FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Feeling warm....shes squirting allover

Feeling warm....shes squirting allover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Short and sweet but sharing anyways.

Met this beautiful girl and we went on a few dates. We went on the 4/5 for a slap up meal...everything went great and she invited me in for a drink.

Before we knew it we were kissing in the kitchen and my can wasnt even open....it took us into the sittingroom and we were both naked. Hands all over. Her on her knees showing me how she works the cock....

Its feeling amazing i have to pull her up and sit her on the sofa. Spreading them beautiful legs all i can see is a amazing well groomed wet pussy. I start kissing her things. Working my way in stopping a split moment for suspense....then eat it as if i hadnt bean fed in a week. Theres gasps everywhere and grabs of my head pulling me in tight with absolute pleasure.

I can feel her cumming ans she tastes great. Then she demands i sit down. She pins my hands and slides down my extremely hard shaft until shes at the bottom. Oooohhh how it feels amazing all warm and wet around my throbbing manhood.

She sits and rocks teasing as she kisses my neck knowing i want to fuck her as much as she wants it. She nibbles my ear and tells me if i touch it stops. I have to sit there and enjoy the ride and only allowed when she says i am. She slides up as my cock almost flops out. Just my tio hanging in then sits back down slow kissing and licking my neck. She keeps doing this but getting faster and harder. Until shes showing me exactly how your ment to ride someone. Still unabl to touch im in my element. It feels awesome. She demands i grab her hips and pull as she sits so she can get deeper. Shes moaning now and im sucking her tits. All ov a sudden i feel warm around my lap and shes squirting everywhere. Its the best feeling ive had in ages. I instantly tell her im going to cum, she kneels back down and takes it all over her face, then cleans me up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic