FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Love in the Time of Covid

Love in the Time of Covid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

My coffee mug sat in front of me on the bench table located in a corner of the park. There were woods just behind. In front of me, also with a mug of coffee, sat Anne. We were socially distancing and remarkably, for a public space theses days, alone. We chatted about life, the universe and everything else (both knowing the answer to be 42). We smiled and joked and talked about the times we had met, pre-lockdown.

It was a hot day and although we were in dappled shade from the trees we were both dressed for a summers day. Shorts and a polo shirt for me, Anne had on a short summer skirt and a plain white T. A lacy bra was visible underneath it and I longed to reach over and touch her. Her legs faced me and were slightly parted, her white panties flashed at me from time to time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Flitwick and Fakenham

Anne laughed each time she flashed me, lust writ plain on my face and in my eyes. She said she wished I could feel the damp patch that had seeped through the gusset of her knickers and press my hand over her freshly shaven (she said) mound. My shorts were now tented as my cock grew fat and hard with no boxers to restrain it was plainly visible. Anne’s eyes strayed to my cock and her fingers twitched as if they ached to wrap around my length.

I told her I that I wasn’t a fan of delayed gratification, especially not the wait for weeks and weeks kind. I wanted to touch her, feel her wetness and fuck her hard, just the way she liked it.

“Close your eyes and don’t move. Imagine exactly what you want us to do”

Flitwick and Fakenham

I did as requested and let my mind slip and merge with my imagination.

I felt her lips on mine, moist and soft, gentle teasing mine. Her tongue pressed slowly and sensually onto mine and I sank my fingers into her hair and pulled her lips tight against mine.

I kissed her neck and clavicle, felt along her collar bone with my lips, her breath forced between her lips as she threw her head back.

Her back arched and I cupped her pert lacy tits. Her nipples hardener beneath my fingers as I caressed them. Kissing and sucking them through her t-shirt she moaned and I felt the T-shirt lifted away. Her scent was heavenly and I drank it in as I pulled her closer to me. Bra undone and gently allowed to fall from her breasts her nipples responded to the touch of my fingers and tongue.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Flitwick and Fakenham

Anne straddled me, she ground her pussy onto my cock and my moan of pleasure was loud as I exhaled. Both our fingers tugged at waistbands, buttons and zips and very soon we were pressed hot flesh to hot flesh, naked on a bench in the park.

I nibbled her nipples as she slid my cock up and down her hot wet slit. Her clit exposed to the air and my pre-cum glistened in the dappled light as she rode my cocks length. Her moans increased as did the pace she slid along my cock. Slippery and silky, the sensation was rapidly taking me to a point of no return.

I put my hands on her hips and stopped her movement to give me a chance to ease back from the edge. My cock twitched in her folds as my fingers teased her clit. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and filled my mouth with her tit. In and out, her hard nipple nipped between my tongue and teeth every so often. Her clit now sensitive to every touch and her hips started to grind into my swollen cock again. I tease her asshole which was wet from our combined juices, my finger slipped in and out at the same pace as I rubbed and circled her clit.

Flitwick and Fakenham

" "

Thanks, wasn’t sure if anyone was reading it

Flitwick and Fakenham

Anne grabbed my hair and pulled me hard into her tits as she bucked on my cock. Her orgasm hit her hard as she rode my cock and fingers, her head thrown back, eyes screwed shut and her mouth open in a silent scream. She lifted off slightly and I eased my cock to her desperate hole. She slid onto me and pressed down, she took my cock all in and moaned aloud as I filled her pussy.

We kissed, her head bent down to find my lips as she bounced enthusiastically on my cock. My finger now pushes into her arse each time she lifted off me so she was penetrated constantly and alternately.

Flitwick and Fakenham

One hand pinched her tits and nipple, the other invades her arse as my cock punished her pussy. This was rough and hard sex, urgent and hot, we had missed each other and had time to make up for. I felt my orgasm build deep inside me and pulled her down hard onto my cock as I exploded several ropes of hot cum deep inside her. Her pussy squeezed around my cock as she came too, my cock milked of cum by her contractions.

Hot and wet, sweat beaded on our bodies that dried in the breeze, my cock slowly slipped out of her. We had both cum, I could feel it on my cock, stomach and legs, wet and warm in the air.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Flitwick and Fakenham

“Open your eyes” Anne said

I did so and saw her sat on her bench with her coffee, cold now, in front of her. Her T-shirt lifted and bra undone. One of her hands cupped her breast and the other was squeezed between her legs. I looked at myself, shorts down and my now limp cock in one hand, spunk on my stomach, my other under my balls and a finger in my arse.

We smiled at each other, we both thought that although social distancing might suck our imaginations were indeed powerful things and that until we could physically get together then this would be enough.

No rules were broken during this meeting: The mind is our most powerful sexual driver and anything is possible when we use our imagination!

Flitwick and Fakenham

Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Douglas Adams: who’d have thunk it

» Add a new message to this topic