FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Sexy Boss 2

My Sexy Boss 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/06/12 08:45:05]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I went back on the Monday and it was if Nick had forgotten the Friday evening bastard and he was back with his bitch in the morning chatting her up. I couldn't believe it. She was tarted all up with her lipstick heels and stockings. Anyway I couldn't give a fuck so decided to get back to work. He continued to ignore me over the last few days. So did I.

On the Thursaday My boss called me to say Jacklyn his secretary was sick and he needed some help with filing. I was doing Nick a favour for most of the day re filing old work and putting pendings on his desk. He was suited and booted and looked hunky and swell. He asked me to type up the pendings by date which normally his secretary Jacklyn does that meant extra hours this evening.

This needs some extra typing for him (something I dont really enjoy but do now and then), while waiting for him to bring me back the pending files I left a note saying Nick needs to make this upto me. Nick came upto me and put the files on my desk brushing my tits as he put them down slowly on my desk. The sexy bastard then left.

Within seconds I was could feel my pussy start to drip with the images that were going through my mind,of him kneading my heavy boobs ripping my bra off and suckling my pert dark tits.

Just thinking made me more and more wet.

With me getting wetter and wetter, not giving it much thought I slipped my hand down into my trousers and under my thong. My pussy was certainly ready for action when I slid my finger across my clit it was already standing proud. What would my hubby think-slut.

My fingers slid further down into the wetness that was leaking onto my thong, I groaned as I slipped two then three fingers deep inside myself. A small cough came from the doorway and when I looked up my boss stood there more papers in one hand the other rubbing his cock over his trousers. I was a little embarrassed to say the least but he just looked at me and said carry on I'm enjoying the show he then walked over to the desk and placed the letters he had signed onto it then walked around the chair I was sitting on and looked down into my black skirt. I couldn't believe how this turned me on and carried on playing with my pussy. There was no stopping now I knew I was going to fuck him now today hard and loud. Addy would understand. He came closer behind me.

I felt him touch my shoulders first giving them a slow massage before moving down and sliding a hand into my top and pulling hard on my nipple, he removed his hand and slowly turned the chair to face him. He then bent over and started undoing the buttons of my top before sliding it down my arms, he gently began to run over my bra with his thumbs making my nipples tingle and stand on end like little bullets. Reaching behind me he undid the clasp of my bra and watched the straps fall down and rest where the sleeves of my top gathered on my arms. He sucked my tits rolling his tongue around my areola making my tits harder. Oh his tongue knew what it was doing. I was dripping wet as he bit my tit slowly chewing on them.A groan escaped my mouth. I was still pushing fingers deep into my slit which was getting wetter with every move we made; he took my other nipple into his mouth and sucked hard making me gasp for breath . I pulled my hand from inside my thong and ran it through his hair to the back of his head and pulled him further onto my tit making him take more of it into his mouth. He pulled back and took both of my hands pulling me quickly out of the chair, and then turning me from him bent me forward over the desk with one hand and pulling down my trousers and thong with the other. I felt both of his hands run over my arse cheeks again and again as if he was polishing them. He ran is hand over my stockings upto my pussy feeling my wet ness. Then without warning he pushed two fingers deep inside my gaping pussy further and further with each thrust making me moan loudly I was going to cum. You like that dont you? You dirty little whore! I could only moan as he pushed in another finger, fucking me faster and faster, I could feel my orgasm start to build as he pushed in his last finger. As I said Oh god I'm gonna cum he removed his fingers and began lapping at the entrance to my hole licking up every last drop of my juice. It seemed to last forever tingling from the nape of my neck down to the ends of my toes. As I calmed down I turned to look at him to see his face covered in my juice I bent over and began to lick all around his mouth tasting myself on him.

It was his turn now and I needed his long large pecker in my cunt.

He then stood undid he trousers pushed them around his ankles and sat on the chair. I just stood there mesmerised looking at his hard cock; it had to be at least 9.5 long and as thick as my wrist. It was huge bigger and thicker than Addys. I knelt down before him and took it in my hand. My hands are only small so I had to use both of them as I started to wank him off, he took my head in his hands and started to push down towards his huge purple bell end. I took the tip into my mouth as he pushed down further and harder making me take more of it than I would have liked. I gagged but this seemed to turn him on even more as he pushed down harder on my head.(See pictures on our profile). I could feel it at the back of my throat trying to make its way down. I thought I was going to be sick and pulled back my head quickly tears streaming down my face. He apologised saying how turned on he was and that he had got a little carried away then reaching over the desk pulled a tissue out of the box and wiped away the tears on my face.

Leaning over he then gently kissed me, muttering how much he had wanted to do this for a long time. I could feel his hands moving down my body again, with that he lifted me off the floor and onto the edge of the desk parting my legs his hands ran up my thighs towards my pussy and rubbed over my clit. I gasped a little and moved my groin towards his fingers. I then felt the end of his cock against my slit it was now or never. Now your feeling better I'm going to fuck you like the little slut you are with that he slid his cock into my pussy in one quick easy thrust. My response was yes, yes, yes fuck me, fuck me hard. I was wetter than I had ever been before as his rhythm speeded up pumping his cock all the way in touching my cervix. After a couple of minutes he pulled out, turned me over and pushing me onto the desk entered me from behind. I could hear him grunting with each thrust, then without warning he grabbed hold of my hips and pulled me on top of him onto the chair, his cock hadn't even left my body. I started to ride him as he reached round and grabbed hold of my tits, pulling on my nipples hard all the time saying that's right, fuck me you little whore fuck me. My orgasm was staring to build up again and his thrusting cock made the feeling more intense with each wave of pounding. Oh my God I thought we were going to cum together. I felt his cock stiffen inside me and with one last thrust he spurted and spurted deep inside my pussy continuing his thrusts. I started to cum and we both moaned as his cumm started dripping out of my pussy. I was in ecstasy and screaming towards the end. He fell on top of me as I continued to cum. We sat there for a couple of minutes until I felt his now limp dick slide out of me. He collapsed on my chair.

After a few minutes he started doing himself up while I sat bent over with his cum leaking out. He went back to his room as I hit the ladies room.

I was still confused about what to say to Addy other than that I had enjoyed my bosses cock thick hard and fast that I had been craving for.

With the weekend off I had to make a decision.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow, would so love to meet you guys xxxx

its magic your trousers turned into a skirt then back to trousers lol

By *ULLS4UCouple (MM)  over a year ago

BRADFORD

Shows that she will do anything for the man that pays the wages haha

I wonder what that makes her

A few hundred quid would do

FANTASTIC X

By *burtMan  over a year ago

Altrincham

wow I just read this and had to shut my office door and wank under my desk, 2 people came in while I was doing it. first a guy who didnt realise and secondly our Accounts lady who looked at me a bit oddly, if only she had known cum was dripping off the underside of the desk and my cock was out while we chatted. thanks great story

» Add a new message to this topic