FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > perfect day

perfect day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is about seven o'clock when you ease into the hot bath. You feel the water instantly melting away the stresses of the day. Not a sound to be heard but the occasional splash of water against the bath.

You lie there for a while, almost lulled to sleep. Your hands gliding over your wet skin. A sudden piercing hammering fills the air, waking you from your peace. Your mobile was vibrating on the edge of the bath. You dry your hands and pick up the offending item. A new text message.

I AM COMING OVER.

The name of the sender is simply 'P'. Only once before have I contacted you. After chatting on fab, we had a ten minute phone call, talking about how excited we were, how keen we were to meet, to touch, to taste each other. That was at least three months ago though and you had forgotten about the whole conversation.

You slide up the bath. Your heart quickens. Staring at the phone for a few seconds, you decide to answer. You send your address in response. Moments later your phone shivers in your hand again.

I WILL BE AROUND IN AN HOUR. BE READY.

You quickly finish bathing and shaving and walk through to the bedroom. You quickly tidy up a couple of things, shut the curtains, light some candles, put on some music. After a brief trip to the kitchen, you return with a bottle of wine and two glasses. Then you slip off your bathrobe and lie on the bed.

Still 20 minutes to go you reckon. You lie back, staring at the ceiling, wondering what you are letting yourself in for. Your body still hot from the bath, soft moist skin still flushed and glowing. You feel so relaxed and comfortable. You can feel your heart pounding in your chest. Your fingertips glide over your stomach as you think about what is about to happen.

Excitement is building up inside you. You send one more text.

DOOR IS OPEN. COME STRAIGHT UP.

You throw the phone on the bed and close your eyes. You let your fingertips run over your warm skin again. It feels so good, your delicate touch running over your sensitive body, as you imagine my fingertips following the same track as yours. Your slow pounding heartbeat sending pulses through your whole body.

You can feel your nipples hardening in the warm air. Your fingertips glide around and around your swelling nipples in rhythm with the slow music. Your feet planted flat in the bed, knees in the air, effortlessly swaying from side to side to the same rhythm.

Deep in the depths of your relaxed, lounging body, you can feel the excitement inside you start to grow. A faint heat, small and intangible, is slowly building.

Your breathing is slow, deep and smooth. Every inch of your skin is so ecsquisitely sensitive to touch now. Your fingertips slide down your body and you let your hands slide along your thighs. You can't resist the temptation, and you let your hand run inside your thighs and up to your hot, eager pussy lips.

Immediately, you realise your pussy lips are swollen. Already you can feel dampness emerging from your trembling pussy. Your middle finger glides along the thin crack of your swollen lips. So gently, so slowly. A sudden shiver surges through your body and you feel your pussy tighten, a low moan escaping your lips as your body rides that small wave.

Then, snapping you back to the here and now, you hear the door closing. Lying naked on the bed, music playing in the dull candlelight, body already shivering in excitement, you realise you are most definstely ready.

Shall I continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inxi62Woman  over a year ago

northwest

yes please it's such a turn xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

THE PERFECT DAY FOR HER…

8:15 Wake up to hugs and kisses

8:30 Weigh-in 2 kgs lighter than yesterday

8:45 Breakfast in bed—freshly squeezed orange juice and croissants; open presents- expensive jewellery chosen by thoughtful partner

9:15 Soothing hot bath with frangipani bath oil

10:00 Light work-out at club with sexy, funny personal trainer

10:30 Facial, manicure, makeup application, shampoo, condition, blow wave

12:00 Lunch with best friend at fashionable outdoor café

12:45 Catch sight of partner’s ex and notice that she has gained 17 kgs

1:00 Shopping with friends: unlimited credit

3:00 Nap

4:00 Three dozen roses delivered by florist; card is from secret admirer

4:15 Massage from strong but gentle hunk—says he rarely gets to work on such a perfect body

5:30 Choose outfit from expensive designer wardrobe

7:30 Candlelit dinner for two followed by dancing, with compliments received from other diners/ dancers

10:00 Hot shower- alone

10:50 Carried to bed… freshly ironed, crisp, white linen

11:00 Pillow talk, light touching and cuddling

11:15 Fall asleep in his big, strong arms

THE PERFECT DAY FOR HIM…

6:00 Alarm

6:15 Blow job

6:30 Massive, satisfying **** while reading the sports section

7:00 Breakfast—steak and eggs, coffee and toast—all cooked by naked, buxom wench who bends over a lot

7:30 Limo arrives

7:45 Several beers on route to the airport

9:15 Flight in personal Lear jet

9:30 Limo to Mirage Resort Golf Club (blow job on-route)

9:45 Play front nine (2 under par)

11:45 Lunch—steak and lobster, 3 beers and bottle of Dom Perignon

12:15 Blow job

12:30 Another Blow job

2:15 Limo back to airport (several bourbons)

2:30 Fly to Bahamas

3:30 Late afternoon fishing expedition with all-female crew, all nude who also bend over a lot

4:30 Land world record Marlin (1234lbs)—on light tackle

5:00 Fly home, massage and hand job by naked Elle MacPherson (bending over, naturally)

6:45 ****, shower and shave

7:30 Dinner—lobster appetisers, Dom Perignon (1953), big juicy

fillet steak followed by ice cream served on a big pair of tits

9:00 Napoleon Brandy and Habanos cigars in front of wall-sized TV

as you watch football game

9:30 Sex with three women, all with lesbian tendencies

11:00 Massage and Jacuzzi with tasty pizza snacks and a cleansing beer

11:30 Night-cap blow job

11:45 In bed alone

11:50 A 22-second fart which changes note 4 times and forces the dog to leave the room

11:51 Laugh yourself to sleep

You look over to the bedroom door. You can hear my footsteps approaching. Then there is silence. You can feel the seconds slowly ticking by. Your heart is pounding stronger now. Your chest pulsing hard with each beat.

Finally, the doorhandle starts to slide down slowly, until the door releases. You stare at the door as I ease it open. At last, our eyes meet. Standing in the doorway, tight fitting white tshirt, skinny jeans, hi top trainers, bag slung over my shoulder. Your eyes slowly glide up and down, taking in every inch of my figure. As you look back up to my face you see the hunger in my eyes as I too soak up the view of your naked body.

You are suddenly concious of your naked body, flat out on the bed before me, someone you barely know. You try to swallow, but your mouth is suddenly dry. I walk over to the bed. Standing over you, I gaze over your delicious body again. No words spoken.

My hand reaches out and brushes your cheek. My fingertips slide down onto your neck, sending a shiver down your spine as your skin begins to tingle. I lean over you and gently kiss your lips. Softly our lips meet and you feel that electric charge surge between us as my fingertips continue to dance along your neck.

I rise up again and let the bag fall on the bed beside you. I open it up and put my hand in. You watch me pull out a red velvet scarf. Not muttering a word, I place the scarf over your eyes. You lift your head, willingly letting me take control. I tie the scarf, finishing your blindfold. Your heart is racing now.

You suddenly feel so vulnerable. Your naked body, prone in front of me. Unable to see anything. The only sensations now are the soft music, slightly drowned out by the pounding heartbeat thumping in your ears, the faint aroma of the scented candles mingling with the distinct smell of my aftershave, the heat of your body, seemingly getting hotter and hotter.

It sounds like I am undressing at the side of the bed. Then you hear the wine bottle clink against one of the glasses. You wait anxiously for the next step. Suddenly, making you jump on the bed, shouting out a small exclamation, you feel drips if wine splashing onto your stomach. The drips patter on your naked flesh, and start to rise up between your breasts, pooling beneath them.

Then you feel my hot breath on your quivering skin. Softly, my lips brush over your stomach. My tongue slides over you, licking up the splashes of wine. You let out a soft whimper as my lips caress your silky skin. My tongue runs along the thin trail of wine between your breasts. You can feel your nipples hardening in expectation. My tongue and lips ease along the lower edge of your right breast. Gliding up the soft mound of your breast, edging closer to your sensitive nipple.

First my upper lip, then my tongue, flick over your erect nipple. You shudder again as my lips purse around it. The warm sensation of excitement that has been slowly growing deep inside you has rapidly started to expand and swell. You take a big, deep breath as my tongue swirls around your nipple.

Then you feel my hand on yours. I lift your hand and place it gently on your thigh. I run it up your thigh, between your legs. All of a sudden your fingertips are resting on your trembling, pulsing pussy. Your hand is the only barrier between your sweet, pulsing pussy and my controlling hand. I start to massage your fingers, coaxing you into rubbing your hot pussy. I lift my hand away and you continue to run your fingers over your swollen pussy lips.

You reflect on the situation now. You are blindfolded, stroking your pussy in front of me. Your entire body pulsing, burning with desire. Heart pounding, beathing heavy through your open mouth.

Would you like some more?

lol, apparently not!

By *YLINDERCouple  over a year ago

CARDIFF

i do please xx

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Yes please Mmm

Now you know I do come on more please xx

You feel my hands on your knees now. Gently I am pushing them apart, opening your legs. As you stroke your pulsing pussy my hands glide from your knees up your thighs. Gently running my fingers along your legs. Your skin prickles in excitement.

Then, you can feel my hot breath blowing over your legs. Sensing my face is merely a few inches from your sweet, delicate, throbbing pussy. You start to quicken the rhythm of your fingers up and down your eager pussy. Your pussy tingling as your body starts to wriggle restlessly on the bed.

My lips caress your inner thigh, ten inches below your trembling pussy. Softly kissing you there, lips tenderly pursing against skin. Another kiss, slightly higher up. Then another, and another. My lips edging higher and higher up your leg. You can feel your pussy tightening as your fingertips glide over your hardening clitoris.

Without thinking, you have started to grind your pussy back and forth against your expert hand. The warm feeling inside you had reached your throbbing pussy now. You feel each beat of your pounding heart send wave after wave of delightful tingling surging from deep inside you out to your quivering pussy.

You want to let go now, in unreserved, primal lust. Your body shivers as the sensation grows. My hand reaches yours and pulls it away from your hot, swollen pussy. After a few seconds of nothing but fresh air over your swollen pussy lips you feel my breath flooding over them. Your entire body pulsing to an exsquisite beat. Finally, you feel the tip of my tongue flick delicately against your sweet pussy. Your whole body shakes in absolute pleasure as a bolt of electricity powers right through you.

You cut off the loud moan that escapes you by biting your lip. You almost lose complete control. Your muscles tighten, fists clench tightly, toes curl as my tongue sends a powerful current of ecstacy rippling through your body. Your breathing quick and shallow now as my tongue tip softly runs down the crack of your swollen lips and then back up.

Your orgasm is so close. Growing relentlessly inside you. Each heartbeat sending you closer and closer to the edge. My tongue slowly glides around your pulsing clit. Slow, deliberate, rhythmic circles around and around that swollen bud. You arch your back. Head and ass press into the bed as you let the sensation overpower you. Your pussy tightens. You hold in a deep breath. Closer and closer. You feel yourself about to cum. The pulsing wave fills your whole body, to the very edge of absolute ecstacy.

Suddenly, powerfully the orgasm floods through your entire body. You lose control and your pussy spasms as the cum flows from you, unrelenting. You let out a primal howl of delight. Every inch of your body burns in orgasmic delight. Your chest heaves up and down as you try to suck in the air that is fueling the fire of orgasm. Each orgasmic wave pulsing through you leaves you more and more spent. The cum continues to flow from you.

After about forty seconds, feeling like minutes, your body begins to regain control. The orgasm slowly starts to subside, leaving your body trembling and shuddering in delight. You take a couple of big deep breaths as you let the sweet sensation softly ebb away.

Will I go on?

Hell yes!

» Add a new message to this topic