FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Cottaging/Gloryhole Experiences

My Cottaging/Gloryhole Experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ab1958 OP   Man  over a year ago

Blyth

My very first experience.

My first introduction to cottaging came when I was 19, I was on a day trip to York with a group of pals, the coach dropped us of in the coach park and I was busting for a piss. In the corner of the coach park there was a little public toilet block. I told my pals to go on ahead and I would catch them up as they were eager to get into a particular pub.

I walked across to the toilet block and upon entering I could see ahead there was a trough with a couple of guys standing at it, to the right was two cubicles, the right cubicle door was open so I walked in and closed the door behind me, straight away I noticed the walls covered in graffiti, mainly messages asking for or offering gay sex. There had obviously been a few amateur artists in the past as there were several drawings of what appeared to be guys in stockings and sussies being given blow jobs. I decided to drop my pants and sit down to read some of the stories, some of which were very graphic. As I sat reading my cock was slowly gaining an erection so I did what any young guy would do and started wanking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unburyguy71Man  over a year ago

Sunbury

Carry on

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

More please

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Oh yes that’s how it was for me as well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice start

Blyth

I could hear people coming and going but was satisfied that I was safely behind a locked door. The toilet roll was hanging on a piece of string on the opposite wall to where I was sitting and the paper kept moving, I didn't take much notice I thought the draught must be blowing it. After around 5 minutes of sitting there reading the stories and slowly wanking I got the shock of my life when the toilet paper suddenly moved and a cock poked through from behind it! I was so shocked I pulled up my pants and ran out of the toilets into the coach park. My head was spinning with emotions, it was obvious someone had been watching me through the hole probably for a while before sticking their cock through the hole. Who was it's owner, what did he look like, did he recognise me? I went off to meet up with my mates making the excuse that I had got lost and it had taken me a while to find the pub. As I sat drinking I could not get the image of that cock coming through the wall out of my head and the more I thought about it the more aroused I was getting. Luckily because we were sitting at a table no one could see my obvious hardon!

Blyth

Anyone want to know what happened next?

By *oe774Man  over a year ago

Stowmarket

Yes please

Very similar to lots of us on here having got curious reading the graffiti on the toilet walls and doors

Blyth

After visiting a few bars I realised the pub we were heading toward next was literally around the corner from the coach park. I had to make an excuse to get back there, but could hardly tell my mates what I was up to. All of my mates were pretty well served so I made the excuse that I was a lightweight and needed to find some food as the pub didn't do meals, they jeered a little at my weakness and I told them I would meet them back at the coach at 5pm, it was now 3.30. As I approached the toilet block my heart was pounding with excitement, would there be anyone there? It had been about 4 hours since my last visit. I walked in and saw 3 guys at the stalls with their backs to me, looking at the cubicles they were both unoccupied so I headed for the cubicle on the left which was the opposite one to what I had first been in. I promptly closed and bolted the door behind me and could immediately see the hole in the wall to my right, I quickly bent down and sure enough although the toilet paper was hanging on the other side of the wall there was just enough of a gap for anyone to look directly at anyone sitting in the next cubicle because of the layout.

By *untimes-2022Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Blyth

I dropped my pants and sat down, this cubicle was covered in the same kind of graffiti as the one next door. And in no time at all my cock was hard and in need of a wank. After a couple of minutes I heard someone enter the cubicle next door, my heart started pounding, who would it be? How big would his cock be? Would he be old or young, all of these thoughts flooded through my brain. The next thought was go on take a look, but what if it's someone genuinely going for a crap? If im careful I can take a peek and wont be noticed because of the position of the toilet roll on the other side. Very slowly and carefully I lean forward and look at the hole, I can just see past the edge of the toilet paper and what a view I got, a guy who appeared to be in his mid 30's was sitting facing me,pants down around his ankles and holding the longest fattest cock I'd ever seen ( I had only ever seen my mates cocks when we had gone for a piss and I had glanced down to see if any of them had bigger cocks than me) I was fascinated by the sight in front of me, he was obviously doing the same as me reading the graffiti and having a wank, did he know about the hole behind the toilet roll? Was he wanking for my benefit? I was totally engrossed by the sight to the point where I had to stop wanking or I was going to cum. I couldn't pull away from the hole though and must have been watching this guy for about five minutes. Suddenly and without warning the guy bent forward and grabbed the toilet roll uncovering his side of the hole I jumped back, had he seen me looking? I sat rigid for a few minutes thinking I would hear him flush the toilet if he was simply getting the paper to wipe before leaving but no, it was still silent, I had to look to see what was happening so gingerly lent over toward the hole and looked through, there he was in all his glory now standing up with his rock hard cock standing proud wanking away. I couldn't resist and lent further in toward the hole.

By *ainloverMan  over a year ago

the valley

Love this, more please!!

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Blyth

I could now see fully how big this cock was and it was fast approaching the hole! In seconds this big meaty cock was protruding through the wall toward my face, I sprang back but couldn't help admiring this magnificent piece of meat the tip glistening with precum. I had to get my hand on it and see what it felt like. It was warm,hard and throbbing in my hand, I started wanking it pulling the foreskin back as far as it would go then pulling it back over the tip, I continued wanking him for several minutes until it suddenly withdrew. The guy then started running his finger around the hole as if to beckon me to stick my cock through. Building up the courage I stood up and moved toward the hole, the minute it was fully through, my belly pressed against the cold aluminium wall I had the sensation of a nice warm mouth sucking me in. What the hell was I doing? What if someone comes in now? Don't be silly I said to myself the doors locked and no one can see what we are doing. The wet warm mouth continued to suck up and down my meagre 6 inches, I can feel the spunk rising in my balls, any minute now I'm going to explode! My knees start to shake I'm trembling and bang I let loose but the mouth hasn't let go and continues to suck until I can take no more and my cock goes limp. I withdraw and hurriedly pull up my pants and leave the toilet block not looking back until I was a distance away. My head was swimming, wow that was some experience! It was still only just after 4pm so I still had an hour to kill and went off for a wander still recollecting what had just happened to me, I was hooked, I had to have more!

aylesbury

Super story

Blyth

Nearly the end of this one

By *ighpeak63Man  over a year ago

Buxton

Great horny story

Blyth

Blyth

After half an hour I was back again, as I walked in to my disappointment both cubicles were occupied, damn I thought, but I needed a piss so approached the stalls, it was one of those long single troughs and no sooner did I get my cock out then another guy walked in and stood alongside me, I was finding it very difficult to piss because I could feel this guy looking at me, a sideways glance and yes the guy is looking straight at me and smiling, I nervously smile back and he obviously took that as me giving him permission to grab my cock! He must have been late fifties slim and tall, as he held my cock I looked down and could see his hard cock sticking out, it was no where near as big as the guy in the cubicle but was still bigger than mine, I reached over and took it in my hand and began wanking him, he had a very soft touch and every now and then he stopped wanking me and ran the tip of his finger across my very swollen and red cock head. I guess I lasted a matter of minutes before once gain I could feel the spunk rising and he knew it so sped up furiously wanking me till I spurted into the stall, he quickly followed with thick ribbons of his spunk flying and running over my fist which was still firmly wrapped around his cock. I let loose and so did he, I turned and went to the handbasin to wash the cum off my hand and came face to face with one of my mates, I don't know to this day if he knew what I had just done, I had not heard him come in, did he see me? Shit all of my mates will find out if he saw me. It was never ever mentioned so I have to believe he walked in after we finished wanking.

What a day it had been, I had been to York and spent most of the day in a dirty smelly toilet wanking strange cocks. That was the 1st of many visits to cottages.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

aylesbury

Wow

By *unburyguy71Man  over a year ago

Sunbury

I love sucking cock through a gloryhole. The bigger, the better.

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

I discovered them as a teenager as well once I had had a taste I couldn't keep away I already knew I liked cock but this thrill was something different .the anticipation the excitement

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

First discovered old toilets in Wylde Green . Stood at urinal for a piss and 2 other blokes standing there wanking . Both came and it was such a turn on watching their spunk washing down the urinal channel past me. Then found glory holes at Corley services M6. Early mornings sucking and wanking cocks there.

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

My local park had a toilet block with 1 cubicle and 2 places at a uranal .The car park was right beside it and you could sit in your car I see who was going in.

The walls where covered in graffiti and messages off times to meet.

The stall door had a busted lock so anyone could push open the door look in if them wanted.

One off the times I was in the cubicle sitting down on the toilet ,there was a small sink unit and under it behind a pipe was a lovely pink pair off nylon full back briefs.

I had been reading the walls and had my trousers down wanking and was very excited to find them.

When I touched them they where damp so I smelled them I ,yes it was cum!

Just at this moment the door was pushed open and a old guy off about 50 was standing looking at me with those panties in my hand wanking!

Sat in a lay-by (truckdriver)... was having a 15min break when a man walked up side of truck taking some pictures of my truck he asked permission said it was fine, he engaged me in convo then out of the blue asked my straight up would I like sucking off after a split second I was like erm he told me to head to next lay-by as it’s quieter and he will follow me up and thy he did I was nervous as anything not done it before but he got in sucked my off slipped me a finger and I got to hold my first cock too

Would be interesting to experience something like this!

Would love to find one

By *adieTightsTV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Had some great experiences back when public toilets were more widely available, loved going in and stripping to my stockings and underwear, great times indeed

» Add a new message to this topic