FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the dogging couple

the dogging couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iquidgel OP   Man  over a year ago

gosport

i'm in a car park having a sandwich parked next too a campervan.

at the bench in front of it are the owners a couple in there 50's, she is dressed in a summer dress and has large boobs her legs are parted and I can clearly see her white pantie they both notice me looking at them but don't seem fine I smile.

I finish my sandwhich and am about too leave when the woman approaches me, she says hello and asks if I enjoyed looking up her skirt.

i'm speechless I mumble yes and a sorry, she smiles and informs me that her and her husband are about too have sex in there camper van and wondered if i'd like too join them and watch.

without a thought I say yes.

she informs me I can only watch and that she will expect me too orally cum clean them both after her husband ejaculates in her.

I agree.

i'm invited into the van by dave and Debbie and sat in a chair, Debbie is making the tea whilst dave gently comes up behind her and begins kissing her neck his hands are craessing her boobs through her thin yellow summer dress.

they both confidently chatwith me as they play, Debbie brings the tea over and passes it too me daves hands have gone down to her hem line and lifted her dress too show white lacy panties I can clearly see her camel toe and pussy through the seethroo lace she is unshaven.

they face each other and kiss passionately dave slides his hands into the rear of her nickers and caresses her ass intimately before pushing her panties down which she allows too fall then steps out of as sh turns an picks them up she starts kissinfg daves hard on through his shorts and I can clearly see she has a butt plug in place.

to be continued.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start !

By *erek1973Man  over a year ago

Angus

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Part 2 soon please

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *iquidgel OP   Man  over a year ago

gosport

Debbie pulls daves shorts down and his cock is immediately in her face he feeds his cock into her mouth and she takes the full lenth slowly and holds as he unzips her dress then begins eating him alive as he caresses her back.

together they look stunning as a couple, I ask if they mind if I wank.

they say no.

her dress falls away from debbies sholders and falls too the floor she looks stunning in her white bra and panties her huge boobs are beginning too sway.

dave leans over and pulls out debbies butt plug he then sits opposite me on a chair his hard on standing up Debbie reverse cowboy stands over him facing me and dave pulls her panties too one side she is fully un-shaven and has her huge labia lips on show, Debbie lowers hers self on dave's cock and he slides into her ass as his hands come around her front and grope's her breasts there huge with gorgeous huge areola and nipples which I can clearly see through the thin lacey material.

daves fucking her as she raises and lowers herself on his cock she masturbates as she takes his cock she's wet and without any notice orgasms and gushes as I watch dave id passionately kissing her back and neck and she gushes again.

there like teenagers completely ignoring me Debbie climbs off and lays on the low table in front of me and dave immediately climbs between her thighs and slides into her pussy and begins fucking her hard.

dave looks over and informs me he's about too cum and asks me too come closer too him as I doo they both cum hard the whole vans rocking as dave begins filling her with his spunk her tis are wobbling all over the place.

dave pulls out and asks me too orally clean him up which I do willingly he then asks me too cum clean Debbie, Debbie opens her legs wide and as I lean towards her pussy grabs my head and pulls me in.

I can smell there sex she is leaking spunk her labia huge and swollen and as I begin eating daves spunk from her she holds my head in position as I lick and suck I excitedly push my tonque in too her pussy and begin cleaning her up as I lick her clit she orgasms again and gushes into my face demanding I continue.

when she's finished they both just ask met too leave and as I do I can still taste there sex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

fab!

...I'd love to be the guy that gets invited to watch

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago