FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Domme TS, my first meet

Domme TS, my first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is mixed some of it is real, some of it is fantasy, which bits.. you decide lol

It was getting late and he was eager for a meet, keen to sample the delights a T girl had to offer he was sifting through those that were available in his city. By this time most were offline bar a few, one particularly grabbed his attention. A tall, slim beauty with dark short hair, curvaceous with a sense of femme about her. There was however one part of her profile that left him questioning whether he should message her or not. She mentioned she was domme and loved to dominate and control masculine guys, to him it seemed a bit scary but at the same time the idea was a bit of a turn on too.

He decided to message her and see how it went, after all there were no guarantees that she would even want to meet him. He quickly typed up a message, showing an interest in her and her profile, surprisingly he got a reply straight away. If you're serious ring me on…. This was it, his heart started beating faster and thoughts of whether he should or shouldn't ring her began to race through his mind. He picked up his phone and dialled the number…. it rang once and was then answered by a soft femme sounding voice that had an authoritarian tone to it "Hello, who is it?" she asked. "It's …. from fab". "Ohhh Hi!" "So… are you looking to meet tonight?" "yeah" I replied. "Well, I've been messed about a lot on here, so before we do meet I need you to answer a few questions, I'm Tanya by the way" "Ok I replied" "have you ever been with a t girl before" Tanya asked, "No" "Ok, what would you like to do with one?" This caught me by surprise as I didn't know what to say "get sucked off and maybe suck them off?" Tanya giggled, "You're a naughty fucker aren't you?" "Yes I replied" She started to ask a number of different questions about my history on fab and my sexuality, what I had and hadn't experienced before. She then asked me if I had a webcam and if I did to go on it, to check I was genuine. I loaded it up and continued to chat on the phone "mmm you're a sexy fucker" " now let me see that cock, like a good boy" I moved the camera down to my boxers and slowly eased out my length, presenting it to her on the webcam "I'm going to have a lot of fun with that".

She then gave me her address and a time to meet and told me to ring her when I was on my way. I got myself showered and ready, made sure I was smelling fresh and clean, grabbed my phone and rang a taxi. I gave her a call when I was on my way, she explained which house it was and to walk straight in when I got there.

I arrived 15 minutes later and walked straight into the house, immediately I was met with a demanding voice to the right "turn and face the wall" I complied and faced the wall. My heart pounding through my chest, "Now I'm going to put this mask on". She put a hood over my face and tied it at the bottom. It was a bit scary at first, I'd never tried anything like this but exciting at the same time. "Come on, just follow me" I then felt a hand embrace mine and lead forwards, she guided me upstairs and lied me on the bed, pushing me back. She then tied my arms using some kind of cuffs that she had to the top of the bed. "let's have a look at this lovely cock" pulled my boxers to one side she started to stroke it vigorously, the pleasure was heightened because I couldn't see a thing. She then took off the rest of my clothes so I laid naked on her bed, she started to suck on my nipples and caress my body with the lightest of touches, pleasure filling my body.

Slowly, she moved down to my cock and start working it with her mouth, it felt amazing, being restrained, not seeing a thing, she lick sent a ecstatic wave through my body. She expertly worked my length with her mouth, getting it nice and wet with a mixture of her saliva and the pre cum that was oozing out with every stroke of her soft hands. She then pushed my legs upwards and started to probe her tongue around my ass. It was a new sensation, something that felt good, but I imagined even better in the current situtaion. She then laid my legs back down, I could hear reach for something to my right, she then started working my cock with her hands again, making sure it was rigid enough for her to play with before easing on a condom.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

mmmmmmmmm more please! x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

don't worry I'll write the follow up later x

» Add a new message to this topic