FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Big Tits, Big Discount

Big Tits, Big Discount

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finally there was a knock at the door. Nicola rushed to answer it, almost forgetting she was still in her dressing gown. Pulling it tight around her she opened the door to let the repair man in. She felt his stare directed at her chest and the cold of the morning breeze hardening her nipples through the thin satin fabric.

"Hi love, I'm Steven. Here for your dishwasher?" he smiled, rather too much.

"Yes, hi, I'm Nicola. Call me Nic though" she replied and tugged the robe around her tightly as she welcomed him in. Strong arms, tight tshirt, good body. He mind snapped back to the job in hand. "It's through here, packed up two days ago so excuse the pots piling up"

"Ha, no worries love."

"If you don't mind I'm just going to take a shower now you're here and the kids are off to school".

"Take your time, I'll get to work" said Steven.

Nic went to climb the stairs, but stopped with one foot on the first step. She could feel a growing heat between her legs, thinking back to Steven staring at her chest. She slipped a hand into her robe and felt her nipple harden at the touch. Naughty girl, she told herself. What would Will say? Hmmm maybe he'd be alright with it... Her hand dropped to her smoothly shaved pussy and she felt it's heat. She shifted her weight and opened her thighs, let a finger slide along her slit and thought about how it would feel if it were Steven's finger instead.

"Er.. I'm just going to get my tools" She gasped and pulled her robe tight, and saw Steven going out the front door. Had he seen her? She couldn't be sure. She skipped up the stairs, her heart racing and into the bathroom.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Steven had seen. Only a glimpse, through the crack in the kitchen door but he was certain he'd seen Nic with her hands inside her robe. He smiled at the thought, maybe this job was going to be fun.

Nicola went straight to the bathroom and shrugged her robe off the satin material gliding easily off her naked body. She leaned back against the closed door. What the hell was she doing? What would her husband Will say? Maybe he'd be ok with it, he'd hinted in the past he'd like to watch her with other blokes. She knew she shouldn't be doing this without talking to him but her mind seemed to be racing away, off on a sex-crazed track of it's own. She felt like a passenger but also like she wanted to go along with it.

Almost without thinking she dropped a hand down between her legs. Her smoothly shaved labia parted easily and her fingertips found her slick wet hole. She explored herself with two, then three fingers, her other hand squeezing and caressing her breasts. She imagined laying back as Steven unzipped his trousers and held his large cock out towards her, ready to fill her aching pussy. Lost in her fantasy she fingered herself deeply and furiously, reaching orgasm in a matter of minutes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like it, keep it coming...

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice start

Nicola took a shower to cool off, dried herself and did her hair and make up. She dressed in black underwear, a white low cut top and jeans which accentuated her curvy figure. She checked herself out in the mirror before heading downstairs, adjusted her bra for maximum wow factor. At the very least she though she might be able to get few quid knocked off the repair. May as well put the girls to work! A lacy black bra strap was visible as well as a deep, dark, inviting cleavage. She was sure Steven had been looking at her hard nipples earlier, and hoped he'd enjoy this as much.

Steven was on his knees with his head in the dishwasher when she entered the kitchen.

"Hi, sorry about that, hectic morning" she said. "Fancy a coffee?"

"Oh yes please love, that'd be great" he replied from within the machine. He extracted himself from the tight space and looked up at Nicola, liking what he saw. Her hair was still a little damp from the shower but his eyes were drawn to her curves. She looked down at him over a big pair of tits clad in a white top.

"Milk and sugar?" she smiled

"Just milk, thanks I'm sweet enough" he winked up at her.

"I'm sure you are" she giggled back at him and turned to make the coffee, giving Steven a great view of her the denim stretched tight over her ample bum. He decided to have a bit of fun. "Here's your problem, if you want to have a look. The element's gone." He beckoned her over to look and as he hoped she bent down to get a close view. Her low top gaped open and exposed her big round breasts, each cupped in black lace. Steven was so close he could see goosebumps forming on Nic's cleavage. He tore his gaze away from the inviting dark canyon on her chest and pointed into the appliance. Nic bit her lower lip.

"Usually lasts a good few years but this is an older model so not unexpected. Problem is it's strained the pump too so that'll need a new one. Call it two hundred and thirty quid, parts and labour all in. Or two for cash." Steven said. Nicola still bent over next to him. He decided to go for broke.

"I can even do you another twenty quid off, but I'll need a flash of your tits in return" he said.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

Nicola didn't hesitate.

"Ten. Twenty." she said as she reached into her bra and pulled out each tit in turn. "Worth it?"

"Fuck yes" said Steven, taking in this pretty housewife and her big, beautiful breasts "You know, sometimes I say this and I get a slap or an angry phone call from the husband later on. But they're all worth it when I get one like you."

"Glad you approve" said Nic, and she started to rub her nipples, exciting them and making them harden. Steven's hand dropped to his crotch and stated to rub too. "I saw you staring this morning, when I was only wearing my robe. I was hoping you liked what you saw."

"I did. And I watched you on the stairs too. You were touching yourself, weren't you?"

"I was" replied Nic, her breathing getting heavier. "I knew you'd seen my nipples, I wanted you to want me. I went upstairs and I fingered my cunt in the bathroom. What do you think of that?" She was squeezing her tits now, twisting her nipples and putting them at Steven. She had never felt this slutty or this horny before.

"I love that" said Steven "I was thinking of you too, stripping off, naked upstairs with me down here. I'll do this for free if you show me that."

Nic took out a wad of cash from her pocket and slapped it on the counter. "Let's see what discount I can earn shall we? I want to see how much I'm worth. Take another twenty off and I'll suck your cock."

Twenty discounted for a bj. She’s going to have to get proper filthy to get it fixed for free haha!

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

dungannon

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Steven didn't hesitate and began to unzip straight away. Nicola watched as he unbuckled his belt, tracing circles with her fingertips around her big areolas. They really were some of the finest big tits Steven had ever seen. He was aching to her his hands on them. Nic dropped to her knees as Steven's belt came loose and she reached for the waistband of his boxers. His cock sprang free as she pulled them down, almost hitting her in the face.

"Wow!" was all she could say and as he had been impressed by the size of her tits moments earlier, it was her turn to be pleased by how large Steven cock was. Nine, ten inches maybe and so thick she couldn't get touch her fingers around the base of it. She smiled up at Steven who knew she was impressed.

She cupped his smoothly shaved balls and kissed her way long his shaft, his erection hardening fully at her delicate touch. She reached the base and took his balls into her mouth, sucking gently, before working her way back up, tracing the veins with her tongue. Steven watch as she kissed and caressed him, entranced by this pretty housewife. He desperately wanted to fuck her.

She reached the tip, took him into her mouth and let her tongue explore under his foreskin, working her way in and under, enjoying the tangy zing around the head of his cock. Steven let out a moan as she hit the sweet spots and she flicked her tongue around more vigorously before she pulled his foreskin back and started to suck hard.

God she was good, thought Steven, and leaned back against the worktop. Nic was taking more of him into her mouth now and shifted her position, but she couldn't quite get him all in. She stood up and silently led him by the hand into the lounge, sitting him down on the sofa. She reached behind her, unclasped her bra and took it off with one swift motion, along with her top. She moved to bend down again but Steven stopped her and brought his face to her cleavage. Nicola reached down to grasp his cock and wank him as he buried his face between her breasts. His world was soft skin, heavy flesh and hard nipples and his kissed, licked and sucked at her tits delighted as Nicola responded with moans and sighs as she felt his touch.

By *eduction1981Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *ornyforcesMan  over a year ago

elgin

"You like my tits, eh?" said Nic as she bent over him. Her nippkes had always been incredibly sensitive and she was loving the attention that Steven was giving to them. His big, rough hands felt good against her soft skin and she loved how much he was groping and fondling them, but she wanted her fun too and sank down to her knees in front of him. She took out a small bottle of baby oil from her pocket and thrust her chest out, pouring the oil over her breasts. She poured some onto her hands as well and moved forward to invite Steven to rub it into her tits, whilst she oiled his cock in a similar manner.

She was enthralled by the size, so much bigger than her husband's and she was focused on how it would feel when it slid inside her. Soon, she told herself. Soon but not yet. She rubbed her hands over and over, downwards in an endless flow and watched him lay back with his eyes closed. Moving forward she wrapped her tits around his shift, enclosing his cock in her slick cleavage. Her breasts held tightly around, she began to slowly wank him.

"Your cock fits me perfectly" she said and gave the tip a little kiss as it popped out on the up stroke.

"We'll see about how it fits in the rest of your soon enough" said Steven, enjoying this superb experience. He had thought of how great Nic would be at doing this as soon as he'd seen her in the flimsy robe that morning and she was certainly living up to his expectations. He could feel an orgasm building.

"Listen, I'm close to cumming but I recover quick. I really want to fuck you, and if you carry on I'm gonna shoot my load" he told her "but I want to leave you satisfied. Want to make me cum?" Nicola nodded and began to wank him with her tits faster and faster.

"I want your cock inside me" she told him "I want you to fuck me in any position you want, I'm all yours." Her tits were moving so swiftly and their breathing so hard they almost didn't hear the first knock at the door. These second caught Nic's attention but as she turned her head Steven began to cum. His semen erupted from deep between Nic's tits and despite the distraction she kept them pressed together. Shots of sticky white cum coated her neck and chin, splattering back onto her chest as the delivery guy knocked for a third time. As he was popping the card through the door little did he imagine the scene inside.

Nic stifled a giggle and looked down at herself, sticky and messy. Steven smiled back at her the post orgasmic feeling relaxing him, and feeling even better when Nic leaned in and licked the last of the cum from his cock.

"So, that's another twenty quid off then?" she said with a grin "I'll throw in the titwank for free" and blew him a kiss.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

ayr / glasgow

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Wow great stuff

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

Nice slut

By *fdi56Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Bars abroad on holiday love women with big boobs to get them out for drinks. I was a holiday rep and used to go down to clubs and bars and get in free. Once I had my boobs out, all women did and the bars then got busy. I drank free all night x

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

I hope she gets an itemised bill for the job to show hubby!

Near MK

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Hot af

By *uckypups1000Couple  over a year ago

peterborough

We have allways fantasized about tradesmen lol

Love it!!!

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

I want this to happen to me when I visit customers

Steven was relaxing into the sofa, he closed his eyes in post orgasmic chill. When he open them what seemed like moments later Nic was gone. He got up and made his way back through to the kitchen, stepping over her jeans discarded on the hall floor then he saw her knickers on the kitchen door handle. His cock was still out, still half-hard despite the orgasm Nic had just unleashed from him. He pushed the door open and saw her in the corner of the kitchen, sitting naked on the worktop. Her feet were up on the counter and her bum right in the corner so her legs were wide apart and Steven felt his cock twitch at the sight of her smoothly shaved pussy.

He took a second glance at her and saw her inner labia, showing like butterfly wings, were holding something that looked like a folded piece of paper. Nic smiled as she saw him notice it.

"A tenner, for you. You can have it back if you lick my pussy. Then we'll negotiate a discount for putting that, in here" she grinned and pointed from his cock to her cunt.

"Deal" said Steven and dropped to his knees on the kitchen floor. He took the tenner from between her lips, pocketing the damp note, and didn't waste time, burying his tongue between her folds. She was incredibly wet and tasted sweet, Steven felt her hands on his head as he licked her pussy vigorously. His hands roam over her thighs, over her soft mum tummy and up to find her nipples. Her body felt so soft and inviting. Nic pushed her hips forward as he eagerly licked her, gasping when he sucked her clit and took her labia into his mouth. She felt him probe at her vagina with his tongue, straining then decided to help him and tapped him on the head.

She jumped down from the counter and skipped across to the kitchen table, sweeping away the rammel and clutter and hopping up onto the surface. Steven pulled up a chair and sat between her wide open thighs, taking in the curves of her naked body. She reached down and held herself open for him and he resumed his tongue fucking. She tasted delicious and he told her so.

"Less talking, more licking, god yeah, right there" Nic moaned.

This is one of my fantasies x

"This is one of my fantasies x"

It all starts with breaking your dishwasher. I'm sure the rest will just kinda follow on

By *k197Man  over a year ago

wymondham

"This is one of my fantasies x"

Sure you will have plenty of offers of this becoming reality.

Near MK

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

horsham

ayr / glasgow

louth

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

Eating pussy is my favourite

dungannon

More please

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 16/07/20 08:11:46]

"[Removed by poster at 16/07/20 08:11:46]"

Steven was good at this. No, Steven was GREAT at it, but as much as she was enjoying this Nic began to crave something else. A hollow feeling inside, a void that was aching to be filled. She had wanted his cock inside her as soon as she had seen it unleashed from his pants and now it was beginning to be unbearable.

She sat up and looked down at Steven, he smiled up at her, his chin and mouth slick and wet. She bent forward to kiss him and taste herself on his tongue.

"I taste good, don't I?" she whispered.

"Sweet and juicy" he replied

"I want your cock inside me. Take me upstairs and fuck me."

Steven didn't need any more encouragement. He held her hand and followed her into the hall and up the stairs. Her bum was as big and round as her tits, her figure the classic hourglass, Reubenesque type that seemed to be roaring back into fashion these days. Steven had enjoyed great times in bed with women of all shapes and sizes but if you forced him to pick, a figure like Nicola's won for him every time. He was definitely going to take her from behind before this morning's fun was through, he thought. Grab those wide hips and slide into her, make her arse bounce and jiggle as he fucked her.

Nic threw her arms around him and kissed him again when they got into her bedroom. Her breasts and tummy pressed against him, he fumbled at his clothing. She didn't want to tear herself away from him but before long he was stripped off completely and they fell onto the clean sheets.

Hands roamed over each other, mouths were locked together in a passionate kiss. Downstairs was naughty, cheeky almost, it felt like playing around but in bed their passions were heightened and the touching and caressing of each others naked body was driving them wild. Steven ran his hands over her breasts, her side, her inner thigh and her tummy, amazed to feel such soft supple flesh. He felt her hand claw at his chest, the other at his back, then she let it run down his body and enclose around his cock.

She rolled onto her back. He got to his knees. She opened her thighs and stroked her hands down to her pussy. He took his big, thick cock in his hand. She parted her labia with her fingers. He touched his head to her clit then ran it down to her open, willing hole.

"Slowly" she told him, and he moved forward, sliding gently and delicately inside her. She sighed and whispered into his ear as he filled her "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

horsham

Mmmmmm

As she felt Steven fill her, Nic had a sudden moment of regret. Even though a scenario like this had been a big part of their dirty talk in bed, she hadn't properly agreed it with Will. What if he was upset? Would he be angry? Or would it turn him on as much as he said when they were talking about it in this very bed?

She thought about when she had crossed the line. Was it when she flashed her tits? Sucked Steven's cock, the thickness of which whas stretching her pussy out now like Will's never had. God, she thought, I haven't felt one this big for twenty years. After theh kids she didn't think she'd ever feel this full again but here was Steven, moving his beer-can thick prick slowly and gently in and out of her. She snapped her thoughts back to Will. She wanted to involve him, but how? Then an idea hit her. Her phone was on the bedside table.

"Do you mind if we film this?" she asked Steven "I want my husband to see."

"No, love, go ahead, I'd enjoy it" said Steven. He wasn't a stragner to this and it turned him on to act like a porn star. "Let me grab my phone and I'll set it up there. We can use yours to take close ups. I'd love you to see what this looks like" he gestured to where his cock was penetrating her. Nic whimpered a little as he withdrew but satisfied herself with the thought of how good it would feel when he slid into her again. Steven quickly set up his phone to take in a wide shot of the bed from the side from where it could film all the action.

near by

louth

Such a hot fantasy..... love it... wish it was my wife...

The video starts with a close up on Nicola's face. The frame is wobbling slightly. She bites her lower lip and then begins to talk.

"Hi baby. You know how much I love you don't you? Well, I hope this will be another way we can express that. I'm doing something, something we've talked about but it feels naughty because I don't have your blessing. I hope you're not angry but I know you've told me you want to see me like this. Whispered it into my ear, it really turns me on when you do that."

She lets out a little gasp here and a moan "Oooooh." It's now obvious what's happening and the camera zooms out, handed off to Steven. Nic is laying on her back, her chest wobbling as Steven gently fucks her. She pushes her tits together and hold them up, telling Will she loves him. The camera moves further away and shows her full body, laid out, Steven fucking her gently. She reached for her legs and grabs her ankles, Steven's thrusts get more vigorous and he zooms in for a close up to show his think veiny cock being gripped by her beautiful butterfly labia as it's swallowed by her pussy. Moans get louder and the sounds of sex, the slapping of bodies and the wetness gets more intense.

The view then switches and it's a shot from the side of the bed, Nic is on all fours and Steven is fucking her from behind. Her tits bounce and he grabs her hips as he pounds her. Another swtich and it's a front view of the same position Nic's breasts filling the frame as she gropes herself and Steven's hand come around to feel her heavy tit and twist hard on her nipple.

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Mmmmm

Paisley

wow! loving it!

Near MK

Damn, love to watch that home movie

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Bookmarked

By *ouisa42Woman  over a year ago

Nr Ely

I need to break my dishwasher!!!

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Absolutely brilliant. Not many of the stories turn me on, but this did.

louth

By *RF12Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

One of My faves!

near by

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

St Helens

Cant wait for more

When Will watched the video back his favourite parts were when they changed positions. Every time Steven slid back inside her Nicola would let out a little noise, a sort of moan and sigh and squeal all in one. It seemed to Will like pure enjoyment and satisfaction and he loved watching his wife feeling so good. Nic was correct in her assumption, her husband lived the video. He told her he couldn't believe they hadn't done it sooner and wanted her to make more plans to meet Steven again, already thinking of arrange a weekend away for the kids with their grandparents. The sex they enjoyed that night was incredible, even with Nicola's tired and exhausted body.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves.

The sounds Nicola made were indeed pure satisfaction. Will's cock had given them three kids but she had felt less and less satisfied by it as the years had gone on. Was it her, she wondered? Had the strains of childbirth made her too big down there? She worried and pined for her lost youthful body, despite Wills assurances that she was beautiful and sexy, it didn't take away that nagging doubt and that yearning that she would never be filled and fucked properly again.

All that changed with Steven. His cock was not just long but girthy too. As she lay flat on her front she felt him ease between her buttocks and find the slick, slippery route to her pussy, entering her from behind once more, she thought about the size of his appendage. Red Bull can? No, thicker than than. More like a beer can, a nice big tin of Stella or Carlsberg. None of her sex toys were that thick, and they did the job but this was next level. She tilted her hips and he hit just the right spot inside her. God this guy was good. She let out a little sound and looked straight at the camera.

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

near by

Steven and Nicola fucked each other all morning. Steven cancelled his next job, Nicola cancelled her lunchtime get together with her friend. They couldn't tear themselves away from each other. Nicola's raging passion, welling up from inside her, couldn't be satisfied no matter how many times he made her cum. Steven came so many times his balls were empty but Nic kept on licking and sucking him back to hardness or letting him watch her masturbate until his erection stood stiff and firm again.

They did it in every room. Back to the lounge, into the kitchen when Nic made more coffee, Steven approaching her and kissing her neck, touching her sides, letting his fingers rub tantalisingly close to her breasts as she spooned the coffee into the French press. Nic felt his huge cock pressed into the small of her back, burningly warm, and reached back to guide him inside her once again.

"God Steven, how do you feel so fucking good inside me?" she said between breathes "You fit me so well"

"You're such a good fuck, Nic" he told her "You're made for this, you feel so good" as he ran his hands up her back, round to her tits and onto her tummy. He loved the softness of her body, her mum tummy and her thighs were amazing, complementing the size of her big tits. He enjoyed it most when they were in missionary, Nic spread wide on the bed, her arms thrown back over her head and her body jiggling to his rhythmic pounding. It was complements like that which made her comfotable enough to let go and show off her curves to this young, hung stud. Will had always told her to embrace her shape, now she knew what he meant.

Near MK

Bloody brilliant, so damn hot

louth

St Helens

By *obinhood86Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Love busty women who love to show a bit of cleavage. My wife loves to show a bit of cleavage... her tits are huge

ayr / glasgow

Eventually stamina was running low for both of them. Nicola took Steven into the bathroom and they enjoyed a long, warm soapy shower together. Nic reflected on the morning as she washed Steven's cum from her chest and tummy, that she was back here where it all started, where she had retreated to touch herself in the throes of passion that morning. Her hands lingered on her nipples, wanting to feel his mouth and his fingers on the again. She felt the desire in her still smouldering. She genuinely thought something had switched in her brain, never before had she felt so aroused for so long.

Steven was washing his cock watching Nic soaping her breasts. Amazingly he was still half hard even after the workout his dick had got that morning. Apart from not believing his luck his first thought were what his mates were going to think of this when he told them. A beautiful, busty housewife, horny and willing to fuck. That's the tradesman's dream right there. Who would want to tell all? But Stecen pondered on the situation. The video to share with her husband was a game changer. Maybe this could be a regular thing? I'd he played it right and the husband agreed he could be fucking Nic along with him. She'd enjoy two cocks he thought. Better to play it low key and keep the trust here. He wasn't even out of the house and wanted an invite back.

He was stroking his cock now,the soap all gone. Nic had rinsed the suds from her boobs and was watching him.

"It's almost time to go, isn't it?" she said

"Yes" replied Steven "Though I don't really want to."

"I need to explain this to Will. I'm sure he'll be fine, just, well it might be tricky" she told him. "What I really want is for him to watch us fucking. I want to suck his cock whilst you're inside me. I want to feel you in my pussy whilst he fucks my arse. I want you both to fill me and fuck me and cum all over me." She threw her arms around his neck and let his cock nestle against her belly. Steven put his hands on her waist, then gave gentle squeeze on the curve of her hips.

"I want to be a part of that" he told her "Now let's have a proper goodbye." He kissed her passionately then turned her around. She instinctively knew what he was going for and she adjusted her stance to let him slide into her from behind. The water cascaded over their naked bodies as the gently rocked back and forth, Nic with her breasts and belly pushed up against the glass wall of the shower cubicle.

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Always a good fantasy

Thoroughly enjoying this tale JohnnyNiceCock!

Near MK

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Wow fabulous story. Do hope theres more.

And please put me on the list for a copy of the video

Love the story, hope to here more of the adventures of Nic soon....

"So, how much am I knocking off?" said Steven. They were showered and dressed now, and back in the kitchen. The dishwasher was fixed and running an intensive cycle, Nicola happy to hear the sound of her appliance doing its job again.

"Well, I've been thinking about that" said Nicola, putting a hand on her hip, "and I wouldn't feel right depriving a good tradesman of his days wages. I had as much fun as you did and I think it's only fair that we don't sully this by making it a business transaction. Besides, I'd like to do this again and I don't want to bankrupt you!"

"Ha, yeah I could not afford two hundred quid a time, no matter if it was the best sex of my life!" laughed Steven

"Really?" said Nic, raising an eyebrow. "Best ever eh? I'll remember that." She twirled her hair around her finger and smiled at him. "You definitely make my Top One too. You and that big, thick cock of yours."

"Now now, you'll make me horny again and we both know where that will lead" said Steven, turning to concentrate on writing out an invoice.

"Yes" said Nic "back in my bedroom with my legs wrapped around you as you're filling my cunt again" she approached him from behind, pressed her breasts against his back and held him around the waist. Steven turned.

"If this is going to be a thing, if we're going to carry on, then your husband needs to be on board. Call me tonight after he's watched the films. I'll edit them and send it across. If he's cool with it, we'll get together soon. But for now..." he slapped her bum playfully "hands off, you naughty girl!"

Nic acted sulky and disappointed but knew Steven was right. She settled up, enjoyed a long, sloppy kiss goodbye and let him out the front door. The dishes were done soon enough and after that the kids were home and she tried her best to switch into mum mode. Eventually Will arrived home.

"How was your day love? Did the repairman come?" he asked. The kids were out in the park. Nic noticed a message from Steven on her phone. The house was quiet. Just the two of them. Nic took the plunge.

"Well, yes he did. Let me show you something." she said, and led her husband upstairs by the hand...

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

louth

I sure hope he enjoys the video and let's her play some more..... can't help thinking of her big tits bouncing...

near by

Let’s hope he allows her to continue

Mmm looking forward to this next installment

Good story

Paisley

Great story!

Nic sat on the bed next to Will. She put her hand on his thigh. She was suddenly aware of how hot it was in here and got up to open the window. The cool breeze rushed in and when she turned around Will was aware of her hardened nipples poking through her white vest top. He felt his cock twitch. His wife looked hot. Her vest showing plenty of cleavage, her tight jeans accentuating her curves. The kids were out, perhaps they had time for shag?

"Ok, well you know what we've talked about in bed? You'd like to watch me, share me, see me with another bloke?" Nic said. She crossed her arms over her breasts, pushing her cleavage up and Will's mind raced to thoughts of her taking off her top, teasing him with hands over her nipples, revealing her large areolas gradually, making him yearn for her. His mind snapped back to what she was saying.

"Well, something happend today. I don't want you to be mad but I understand if you are and well... you know I love you don't you? This doesn't change that but something just took over and..."

Will waited for her to finish. He was sure where this was going. He felt good. He couldn't speak because he felt the overwhelming desire, the sexual engery welling up inside him, just as Nic had felt earlier that morning. He didn't speak because he wanted to hear her say it. Say it, he willed her. Tell me what you did you naughty, dirty girl. Say 'And... I fucked him. I fucked the repairman. I let him suck my tits and finger my wet cunt and I loved it. I sucked his cock and tasted his cum. While you wee out at work I took him into our bed and rode him like I hadn't been fucked in years. I let him cum inside me, no, I told him too, begged him to shoot his mess deep inside me. And he was big Will, he was fucking huge and his cock filled my gaping hole so, so well'

"And... and..." Nic couldn't get the words out.

By *apillon500Couple  over a year ago

kent

Oh wow. Loving it.

Mrs. P. X

a town called malice

Will stood close to her. Nic was trembling. He held her close felt her breasts rise and fall eithbher breathing. She looked up at him.

"And.... I fucked him" she said.

"I know" said Will and kissed her and felt her melt in his arms. Their passion exploded. He pushed her against the bedroom wall and she fumbled with his belt. Their lips locked together, he whipped away her top and clasped her bra, the fabric breaking their kiss only for a split second. They were all busy hands and flailing limbs, a whirlwind of passion. Every inch of the other's body demanded attention and they were obsessed with covering each other's naked flesh with touches and kisses.

Nic's jeans were wriggled to the floor and she felt his warm, rough hand engulf her vulva, those familiar fingers so welcomed they parted her labia and found her vagina. She moaned as his fingers filled her, moaned again as he thrust into her, two, three fingers deep inside her wetness.

"Tell me again" growled Will and kissed her neck as he banged her like a teenage boy behind the bike sheds. His hand was soaked, he had never felt Nicola so turned on, never felt this turned on himself.

"I fucked him. I took his big, thick cock in my pussy."

"Did he cum inside you?"

"Yes"

"Oh god that's hot"

"He shot his cum up my cunt"

"Yes"

"I loved it"

"I love you"

"I fucking adore you" breathed Will, his heart pounding. He broke away, pushed his wife onto the bed and opened her thighs. He didn't give her a chance to pause before he buried his face between her thighs and lapped at his wife's cheating, beautiful, sweet pussy and enjoyed every second.

near by

a town called malice

By *ostinstokeMan  over a year ago

tean

Brilliant

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Well is it now a regular thing

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Can't wait to hear what is next

Nic and Will made love like they hadn't done in years. Passionately, freely, enjoying each other's bodies in whole new ways. But time was pressing and family life was about to intrude again. They showered and made themselves presentable, cutting it fine but they managed to tear themselves apart by the time the kids arrived home.

The atomosphere during the evening meal was electric, they kept touching each others thighs under the table. When Will suggested that maybe the kids would like a camp out in the back garden, Nic could have kissed him right there and then. The tent set up, the kids in bed, Nic and Will retired to the lounge.

"Here's where you did it then?" said Will, glass of wine in hand, looking down at the sofa. His arm was around Nic and he squeezed his wife's waist.

"Uh-hum" confirmed Nicola, swallowing a mouthful of the crisp Sancerre, "I took of my top and my bra, got on my knees, and put his big thick cock between my tits." She savoured saying these words, making her dirty, filthy exploits come alive again. Will held her tighter.

"I oiled them up and wanked him til he came all over them" she told him.

"Wow, he didn't last long then? Or maybe it's just that you're so good. Yeah, it's definitely that" Will smiled and kissed her.

"He was ready for a second round soon enough. But first he took care of me. I led him to the kitchen and he licked my pussy on the dining room table" she said, casually, like it happened all the time.

"Damn, no wonder you were smiling all through dinner!" Will laughed.

"Yeah, I couldn't help picutre myself spread out on there just a few hours ago. He was good. Not as good as you but still good" she told him, truthfully. Her arms were around his neck and his hands were on her bum, groping her greedliy with big handfuls.

"When did you fuck him?" asked Will.

"Soon after that. I wanted his cock inside me. I was feeling guilty, but overcome at this point. Something had taken hold, I HAD to have him. So then we went upstairs and... well, let me show you" said Nic, and brought up the video that Steven had sent her.

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Fantastically written

The wonders of modern technology, thought Will as with a few swipes his wife's homemade porn film, shot that very afternoon, was cast from her phone onto the big screen TV. He held her close, arms wrapped around her, one hand on her chest the other resting between her legs. The film opened up with the shot of Nic talking to camera. She cringed slightly to see herself and hear her own voice but looked up at Will who was engrossed. I do look good, she thought as the camera zoomed out to show her squeezing her tits together, gently rocking as Steven thrust into her.

"I love you too" said Will in response to his wife's declaration on the video and his eyes widened as the shot moved down to show just how big Steven's cock was. Will had always enjoyed the sight of his wife's labia enveloping, kissing his cock. Pretty pink wings that felt good to play with in his mouth. She had always been slightly self conscious of them but Will loved them, the feel of them whenever she would slip a hand into her knickers. He did that now, going with the urge to satisfy her and play along with the film. She unbuttoned her jean and let him in, his hand wriggling down her slit to find it slippery and willing.

Will whispered into her ear the things he liked as his wife's sexual exploits played out on the screen. Told her how good she looked getting fucked from behind, the curve and weight of her heavy breasts as they bounced with the rhythm of the fucking she was getting.

"God you can see my belly hanging down" she said at one point, as they reached the doggystyle-from-the-side section.

"I love it, it's soft and sexy, and it feels so good" said Will "it's your mum tum and I couldn't sunshine you without it. There's a reason I can't keep my hands off it when I'm down there, licking you out. It's wonderful to touch. And it's you, it's there because of our kids, our family, just like the stretch marks on you boobs and thighs. I love them all Nic" and he turned her towards him, slipped a vest and bra strap off her shoulder traced the silken, silvery lines down the side of her breast. Nic held up her tit towards him and he traced a line around her areola with his tongue before taking her nipple into his mouth. It hardened instantly at his touch and she moaned softly.

"Take me to bed" she told him.

They enjoyed each other all night. Fucking and snoozing and cuddling and kissing and dozing and shagging. Will couldn't get enough of seeing his wife being fucked by Steven. At around 11pm, Will encouraged Nic to text Steven, telling him how things had gone. Steven texted back right away and emboldened by this, Will encouraged her to call.

They spoke to each other, Will holding his wife in his arms. He surprised himself slighty at how easy the conversation was. It's not every day you speak to a guy who has made an amateur porn film with your wife that morning, let alone on such friendly terms. The three arranged another meeting, this time with Will in attendance. They all agreed that Nic couldn't be satisfied by just the one cock, that she deserved more.

Will and Nicola both called in sick the next day and spent a long lazy morning together. They took a shower, Nic on her knees giving Will a long slow blowjob under the warm water, Will looked down at her. His wife's bright eye staring up at him, her ample chest rising and falling, the curve of her hips from this angle looked so sexy.

"You never told me how much discount he gave you" he said. Nic took her husband's penis from between her lips.

"Well in the end, I paid him the going rate" she told him "I started out flirting and trying to get a bit knocked off but after all we did it would seem like I was fucking him in exchange for a freebie. He did offer but I said no. It would have felt like prostitution really and I didn't want it to feel like that, not with him anyway"

She rose and put her arms around Will's neck.

"Not with him, anyway?" said Will with a grin "So you've thought about it with other men?"

Nic nodded. Bit her lip.

"You want to be paid for sex?" Will took his hand and placed it on her vulva. Nic gasped.

"My wife, the escort" he mused, and a finger flicked between her lips. Nic scraped her fingers down his chest. "Now there's a whole new adventure."

He turned her around, pressed her against the shower wall. Her breasts and tummyy squished up against the glass, Will grasped a hold of her bum and she tilted her hips to let him inside her.

The end.

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

Great read.. love a curvy lady.

Wow... came so hard reading this... a girthy cock gets me every time !!

a town called malice

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

Loved this story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

An epic story!!

Thanks everyone for all your positive comments on this one, it was a joy to write. I don't think I'm finished with Nicola's adventures so keep an eye out for more Big Tit, big fun soon.

Love this. Looking forward to more x

"Love this. Looking forward to more x"

Me too, such a sexy story....

Link to the recently started Volume 2:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1058060

Johnny wrote this about my wife, with some help from me to fill in the intimate details.... check out my profile pic... does she live up to the story ? Big tits, big discount ?

By *uckypups1000Couple  over a year ago

peterborough

Love this and your wife’s tits

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

Top class

Awesome.... would lovevto hear more

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Great read thanks

By *ohnny_nicecockMan  over a year ago

I'm the original poster, and I'm back on here after a break. I look forward to telling more stories like this, so if you enjoyed it keep a look out.

St Helens

» Add a new message to this topic