with a black tong, matching bra, short tight skirt and blouse.

at five to ten she walked into the hotel and as she was walking to the bar her phoned beeped, a text; she read it

'if you are here, come to room 203, don't knock text when you are outside; if you are not here, your loss bitch'

minutes later Kirsty was standing outside the door to room 203 her cunt literally dripping; she texted Mia two words

'outside room'

the door opened and Mia stood there, her dark skin highlighted by a pair of simple white knickers and a white bra, she gestured Kirsty to be quiet and summoned her into the room.

once inside Mia spoke softly

'I knew you would come you fucking filthy white old lesbian whore; my parents are in the next room so do not speak, do not make a noise; if they hear me they will assume I am online to a friend if they hear you I will be in trouble; do you understand'

Kirsty nodded and Mia smiled

'strip naked then bitch'

As Kirsty removed her blouse and skirt and paused in her lingerie Mia laughed;

'oh I see you are trying to impress me, but sexy lingerie does nothing for me you cunt, its about my pleasure now carry on I want you naked not posing'.

Seconds later Kirsty was naked and standing in front of the teen temptress, Mia stepped forward and as she had done in the changing rooms earlier pressed her hand onot Kirsty's cunt and her fingers curled into kirsty.

Hard and fast she played with Kirsty and as Kirsty approached her orgasm Mia stopped and as Katie moaned she laughed;

'not tonight whore, tonight you are here to pleasure me; on your fucking knees'

Kirsty dropped to her knees her clit throbbing and her cunt soaking her legs.

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Another great thread thanks ????

Bradford

Mia stood ever Kirsty, and looked down,

'take my knickers off you stupid lesbian slag'

Kirsty reached up and slowly peeled the tight white knickers off Mia's body; as she did so Mia removed her bra and she was then standing naked over Kirsty.

As Kirsty slipped Mias knickers off her feet Mia spoke again

'give them to me'

Kirsty did as she was told and Mia holding the knickers in front of Kirsty's face slowly opened them showing the crotch of the knickers to Kirsty, as she did so she laughed

'now you fucking whore you want to taste me don't you, well lick these lick them and enjoy the taste of my cunt you fucking old lesbian bitch'

as she spoke she rammed the crotch of the soaking knickers into Kirstys mouth and them in a couple of seconds had used her bra as a gag round Kirstys head to secure the knickers into her mouth.

All Kirsty could taste was Mina on her knickers, maybe she had cum in them maybe pissed in them she did not know, but she knew she couldn't get them out.

Mina stepped back from Kirsty and walked to the bed turning she spoke

'crawl here I want some pleasure'

as she lay back on the bed she looked at Kirsty,

'finger me whore, make me cum, not too hard or you will suffer, not too soft or you will suffer, I am sure a fucking dyke like you can work out how to get a hot teenager off'

Kirsty slipped her hand between Minas legs, slipping fingers into her soaking cunt and stroking her hard clit she quickly had the girl moving against her fingers as she moved slowly but surely towards the orgasm that she wanted from Kirsty.

Northumberland

I love this sexy bitch, such a lady,

Xx

By *etroWMan  over a year ago

Penryn

wow

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 18/06/20 23:17:46]

Gloucester

Bradford

Maybe re visit this later - just blocking the haters from now on and enjoying the nice comments !

By *tanlee1512Man  over a year ago

Epsom

top story mate

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Luv it

By *yantico86Man  over a year ago

drumchapel

Best story I've read so far brilliant mate keep it going

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Fuckin hell! I was just on the vinegar stroke lol. Hurry up with.more please

By *ootzboyMan  over a year ago

liskeard

Please ignore them,so look forward to all your stories,hope you finish the 'run in the woods' & tina,Beth & markaldo an older one about a dom new young couple with old neighbors

Bradford

Mina moaned a couple of times, grabbing hold of Kirsty by the hair twisting her hands into it and dragging Kirsty closer to her as she felt Kirsty' fingers sliding in and out of her now soaking cunt.

She moaned again and looking down spoke through the moans'

'Stop teasing me you fuck old cunt and make me cum now, make me cum or else'!

Kirsty realised that Mina wanted it rough so she rammed her fingers into her harder !

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Bradford

Mina started to cum, she grabbed a pillow and pulled it hard over her face, literally gagging herself as she almost screamed as she orgasmed, Kirsty slowed her movements and slipped her fingers from Minas cunt; Mina lifted the pillow and snapped

'don't you fucking stop whore, do it harder, fuck me, make me fucking cum again you cunt'

Kirsty did as she was told, ramming her fingers into the young womans cunt harder and rougher than she had ever finger fucked anyone in her life, forcing most of her fingers deep into Mina she felt Minas cunt contract and then explode like a fountain as she squirted all over the bed and all over Kirsty.

This time Mina threw the pillow away and grabbing Kirsty by the hair again she ripped the bra from round Kirsty's face, pulling the knickers from her mouth she dragged Kirstys head into her cunt and spoke

'lick me you fucking dyke whore, lick me and make me cum again you fucking bitch'

Kirsty started licking and sucking on Minas clit, the young woman pressing her cunt forward and dragging Kirstys head hard onto her.

Soon she was gasping and she moaned and she exploded yet again, squirting again this time all over Kirstys face and into her mouth, as she did she looked down at Kirsty.

'drink it you fucking old whore'

Not that Kirsty had any choice, Mina was stronger than she looked, her grip on Kirsty's hair meant Kirsty was unable to move away and again Mina orgasmed and moaned.

There was a knock on the door, the door between Minas room and her parents, a womans voice

'mina are you okay'

Mina gasped

'yes, just having a bad dream, sorry I am fine'

as Kirsty heard the voice she stopped licking and Mina looked down at her

'who told you to stop you fucking bitch, keep licking me'

The voice at the door spoke again

'are you sure you don't need me to come in baby'

Mina laughed

'no mum I am fine really, go to sleep'

Kirsty couldn't believe that this girl was chatting to her mother through the door all sweet and innocent and at the same time demanding oral service from her.

She worked Minas body with her mouth till yet again Mina soaked her face and body.

Then as Mina relaxed she released Kirstys hair and moved away, looking down at Kirsty she spoke;

'get dressed and get out you fucking lesbian whore'

as Kirsty reached for her knickers Mina laughed

'not those, no bra either, just top clothes, the lingerie and your heels you can carry to your car like the fucking whore you are'

As Kirsty left the room she turned to see Mina on her phone texting someone, and as the door closed her phone beeped, it was Mina

'fucking whore, remember I have your number, if I am ever here again I may have you serve again, if not its your loss, and if you get a text from anyone starting with the words The Indian Goddess says; you WILL obey the text and you will meet whoever sends it and you will do anything they tell you to do; whoever they are.

Kirsty gasped and walked down the corridor carrying her shoes and lingerie in her hand.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Epsom

wow

Northumberland

Love this,

Xx

Bradford

Final part later today !

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Excellent

Bradford

Kirsty got in her car, he cunt was throbbing and she needed to cum, this little bitch had really got under her skin.

Sitting in the car she ran her hand up the inside of her thigh; her fingers slipped into her own cunt and she slowly teased herself.

Caressing herself gently she was ignoring the world outside, slowly moving herself towards the inevitable orgasm, until her phone beeped.

She looked down at the text, it was from Mina

'you fucking slag, i take it you are sitting there wanking your worthless white cunt, stop and go home, no playing till tomorrow, we are leaving at 10.30, be in the hotel reception i have something for you'.

Kirsty laughed and instead of replying drove away, her cunt throbbing even more now from her interrupted orgasm.

She slept fitfully, her body aching to cum but she kept her fingers off herself and her toys in the drawer.

About 7am her phoned beeped again, it was Mina;

'wear a skirt, blouse, bra, holds ups, no knickers, don't be late whore'

At 10.30 am Kirsty walked into the reception of the hotel and sat on one of the seats looking towards the lifts from the rooms above, no one even looked at her; the hotel foyer was full of people checking out and the staff were busy.

Then she saw Mina and her parents, first her dad then mother came out of the lift followed by Mina, Kirsty gasped, Mina was wearing school uniform, the uniform of the very posh private girls school not far from the hotel, the school that charged an absolute fortune for students to be there.

As she looked she heard Mina speak to her parents

'i just need the toilet, i will catch you up'

Then as Kirsty watched Mina pressed her phone and Kirstys beeped again

the text simply said

'follow me'

Kirsty rose and slowly follwed Mina along the corridor of the hotel, past the gym to the ladies toilet next to the bar entrance.

Mina walked into the toilets and as Kirsty followed and closed the door Mina turned and spoke.

' lift your skirt whore'

Kirsty obeyed and as she did so Mina stepped towards her, her hand going straight to Kirsty's soaking cunt, her fingers curling deep into Kirsty, her palm rubbing hard on Kirsty's clit, there was no gentleness in the girls actions, this was rough animal lust'

Kirsty moaned; and Mina laughed

'do you want to cum you fucking white whore, do you want to cum onto your indian goddesses hand'

Kirsty moaned and gasped again

'yes, yes please, make me cum'

Mina paused and smiled;

'in a second i have to tell you something first and then tell me if you want to have me make you cum'

She leaned in and whispered in Kirstys ear; Kirsty turned and stared at the girl, gasping the words 'oh my god'

Then Mina moved her hand from Kirstys body

'so you dont want to cum then'

Kirsty stared at Mina and spoke

'Make me cum please Miss'

Mina smiled, turning from Kirsty she walked out of the toilets as she let the door slide shut she turned and spoke to Kirsty for the last time;

'do it yourself you fucking old fat worthless whore; and remember i may be in touch, or maybe not, or maybe someone else will'.

As the door closed Kirsty rammed her fingers deep into her cunt and in seconds was cumming standing in teh toilets.

he body exploding over her fingers and her mind reeling at Minas revalation.

By *elsh couple40Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

Omg this is so hot xx

Bradford

That is the end of where I intend to take this, maybe one day I will revisit and see if Mina comes back or sends someone else to torment Kirsty !!

Northumberland

Very sexy story, love the twist at the end,

Xx

Bradford

Thank you xx

Gloucester

always makes me hard.

Epsom

Great story mate

Bradford

Thanks for all the nice comments but no I am not saying what was whispered by Mina to Kirsty !!

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 30/06/20 12:24:38]

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Bradford

Interesting that this has resurfaced, i wondered why I was getting pm's asking me to tell what mina said to Kirsty ... still not telling !!

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Like this

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Your stories are always fucking hot Wraith!!

Bradford

This one is very old now, I must admit i am tempted to revisit it and do part 2

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

That would be terrific

» Add a new message to this topic