FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Work

Work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *incsmale71 OP   Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Has anyone ever been fucked at worked as I would love to do it in my place of work maybe over the fork truck with my work boots on lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes - I sneaked a black female friend of mine in to work on a Saturday morning and fucked her in one of the plant rooms . We took pictures and sent them to her cuckold boyfriend. After loads of filthy fun I came in her mouth and she made sure she did not wash the taste away before kissing him when she got home

lincoln

Now that sound fun

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

No the closest I've got was playing with my pussy but i so would if i could!

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Go for it mate give her a good forking why not take her to heaven or a new height of pleasure on the extended tines.........adhere to safety rules n regs lol

lincoln

Pity you wasn't closer I would help you with that lol hope you didn't get caught lol

By *s2togetherCouple  over a year ago

thanet

love sex at work i used to fuck my man at work all the time... was mind blowing meeting in a office getting rough and fucking hard!!!

Hotel Receptionist here... Yes. Did lady customers and maids in the rooms... What a thrill... Nearly got caught twice but just continued. Just added excitement... Mind blowing...

lincoln

Really want to try it now thanks ppl lol

Closest for me is a crafty wank in the work bogs

By *elsh.30Man  over a year ago

newport

Yes over my desk with a number of different women over the years

Yes, met a woman at work who was a switchboard operator, both of us worked nights sometimes, when there was a quiet time we used it to fuck the time away!!!

Yes. I was working alone when a woman I was seeing turned up. I locked the place up, we fucked on the workshop floor then got dressed. When I went to unlock the doors there were two customers waiting outside and only is two inside. Got some strange looks lol

i've fucked several of the lady members of staff in the office where i worked and taken a few lady friends back for sex on the desk. Fucked one secretaey in the ladies toilet during working hours.

I worked in a bottle filling hall full of woman and only 3 men, i was 23 and she was in her early 40s, we had been flirting alot and 1 day i went up to the canteen and before i could make a cuppa there she was all, 15min tae breaks are just not long enough lol

When I was 19 was doing shit temp work in an office but the most amazing woman ever! She was 25 and pure stunning! Wore lingerie, stockings under her skirts, seriously I was in love. We once fuxked on office, me say on desk her on chair sucking then her bent over desk!! She was awesome. Fucked like bunnies for a year lol gutted it finished

By *eisty1Woman  over a year ago

BBW LAND

Thinking back I'm starting to wonder if I had a thing for being naughty at work lol..... First time was when I started work in a bar and got on rather well with the 'boss' and had after hours fun over bar and pool table.... Could never play pool without smiling after another time was in a hospital cleaning cupboard and there are more but won't bore you all lol x

By *udiguyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

i worked in the nightclub trade for a few years,.. had a female staff member who used to come to the office and play with her fanny while i cashed up... another time i was interveiwin two girls who were cousins .. one sat on my knee behind the desk and i played with her pussy in the interveiw.. another lass used to wank me off after cash up... this was as a manager,. back when i was a bar man in a town centre pub we used to shag in the bottle store

» Add a new message to this topic