FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Second year at University, House Share

Second year at University, House Share

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After completing my first year at university, living in halls of residence, with a work hard play hard ethic. During my first year, I forged some amazing friendships, but my three closest friends were, Nicole, Sarah and Maria.

Maria was half Spanish, long dark hair, tanned skin, green eyes, and very petite at 4’11, with an amazing peach of a butt that wascto die for.

Sarah was from Edinburgh, such a sexy husky voice, especially with her accent. She had long ginger curly hair, pale skin, an assortment of freckles, hazel eyes, 5’10 and boy could she strut.

Nicole was the quietest of my three close friends. She was 5’4, tiny waist, with very large boobs, and a cracking size 10 figure. Her hair was blonde and cut in a bob, which framed an angelic oval face, that made her look very innocent.

I was just an average looking young man, reasonably toned, and I was always laughing and never found it difficult making friends.

When it was time to move out of the halls of residence for our second year, all three girls suggested that we share a house together, as we all got along famously, and it would be a right laugh. All four of us were close friends, weren’t dating anyone, and just became drinking buddies.

So after a summer off, we returned to Uni, and moved into our shared house. There were four bedrooms upstairs, three in a row and one opposite the middle bedroom.

Naturally I offered to have the room opposite, so the girls could be next to one another.

But all three insisted I take the middle of the three bedrooms, so I had Maria to my left, Sarah to my right and Nicole opposite.

We all helped each other move our stuff in, and soon we had our bedrooms set up and the usual student stuff, around the house.

After a night of drinking and celebrating our new accommodation, we all went to our separate beds and crashed.

I woke up the following morning, with the usual aching head and needing a shower. I went down the end of the landing to the bathroom, and on went the shower. We were lucky as we had a large power shower, which helped blast away the effects of many a hangover.

Whilst I was in the shower, nursing an aching head, the bathroom door opened and in walked Nicole. She was wearing white silk shorts and a white silky crop top. She said don’t mind me, but I’m bursting, hope you don’t mind?

No I don't mind as long as you don't I replied, after all I was standing naked in the shower. Nicole slowly eased down her shorts, and sat down, I got the briefest flash of pale blonde hair, perfectly sculpted upon what looked like a perfect protruding mound. I turned sideways on in the shower, so as not to stare, or to make Nicole aware to the fact I scene her even though she could blatantly see me, but it was the right thing to do.

However with the vision I had just seen firmly planted in my mind, and the fact that she was just a few feet away from me, my body couldn’t help reacting to the situation I suddenly found myself in.

“I see my sitting here having a wee, whilst your naked in the shower, has made you rise to the occasion” Nicole said with a wicked laugh.

Coming from a girl who looked so innocent, and who was openly looking at me, made my erection complete, and starting to twitch with a life if it’s own. “Hmmmm that looks good enough to eat, I may just have to try it sometime to see if I like it”.

With that I turned to face her, our eyes locked, and she slowly stood up off the toilet. This was no brief flash, I could now clearly see her incredibly shaped pussy. Her mound definitely stood out from either side of her hips, she had shaved perfectly smooth lips, with the slightest hind of a line going from a small blonde tuft of curls, then disappearing between her thighs.

Nicole reaches to the side for the toilet paper, picked a few sheets, then slowly and I mean very slowly wiped herself, whilst keeping eye contact with me. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, the feelings rushing through my body, scenarios playing out in my mind in rapid succession, then with a final girly giggle it was all over. Nicole reaches down, pulled up her shorts, flushed the toilet and walked to the opening of the shower. I was still foamed up from when she first walked into the bathroom, especially around my now, rock hard cock and aching balls. “Need to wash my hands, got any soap, I dumbly pointed to the shelf where the shower gel was. Nicole said “this will do” she reached in grabbed my cock with both her hands, and ran them up and down the length of my shaft, right to the base. As she worked her hands back up me, she twisted both her hands one after the other, around and over my throbbing helmet. I gave an involuntary shudder of pleasure as her hands left my cock, to which she again giggled. “Thanks for the soap. I’m going to make breakfast, do you want anything. I dumbly shook my head, Nicole smiled and said “no worries” and left the bathroom. I couldn’t believe what had just happened, but I was definitely going to see where this went.me a

I was rooted to the spot, my Imagination in overdrive, and my bodies physical reaction plainly evident. I turned the temperature of the shower down to its coldest setting, turned the shower head to full power jet, and let the ice cold water pound my racing mind back to reality. The ice cold blast of the water on my head, was the only sound I could hear, and with my eyes closed, I was starting to control my emotions that Nicole had so masterfully scattered to the wind earlier.

Suddenly I felt a small hand grasp my still throbbing rock solid cock, which made me jump as if I had just been hit by 200 volts. That small firm grip on my manhood, quite literally kept my feet on the ground. I ducked away from the icy blast of the shower, to find Maria standing in the shower with me, as naked as I was, laughing at my reaction to her very unexpected touch. I stood there, with my mouth open in shock, no doubt looking like a landed Guppy fish. My reaction only made Maria laugh even more, and as she hadn’t released me, also made her hand shake. Jumping once again back into a very exciting and totally unexpected reality, I couldn’t help but look at Maria, standing only a foot away in all her glory. Maria was very petite, only 4’11” tall, with long dark hair, olive skin, small but very pert boobs, with very dark but large nipples, pointing straight at me. Her butt was so small and perfectly shaped (for my taste) and in complete proportion to her body, that the mere sight before me, made my cock start to throb and twitch with a life of it’s own.

Maria’s face still alight with her laughter when shecsaid in her sexy, Spanish accent, “where are your famous English manners?” “When someone shakes your hand, you shake theirs back”! Then looking down at her hand on my cock, whilst thrusting her pelvis towards me, then looking at her neatly trimmed black mound, then back to my eyes and said “well”!

I didn't need asking twice.

I moved my hand towards her, and was leaning back which made her pelvis tilt up towards me. The shape of her mound was so prominent, I was actually salivating.

My palm cupped this perfectly formed VW Beatle bonnet which felt so hot under my hand, and my fingers naturally curled under, and firmly pressed against the opening of her pussy, which made her let out the smallest of whimpers. 

Fuck me the sound of her was intoxicating, she sounded so vulnerable, yet the look in her eyes said the opposite.

I started  to thrust into her hand, that was still firmly holding my cock. She took the hint and started to thrust her pubic bone towards my hand. So I did the only thing I could do, I started to rub her with an all the skill I could muster, just hoping it was enough for her.

We were both enjoying standing there in the shower, thrusting into each other's hands. But I could tell straight away from Maria's look that it wasn't enough; for either of us, we both wanted more.

Maria still holding my cock in her hand led me by it from the shower towards the toilet seat. She closed the lid, let go of my dick, and grabbed the large style beach towel from the rail, and slung it over the toilet, covering it.

She said "sit down, and put the back of your head on the seat. once I've cum, you can use me as I'm going to fucking use you"

I sat down with a feeling of such lust felt excitement, I put my head back as she wanted. The next sight I was blessed with was Maria's tiny perfect pussy being lowered onto my face. She didn't waste anytime, and with a strength I couldn't have guessed she possessed, she started to grind her pussy down onto my mouth, fucking hard.

"Don't open your mouth, stay like that, ahhh fuck yes, feel my wet little cunt on your face" 

She was moving her pussy backwards and forwards from the bottom of my chin, over my lips making them open by the force of her movements, and up over my nose with such speed, that it was difficult taking a breath. The inside of my lips were being raked by my teeth, due to the strength of her movements, so much so, I could taste blood on my tongue, but didn't even care because this dark tiny goddess was turning me on so much, by using me this way for her own satisfaction.

All I could see were her eyes, staring down at mine every now and again over the top of her small pert tits that weren"t even jiggling due to their firmness. She could see I was having trouble taking a breath, and to my utter surprise, she put her hands behind her arse, and grabbed onto my neck, as hard as she could.

Rooted to the spot, shocked but so fucking turned on by her, I could hear her starting to growl as I began to see black dots in front of my eyes. 

My head started swimming, I could feel my heart beat drumming in my head, a werring sound echoing in my ears. Just as I felt myself slipping into darkness, I was brought back gasping as the pressure from my neck was released. Through blinking tear blurred vision, Maria's soaking little pussy came into focus as she gushed hot liquid all over my face, going up my nose and into my eyes. All of which was accompanied by Maria's deep throaty predatory growl.

Watching Maria's face come back into focus, as her pussy retreated from my view, she leaned forward, and noticing that my lips were bloody, licked them and my face clean from her using me in such a fantastic way.

"You ok?" She said.

"Fuck yes" I replied. We both let out a sigh of relief and started babbling at each other simultaneously.

Maria saying she had never let herself go like that before with anyone, and me saying being used and having my neck grabbed like that was the hottest kinkiest thing ever. 

We both laughed which eased the tension, then Maria said "ok your turn" but hold on for two secs. 

As I got off the floor and watching her dark tiny naked body move around the bathroom was a sight to admire, daily if given the chance. Maria found what she was looking for on the bathroom shelf, and with a dexterity and speed only women seem to possess, she was suddenly sporting two perfectly made long plaits either side of her head, making her deceptively younger looking than she was.

Looking at me with a naughty look in her eye, she said "sorry for being such a naughty little slut, I know I need to be punished"

With that she got on her knees in front of me, facing me with her back straight and looked up at me with her mouth a few inches from my throbbing aching cock and said "I'm such a naughty little girl" and with that she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, pointing towards it down towards her chin, and for the next 10 or so minutes to my delight she didn't break eye contact with me once.

Suddenly it all became clear, the way she had let herself go with me, the checking that I was ok afterwards, the plaits, and kneeling in front of me with her mouth open. She was expecting me to treat her exactly as she had just treated me, was in fact inviting me to. 

With my cock twitching, I took a plait firmly into each hand, and ever so slowly guided my cock into this hot sexy innocent looking little mouth.

As I kept my eyes locked with hers, I kept pulling her towards me until I could feel the helmet of my cock hit the back of her throat. She didn't even blink as I pushed my cock further down her throat. When my balls made contact with her chin I couldn't believe how much of me she had swallowed. I then felt get throat constrict around my helmet as she made her first gagging noise. I pulled her plaits towards me firmly whilst thrusting myself as far forward as I could, and was rewarded with again more gagging sensations from her throat contracting around my cock. I held her there for a time and then pulled my cock out of her mouth. She gasped in two great big breaths then I thrust my cock back into her mouth. With the plaits held firmly in my fists I started thrusting into Maria,s mouth and throat, rewarded with a an ugg ugg ugh ugg sound coming from her each time my cock went in. I did so many quick thrusts, followed by one final hard pull again towards me, holding her in place, and I could feel the force of her breathing through her nose on my now wet skin due to her syliva that was dripping from her mouth down my balls and legs and covering her small pert tits.

I pulled out of her mouth again, keeping eye contact all throughout, and by the challanging look from her watery blinking eyes, I knew she was ok with this, as she gasped three large breaths in. As she went to take in her fourth, it was my cock that went in first. 

The feeling of my cock going into her mouth, and then literally throat fucking her, how I ever I wished was not only the best feeling my cock had ever felt orally, but the illusion of feeling in a position of complete power and control, taking whatever I wanted, was the most intoxicating feeling of my life to date. 

With the sound of ugg ugg ugg ugg yet accompanying my every quick thrust I knew I only had one more series of thrusts left in me after this set. As I finished again with pulling Maria by her plaits towards me, this time  I saw the shock in her tear stained eyes, as I held the back of her head firmly pressed into me with one hand, and with the other I pinched her nose with my finger and thumb. I held her there in that position for about 15 to 20 seconds, just to the point where her eyes started to show a little fear as opposed to the challenging defiance that had been present from the first time my cock hit the back of her throat. Now I could tell she was a little less sure of herself, which meant she was now experiencing exactly the same feeling I was not 10 minutes earlier when I almost fainted. At that exact moment I realised that the fear of not being in control, as well as being so turned on by submitting and being used for someone else's purely selfish desire, was what this was all about.

As I pulled my cock again from her mouth and throat, this time Maria coughed and gasped for breath, she had syliva streaming from her mouth, and nose, tears streaking down her face from bloodshot eyes, but she didn't once take her eyes off me and she looked incredible. I let her get her breathing under control and let her this time show me she was ready to go again by opening her mouth to accept me.

As her mouth opened before me, I again thrust my cock into her waiting mouth, but this time as my cock went down her throat, instead of my hands pulling on her plaits. I returned her previous favour, and placed one around her neck, whilst the other hovered with thumb and forefinger poised and at the ready before her nose. Again I suddenly saw the doubt in her eyes as they grew wider, and again being rewarded with the ugg ugg ugg ugg ugg ugg ugg ugg wet gagging sound she was only capable of making, I could feel the power of my orgasm starting to build.

With the feeling of my hand around her neck, which in turn could also feel my cock as I rapidly fucked her mouth and thrust in and out. Seeing the wild look in her eyes which still never ever left mine, was all to much to hold back the floodgates that were about to burst like a dam in high water. As my pelvis began to buck without any control over my movements, I held Maria firmly in place as I gave one final thrust, and at the exact same time with my other hand poised for this exact moment, I again pinched her nose closed, as so much cum erupted from the end of my pulsating cock deep into her throat.

With the last spurt leaving my body, I held Maria for a few more seconds, savouring the sensation of her throat opening and closing on my cock as she gagged, as well as seeing the look of pure lust and shock in her watery gaze. 

I withdrew myself from her mouth and bent down as she had, to make sure she was ok. After her initial coughing fit, and once she had her breathing under control, she threw her arms around me and again we both talked as one. Maria saying it was the hottest experience ever for her being used and helpless in such a way, and me saying that I never knew I was capable of doing that and enjoying every single aspect of it.

We both got cleaned up, hugged each other and made a pact that when ever either of us wanted to use the other as we both just had, that we will submit to each other without question.

Then we both heard Nicole shout from downstairs, guys I have made breakfast for you all, come downstairs  before it goes cold.

AT THIS POINT I CAN EITHER END THIS STORY HERE AND WRITE A NEW ONE, OR I CAN CARRY ON WITH THIS, IF YOU WISH TO READ MORE. LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BE GUIDED BY YOU, THE READERS, AS TO HOW NEXT TO PROCEED.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS STORY. 

"A TASTY VINTAGE" 07.06.20

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Is it a true story?

What happened after ?

The rest of the year?

Or with the other girl?

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Maria was the first to open the bathroom door, only to find Sarah on her knees, who had just been caught redheaded obviously peeking through the large old fashioned style keyhole.

Sarah looked up at Maria, with a guilty look on her face, and said in her sexy Scottish accent "would now be a good time ta say, canni help me find my earring?"

Maria burst out laughing, and said, "you know you could have just come in an watched, we said we would have no secrets or have any of us feel left out. Unless of course you get off on peeking through key holes, then peek away hun?"

This made Maria and I laugh even more at our friends obvious discomfort.

Sarah went an even brighter shade of red an then also burst out laughing with us.

"Well ya were both so busy in there and doing things in there to each other that I only ever wank miself silly over, that I dinni wanna intrude and ruin ya we moment yous were both havin" replied Sarah.

God how I loved her accent, especially with her husky voice, it just made her sound so fucking sexy. I swear every time she spoke I got hard, and she knew it.

"Well how about next time I ride his face like my bitch or he throat fucks me like a whore, we invite you to come and watch. If your wanking over it as You said, you can even join in. I will happily ride your face like my bitch here Sarah, and I'm sure Jay here would certainly face fuck you, wouldn't you Jay".

"Of course I Would, if that's what you wanted Sarah"

How I kept the excitement and arousal out of my voice I will never know, or maybe I didn't at all, and it's taken me all these years to figure that out!

Sarah said "okay it's a dun deal then, you too"s have ta tell mi when ya plan on havin another dirty sex sesh like that one, an ill come an have a we gander close up like".

Sure no problem hun, replied Maria. "How about now I said"

Both girls laughed, then Nicole shouted up the stairs again. "Hey you lot this is going cold down here".

"Okay comin Nic" and with that Sarah headed downstairs, and Maria and I followed shortly after once we quickly got dressed.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Fabulous story

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Please continue

By *erek1973Man  over a year ago

Angus

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Lanzarote

Fantastic

Definitely want to hear more of this, great start

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

"After completing my first year at university, living in halls of residence, with a work hard play hard ethic. During my first year, I forged some amazing friendships, but my three closest friends were, Nicole, Sarah and Maria.

Maria was half Spanish, long dark hair, tanned skin, green eyes, and very petite at 4’11, with an amazing peach of a butt that wascto die for.

Sarah was from Edinburgh, such a sexy husky voice, especially with her accent. She had long ginger curly hair, pale skin, an assortment of freckles, hazel eyes, 5’10 and boy could she strut.

Nicole was the quietest of my three close friends. She was 5’4, tiny waist, with very large boobs, and a cracking size 10 figure. Her hair was blonde and cut in a bob, which framed an angelic oval face, that made her look very innocent.

I was just an average looking young man, reasonably toned, and I was always laughing and never found it difficult making friends.

When it was time to move out of the halls of residence for our second year, all three girls suggested that we share a house together, as we all got along famously, and it would be a right laugh. All four of us were close friends, weren’t dating anyone, and just became drinking buddies.

So after a summer off, we returned to Uni, and moved into our shared house. There were four bedrooms upstairs, three in a row and one opposite the middle bedroom.

Naturally I offered to have the room opposite, so the girls could be next to one another.

But all three insisted I take the middle of the three bedrooms, so I had Maria to my left, Sarah to my right and Nicole opposite.

We all helped each other move our stuff in, and soon we had our bedrooms set up and the usual student stuff, around the house.

After a night of drinking and celebrating our new accommodation, we all went to our separate beds and crashed.

I woke up the following morning, with the usual aching head and needing a shower. I went down the end of the landing to the bathroom, and on went the shower. We were lucky as we had a large power shower, which helped blast away the effects of many a hangover.

Whilst I was in the shower, nursing an aching head, the bathroom door opened and in walked Nicole. She was wearing white silk shorts and a white silky crop top. She said don’t mind me, but I’m bursting, hope you don’t mind?

No I don't mind as long as you don't I replied, after all I was standing naked in the shower. Nicole slowly eased down her shorts, and sat down, I got the briefest flash of pale blonde hair, perfectly sculpted upon what looked like a perfect protruding mound. I turned sideways on in the shower, so as not to stare, or to make Nicole aware to the fact I scene her even though she could blatantly see me, but it was the right thing to do.

However with the vision I had just seen firmly planted in my mind, and the fact that she was just a few feet away from me, my body couldn’t help reacting to the situation I suddenly found myself in.

“I see my sitting here having a wee, whilst your naked in the shower, has made you rise to the occasion” Nicole said with a wicked laugh.

Coming from a girl who looked so innocent, and who was openly looking at me, made my erection complete, and starting to twitch with a life if it’s own. “Hmmmm that looks good enough to eat, I may just have to try it sometime to see if I like it”.

With that I turned to face her, our eyes locked, and she slowly stood up off the toilet. This was no brief flash, I could now clearly see her incredibly shaped pussy. Her mound definitely stood out from either side of her hips, she had shaved perfectly smooth lips, with the slightest hind of a line going from a small blonde tuft of curls, then disappearing between her thighs.

Nicole reaches to the side for the toilet paper, picked a few sheets, then slowly and I mean very slowly wiped herself, whilst keeping eye contact with me. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, the feelings rushing through my body, scenarios playing out in my mind in rapid succession, then with a final girly giggle it was all over. Nicole reaches down, pulled up her shorts, flushed the toilet and walked to the opening of the shower. I was still foamed up from when she first walked into the bathroom, especially around my now, rock hard cock and aching balls. “Need to wash my hands, got any soap, I dumbly pointed to the shelf where the shower gel was. Nicole said “this will do” she reached in grabbed my cock with both her hands, and ran them up and down the length of my shaft, right to the base. As she worked her hands back up me, she twisted both her hands one after the other, around and over my throbbing helmet. I gave an involuntary shudder of pleasure as her hands left my cock, to which she again giggled. “Thanks for the soap. I’m going to make breakfast, do you want anything. I dumbly shook my head, Nicole smiled and said “no worries” and left the bathroom. I couldn’t believe what had just happened, but I was definitely going to see where this went.me a

I was rooted to the spot, my Imagination in overdrive, and my bodies physical reaction plainly evident. I turned the temperature of the shower down to its coldest setting, turned the shower head to full power jet, and let the ice cold water pound my racing mind back to reality. The ice cold blast of the water on my head, was the only sound I could hear, and with my eyes closed, I was starting to control my emotions that Nicole had so masterfully scattered to the wind earlier.

Suddenly I felt a small hand grasp my still throbbing rock solid cock, which made me jump as if I had just been hit by 200 volts. That small firm grip on my manhood, quite literally kept my feet on the ground. I ducked away from the icy blast of the shower, to find Maria standing in the shower with me, as naked as I was, laughing at my reaction to her very unexpected touch. I stood there, with my mouth open in shock, no doubt looking like a landed Guppy fish. My reaction only made Maria laugh even more, and as she hadn’t released me, also made her hand shake. Jumping once again back into a very exciting and totally unexpected reality, I couldn’t help but look at Maria, standing only a foot away in all her glory. Maria was very petite, only 4’11” tall, with long dark hair, olive skin, small but very pert boobs, with very dark but large nipples, pointing straight at me. Her butt was so small and perfectly shaped (for my taste) and in complete proportion to her body, that the mere sight before me, made my cock start to throb and twitch with a life of it’s own.

Maria’s face still alight with her laughter when shecsaid in her sexy, Spanish accent, “where are your famous English manners?” “When someone shakes your hand, you shake theirs back”! Then looking down at her hand on my cock, whilst thrusting her pelvis towards me, then looking at her neatly trimmed black mound, then back to my eyes and said “well”!

I didn't need asking twice.

I moved my hand towards her, and was leaning back which made her pelvis tilt up towards me. The shape of her mound was so prominent, I was actually salivating.

My palm cupped this perfectly formed VW Beatle bonnet which felt so hot under my hand, and my fingers naturally curled under, and firmly pressed against the opening of her pussy, which made her let out the smallest of whimpers. 

Fuck me the sound of her was intoxicating, she sounded so vulnerable, yet the look in her eyes said the opposite.

I started  to thrust into her hand, that was still firmly holding my cock. She took the hint and started to thrust her pubic bone towards my hand. So I did the only thing I could do, I started to rub her with an all the skill I could muster, just hoping it was enough for her.

We were both enjoying standing there in the shower, thrusting into each other's hands. But I could tell straight away from Maria's look that it wasn't enough; for either of us, we both wanted more.

Maria still holding my cock in her hand led me by it from the shower towards the toilet seat. She closed the lid, let go of my dick, and grabbed the large style beach towel from the rail, and slung it over the toilet, covering it.

She said "sit down, and put the back of your head on the seat. once I've cum, you can use me as I'm going to fucking use you"

I sat down with a feeling of such lust felt excitement, I put my head back as she wanted. The next sight I was blessed with was Maria's tiny perfect pussy being lowered onto my face. She didn't waste anytime, and with a strength I couldn't have guessed she possessed, she started to grind her pussy down onto my mouth, fucking hard.

"Don't open your mouth, stay like that, ahhh fuck yes, feel my wet little cunt on your face" 

She was moving her pussy backwards and forwards from the bottom of my chin, over my lips making them open by the force of her movements, and up over my nose with such speed, that it was difficult taking a breath. The inside of my lips were being raked by my teeth, due to the strength of her movements, so much so, I could taste blood on my tongue, but didn't even care because this dark tiny goddess was turning me on so much, by using me this way for her own satisfaction.

All I could see were her eyes, staring down at mine every now and again over the top of her small pert tits that weren"t even jiggling due to their firmness. She could see I was having trouble taking a breath, and to my utter surprise, she put her hands behind her arse, and grabbed onto my neck, as hard as she could.

Rooted to the spot, shocked but so fucking turned on by her, I could hear her starting to growl as I began to see black dots in front of my eyes. 

My head started swimming, I could feel my heart beat drumming in my head, a werring sound echoing in my ears. Just as I felt myself slipping into darkness, I was brought back gasping as the pressure from my neck was released. Through blinking tear blurred vision, Maria's soaking little pussy came into focus as she gushed hot liquid all over my face, going up my nose and into my eyes. All of which was accompanied by Maria's deep throaty predatory growl.

Watching Maria's face come back into focus, as her pussy retreated from my view, she leaned forward, and noticing that my lips were bloody, licked them and my face clean from her using me in such a fantastic way.

"You ok?" She said.

"Fuck yes" I replied. We both let out a sigh of relief and started babbling at each other simultaneously.

Maria saying she had never let herself go like that before with anyone, and me saying being used and having my neck grabbed like that was the hottest kinkiest thing ever. 

We both laughed which eased the tension, then Maria said "ok your turn" but hold on for two secs. 

As I got off the floor and watching her dark tiny naked body move around the bathroom was a sight to admire, daily if given the chance. Maria found what she was looking for on the bathroom shelf, and with a dexterity and speed only women seem to possess, she was suddenly sporting two perfectly made long plaits either side of her head, making her deceptively younger looking than she was.

Looking at me with a naughty look in her eye, she said "sorry for being such a naughty little slut, I know I need to be punished"

With that she got on her knees in front of me, facing me with her back straight and looked up at me with her mouth a few inches from my throbbing aching cock and said "I'm such a naughty little girl" and with that she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, pointing towards it down towards her chin, and for the next 10 or so minutes to my delight she didn't break eye contact with me once.

Suddenly it all became clear, the way she had let herself go with me, the checking that I was ok afterwards, the plaits, and kneeling in front of me with her mouth open. She was expecting me to treat her exactly as she had just treated me, was in fact inviting me to. 

With my cock twitching, I took a plait firmly into each hand, and ever so slowly guided my cock into this hot sexy innocent looking little mouth.

As I kept my eyes locked with hers, I kept pulling her towards me until I could feel the helmet of my cock hit the back of her throat. She didn't even blink as I pushed my cock further down her throat. When my balls made contact with her chin I couldn't believe how much of me she had swallowed. I then felt get throat constrict around my helmet as she made her first gagging noise. I pulled her plaits towards me firmly whilst thrusting myself as far forward as I could, and was rewarded with again more gagging sensations from her throat contracting around my cock. I held her there for a time and then pulled my cock out of her mouth. She gasped in two great big breaths then I thrust my cock back into her mouth. With the plaits held firmly in my fists I started thrusting into Maria,s mouth and throat, rewarded with a an ugg ugg ugh ugg sound coming from her each time my cock went in. I did so many quick thrusts, followed by one final hard pull again towards me, holding her in place, and I could feel the force of her breathing through her nose on my now wet skin due to her syliva that was dripping from her mouth down my balls and legs and covering her small pert tits.

I pulled out of her mouth again, keeping eye contact all throughout, and by the challanging look from her watery blinking eyes, I knew she was ok with this, as she gasped three large breaths in. As she went to take in her fourth, it was my cock that went in first. 

The feeling of my cock going into her mouth, and then literally throat fucking her, how I ever I wished was not only the best feeling my cock had ever felt orally, but the illusion of feeling in a position of complete power and control, taking whatever I wanted, was the most intoxicating feeling of my life to date. 

With the sound of ugg ugg ugg ugg yet accompanying my every quick thrust I knew I only had one more series of thrusts left in me after this set. As I finished again with pulling Maria by her plaits towards me, this time  I saw the shock in her tear stained eyes, as I held the back of her head firmly pressed into me with one hand, and with the other I pinched her nose with my finger and thumb. I held her there in that position for about 15 to 20 seconds, just to the point where her eyes started to show a little fear as opposed to the challenging defiance that had been present from the first time my cock hit the back of her throat. Now I could tell she was a little less sure of herself, which meant she was now experiencing exactly the same feeling I was not 10 minutes earlier when I almost fainted. At that exact moment I realised that the fear of not being in control, as well as being so turned on by submitting and being used for someone else's purely selfish desire, was what this was all about.

As I pulled my cock again from her mouth and throat, this time Maria coughed and gasped for breath, she had syliva streaming from her mouth, and nose, tears streaking down her face from bloodshot eyes, but she didn't once take her eyes off me and she looked incredible. I let her get her breathing under control and let her this time show me she was ready to go again by opening her mouth to accept me.

As her mouth opened before me, I again thrust my cock into her waiting mouth, but this time as my cock went down her throat, instead of my hands pulling on her plaits. I returned her previous favour, and placed one around her neck, whilst the other hovered with thumb and forefinger poised and at the ready before her nose. Again I suddenly saw the doubt in her eyes as they grew wider, and again being rewarded with the ugg ugg ugg ugg ugg ugg ugg ugg wet gagging sound she was only capable of making, I could feel the power of my orgasm starting to build.

With the feeling of my hand around her neck, which in turn could also feel my cock as I rapidly fucked her mouth and thrust in and out. Seeing the wild look in her eyes which still never ever left mine, was all to much to hold back the floodgates that were about to burst like a dam in high water. As my pelvis began to buck without any control over my movements, I held Maria firmly in place as I gave one final thrust, and at the exact same time with my other hand poised for this exact moment, I again pinched her nose closed, as so much cum erupted from the end of my pulsating cock deep into her throat.

With the last spurt leaving my body, I held Maria for a few more seconds, savouring the sensation of her throat opening and closing on my cock as she gagged, as well as seeing the look of pure lust and shock in her watery gaze. 

I withdrew myself from her mouth and bent down as she had, to make sure she was ok. After her initial coughing fit, and once she had her breathing under control, she threw her arms around me and again we both talked as one. Maria saying it was the hottest experience ever for her being used and helpless in such a way, and me saying that I never knew I was capable of doing that and enjoying every single aspect of it.

We both got cleaned up, hugged each other and made a pact that when ever either of us wanted to use the other as we both just had, that we will submit to each other without question.

Then we both heard Nicole shout from downstairs, guys I have made breakfast for you all, come downstairs  before it goes cold.

AT THIS POINT I CAN EITHER END THIS STORY HERE AND WRITE A NEW ONE, OR I CAN CARRY ON WITH THIS, IF YOU WISH TO READ MORE. LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BE GUIDED BY YOU, THE READERS, AS TO HOW NEXT TO PROCEED.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS STORY. 

"A TASTY VINTAGE" 07.06.20

"

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

continue on please

I was the last to arrive downstairs for breakfast. Nicole had made some home made waffles and pancakes, and the smell of fresh coffee in the air was devine.

"Well better late than never", Nicole said with a knowing friendly smile.

I was very aware of how lucky I was at this exact moment in time, and even today I am still great friends with all three of them.

Here I was in my own house for the next year at least, living with three of the most beautiful young women, who I cared for deeply. When I say beautiful, on this occasion I am not referring to the outer beauty which is the first thing any male or female alike would notice when anyone of them walked into a crowded room, but their inner beauty. All three of them were kind, generous, unselfish, sensuous, graceful, intelligent and they all had a wicked playful sense of humour, combined with a spark for life and a sense of adventure. This was the reason we all got on so Well, the reason we became best of friends, and the reason why it would be friendship to last throughout our lives, no matter what direction we took, or where we ended up finally settling in later life.

I stood there with my mind recognising and just appricating how lucky I was, how lucky we all were.

"coffee Jay?" Ah yes please Nicole, the smell is devine, the perfect remedy to get rid of the last vestiges of this hangover.

As Nicole came over to me, and passed me my coffee, she leaned in towards me and inhaled deeply through her nose, "hmmm I can also smell another aroma in this room and it's on the both of you" she said looking me straight in the eye, then looking over at Maria who just gave her a confident chwllanging smile in return.

My cock started to come to life again, but no wonder considering the company.

Nicole looked straight and the growing appearing in my tracky bottoms. Leaned forward and grabbed it in her hand and gave me squeeze.

She then moved her lips toward my ear, I could feel shivers running down my spine from the effect of her warm breath, mere millimetres from me. I'm a breathy whisper she said "Breakfast is going cold" and let go of my cock.

The other girls laughed as they could see written all over my face, my hope, arousal and then slamdunked back to reality by Nicole's sharp sexy humour.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing the way she plays me every single time. In fact sitting there thinking about it, they all did and I was powerless to do anything about it, nor would I had I even been able to. They were my best friends, beautiful in every single way, and I felt so humbled by their inclusivity of their friendship.

This is delicious Nicole, thank you making breakfast, after I will wash up.

"I may help you if your lucky", Nicole said.

That's ok you cooked breakfast for us all, I told her whilst drinking my coffee.

"I know, but I think I would like to get my hands soaped up again like this morning".

I almost spat my coffee everywhere, swallowed it then coughed and splattered whilst they all yet again laughed at me.

The girls....

Angus

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

I am so pleased you are all enjoying this story.

I can't write it down quick enough for you. I will write more this evening for you all.

If in the meantime if you haven't spotted the other story, I am writing at the same time as this one, it's called -

"When I was 18 - Part 1 to 5"

So there are 5 threads running of that story as well.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this story.

Jay.

London

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Cracking,

Xx

The girls seemed to be taking delight in teasing me in front of one another, which I didn't mind one bit.

It's not like it was the kind of teasing where I was left frustrated, or on the edge, because these were my best friends. But I couldn't help but think that there was something I was definitely missing, so it was time to find out.

"ok you three, what is going on?"

"What do the three of you all know, that I don't".

Maria began to nervously giggle, then Nicole actually looked guilty, (I have never seen her look guilty, EVER) and Sarah looking everywhere other than making eye contact, I knew, just knew they were hiding something.

"look we haven't ever had any secrets between us before have we, so we don't need to start now, whatever it is, surely it can't be that bad"!

"It was Nicole's idea, and Sarah and I thought it a fucking cracker of an idea, which we just kind of forgot to ask you, in case you said no"

"Maria when have I ever been able to say no to any of you" I chuckled, "so come on what is it you all have to tell me?"

Nicole said "Well it was my idea, you see we, the three of us, all met up for a weekend in the holidays, you were away with your mates camping back home, so we didn't invite you, as we know you would have come, and we didn't want to spoli your time with your friends"

"Whats so wrong with that" I said a little bemused.

"Well we wer's kinda chattin the three's of us, an we alls were talkin aboot you." None of us have any time fer boyfriends what with the amount of work we's have ta do on a weekly basis, so..." Fuck I loved her accent and her voice was the huskiest, sexiest come to bed tome, I have still heard to this day.

So Nicole pipes in "Look you know we all like you right"

"Of course I do, your my best friends"

"No Jay, we LIKE you" said Maria.

She then looked me slowly up and down, with a look of pure dirty lust in her eyes. She kept going from my eyes to my groin, back and fourth, back and fourth.

I can tell you all now, no man or woman in my opinion could not be effected by the intensity of Maria's direct stare. Her eyes just strip away all your defences, penetrate into you very core, and digest you from the inside out. I was actulally holding my breath until she got distracted my Nicole moving towards me, and we finally broke eye contact.

Holy shit, with my heart pounding in my chest, my cock was starting to grow, AGAIN, and I was doing everything in my power not to grin like the village idiot, who just sold his famalies only cow for 6 Fucking Beans!

Nicole put her hand on my shoulder and said "Basically this was the idea I came up with, that we all hope you agree with, that at the sametime won't spoil the friedship we all have, that's the main thing we are all really worried about, that you might think my/our idea wired"

Sarah and Maria got up from the table and came over to me and Nicole.

"So yous finally realised that we three lassies are all into ye, i'm guessin" Her smile as she finished saything this to me, was like the sun breaking through the clouds on a stormy see. Sarah didn't have the Sexy Medusa gaze that Maria did, but her smile was devistating.

Nicole then threw her full feminine cunning right in my face. Nicole had a natural sultry sexy way about her that she could direct and floor you with, whilst leaving you trembling. You know the type of thing, the casual sucking in of her lower lip and holding it between her teeth when she was thinking, a slow blink that when her eyes opened her pupils slowly focused and you were their target, the wetting of her lips with a slow brush of her tongue that naturally ended in a sexy pout. This wasn't fake, it was just Nicole.

With the three of them closing in on all sides like "The Battle at Little Horn" this General Custer wasn't even capable of making a last stand. I just quite literally, cumbled. I would have at this point agreed to anything the three of them wanted, and they absolutly knew it. But not because of the natural individual way they each had, but because I quite simply hadn't ever has such close friends like these in my life.

Yes I had many exciting experiences with Sasha, Karen & Georgie, but that was two summers ago now, and it was a completly different situation and relationship dynamics. That had no place being in this special bond of friendship I shared with these three extrodinary young women, nor would it.

Nicole said, "we are not going to have any boyfriends, we don't have the time for the drama, and we need to concentrate on our Degree's we all do, including you. Though you do have an unfair advantage with that near dam perfect memeory of yours, you shit" She giggled. "so we wnat you to be our substitute boyfriend, for the three of us"

"What she is tryin ta say is" said Sarah

"we want to be able to fuck you when we wish, on our own or togehter, we don't care at all" said Maria grinning and holding me in place with those dam eyes!

"An what I want / we want more than anything is to make all the various fantasies that us girls have always thought about, you know ther type that make our little panties damp, and then wet when we finger fuck ourselves in our bedroom of a night come ture" See what I mean about Nicole!

"An we wannna make yous cum true too, whatever turns you on, we three wanna make em real fer ye too"

"This is what our friendship was made for, to do all the things with each other we alwayus wanted to try, but were to afraid to say to anyone else through fear of being judged, just like we did in the bathroom this morning Jay. You naturally realised what I wanted and gave it to me, well we all want this"

"Question is do you?" Nicole breathed into my ear.

I looked at each of them in turn, they had really thought about this, really very deeply, which of course they would have.

"I would love nothing more" was simply all I said, was simply all I needed to say at that moment.

All three of them threw themselves into me in a tearful excited embrace, that even had me welling up in the moment.

I loved the three of them I had for ages, I couldn't ever say no to any of them, and still can't to this day.

That night....

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Absolutely terrific... i am still hard all the way to the end reading it..

Blackburn

Angus

That night we were all sitting in the lounge, usual student livingroom.

One large three seater sofa, a missmatched armchair that has seen better days, and the obligitory bean bags just thrown on the floor with an that will do attitude.

Don't get me wrong the placve was alwasys clean, but just lived in too.

I was sitting in the arm chair, with Nicole sitting on a beanbag in front of me, leaning back and in between my legs, Sarah and Maria were both lying on the sofa, heads at opposite ends to each other, rubbling each others feet and ankles.

Nicole and I couldn't help following the mpovements iof their hands as they glided gently accross the surface of each others skin.

With that Nicole stood and announced that she had a house present for us all and left the room. She came back int the room 3o seconds later carring a box in her hands.

"Whats in the box, Nicole?" I asked her.

She replied with the cryptic answer, thast I din't think any of us were expecting,whichg grabbed our attention immediately.

She said -

"Roll the dice to show which one"

"Now take one from FUN, or take one from the GLUM.

"Whoevers was picked they have no cchoice but do"

"Next time we play its one step closer to you"

"Feck miii Nic, ya hear that kinda shit in the horror movies, when ya shoutin at the screen, run ya daft cunt"

We all lost the plot in hysterics. Swaering sounds so much better in a Scottish accent, just perfect.

"Nicole said look let me explain it to you".

She pulled opened the lid to the box and pulled out a mediun sizeds white ceeramic jar followed by an identical black one. She then put on the floor beside thme 4 mimi notepads and 4 mimi pens. Followed by a 6 sided dice 3 side painted black and 3 painted black. Lastly she pulled out a 4 sided dice, numbered 1 to 4.

"Nic said "ok the rules are quite simple, you have to write down in your note pads one normal/vanila fantasy that you want to do, followed by one kinky/dark fantasy you also want to do. You can write anything downn you wish as long as it doesn#t break any laws. OK" "Oh and you have to put your name at the top of the fantasy, so everyone knows its yours"

"you then put the vanila ones in the white jar, and the Kinky ones in the black jar. The six sided dice 3 white and 3 black sides gets rolled, and that denotes the jar we use tha night.

We are now on the inside of the box lid going to chose our number from 1 to 4.

"Where the fuck did you get a 4 sided dice?" I asked. Yiu get them from any Dungeons and Dragon roll play shop or online, my little brother plaqys with his mates so I borrowed a couple, yiou can get 20 sided duce, 8, 12 loads of types.

"Ok Jay you roll first" so I roll the dice a get a 3, Sarah gets a 2, Maria gets 1, which leaves Nicole with no 4.

So once we have chosed the jar we play with, we then roll the 4 sided dice, whoever's number is rolled, that is the person who has to put their habd in the jar, then they hjave to read out loud the name on the top and the fantasy".

(Please note that each person gets to write a (LIGHT & DARK FANTASY) but only ever one roll of the per people playing dice. So you will always have 4 fantasis left in the jars (if 4 players)

after the 4th night of play. Then do it all over again.

"Then we have to all make it come true, that night".

"What do you think?"

All of us were instrantly so arroused and babbling like crazy telling Nicole how fucking hot she was for inventing this game and what an exciting idea!

(*At this point would like to say to all you kniny fellow horney party people, who happen to read this story, taht this is honestly the most sexy, nice, dirty, disgusting, amzaing horny game you will ever play with a group of like minded friends. You will not find this game online, you wil not find this game anywhere in fact, you have to gather the peices of the game yourself as Nicole did, and the correct dice depending on the number of people playing from 4 to 20, as that's the dice side limit. Also the fact that you have to out your name on top of the fantasy that you will all be acting out, will csome people in, but will also let others go to town. IT is One Amazing Game, and just say a little thank you for the horney, sexy, young woman who inbented it. The reason why it was never made into an actual game is one because Nicole never wanted it to be just another game you pull out at an adulty party, but also because the host gathers the peices used for the game, which adds their own personal flare to it, and lastly because of those of you who I am sure will infact play it either as couple or a party, you will soon realise it is ONE OF THE BEST ganmes you are ever likely to play*)

THE ONLY THNG I ASK OF ANY OF YOU WHO WILL PLAY THIS GAME IS TO DROP ME A MESSAGE ON FAB, AND TELL ME WHAT YOU AND THOSE YOU PLAYED IT WITH THOUGHT, AS I WILL PASS ON AL YOUR COMMENTS TO NICOLE, MANY THANKS

So with our number decided by thw fate of a 4 sided dice, we all went to different parts of the room and wrote down one our pads on two seperate peices of paper, 1 x light/vanila fantasy and 1 x dark/kinky fantasy each remembering to write our names on the top on the paper. Once done we all folded up our paper, and put them in the right coloured pots. Nicole then shook each jar in turn to mix them up, and asked Sarah to throw the four sided dice. Sarah rolls and gets a 4, so we look on the inside of the lid of the box and it's Nicole who's fantasy we will be acting out. Nicole as she was picked then rolled the 6 sided dice with three white sides and 3 black sides painted on it.

Nicole threw..............

(Please note we do not take any responsibility for those of you who wish to play this game, it is an adult game and solely down your own individual choices to play it or not, at your own risk)

NOTE TO SELF

Do not write when tired as when checking spelling at the end of a long day the brain just doesn't spot them.

Apologies to one and all!

Jay.

London

Whiteley

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow! Loving this story!

Horny stuff

Blackpool

Amazing story

manchester

What an amazing story and fabulous game. I look forward to the next chapter

By *fdi56Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Fab

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Great story, can’t wait for more

Northumberland

Looking forward to this,

Xx

Lanzarote

Kettering

Loving this

Angus

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Wow

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Bookmark

dungannon

By *obsmith82Man  over a year ago

Driffield

Nicole threw the die, and you could have cut the atmosphere with a knife as we all waiting to see what colour the die would land on.

After one final spin, the die landed with a white square facing upwards, to all our expectant excited expressions.

It’s white fer sure “Said Sarah”, as Maria gave a slight sigh of what could only be taken as disappointment.

“You are such a dirty girl Maria”, Nicole said as she reached for the white jar, where in which lay her Light/Vanila fantasy, that we would all soon be making come true.

“I just thought it would have been interesting to get to do a dark one first, and actually see how much of a dirty little whore you really are capable of being, Nicole”

“I’m hurt Maria, casting aspersions at poor little innocent me”.

We all laughed which eased the tension for a second, but only a second.

You have no idea what it feels like sitting with not just one but three beautiful friends, waiting to find out what you are going to be doing with them sexually, and that the moment was only a short space in the future away.

This was a very, horny exciting moment for Sarah, Maria and I, as we had no idea what Nicole had written down, so we had no idea what we were all in for.

Nicole played to her audience, as she put her hand into the jar, got out the pieces of folded paper, until she could see her name on one of them. She carefully put the rest of them safely back into the jar for safe keeping, and the next time another would be chosen.

She deliberately held the piece of paper in between her slender fingers, pretending to find it fiddly to open up and reveal to us what she had written down for us all to do.

“Wud ya fer fuck sake open the gud damed paper and put us oout of our misery, ya fuckin killin me here!”

Sarah said in a louder voice than perhaps she intended. Again the room was filled with nervous excited laughter.

“Ok, OK, I will open it” Nicole purred dropping it onto the carpet on purpose.

“For god sake, just open the thing Nic” Maria said with such an expression of lust, that you could see she,, as well as the rest of us, were hanging on the edge of our seats.

Nicole picked up the paper, and at long bloody last finally opened it up and started to read what she had written as her Light/Vanilla fantasy.

“My Vanila fantasy is to have each of you in turn, lick my pussy and make me orgasm. But I will keep my eyes shut throughout the four orgasms that I receive, so I do not know which of you are licking my pussy. Once you have all finished lapping at my tight, damp, little hole, I have to to guess which order you licked me in. Those I get right, I get to reward by giving you my best oral”.

Holy fuck, my cock instantly sprang to attention “Yes Sir, here Sir, and ready for action Sir”

At the same time I was trying to deal with my very eager dick, I noticed Sarah subconsiously look at Nicole's crutch, and I bet without even knowing it, she ran her tongue over her lips.

Maria was as cool as a cucumber, didn’t bat an eye lid, whilst Nicole had a look of the cat that had the cream.

“Well for the Light/Vanilla fantasy Nicole, you certainly have nailed it!” I told her.

“Hmmm and I get to have three orgasms, one after the other, a girl could get used to this, what a lucky woman I am indeed. Plus you all get to see each other lick my hot, tight, tiny little pussy, and I expect you to all be as close as you can be, without touching me whilst you watch each other too, Hmmm” she purred this all out in one long lengthy breath.

How the fuck I didn’t explode into my jeans, with the knowledge of what we were about to do to Nicole, one after the other, and the view of watching each other do it, I will never know.

“Ok I am going to go and get changed quickly whilst you three decide what order you are going to lick my little cunny in!”

With that she got up and slowly strutted from the room.

Sarah....

Northumberland

Love it,

Xx

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

Newtownards

Blackburn

Love this

manchester

Wow, fabulous!

aylesbury

Fantastic

Best story ever

Reigate

London

Sarah looked at Maria and I and said, “So which one of yous is hoping ta av the first taste of our Nicole this evening?”

“It’s only right that I do the gentlemanly thing and go last, so it’s ladies first!”

Maria looked at me with her piercing intense stare, trying to see if there was anything calculating behind my answer.

“Why do you want to go first?”

“Do you really want the honest answer to that question?” I said trying to match the intensity of her look and failing miserably.

“Fuck yeah we wanna hear ya onest answer, plus yous only ever tell it how is is anyways, so whats ya reason fer going last?

I looked Sarah directly in the eyes, as I just couldn’t pull it off with Maria, no matter how many times I tried, and said “Because if I am the one to go last, not only will I be able to taste and breath in Nicole’s delicious pussy, but I am hoping that I will also be able to smell both yours and Maria’s scent on her as well! And that will turn me on so fucking much! Plus I get to watch you two take your turns making her cum, and that is going to be a sight I want to remember for the rest of my days.

“Awe, yous such a wee sweetie when ya wanna be Jay, so when i’m taking my first taste of Nicole, I wanna have ya positioned next to me your cheek resting on my cheek, same with yous Maria, that way ya will be close enough ta inhale her with mi, an get a birds eye view of how a pussy shud be eaten”

Hearing Sarah talk this way, inviting both Maria and I to share this most intimate experience of eating our best friend with her, whilst keeping to the rules of Nicole’s fantasy, made me appreciate just how much we meant to this husky sexy voiced, red headed, Celtic beauty.

As well as making my cock pulsate at the thought of it, and leaking a good amount of pre-cum into the crutch of my jeans.

Maria noticed my heartbeat that was radiating from the button fly of my jeans, and the dark tale tale patch appear where my helmet was trapped in its solitary confinement.

“Hmmm, someone’s excited are they not, and not wearing any pants again I see” Maria giggled.

“Well I dunni know about yous Maria, but my thong is positively soaked through in anticipation of what were gonna be doin in a wee short while, an I canni see the point in havin mi pussy trapped in it whilst I enjoy drinkin from the fury cup”!

What a fucking sexy, straight talking no nonsense honest young vixen Sarah was!

“Well it’s got my vote, and it gives me access to play with you both to see if I can put you off your rythem!”

“No finger or three buried in mi is gonna put me off mi rythem of that I can tell ya” Sarah said laughing.

“Who said it was going to be your pussy I was putting my fingers in Sarah?”

Another massive throb hit me at this point, actually physically making me jerk and shudder in front of them both.

“Fuck you two need to just stop talking for a minute, please or i’m going to make a real mess of my jeans”

Maria rooted me to the spot with her gaze, as she said “Well we would both help you clean yourself up Jay”

“Would you really I said in a very unmanly quaking tone of voice”

“Of course I would happily....”

as she said this to me, she leaned in so close I at first thought she was going to kiss me, as her arm went over my shoulder, my breath started to quicken, and as she withdrew her arm back towards herself, whilst never once breaking eye contact with me said.......”By giving you these” as she handed me the box of family sized tissues that were sitting on the coffee table behind me.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck she gets me every fucking single time!!!!!"

Sarah burst out laughing so much so that she actually snorted a good few times through her nose, which made the three us lose the plot even more.

Here we were all three of us about to share our first ever intimate experience together, taking it in turns eating out our best friend and instead of their being any nerves, any awkwardness that could raise its ugly head, we were laughing with the tears running down our faces. This was exactly why I would have done anything they asked of me without hesitation, for anyone of them, and was also the exact same reason right back at me, why never any of them ever did!

“What’s got you three laughing so much?”

As one we all turned towards the sound of Nicole’s voice and I think it’s fair to say that for all three of us, time just stopped, due to the visual expression of sultry, youthful, feline, sensuous feminine beauty that was standing proudly before us.

Nicole........

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

manchester

I’m hot for the next chapter.

Hot stuff

Blackpool

Newtownards

Blackburn

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Loving it

Lanzarote

So good

Angus

aylesbury

Keep it coming

Kettering

I can't begin to express how it feels when I read all the positive feedback and comments from you all.

It's a very humbling experience that you all take the time out of your busy lives, to read this.

I will write more for you all this evening.

Just to make you all aware, currently you have only read about 10% of my story.

Jay.

Angus

First 10% is excellent can't wait for the next 90%

chadderton

[Removed by poster at 10/06/20 11:43:07]

chadderton

Great writing

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

Lokking forward to the remaining 90%!!!

Thanks for sharing.

manchester

I will gladly take your 10% over my experiences

Nicole stood in the doorway, surrounded by a surely heaven sent glow, that was actually the halogen light bulb that was on in the hall.

All three of us were in our own states of stupor, shock, lust or just spell bound by the vision that was our friend Nicole.

I heard Sarah take in a long deep breath, and then slowly exhaling as her eyes free wandered Nicole’s form.

A small gasp escaped Maria’s lips and she bore into her friend, and by the look in her eyes was already 15 steps ahead of all of us put together.

Then there was me, looking upon this captivating figure, this lust emitting golden haired atua, who I felt compelled to bow down and worship, as all mortals do when confronted with divinity.

Nicole was probably the most deceptive one of us all, because she had the most innocent looking perfectly shaped oval face, which was framed by her fine golden hair shaped in a bob. She hardly ever wore makeup, just didn’t need to as she had fair skin, with a natural glow high on her cheeks, a very cute perfectly formed button nose. She sported a tear drop shaped depression directly below her nose, that when following the contours, led to a set of naturally full shaped lips, that no matter how she spoke, laughed, ate, cried always wanted to return to their pouting sultry form.

However this evening she had applied a small amount of makeup, Just a little hint of black eye liner & mascara which accentuated her large blue eyes. But the final touch for me was the bright shade of red lipstick that she had coated her lips in, that gave her a demure, sophisticated air, that you just knew she could just as easily turn into a dirty, kinky slut look too.

And believe me she did on many, many occasions.

I did the only thing I was capable of doing, as not doubt were Maria and Sarah. I paid homage to her through my eyes that were sweeping backwards and forwards over her body, they way an Apline hound will search the snow for life after an avalanche.

She wore a black silk ribbon around her neck, just waiting to be pulled like the skilled hand ties on the most beautifully wrapped present, which was in stark contrast to her fair skin.

Gliding across her shoulders, noticing the feline triangular depression that her collarbone formed, that swept down towards her chest, that was rising and falling rapidly in her excitement to impress, to have us see her as probably no one to date had actually seen her.

She wasn’t wearing any bra, no material was warranted or required as it would have been a crime to even partially cover the most feminine beautiful proud display or womanhood, that is the most obvious noticeable difference between our sexes, especially from my perspective considering the view I had before me. Nicole’s breasts were for me the perfect gravity defying shape, look and size.

And I use the word breasts because at that awestruck moment, it is the only word that describes the beauty and form that is a woman, reverently, perfectly and above all respectfully.

Her nipples were placed perfectly in the centre, with a small light pink outer ring, which slowly rose like table top mountain, towards the most mouth watering, slightly darker, naturally looking puffy nipples I have ever been blessed to see to date.

From the under curve of this perfect display of man and woman’s greatest mesmerising distraction, I followed her smooth skin down over her stomach, around her small button belly button, toward the too brief a flash I saw in the bathroom that very morning.

Her blonde pubic hair looked so soft, so small and perfect in its sculptured v formation, that due the angle Nicole’s leg was positioned, allowed for no more exploration of eyes at that time, but we all knew would be soon.

With her firm supple thighs, perfectly and smoothly transitioning into black lace topped hold up stockings and with one foot resting atop the other allowing for her leading leg to be at an angle obscuring her lower modesty from our view.

She was incredible, she was sensuous, she was gracious, she was ferret, she was unspoken promises, she was what dreams are made of, she was desire, she was perfect, and above everything else she way my friend.

Sarah........

Northumberland

What an angel ,

Xx

Newtownards

Lanzarote

Fantastic

By *etroWMan  over a year ago

Penryn

Blackpool

chadderton

ayr / glasgow

London

London

Loving this

aylesbury

Excellent

Whiteley

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Fantastic story! Loving the thought of this and looking forward to reading more

Erith

waiting for the next part with baited breath!!

By *oc30Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Fuck me ! That was such a great story

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Excellent story!

Just wow. So beautifully written. Such detail. Love it.

Thank you for your amazing comments, blown away you are all enjoying it so much.

I will write a lot more on Sunday, thanks for your patience till then.

Jay.

Sarah said with a great exhalation of breath.

“Fuc mee’s what the fuc ya’s done with our innocent Nicole, cus she bin replaced by a fuckin sex queen! Yous look just fuckin unbelievable Nic”.

“Hmmmm and just think, we all get to eat her, get to taste that damp little goddesses honey cunny pot” Maria said with a completely straight face.

“Honey Cunny Pot! What the fuck have you been doing Maria, playing in the garden recently with Christopher Robbins and Poo Bear?” I lost the plot to a fit of giggles, truth be told I just couldn’t concentrate on Nicole or what was about to take place, as I was so close to erupting like Mount Vesuvius in my jeans, that I had to do something to divert me.

Everyone laughed, except Maria who leaned in close to me and said, “You certainly won’t be laughing when you watch me lapping away as if I was in a honey pot! And believe me, I fucking love honey!”

Fuck Maria always made me feel slightly on edge, as she was the most unpredictable one, of all of us, as well as the most directly challenging, which turned me on so much and drove me to distraction.

Nicole released her pose in the doorway, and slowly like a lioness stalking her prey, she crawled towards us on her hands and knees.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, was all that was going through my mind, and by the reaction of Sarah fidgeting next to me, she was thinking it as well.

Trust Maria though, as Nicole closed the distance and was almost upon us, Maria went over to meet her also on her hands and knees, and as she got close to Nicole, she proceeded to rub herself up against her, just the way lionesses do.

Sarah looked at me, and started laughing at me.

“What’s so funny Sarah?” I asked her whilst still watching the feline display no more than two feet away.

“Yous is whats’ so funny, cus yous has got a year of this, us maybe two years. Look at ya face man, hows you ever gonna survive, wee three lassies are gonna fuckin ruin yous fer life”

“And that Sarah is why we are friends, because that is the nicest thing you have said to me and meant it”!

Now it was mine and Sarah’s turn to laugh, as we watched Nicole and Maria slowly saunter over to us.

Nicole.......

Whiteley

Blackburn

Newtownards

London

More

Nicole and Maria were on a direct collision path where I was sat cross legged on the floor opposite Sarah.

God dam it, I mean Maria obviously looked beautiful in and out of clothes, clothes of which she had on currently.

Nicole on the other hand at this very moment was just breathtaking, for my personal tastes flawless!

She crawled the last few feet towards me, and rubbed her chin and cheeks against mine, exactly the way lionesses do on the Savannah plains, and I can tell you that the sudden flush that ran from head to toe, certainly gave me the impression of the heat.

Nicole then looked at me with her deceptive angelic face, and said “Meeeooow"!!!!!

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, FUCK! Sarah was right how the fuck was I going to survive being with even one of these unbelievable young amazing women, let alone the three of them.

Nicole obviously saw this look of OMFG expression register on my face, I have always been a very open book to read. She then sat herself in my lap, kissed my cheek, and said “Hey you ok?”

“I just don’t want to fail any of you is all, or be a let down”.

“You worry too much, trust me, we can talk later ok”

She then leaned in again and tenderly, lovingly kissed my cheek, then whispered into my ear.

“But right now I know I am leaving a damp patch on your jeans, as I can feel my tight little pussy dripping with anticipation, thinking about having you and the girls tasting me and making me cum”

Holy fucking shit, and that pep talk was supposed to ease my sexual tension and strain I had unwittingly out myself under!

With that she got off my lap, and I couldn’t help but look down at where she had been sitting, and fuck she hadn’t exaggerated one bit, there on my thigh was a very large wet patch, where only seconds before Nicole had been sitting, and it was still warm.

“Ok you three, where do you want me, what position, and when can we start please, because I am so wet, and if I continue standing here like this, I’m going to start dripping down my legs!”

Maria......

By *etroWMan  over a year ago

Penryn

Wow great stuff!

Maria looked at Nicole’s blonde tufted mound and subconsciously licked her lips, with a look of such lust, that my already hard cock, started to experience the heartbeat at the end of it for at least the 5th time today, it was a feeling I was certainly enjoying, and by the look of it, would be a constant part of my daily routine.

“Well now Nicole, we need you to be in such a position that all of us can watch very closely what each of us are doing.

So with that being said, I think we need you to be on one of the bean bags, at such an angle, that your head is tilting back towards the carpet, with you back in such an angle that you hips are facing us.

That way you can then open your legs up for us, relax them and gravity will do the rest. I want you at full spread hon” Maria said with still that intense look in her eye.

“Fuck mi, I think I just soaked mi panties fer the fourth time today” Sarah unashamedly announced.

“Well take them off the Sarah, you did say earlier whilst Nicole was getting ready that, that’s what you were going to do anyhow. In fact I think we should all just naked for this as we going to end up that way aren’t we?”

“But before we strip, let’s get our starter, dinner & desert all rolled into one over there, in position and blind folded, so she can’t peek as to which one of us is delving into her”.

“That’s not fair Maria, Nicole pouted, I want to watch you all get naked , it is my fantasy after all!”

“Actually yous fantasy was ta have us lick ya whilst ya couldnee see, an guessin whose who” Sarah said with smile.

“Can we just stop talking about it and get Nicole into position, I can’t take much more of this”

Maria got two bean bags ready, out them into position next to each other and made sure that the first one was so much higher than the one behind it.

“Ok Nicole, get you sexy arse over her girl, so I can get you into position”.

“Jay cannie go an get a tie of something from yous room to put around her eyes so she cannie peek”.

I left the lounge, just as Nicole with Maria offering a supporting arm, was helping her into the position she had in her mind. I ran to my room, literally pulled my wardrobe apart, trying to locate the only tie, I knew I had.

Typically it was the last thing I found, and I raced back to the lounge so as not to miss anything.

As I came back into the lounge, I was greeted with one of the sexiest fucking sights imaginable!!!

Nicole was already in the position that Maria had obviously intended, because I honestly couldn’t have imagined a better one for her to be in. Nicole was on her back on the first bean bag, angling down towards the second bean bag, which her shoulders and head were resting comfortably on. Because of her angle, and with her legs open, gravity did indeed let her legs relax and fold back on themselves towards her chest.

Sarah and Maria were in front of Nicole’s perfectly shaped pussy, which even from the doorway I could see clearly. But what blew me away was the way Maria and Sarah were also already naked, so I was greeted with not only the sight of Nicole at full spread, but Sarah’s and Maria’s perfectly shaped bare bums, swaying towards me side by side.

Sarah’s.......

Newtownards

Whiteley

London

Nr Cheltenham

Keep it cumming

Please don’t make us wait much longer for the next bit

This is amazing

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Cracking story Jay, loving it!

manchester

More, more, more please!

By *abmale7979Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

Hope there’s more soon

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Omg

Best story yet please do keep up the good work

Sarah’s arse was just incredible, as was Maria’s.

But this was the first time since knowing Sarah, had I actually seen her with nothing covering it at all. Yeah I had seen her in swimming costumes, bikini’s even the odd pair of French style “panties” as she liked to call them, and I swear she only called them by that particular name, because “my panties are soaking wet” sounds far sexier than “my knickers are soaking wet”!

Actually scrap that, they both sound dam hot, especially when said in a husky Scottish accent.

Sarah’s butt was more full and shapely than Nicole’s and Maria’s, each of them obviously were incredible, but not having seen Sarah’s, I couldn’t help but admire the womanly fullness of hers, like the perfect looking ripe peach that you know without a doubt, one squidge with your fingers followed by a tentative nibble, will reveal itself to be one of the best peaches you have ever enjoyed.

And that was exactly what was going through my mind as I stood in the doorway admiring the view.

Maria lent forward which made her back arch upwards, the way a cat stretches after sleeping by the fire, what a heart throbbing view, as she started helping Nicole make a last few adjustments to her position.

Sarah’s long red, orange, golden hued hair was flowing over her shoulders, down along her back, and spilling either side of her hips. It reminded me of Autumn’s last covering of fallen leaves, blanketing the forest floor, that appear to come to life once more in the presence of the sun.

Sarah must have either heard my heart beating from where she swayed, or just her perceptive sense had alerted her to my presence.

She turned her body towards her right keeping her lower half in place, which in turn revealed one of her snow white boobs, as it clung to her body with gravity defying agility. She looked straight at me and unleashed the full power of her smile. Her smile like Maria’s challenging stare, Nicole’s natural breathy pout, had the power to make you join in with that smile, except where hers was one of dazzling beauty, because of its effect, you normally directed one back looking very similar to something Harry Enfield would pull off in a Kevin & Perry film!

“I didnee wonda where ye had gotten too, didja find ya tie?”

I held up my tie for Sarah to see, in a proud dumbstruck moment of triumph!

“Well didya wanna bring it here so we ken get Nicole finished off, so wi ken then take turns, Gettin her off”.

I staggered more than walked over to this tableau of beauties, and handed Sarah my tie.

She got up and moved round to Nicole, who was at long last in position to experience her white jarred fantasy.

Jesus fucking Christ, I felt like crossing myself even though I am not a religious person at all, but at that precise moment, seeing Sarah’s long toned graceful legs , that seemed to go on forever, until they met with another burst of red flames, this one small but so vivid against her pale smooth skin.

She was so graceful in her movements, so fluid an natural, I wanted to thank god, any fucking god for how grateful i felt!!

I could tell Sarah could feel my eyes following her every move, and with a glance my way and again that smile, I could tell she was very pleased by my reaction, which was pointing straight towards her from the confines of my joggers.

“Well are ye goona keep em on all nite or ares ye gonna git buffed with us too”?

“Oh yeah right good idea”

I pulled my t-shirt up over my head, I had a reasonably toned body at that age, still a work in progress, but I was still in shape from my swimming and martial arts days. When my eyes suddenly saw the light of the living room again after having my vision obscured by removing my top, all three of my friends had stopped what they were doing, and all eyes were firmly fixed on me. ME!

I was the Gazelle the lionesses had just spotted, when all the other Gazelle’s were running for their lives shouting Lions. Yes, I was that Gazelle who wasn’t even aware of the danger, looking at its retreating friends arse's saying where, where is a lion!!! And all three by the look on my face knew it too!

So I did the only thing I could do, should do for these three graceful, feline delights, I ran...!

No I didn’t run, I stood my ground and met their challenging stares one after the other, and for the first time in our friendship I actually got Maria to look away first. OK maybe slowly moving my hips and easing down my jogging bottoms might have given that point to me, but for my own peace of mind it was a point worth claiming!

I had never felt so at ease so comfortable in my entire life, as I did with my three best friends, who were actually getting aroused by the deliberate removal of my pants, and the gyration of my hips.

I thought to myself, well if us guys find it sexy as hell watching a woman move in this way, then perhaps these three would also enjoy the manly spectacle of a little show too. Judging by their rapt expressions, their lust filled gazes I was indeed correct in my insightful assessment.

Maria...

London

Newtownards

Whiteley

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

ayr / glasgow

By *hrisxxx101Man  over a year ago

lincs

Wow

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Brilliant story. More please

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *one_Fishing83Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

great story, looking forward to the next installment

Any more of this coming? It’s great

Lanzarote

Loving this

Nr Cheltenham

Love this

dungannon

fantastic

Need more of this

Hope the story continues

By *hunkyblokeSE9Man  over a year ago

Avery Hill

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

When is next part!! ??

By *llez WorldWoman  over a year ago

SE London

Can't wait for more! Thank you

By *Bigal.Man  over a year ago

attlebourough

Awesome story

Apologies, I have away with work. Will write next part tomorrow evening.

Thank you for your patience one and all.

Erith

Thanks for keeping us informed.

Reigate

Newtownards

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ondonerMan  over a year ago

London / Essex borders

Really need the rest of this one...

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Brilliant !!! A proper read, everything you want in a story!!

Lanzarote

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

This is amazing