FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > spoilt!!

spoilt!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs s!!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

kidsgrove

my secret fantasy would be to be whisked away, treated to lots of new sexy attire and toys of the mans choice....being told to wear them that evening, possibly with the toys in situe (thinking of eggs here)! having a really good evening knowing there's a whole lot more to come!

as we return he gets very dominant with me, ordering me about, telling me what he wants, I'm tied up, blind folded and gagged, as my heart starts racing as I can't hear what's going on, he leaves the room, but comes back with aids of soft whips, paddles and ice, he slips the ice inside me without saying a word, taking my breath away and starts to use the whips and paddles as he sees fit......the toys we bought earlier get there first use as the ice is dripping out my cold but very wet pussy, I start to squirt but he holds back at the point of my orgasm making me wriggle and feeling helpless and frustrated, this is repeated until I'm literally over the edge, making the orgasm so intense I'm left physically shaking

as he's unty untying me he removes the gag and slips his hard throbbing cock in my mouth ordering me to suck and take it deep, I do my now free hands running all over his body, he pulls out, slips a condom on and enters me, as we both gasp it doesn't take him long to cum us both crumbling on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bloody hell that got me hard

By *rs s!!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

kidsgrove

"Bloody hell that got me hard "

well if your ever down this way and wanting to help me forfilling it, message me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you and I have the exact same fantasy! I would love that to happen to me, cant get enough of sensually dominant men!

» Add a new message to this topic