FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The fluke

The fluke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ollipop man OP   Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Id been single 4 months coming out of 9 year relationship trying to pick myself up and get myself out new years eve. Twelve o clock had passed and I'm sat in the beer garden of my local pondering on life not really thinking where the night would end then I hear a voice it's my mate of 20 years older sister sat at side of me ..."I've heard she says about me apparently getting up to no good" confused but realising who it was i remembered probably 3 moments before now I'd ever even spoke to her....so let me tell you about zoey she was older no kids always seemed have a boyfriend and one thing I did know is her repretation for being a full on nymph....she did the talking and ten mins later I'm on route back hers in a taxi....wow I'm thinking ......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollipop man OP   Man  over a year ago

Wigan

I was thinking about the one chance I have to fuck her on this random chance and when we got back hers straight away she puts some music on pours mine and hers a drink and wanted to dance a little this was it....fight or flight hoping the mounting pressure on my shoulders would ease we began kissing slowly first omg I couldn't believe things started moving then it played my mind how much id actually drank followed by how much snow I'd snorted that night....questions inside my head would I be able get hard...more pressure building I felt trapped needing to change my angle just as without warning she sticks her hand straight into my boxers squeezing my cock ...unexpected and due to the snow I'd sniff my cock felt tiny for what seemed a lifetime as she gripped my shrunken manhood ...thinking I've ruined my chances she asks me if id been circumcised which I have....she reckoned she never see a circumcised guy before which I found hard to believe and instantly began heaping the pressure on me as she began everything in her power to get me hard...I mean slapping it sucking it the lot....Nothing seems to go my way...playing on my mind how much id regret this moment if I didn't come good..so I turned the situation round....put her in her place as I told her to sit back on a breakfast still spinning her round whispering the horniest things in her ear she began to be submissive ...me taking control and telling her what's gonna happen made me totally forgot about my worries and place it onto her shoulders as she begged me to fuck her...but nope I told her she needs to be patient all the time she's biting her lip looking at me with them sexy come to bed eyes ....I'm in control ...I'm not thinking about my cock at this point until I see her look down at my now solid cock bursting to be released from my boxers....please she keeps begging...her begs fall silent as she's told I'll decide when and i did.....right there then she gets on top of the kitchen worktop....legs spread perfect I push my cock inside fuck me she was tight omg....I couldn't believe I was actually fucking my mates sister like this....2 minutes into us fucking I can tell shes already gonna cum but here's the surprise...she squirts all over me ...unable to control herself from screaming as she feels her orgasm so intense ...then she tells me how weird it was i made her squirt ...on my 2 men had ever made that happen before me she announced and i was the only guy ever she squirted from actually fucking....hard to believe but she literally wasn't one to make things up...this girl was impressed ...that impressed i stopped hers the first two days of new year.....starting 6 months of us having the best sex...but never did I make her squirt after that time it was a fluke lol and to me felt like an amazing achievement to pull that moment out the bag

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic