FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > daytime meet

daytime meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We arrange to meet and you txt me to say that you're on your way over and to answer the door naked but a pair of high heels so being the good girl i am i do as im told the doorbell goes and i sneak a look to make sure its you there.

I open the door and you walk in pushing me againt the wall your hands are all over me touching me then telling me to get on my knees and suck you off right there anyone walking past would be able to see what a slut i am being but i dont care now im down licking and sucking your thick cock the door is still open then you tell me your friend is outside and you want me to suck him off aswell as he walks in and stands beside you i undo his zip and take his cock out and begin sucking him taking turns at both cocks giving them equal pleasure from my mouth.

You tell me to get up and go into the bedroom and lay on the bed while you both undress im wanking my pussy for you both to watch me getting wetter then you both get on the bed and get me to sit on top of you while your friend fucks my mouth almost cummin but not quite he wants more than mouth.

He moves behind and begins rubbing my ass fingering my tight hole i say no but you tell me if he doesnt fuck my ass you are both going to get up and leave me there half fucked he begins to press his cock against me and i still insist on not having cock in there but you pull me down kiss me on the lips and whisper in my ear its going to happen if i want it or not.

You tell him to fuck my ass and as im too far along to resist he pushes inside both cocks now deep inside fucking me hard i say please dont cum in my ass but thats what you both wanted all along 2 cocks in 2 holes and both cummin together in me, im pushing back on both of you til i feel you both on the point of no return filling my pussy and ass with hot fresh cum he takes his cock out spraying the last few drops of spunk over my backside while i begin cleaning your cock of our mixed cum pushing your cock further down my throat the friend you brought along is kneeling behind me going from pussy to ass telling me what a good slut i am for both of you.

I'm left laying naked on the bed totally drained and well and truly fucked awaiting the next time you call and bring a friend along xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Mmmmmmmmmm

By *hepairCouple  over a year ago

taunton

Absolutely love it - I'll get my keys and bring our friend... !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wowww! Horny as....

"Wowww! Horny as...."

That was fantastic truley aroused!

[Removed by poster at 10/06/12 00:33:33]