FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Learning to surrender Part 2

Learning to surrender Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Second date:

Waiting for the follow up call from Dean always makes me anxious. Who actually should call first? Days then weeks went past. Nothing from him. It was such a shame as that night at the Crab at Chieveley hotel was so hot. I couldn't stop thinking about how he pounded me so hard against the rear passenger door of his car. My mind drifts back to the sensation of the cold window, full of condensation dripping down from my hot palms. Every so often, my face would get pushed against the cold window or down on the car seat as Dean slams his big penis in and out. I yearn from him for that feeling again. His cock was beautiful, curved, thick, smooth and rock hard. Made my pussy twitched in delight revisiting that scene in my illusive memories of that night.

Now it's a year on, several random men later, I just finished my amazing experience backpacking through Asia, meeting interesting new people, doing life changing experiences like snorkeling in the Maldives, Hot air balloon ride to see the sunset in Cappadocia and caving in the deep darkness of Vietnam. Many dreams came true whilst travelling. I developed post travelling depression returning back to UK. I needed something more from life. Yearning for adventure and excitement, so difficult to achieve from every day working life.

Chatting to a male friend via Instagram, he mentioned about beating post travel blues, I mentioned my interest in sexual kinks, threesomes with two men. Rob replied "try FAB or F*tlife, swingers sites for people who have a whole range of kinks"

Being brave, adding only very few photos to begin with, I created an FAB account. Floods of unwanted messages appeared in my inbox for the first month. Must of had over 300 a day. Only afew peaked my interest, some turned into good online FAB friends but noone yet to meet. Only one really intrigued me but let me down last minute. He, several months later, explained why but it was quite a feeble excuse. All these negative experiences just caused paranoia and anxiety when chatting to anyone new on the site. I was ready to jack in FAB and delete my account due to the number of time wasting demoralising experiences.

Then I opened this message.

"Hi, did we meet last year on a Tinder date? I recognise that hot arse. Hope it is you, sorry if it isn't"

I couldn't really recognise my hot Tinder date from his profile apart from they were the same age, height and location. But the body photo was really familiar.

"Sorry but I think you are mistaken"

Dean has never seen half naked photos of me as I only created those photos for FAB profile. Was he really the guy from last year? Yes, shit he is as he sent me another message, attached was the same photo I have hidden away on my laptop of the most beautiful looking cock I ever seen. Even trawling through, what seems like, million photos of dick pics on FAB, no cock compares to his. My heart sunk but my mind was racing. My pussy twitched as memories of the night at the hotel carpark flooded back. It was definitely him. What shall I say?

"Sorry to tell you it was definitely not me. Hope she wasn't too ugly? “

“Well, apologies for mistaking you for someone else. No, you're both extremely hot so don't worry! Here's my number if you're interested in chatting further. I don't often use this site."

I didn't reply back to Dean on FAB...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Really hope you’re writing the next chapter....

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Really hope you’re writing the next chapter.... "

Did you read part 1? As this won't make much sense

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excited for the new chapter

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *uzzy NavelWoman  over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

"Really hope you’re writing the next chapter....

Did you read part 1? As this won't make much sense "

Cheeky! I most certainly did!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I stared at my phone, at the message Dean sent me over 4 weeks ago. My mind starts to drift back imaging his hard curved cock sliding in and out of me hard and fast as my face was pressed tightly against the wet cold car window, in the quiet hotel car park. Dean did have a beautiful sexy cock, why was I being so stubborn and deny his advances. He knew it was me from my FAB profile. No idea how, he never seen kinky photos of my butt or legs before. We met on an vanilla dating site and not once shared rude photos of eachother. Was my butt that recognisable? Surely not... OK, I will test him out. Dip my little toes in the water... I typed in his number and posted a message on WhatsApp "Hey, do you remember me?“

Two hours later, I got a reply:

"How could I forget you. How's it going gorgeous, long time no speak"

"Yeah I was wondering how you are and if you remembered our night together many months ago?"

“Oh course, it was amazing."

"What made it amazing?"

"You gave me the best BJ of my life. Not many women can deep throat like you can... and that arse of yours. Delicious"

"So where did we meet? As I can't remember it going so well. I thought you didn't like me"

"Sorry, life just got busy plus I wasn't looking for anything serious. I thought you were"

"No, you are mistaken. I am looking for anything, just casual fun"

"Sounds great, why don't we meet up again and go from there?“

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

We arranged to meet in Oxford, at the Perch pub in Binsey, a gorgeous 17th century thatched country inn with a delightful rear garden facing towards Port meadow. I was dressed in a slinky burgundy coloured knee length cross over dress. Criss crossed leather tied stilletoes with my cream leather and grey fur collared jacket over the top. Dean clocked me as I entered the inn and greeted me with a big warm grin. I think he was pleased to see me. We briefly embraced eachother as a greeting, he held my hand and led me out to the garden area where we sat by the large willow tree. He already ordered drinks in. As we sipped our glasses of red Rioja, we talked about his travels to Australia and how he missed seeing the sea every morning. I loved the fact he loved travelling as much as me. He was still dashingly handsome like how I remembered him. His lovely hazel coloured eyes stared contently at me as we were chatting away. His large warm hands touched my thigh, my body tingled by his sudden touch. My imagination raced back to that naughty night at the hotel car park. I looked back into his eyes and smiled shyly.

"I think you should come back to my place. I bought you Baileys and ice. Just how you like it" with a wink, Dean pulled me up from our seats and led me to his car. Kissed me on the cheek then started the engine.

"I'm looking forward seeing what's properly under your coat young Jasmine" with a wink, he drove us out of the car park and ten minutes later pulled up outside his drive in Osney.

Taking my hand, Dean led me into his apartment. It was large and spacious for a city apartment, it had a balcony overlooking the river Thames. He took off his jacket, flunged it on the large beige coloured corner sofa.

"Please make yourself comfortable. Shall I find us a film on Netflix to watch?“

Dean scrolled through the options and found 'Fast and furious 9' to play. I took off my leather coat and looked at him from the side. He was so delicious looking. Six foot three, very slim althetic physique sporting a great tan. He wore a light blue polo shirt and jeans. His very big and long muscular legs were so inviting, especially as he had them spread with him holding the TV remote between them. So I decided to sit on his lap. My small bottom on his groin and my legs enclosed in between his thighs. I slightly lean forward and wriggled alittle bit to get comfy. I could feel his soft cock and balls underneath his jeans getting aroused. So I wriggled some more, pretending to find a comfortable position. I bent over and arched my back. My butt pushed against his groin very firmly. Dean quietly groaned a little. So I wriggled more, he sighed deeply.

"Hummm, that feels so good.... yes"

"We watching the film, shush..." kept grinding his bulge with my bum and grabbed his big hands over my breasts. His thick fingers slips into the cleavage of my dress and he squeezed my hard errect nipples. I gave a quiet groan. We couldn't watch Netflix, we were too horny for eachother.

"Come on handsome, let's go into your bedroom. Bring the Baileys and ice. Put the ice in a separate glass." I softly commanded and kissed him gently on the lips, before getting off him and walking into the direction of the bedroom opposite the lounge. Inside, he had soft lighting on from the bedside table lamp. Facing the double bed was an very long and wide mirror. I flopped my body, fully dressed still, onto the middle of the bed. Trying to look seductive as Dean enters carrying the black bottle of Baileys and a small glass with ice. Let the fun games begin.

Enjoying it xx

By *llieandyCouple  over a year ago

Peteborough

excellent sounding start, please continue

harrogate

Love the way you used your sexy bum on his cock

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Love the way you used your sexy bum on his cock "

I'm sure all men love a bum and grind!

harrogate

"Love the way you used your sexy bum on his cock

I'm sure all men love a bum and grind! "

Yes

Some bum look just right for it

Not to big

Not to small

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yes

Not to big

Not to small

"

Not sure mine is but it's great for foreplay

harrogate

Yes

Not to big

Not to small

Not sure mine is but it's great for foreplay "

Your looks just right x

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yes

Not to big

Not to small

Your looks just right x"

Thanks i try find more time to add more of the story

harrogate

Yes

Not to big

Not to small

Your looks just right x

Thanks i try find more time to add more of the story"

Please do x

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Dean looks down at me, his tall stature of a body excited me. He had his top off revealing his smooth toned torso, no body hair in sight, golden kissed tanned althetic body. baggy dark grey gym shorts wrapped around his wash board stomach and a nice bulge appeared between his legs.

"My word, you look sexy on my bed" Dean cutely breathed as he scanned my body from head to toe. I still had my burgundy red wrap over slinky dress on, but I made sure my cleavage and thighs were on full show to lure this sexy beast. To be fair, I knew Dean didn't need any encouragement, he was mine for the kill. Our first night in the dark hotel carpark all those months proved how good his fucking skills was, I couldn't wait to have his cock again. But I enjoy seducing him. The soft lighting reflected on his golden kissed skin. He came towards me, after putting down the Baileys, bent over to run his large thick fingers up and down my body. We gently kissed. I had to bury the burning desire to rip off those shorts and to thrust his big hard cock between my legs... but I resisted. I wanted to tease him first. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, we slowly kissed as I ran my hands gently and sensually all over his torso. Dean reciprocated by squeezing my breasts. My nipples were so sensitive and tingled my pussy as he played with them, swirling his long tongue around mine. My pussy just ached for him.

So I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. Dean held back my long black hair as we continued to passionately kiss. I grinded my wet pussy against his groin, hidden away in his soft cotton jersey shorts. I gently touched his chiselled jaw with my right hand as we continued to kiss.

"So... have you ever had a Baileys ice blow Job?“

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

harrogate

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Dean grinned back at me.

"No... but I would love to find out"

"Have you got a blind fold? “

Dean pulls out an black eye mask, the ones you would wear on an aeroplane flight and put it over his pretty eyes then laid back his head onto the white soft pillow. I parted his very long muscular thighs and gently tugged down his grey joggers, revealing the V cut of his hips and washboard stomach. No hair there except smooth tanned skin. He helped me to kick off the joggers as I spread his legs apart. What a beautiful sight, a handsome sexy man naked on the bed, blind folded. All I needed was handcuffs to complete the look.

"Tuck you arms behind your back... and just relax"

Dean did as instructed with a big grin on his face. He enjoyed being ordered about about. I think he will make a promising sub, I hope so. I knelt down in between his long tanned legs, holding the Baileys bottle and glass of ice, I swagged a good mouthful of Baileys. The sweet creamy texture ran down in my throat so easily. My head started to feel light headed, not used to drinking but this made me horny. Holding the base of his hard beautiful cock in my left hand, I carefully poured some of the Baileys over his jap eye, it ran quickly down along his hot helmet and curved shaft. I quickly caught the liquid with my mouth. It made Dean gently gasp as he felt my mouth around his cock again, after all those months ago. I held all his delicious cock in my mouth, making sure none of the Baileys dropped onto the sheets. My full lips moved slowly up and down, pressing softly then firmly up and down his cock.

"Fuck, you're still the best Bj'er I met... noone can deep throat like you Jas"

I covered his mouth with my small soft hands as I continued to suck deep down on his cock, he groaned louder as my tongue licked his jap eye and underneath the rim of his helmet. My left hand squeezed the base of his cock as I sucked firmly on the helmet. Poured alittle more of the sweet Baileys liquer over the shaft, licked it firmly off then applied an cold wet ice cube along the shaft. Up and down the cube starts to melt. Dean clenches his thighs and arches his back as he gives out a breathless groan. My left hand is stroking his hard member, melting the ice cube up and down until it evaporates. My right hand teases his helmet as my tongue plays with his Jap eye.

"I wana cum...." he gasps

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

I don't think I'll look at a bottle of Bailey's the same way ever agaib That sounds wonderful

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I don't think I'll look at a bottle of Bailey's the same way ever agaib That sounds wonderful"

try it and let me know how you get on....don't forget the ice

By *AM2622Man  over a year ago

South Wales

Hot story looking forward to reading more

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Hot story looking forward to reading more "

hey long time no speak. hope you are keeping well... i try find the time to write more

By *ohn Wilson96Man  over a year ago

from inside your wardrobe

Where is part 1 please

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Where is part 1 please "

look on my profile for the link. scroll down to find the title

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"You can't... too soon"

"You're teasing me... oooh" Dean wriggled his hands free and wanted to remove the eye mask. I caught him in the act. Snapped back the eye mask and positioned my wet pussy on his face and my hands still around his throbbing cock. I carried on stroking it as I continued to lick his helmet firmly back and forth. His tongue pushed into my pussy and circled around my swollen wet clit as I continued to tease. Holding his hard cock at the base with afew fingers pressing against his balls, I held my mouth firmly over half of his penis as started to feel my g spot about to explode. Dean flicked his tongue faster and faster against the swollen clit. In reciprocation, I start to groan and pant in ecstasy with a mouthful of juicy cock. Fuck, I pant really loud and scream in delight as a gush of orgasm waves through my body. My pussy is throbbing to be fucked by this gorgeous guy. I look in the full length mirror and pleasantly get turned on by seeing myself with a mouthful of cock. Still got my dress on, waiting for Dean to tear it off my body. He slaps my butt and I gently get off him. Dean pulls me close, kisses my lips and pulls down my red dress to reveal my bare skin. He kisses my shoulders as he pulls down my dress, revealing my lacy black bra and crotchless knickers. We kiss more as I run my small warm hands over his smooth tanned toned body.

"Did I kiss your cock the same way you remembered last year? “

“Hummm yes, similar technique but wow Baileys and ice"

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wow loving this. If only you were real ??

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Wow loving this. If only you were real ?? "

she is real

harrogate

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"You going to finish off doggy style... I miss your cock in me"

I bent over, facing his full length mirror, arse arched right up in the air, legs wide apart, waiting for his delicious 8 inch cock to slide into me. I winked at Dean as he smiled at me glancing in the mirror. He pushed slowly his curved penis in me. I loved how his smooth large helmet slipped in slowly in my moist wet pussy. Then he thrusted, a rush of slight painful sensation went through my body as his hard curved penis went in and out. I could feel every inch of it rubbing against my g spot. He fucked hard and fast, slapping his firm stomach against my butt. I knew he loved my small firm butt and doggy was his favourite position. Holding firmly onto my waist with both large soft hands, Dean kept thrusting. I groan and panted as his cock stretched my tight pussy. His rhythm was good amd steady. He teased my nipples and my head pushed right down into the mattress as he kept fucking hard and fast. I screamed in delight, loving the burning sensation of my pussy being stretched by his big curved cock. He grunts and climaxes, then collapses on top and against my sweaty body. We both panting heavily, I could feel his heart racing against my back. He slowly pulls out and I'm missing his juicy cock already.

"Can I take him home with me? You don't need him.." I jested

"But I need to pee" Dean replied cutely.

"You should create a dildo of your cock. I'd buy it"

harrogate

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

A month or two went by, didn't hear back from Dean so decided to go on a date with Christian, a mixed raced carribean guy, big built, full of muscles and dashing smile. He charmed me into a dinner date at this quaint riverside pub in the Cotswolds. The trout in Buckland Marsh was a beautiful thatched cottage where it's beer garden overlooked the meandering River Thames. Christian and I flirted for a while online before we met on a quiet Thursday night. He dared me to go on our date without wearing knickers and a sexy dress. So I obliged as I love a challenge. Dressed in slinky red split dress, no knickers but a red lace chemise top on underneath then my large fluffy jet black fur coat over the top, I was dressed to kill.

Pulled up outside onto a very gravelly car park, black diamonte stiletto heels on, I stepped out of my car, cool breeze blew against my bare pussy, it did feel good to get a nice airing before meeting my date. Christian stood at the entrance of the pub with a Cheshire grin on his face. He greeted me with two kisses planted on each cheek and a decent bear hug. Christian smelt good, cedar wood and citrus aftershave wafted across my nose as my face touched his for the first time. This guy oozed confidence and instant charm.

He lead me to the bar, ordered our drinks and asked which table I like to sit at, suggested to sit by the grand wood burning fire place where we had a low standing coffee table made from beautiful antique oak. Christian couldn't stop smiling as me as we chatted about all sort of things. He looked at me up and down.

"You're way better in the flesh. So great to finally meet you Jasmine. Our online conversation get me hot and flustered. Now you're here looking beautiful." smiled Christian as he touched my hand.

I slowly uncrossed my legs and slid my dress slowly off my bare legs.

" I did what you asked... "winked me.

harrogate

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

mmm

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Christian's eyes casually looked down, trying to not draw attention of the drinkers either side of us. Tilting my right leg over to allow some exposure of what was between them. He glanced up and grinned then placed his big palm on the right thigh, leant over and said

"You are good. Doing exactly what I asked for." kissing me on the cheek then leant back, sat up right and repositioned himself. I could tell he was getting aroused from this so I spread my legs alittle wider and flipped the dress to the other leg, quickly revealing my exposed pussy to him. Christian blushed and picked up his pint glass to take a big gulp.

"Stop it. Or he never go down" he adjusted himself again. I crossed my legs, covered the bare thighs with the soft red fabric of my dress and we continued to chat. Our food came and we tucked in to a platter of mezze nibbles. Assortment of olives, freshly baked ciabatta, serrano ham, honey dew melon and fresh figs. The conversation was flowing naturally and great opportunity to flirt with eachother, I was really getting into this new guy Christian. He's extremely well built, muscular and gorgeous caramel skin being mixed Carribean and Irish. Beautiful long thick eyelashes that most women would envy. I don't quite understand how some men have the best curled lashes but they just do.

It was coming towards the end of evening. The pub restaurant was ready to close. We paid for the bill and left the building from the rear which lead onto an very large garden. Christian held my hand as I stumbled through the wet grass in my knee high boots. Noticing a shadow ahead, I squeezed Christian's hand in anxiety.

Whispering "Is that a person ahead of us?" We were in darkness, only lit by the small moon way up in the sky, I could hardly see anything ahead, just a small shadow of what seems like a person sitting on a chair. It was freezing out here, why would someone just sit in the dark like this? So it must be a garden statue? Relax about the idea it was just a statue, I carried on chatting to Christian about the pleasures of living nearby rivers and the beauty of Oxfordshire countryside, we continued to walk towards the river side to see the bridge on the left hand side. The moon illuminated the reflections on the stillness of the river. It was very romantic being in the Cotswolds and being here with Christian. He leant over to kiss me. Naturally for some strange reason, I back away and glimpsed up at the dark cold sky.

"Oh I thought you wanted to kiss me"

"Sorry, I kinda get nervous kissing on the first meet. I don't know why. Besides, this isn't the right place to kiss? “

"Sure, you're right. Let's find somewhere more secluded" Christian answered with a wink and a glint in his eye. He pulled me close to embrace me, he felt so warm in my eyes and I could feel his cock stiffen up against me. As we turned around to walk through the garden, back to the car, the 'statue' moved! I literally jumped out of my skin, it was a elderly lady watching the dark evening sky.

"Sorry" she stumbled.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

harrogate

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Let's go back to my place, away from the interruptions? “ asked Christian as we got back to the carpark.

" Let's meet another time, I'm getting tired but did enjoy a wonderful evening with you" I kissed him on the cheek and got into my car. Sighing, turned on the engine and drove out of the carpark, looking through the rear mirror at Christian getting in to his car. He looked abit confused. My feelings mirrored his. We had a fantastic evening, he is absolutely gorgeous looking, handsome, funny and characteristic so why was I so hesitant about kissing him?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Text notification popped up on my phone. It was Andy, the Polish guy I met a year ago. We stayed in touch, mainly on Instagram where we shared funny dark memes. He was a hot looking fitness instructor from Henley-on-Thames. Six foot One, strapping muscular body and one hell of a stamina. I wanted him every time he texted, to feel his muscular body again.

"Hey, you free tomorrow evening? Netflix and chill date?“ Andy wrote with a wink emoji on the end. Hum, a bit of a cop out text but he fucks so good and I do have a free evening off tomorrow, why not I thought. Time to have some hot fun in bed.

Tomorrow came, I dressed in red lace play suit, over the top was a navy and pink floaty floral dress with cork wedges. I was dressed to impress and ready for some naughty action. A big mischievous grin spread across Andy's face as he greeted me at his apartment's front door.

"Hey you" I smiled and walked into his apartment, straight to his bedroom. We been seeing eachother on and off for afew years now. No need for the shyness and anxiety first dates bring. I knew what he liked: a good hard fuck.

We got on super well besides the sex. He would put radio one live lounge on the music channel and I would play this game of covering his eyes and asking him to guess the appearance of the singer. He usually got it wrong. Voices never really resemble the person's face. He was one of my favourite FWB I ever had. We just got on so well but never had the opportunity to want to take things further. Our circumstances prevented us and we enjoyed what we got. Anything else would probably ruin things. I sat on the end of his bed, staring up at him towering over me with his big muscular stature. Andy slowly pulled down the top of my dress, kissing gently my lips and neck. Working his hands cupping my breasts and stroking my leg. He knew how to touch me the right way. I stood up and my blue dress fell to the floor. Stepping out of it, I pulled his white joggers down, revealing his naked groin. He cock was semi hard, ready to be sucked. I kissed the tip gently whilst cupping his voluptuous balls in my left hand, right hand holding firmly the base of his semi hard cock which quickly became fully errected. Hard enough to fill my mouth, I slid my mouth over his firm juicy helmet and went down his shaft slowly. Pulling out, precum dripped down, I lapped it up clean before sliding my warm wet mouth down his shaft again. Andy groaned in delight and held my long black hair with a firm grip as I pleasured his hard penis with my hot wet mouth.

Andy grabbed my waist and flung me on the bed, opened my legs and thrusted his hard long cock inside me. He knew how to fuck hard and fast. The power in his thrusts put me into ecstasy. He was pumping hard and fast in me, bringing my legs over his shoulder, pushing right down into me. Luckily I was petite and flexible, Andy always enjoyed a good work out. His technique for fucking was fast strong thrusts. Now it was my turn, and climbed on top of him. Holding onto his pecs, occasionally squeezing his pierced nipples, I fucked him equally hard and fast. My arse slapped hard and fast against his thighs as his long hard cock filled my wet tight pussy. When I started losing steam, Andy would turn me over so I lied flat like a plank on the bed, to slide his cock in and out, he enjoyed this position as his cock felt so tight. Then he stop, turned me over like a doll, to lick my pussy so I scream out in delight. He loved hearing me screaming in ecstasy. As he just keep licking my pussy, wanting to make me cum over and over again.

harrogate

By *AM2622Man  over a year ago

South Wales

Great story looking forward to it continuing, the last update was hot

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *t1977Man  over a year ago

reading

I can't message you on your profile as I'm 44 shame we have a lot in common reading your profile. Anyway I get my sex toys for me and for X partners on Amazon they are linked with just honey and alot of others. Just type in vibrator as you go through the pages it's either at the top when you click on a product or under the pictures Amazon Hiden sex section

By *an6891Man 51 weeks ago

Nearish

Curious to see if Dean reappears at any point..

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman 51 weeks ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Curious to see if Dean reappears at any point.."

Oh sorry, just realised I never finished this story. It was about pegging so need to find the time to complete it! Lol

Dean is the main character of the story and enjoys being pegged.

» Add a new message to this topic