FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Biggest fantasy

Biggest fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atingirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

lisbon Portugal

Having arranged a meet with 3 very well hung guys (one with a monster cock) for my missus who really is tiny and petite with a very tight pussy, I take her out in the car she is naked under her coat, I need to make sure those cocks will not hurt her so I pre arrange a guy with a average cock to fuck her first to get her pussy warmed up wet and ready he fucks her pussy until it is wet and relaxed then he fucks her arse to open up that hole and then cums inside her. I then take her to a arranged place, she is naked in the back of the car blindfolded, the door opens and the monster cock guy gets in and sits in the middle, she sits on his cock facing out, she gasps at the size as he enters her slowly lowering herself down fitting in as much as she can,then both car doors open and the last 2 well hung guys get in either side of her , she takes their cocks in her hands while riding the monster cock not believing how big they all are, then the guy with the monster cock explodes inside her with a huge load, she immediately moves and sits on one of the other guys and rides him until he cums inside her... one guy left , I get in the back and get him to fuck her while I am underneath in the 69 position licking her wet cum soaked clit and pussy until he cums inside her which I dutifully lick clean....I then ask if any of them can manage to fuck her arse while she bends over outside the car, which they can and do !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atingirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

lisbon Portugal

Can anyone help to make this fanatasy a reality ???

By *asian_fruitMan  over a year ago

Fuckingham Palace

I’m in!

By *exualPleasuresMan  over a year ago

west Yorkshire

Wow that is hot!!

Love to partake!

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Looking at her pics; who wouldn't want to ! sexy lady indeed !

By *ordy73Man  over a year ago

lancashire

I’d love to see my wife play

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

I’d have to be the warm up act but wow she’s stunning!

By *siancouplehantsCouple  over a year ago

K-PAX

"Having arranged a meet with 3 very well hung guys (one with a monster cock) for my missus who really is tiny and petite with a very tight pussy, I take her out in the car she is naked under her coat, I need to make sure those cocks will not hurt her so I pre arrange a guy with a average cock to fuck her first to get her pussy warmed up wet and ready he fucks her pussy until it is wet and relaxed then he fucks her arse to open up that hole and then cums inside her. I then take her to a arranged place, she is naked in the back of the car blindfolded, the door opens and the monster cock guy gets in and sits in the middle, she sits on his cock facing out, she gasps at the size as he enters her slowly lowering herself down fitting in as much as she can,then both car doors open and the last 2 well hung guys get in either side of her , she takes their cocks in her hands while riding the monster cock not believing how big they all are, then the guy with the monster cock explodes inside her with a huge load, she immediately moves and sits on one of the other guys and rides him until he cums inside her... one guy left , I get in the back and get him to fuck her while I am underneath in the 69 position licking her wet cum soaked clit and pussy until he cums inside her which I dutifully lick clean....I then ask if any of them can manage to fuck her arse while she bends over outside the car, which they can and do !!!"
sounds amazing I to have a very tiny petite wife and imagine scenarios very similar just minus the car lol

By *amigos321Couple (MM)  over a year ago

leeds

Would love to do that..3 guys here..feeling fucking the hot sexy wife..hubby licking clean..every time we fill her up

» Add a new message to this topic