FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor face sitting fun with a BBW

Outdoor face sitting fun with a BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man  over a year ago

wexford

I was in my early 20s and unemployed for a short time. I had been on a fetish site chatting to a mature BBW who was local to me. We had discussed kinks for a number of weeks and we both liked the idea of a face sitting meet where she would basically ride and use my nose,tongue and chin for her pleasure outdoors. She messaged one night to say she would be free the following daytime if I would like to go for a walk in the woods with her happily I agreed and I was instantly hard at the thoughts of her sitting her big ass down to use my face, I was so looking forward to tasting her pussy and ass. I asked her to please wear the same underwear she had on the previous day as I’d like to taste and smell her scent. She called me a filthy boy and said She wouldn’t be showering or washing her pussy tomorrow morning either. Oh wow that got me really going. Next morning I txtd her to say I was leaving home and would be at the agreed location.... she replied she was already on her way too she pulled into the woodland car park in a pretty fancy car and got out and walked towards me and sat beside me on the picnic bench. Wow her huge cleavage was hanging proudly in her tight sports top and I couldn’t take my eyes off her! We chatted for a few minutes before beginning our walk into the forest. We held hands and kissed as we passed other walkers and I was getting hard wondering what her pussy was going to taste like.... she said she needed to piss. I said please don’t just wait for a bit I want to taste you first. So we made our way off the main trail and found a secluded spot. We kissed and caressed each other and I pulled her huge hanging breasts out of her sports top and began worshipping them. I then lay down on the ground and she took her pants down to reveal a thong with a damp patch on her pussy area she took it off and handed it to me and I sniffed it and licked her pussy juices off. I knew I was in for a treat as she lowered her delicious musky pussy down onto my face oh yes. I kissed sucked and licked eagerly and working her clit simultaneously with my thumb she began squirting down my throat. She said she needed to piss I’m going to explode she said. Please do I asked her. Please piss all over me, she raised her body up off my face and let a stream of piss soak my face and hair and then moved over my cock and finished pissing... she then lowered herself back onto my face and I licked every remaining drop of piss from her delicious pussy. She used my face for another hour or more and I was soaking in her juices from my head all down my chest. We then walked back onto the main trail. I was visibly soaking and stinking of piss and pussy juices but a very happy boy. I walked her back to her car and then walked home soaking wet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *like8008Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

lucky guy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are a lucky man to get that treatment.

wexford

It was one of the best experiences I have had I’m eagerly seeking similar meets after covid

Nice you got her number haha

This is so horny, instantly hard

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wow I've wanked about something like this many times

wexford

Any BBW Up for some future outdoor facesitting fun please feel free to contact me

By *reenkinksMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Damn I would love that to happen to me!

» Add a new message to this topic