FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Zoe and the Stranger

Zoe and the Stranger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She felt the soft vibrating of her phone in her pocket. He nerves tensed, and she felt a thrill of excitement, neurons in her brain sprung to life sending messages of danger though her body while butterflies darted around in her stomach. She had to wait the office was busy, usually she would have just picked up the phone or read the text, this was different.

Zoe had always been good at her job, she was organised her life mapped out before her work and private life a regimented pattern. She had met James at university when they were both 21, they had argued in a bar it had been about Nuclear disarmament. She could not understand what every one had got so upset about, we had the bomb; they had the bomb and know one would ever drop them; the consequences would have been too horrendous. James was young and passionate he wasn’t the usual spotty CND politico type. His hair was wild his dress sense was, well scruffy chic. It was they eyes sky blue intense he held her gaze as they debated this and that and generally argued. She remembered thinking “ Bloody Lefty, if it was up to you lot the Argies would have the Falklands and Maggie would never been elected”. But those eyes, that passion the conviction in his voice, as they talked he had held them both in a bubble, the world went on around them with out them.

That night they had made love, he was a tender lover he had made her felt wanted paid close attention to her needs. This wasn’t the usual adolescent fumble, she had felt like a woman her body had been caressed and kissed when she lay in his arms the next morning she had felt content.

As they continued their life together Zoe and James had left University shared a flat worked crap jobs in restaurants and bars just top be together. Their experiences were passionate wild, he loved to feel the small explosions of her orgasms always knew the right moment to enter her making sure that her pleasure came first he used his tongue on her to maximum effect, together they explored their “G” spots finding those erogenous zones only intimate lovers would know. The candle of their love burnt brightly.

Zoe looked in the mirror in the office toilets, that had been 20 years ago, another place another time. Their life together was good she was the head of purchasing for a large company who had based their operation in semi rural Wales. James had tried his hand at politics, working as a researcher for an MP, but had drifted in to corporate troubleshooting. If you had an office that wasn’t running properly in Zurich James was your man. “Every bodies man” she sighed to herself “Always working, always away” She looked hard at her own reflection. She remembered the phone call interrupting breakfast table a week ago.

“ Yes, Dieter sure I can be in Hamburg in a couple of hours, No it no problems, no your not disturbing our weekend, ill get a flight booked now, see you there later, bye”

“ We were going to the art exhibition in the Conwy Galleries this weekend” She pleaded with him, to late the laptop was on and his face was buried down in it. If it wasn’t the laptop it was sheaves of papers. More work he kept busy but she had needs.

“ Your not listening are you James, god you bastard some time I wonder if you’re the man I met” she spat the words at him.

She had planned the day, they were both free, go look at the exhibition slope off to a small restaurant have a light lunch then home. She had prepared in her mind a scented candle bath they could share, then an afternoon together, and a chance to be held, to be kissed to feel him in her. This was now a distant dream. She was unfulfilled and hurt. Zoe felt the candlelight of their love grow dimmer.

Zoe slipped in to a toilet she put the seat down and sat, then with quivering fingers removed her phone from her pocket and opened the text.

“ I desire you, I need you, I want you. I know you haven’t sent me any pictures but your description had driven me to distraction, your in my head your in my thoughts your every where I look. I look around at people in the street and see if it’s you. I fantasise about you I cant sleep, I can’t eat, please meet me”

The texts had started a couple of days ago, a wrong number, and an apology, a reply a joke then just friendly chat. Texts whizzed between them, “ did you hear that song on the radio? Did you see that on television last night?” Then questions “top ten songs, favourite film and ideal holiday locations” Then personal questions” How tall are you? What colour hair do you have? Then what do you look like?” The text relation ship had blossomed and grown and now things were getting warmer.

Zoe replied to the text” I want you too, I need this so much I want to be held I want to be kissed yes I’ll meet you” she pressed send. Before she could stop it the electronic message it was away across the ether and bouncing from a satellite. She shivered had she really done this, she was steady, reliable not some one to take risks. She walked over to the sinks turned on a tap; she moistened her hands and splashed the cool liquid on her face.

“ZZZRRP!” she jumped it was a reply, was it him? She had only just sent her message it was going so fast. She felt it was like a runway train momentum had started it and how she had given it the final push it needed to free wheel. The phone buzzed again, she looked around the washroom to make sure she was completely alone. It was from him, she looked down and read the opened text. “Tell me where? Tell me when? I know some where we can be alone I know North Wales well, if you truly want this?” she put her palm to her head, she could feel the cold sweat of excitement building over her body, covering her with a cool sheen of anticipation. Her fingers quickly tapped out “Tonight, he’s away but will be back tomorrow it has to be tonight, send me directions where” she hit send.

Zoe’s legs trembled; she had the nervous exhilaration of a young girl she vaguely remembered who met a passionate wild student those 20 years ago. A young man who had made her feel like a woman for the first time, who had used skilled fingers to caress her body, who had taken her to a plane of passion she had never known. A time when she had really had her first orgasm she remembered her body straining under the pressure, like a Champaign cork ready to explode his tongue caressing her clitoris holding at the point of ecstasy keeping here from tipping over in to orgasm, then the moment he entered her, this shaft filling her releasing her she had tightened on him then with passionate release let go her body in waves of pleasure as he pushed deeper fucked her harder. His lips on her hard nipples sucking them, softly as she came teasing them his tongue circling each swollen nipple.

ZZzrrp! The buzzing of the phone brought her back to her senses. The message was simple “7:30 tonight, here, if you are not there I will understand “ there was a link in the message, Zoë’s Internet enabled phone opened the link, it was a set of directions and a map to a location. “My god” she thought “ can I do this?” She looked hard in the mirror, she looked slightly pale but as she remembered that snubbed breakfast and day at the gallery, the blood returned to her face. “ I can do this “ she said to the reflection “ I need this I want this .its my time” She text back the reply

“I’ll be there”

The rest of the day seemed to drag, pointless meetings about pointless things, trivial conversation with work colleagues about who was who in some television sitcom soap. The clock seemed to be running backwards she just wanted to get home. At 5:30 the boss called in the office” Zoe, could you pop over for a quick meet with a supplier hell be in the office in a minute”

“Christ no I want to go home “ she thought, “ I need to get ready “ She walked over to his office, the supplier was there already would she ever get out for tonight

Finally at 6; 30 she stepped in to her small back Audi TT sports car, it had been her treat to herself. Well he’s always away why not spoil myself. James had been upset that she had thought to buy a car with out talking to him first, god why do men think they are an authority on cars! Well bollocks to him. She turned on the ignition and sped away in the warm summer evening. Home wasn’t to far, she pulled into the driveway. Yes the house was nice it was big but not showy, it was a place of modernity. They had been the first with plasma screen TV with surround sound, swapping to LCD when every one else bought plasma. It had two en-suits large kitchen big garden. It also had the feeling of never truly being lived in.

She stripped quickly from her smart business suit; usually she would have taken time to hang every thing up put things in the linen basket, but not tonight. Before stepping in the shower, she connected her phone to her laptop selected the link she had been sent then clicked the muse to the print icon. She could hear the printer whirring out the directions on to paper. The shower was cool not cold not hot just right. She could feel her breath stifle as she thought about what she was about to do, short tight breaths. She thought more, “why not” she said to her “ I’m only in my 40’s my body’s not in bad shape” Zoe had kept up a steady fitness regime, she had not gone to extremes, she had “decent legs” , she thought. They were actually very good legs not to long or slender like the stick insect fashion models. Men had remarked on her legs James used to, her stomach was not flat but not fat the gentle undulation that if anything extenuated her bum, which was perfect. That was one thing James still commented on.

Her soapy hands caressed her body in the shower, the excitement had returned, the danger the mystery. She caught herself touching her breasts, her finger rubbing on her pubic bone and the slight whips of hair above her pussy. She slightly moaned in pleasure. She stopped with a start, what was the time “Christ I better get ready!” she said aloud to no one in particular.

She towelled down her body vigorously her hair that was just longer than shoulder length wrapped in a crisp white terry towel. The bed side clock said 7pm. She looked at the map that had been printed for their meeting. What to wear “quick girl” she thought “we haven’t got much time here”

She hit on a plan the meeting was in the forest just above Trefriw. She slipped on her walking trousers and a tight fitting vest top. If anything happened or any one came along she could say I’m out walking, and if he didn’t turn up and it was a hoax by some wag in the office well at least it was a nice summer evening and the Lake was up there, Crafnant was a beautiful enough spot to feel foolish at.

She looked in the full-length bedroom mirror, she could not help but chuckle, Lara Croft was staring back at her well almost so she tied up her hair to give the full Tomb Raider effect.. Zoe slipped on her lightweight walking boots that were by the front door, looked back into the house, before she could get other ideas she walked straight to the car. She sparked up the powerful engine, it roared into life it throbbed. She flicked the button, the roof began its slow arc in the air, to remove the top and have an open sports car. The roof tucked itself in it compartment with a mechanical whir.

She slowly tuned the car out of their drive, and then it was the open valley road. The Audi was sensitive to her touch, she handled the drive, controlled the throb of the engine. Zoe took the car up the gears and made it purr. She absent-mindedly slipped on the Audi’s built in MP3 player and set it on random. The track burst into life. The roar of a crowd, the rhythmic pounding of the drums, she knew the track well. It took her back to an evening in Barcelona James had surprised her bought tickets for a concert there booked the flights and hotel. The headlining act that night was Marillion, a band made famous by a song Keyleigh. This was a later incarnation of the band though. They had first seen them in the student union together James was obsessed by them. She had fallen in love with their new lead singer a slight wispy man with a voice of an angel. His intensity on stage had captivated her, his voice his looks his tousled hair. He had held the audience in the palm of his hand, and she had remembered a guilty feeling of wanting to slip back stage.

The track played on “ Memory of Water” it was called; it brought back the night in Barcelona. The heat of the gig bodies pressed together dancing, singing and sharing the evening. They left the gig hot sweaty James had hired a small jeep they had sped off to the beach near by. It was a hot Mediterranean evening; they had made love on the beach, their bodies entwined, as the sea lapped at their feet. The rapture of pleasure as Zoe had lowered her hips on ho him, his shaft burrowing in to her pussy lips parting to take him her hands pushing down on his chest as he filled her, she sped up and felly her pussy tighten on him, pushing in deeper as she threw her head back and rode him faster.

“No No !” she thought “got to concentrate on the road” As the driving rhythms of the song beat on , she felt her foot depress the accelerator, the Audi responded to her touch. In no time the car was at the junction that lead to the hill road to the Crafnant Lake. The Audi pulled up the steep hill and she was soon in a small country lane leading to the car parks and pick nick areas. The night was still warm the sun hung lazily in the sky refusing to set. She slowed down and checked the map she had been sent. “3rd car park up then past a bend and round to a more secluded spot.” The tyres churned up the gravel as she arrived in the first car park. She stopped, Zoe could se the bend ahead that led further up, and she let the engine idle and lit a cigarette. Few people knew she smoked it was one of her “private things” she smiled at the phrase “ My Private Things” she said quietly. , The smoke from the cigarette rose like a small white lace cloud. The car park was empty, that was a good sign this was a popular place with walkers, but not a soul to be seen. She let the music flow over her as she finished the cigarette. She almost threw the stub out, of the car but, that small part of her that was organised made her slip it in to the ashtray,” Have to clean that out “ she thought “ Now to go on further. She tapped the accelerator and with a small dust cloud the car pulled forward. In her excitement she had gunned the throttle too much. With a jolt she remembered why she was there the butterflies were dancing once again in her stomach. The car rounded the bend and there ahead was the upper car park, it was empty bar a battered land rover. A figure was leaning against it he threw down his cigarette and squashed it in to the gravel.

As she pulled closer she could make him out better. He was in his 40’s but didn’t look it, his skin was tanned he wore a beige walking shirt that closely fitted his body, his walking combats were worn. He wasn’t a six-footer but was tall enough; he had short-cropped blond hair, though it was darkened with age. He stayed in the same position as she pulled up next him only his head turned, he had blue eyes a soft completion he smiled and reviled two dimples. Zoe felt the tingle of anticipation. With a click the engine was silent bar the quiet pinking of a hot engine. With a deep breath she opened the door.

“ Hi, you made it then” he said softly, he smiled at her she love the dimples. “ you were very precise with your directions” She replied. And smiled. She tried to keep a straight face “ keep your self together girl”

“Nice Car” he added “it suits you its stylish sleek and fun, you look good together” Zoe blushed, she felt like a school girl on her first date.” Pull yourself together, you’re a grown up executive,” she told herself.

“It can get a bit busy here” he said “with walkers and camper would you care for a walk. Then we can be alone, if that’s what you want?” he added

“Lets walk” she said but sorry I rubbish at small talk can we just walk in silence”

He nodded to a small path “ Ok its this way” they walked together in the silence of a late August summers evening. Zoe followed him along the path, they came to a style he vaulted over and waited on the other side, he took her hand as she stepped over, she felt his fingers curl around hers. This was their first contact the butterflies rose again, and she blushed. She walked along side him, their fingers entwined. Zoe felt good she felt safe but she could feel her passion rising in her body.

They rounded a corner and there in front of them was a small glade in the trees affording them a magnificent view across the lake and the mountains beyond. The sun was low in the sky, it was a beautiful place to be, and Zoe held his hand tighter. He turned to her, he looked deep into her dark brown eyes, his were blue and held her in his gaze, his hand rose up to her chin, striking her skin, and softly tilting her head more towards his. She stepped closer. Her eyes closed, she felt the softest whisper of his breath on her lips. His other arm slipped around her waist then the first kiss. Blue electric lights flashed before her closed eyes, as his moist lips met hers, her head slightly angled to one side. Her hand instinctively came up to his neck caressing it softly as their kiss grew in intensity. Her lips parted and her tongue flicked over his lips, she felt him shudder as it happened. Then Zoe felt his tongue hot and wet on his. He pulled her closer holding her tightly as their tongues explores each others mouths her fingers running through his short cropped hair. Passion boiling in both their bodies, she held him tightly she had needed this for so long.

Their hands moved over each other bodies she felt him explore her back her waist then her ass. He cupped both her cheeks and pulled her in their tongues full and wet. She pulled back smiled longingly into his blue eyes, and began to un button his shirt, her fingers moving across his chest her hand moving slowly down. She pulled at the rest of the buttons, his shirt was wide open, her tongue move softly expertly across his chest, kissing his nipples softly biting his chest. She looked up at him, there was a sparkle in her brown eyes, she smiled and then returning to his chest kissing him all over her tongue working down over his flat stomach muscles.

His head was back his eyes closed, she passed his navel, and she eased her self down to her knees in front of him. Zoe sun clipped his belt; her fingers slowly unzipped his flies, Zoe’s hand moved into his pants. She could feel the bulge in his boxer shorts. Her fingers traced the length of his shaft, then found the opening and touched his cock. He moaned in delight, it was a deep moan. She teased his cock with her fingers then slipped the top button of his trousers and slid his pants down. His cock sprang out to meet her. It was long, long and thick. She teased it with her fingers stroking its full length, and then softly cupping his balls, before moving back to the full red tip, her fingers circling the rim. He was panting in expectancy. She the touch of his hands in her hair and she moved her head forward. Her lips parted around the tip of his cock, Zoe’s tongue licking the tip her lips tightened to suck the throbbing tip . she kissed it , then licked the length holing his cock up and licking the ribbed vein underneath his cock, following it all the way back to his tip. Then parting her lips again she sucked him into her mouth. His fingers running through her hair pulling her onto him. She took as much of him in her hot wet mouth as she could.

Her mouth was silky wet and warm on his shaft, her tongue licked at him. His fingers stroked the soft skin at the side of her ear. He surrendered to her mouth as pleasure beat though him in pulsing hot rhythmic waves. He could feel the pressure building inside his balls, he moaned,”oh god not yet!” Zoe was enjoying her self she caressed his balls then her fingers slid below his ball back further, where men have their “G” spot a small soft sensitive point just before heir anus. His hips moved in tandem with her lips. She could taste his pre-cum it was only a matter of time before he came. “ Not yet” she thought

She moved away from him. He looked down at her nipples were drilling through the vest top. “ My turn she purred at him. She lay back in the grass and ferns and slipped out of her pants. Her legs moved apart. He lay down by her feet, touching them kissing them his tongue moved up her leg past her knee, and along her inner thigh. She looked down to him he smiled then ran his tongue along the lips of her pussy, softly kissing as he moved to her clit. His tongue flicked at the hood that covers the clit sliding beneath it lapping at her clit, his fingers opening her pussy. He softly sucked her clit. He pressed down on her clit, now rubbing it with his fingers it was swollen. Her body arched with pleasure, Zoe let out small cries her finger dug into the grass around her, and she writhed in ecstasy. His tongue now concerned with her damp pussy. He jabbed it inside her, licking probing her. Then slipping down further, licking along, until ” oh my god!” she thought “I have never been kissed there before” She was blasted with millions of little electric shocks as he dipped his tongue into the rim of her ass. She felt her body let go his fingers still rubbing her clit she felt the pressure build up her body went rigid, then like a flash of lightning she could feel herself orgasm so intense,, so hard. She cried loudly, as she convulsed in pleasure. Just as she was getting over the shock she was aware of him licking her clit again sucking it kissing it rubbing it, his fingers now inside her. She could feel contractions of another orgasm building she closed her eyes and lay back. Zoe could feel the walls of her pussy wet and electric she pulled tight to trap his fingers as he stroked her “g” spot. Uncontrollably she came again. Teeth gritted. It was so powerful so deep.

“Fuck me please fuck me!” she implored him. She felt the pain and pleasure as the tip of his cock brushed up against her swollen wet pussy. She sensation was unbelievable she almost came again. He inched his cock inside her. Her wet pussy sucking him in she cupped his head in her hands and they kissed. Zoe’s pussy was on fire as he plunged deeper in her. Her cunt walls tight on his thick shaft he was deeper in they continued to kiss her wet tongue in his mouth. His thick hard shaft in her body drilling deep in her, pumping in her, throbbing inside her. He felt so good so intense. She bit his lip, the warm taste of his blood in her mouth. She could feel herself ready their combined pressure building up to a crescendo. He thrust deeper in her harder, the full length of his cock filling her. He felt how tight she was on him how perfectly they fitted together. She pulled his head down to the side of hers. Together their climaxes met, their hot wet juices mixed. He came in a hard grunt she could feel him push his pelvis hard against her. Zoe rose to meet it. He felt so good inside her; his cum was like hot fire it made the lights explode behind her eyes again. With a few more lazy long pushes he collapsed. He lay in the grass beside Zoe panting catching his breath. His arm came around her. Pulling her to him as he sat up resting his head on her shoulders. He could see she had been crying. Zoe felt foolish, not at the act but at her tears. She had wanted, needed this badly and she had not been pleasured like this for a long time. His fingers stroked her face feeling every contour. He lent over her and kissed her softly. She pulled him closer and they lay in the grass alone in this paradise. Two people living for the moment let the world go on with out them, they were safe in their bubble of the here and now.

Time passed, Zoe looked in to his eyes, and she smiled. The summer sun had finally began to concede defeat and sink below the mountains. “We had better get back” he whispered “it will be dark soon” They dressed, he held her in the dying light and softly kissed her forehead, her eyes then lips. He took her hand and led her back to the car park. The Audi was sitting next to the Landrover. “They make a nice couple.” he joked. Zoe smiles pulled him closer and softly kissed him. “ Time to go “ she said. He climbed into the 4-wheel drive. “ You go” she called to him as she lit a cigarette “ I didn’t know you smoked “ he replied, “There is a lot about me your going to have to learn, “ Zoe said. She watched the Landrover crunch over the gravel, and disappear around the bend.

It was a hot heavy evening Zoe lowered the roof of the sports car. The engine throbbed into life and she flicked the headlamps on. She drove down the country road to the main valley junction, no sign of his Landrover. She pulled out into the traffic and was zipping through the countryside, she hit the MP3 Player, Marillion rang out again it was the song Cover My Eyes, it was a song about the fantasy woman who was there but never obtainable. The woman who could turn heads make men crazy but secure in her own self that she was confident sexy sensual. Zoe felt the song was about her.

She pulled into the village where she lives and hen into her driveway. James was home his car in the drive. She pulled up, put up the roof, a quick cigarette to compose her. The go in it will be ok. She opened the front door, turning her keys in the lock as not to make too much noise. She could hear the shower running, she went to the main bathroom, and there was James. “ Hello Zoe, I was about to have a shower” He leaned forward to his blushing wife, his fingers traced the cut on his lip and he smiled. “ I am sorry he said I have missed you” Zoe smiled back at those dimples, and kissed him, her fingers removing some mountain moss from his hair. The bathroom was lit with candles rose petals made patterns on the floor

The light of the love burnt brighter that night

The end

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

far to long so couldn't be bothered reading it

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Great story :D

By *ursevampsWoman  over a year ago

bucks