FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Reunitings..

Reunitings..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Brian-

It had been a rough year, however things were starting to improve finally- lockdown was being eased and there was a sense of new beginnings.

I had been contacted by some old friends who were checking in on me and we had reminisced about some great nights of filth and craziness, I was ready to go again.

And then she messaged me. I had played with Alice years before along with her husband. We had tried all sorts- for her birthday her hubby had even left the door unlocked as they went out. I was told to wait in a wardrobe until they got back, then suprise her when he had her blindfolded and tied to the bed! It had worked a treat and she loved the attention of us both as she was used rough and hard, just as she'd wished when she blew out her birthday candles!

But this message said more...things had changed. It was simply two words but I trembled as I wrote my hasty reply, keen not to miss out on seeing her again.

"Hi bitch" was all she'd written but it gave me such a thrill of excitement...she wasn't messing around this time!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *RF12Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Ooooo

Alice-

What to do what to do?

Lockdown had been good to me, I'd got keys for and moved into a new house of my own. I'd gotten away from my latest fuckboy bf, he had been cheating with his ex behind my back. I wouldn't mind him fucking the skank if he'd involved me too but he'd hidden it so he had to go, trust is all important.

But now lockdown was due to end and I needed a bit of spice.

I was getting plenty of messages from 21 year old with big cocks, doms whose idea of better domming was to spank harder and 'daddies' 30 years older than me and with spelling worse than my kids.

No..I needed something a bit different this time, something to get my creative juices going along with other ones.

And then *bing* on my hot list, online now, was Brian.

Yes, he had been fun, up for anything, not pushy, good kinky guy all round. But this time I wanted to take from it what I wanted. I wasnt going to have some guy get his rocks off and fuck off leaving me back to square one..oh no. So I needed a message to start off right, to let him know I wasnt fucking around.

'Hi bitch' I typed with a playful smile on my face. Oh this was going to be fun...

I'm going to try to write this from different POV , sort if like Game of Thrones but without killing off characters..well...

Thoughts and ideas always welcome, I always write 'off the cuff' so don't have any sort of set plan yet, see what people want and where it goes, hope you enjoy!

» Add a new message to this topic