FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding dress TV

Wedding dress TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not knowing what was in store, I turned up at his place at 8pm and went into the bathroom to change. 30 mins later I was dolled up and in my undies, nails done and jewllery in place. He came in and surprised me with 'wear this wedding dress'. I've always wanted to do that and felt like a million dollars in it. I could hear guys talking in the lounge. I walked in and all 5 were in tuxedos looking very smart. I was asked to choose my groom by groping their bulges and naturally selected what felt like the biggest! My friend performed a little wedding ceremony and said 'you may now fuck the bride'. I slipped down to my knees and unzipped him and 9 solid inches slid into my mouth. I could feel hands all over me as they bent me over the bed. Then cold lube ran between my cheeks before they were roughly parted by an enormous cock. I was rocking back n forth on it sucking furiously. My hands strayed to two other cocks and guy no 5 said what about me? He lay on the bed and i straddled him leaning over to suxk with a cock in each hand-4 now. Suddenly I felt guy 5 behind me pushing himself in to double penetrate me. I was moaning and writhing when the guy in my mouth blew a hot load over my nice white dress. He was quickly replaced by another until I was covered in cum still with 2 cocks in me. Then both guys in me wanted to cum and pulled out spurting hot sticky cum over my bum. What a way to consumate my 'wedding'.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyrikMan  over a year ago

chorleywood

id of loved to have been at that wedding.

it sounds great fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic