FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Morning After the Night Before

Morning After the Night Before

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the day starts like any other... you wake in your kingsize bed, with the iron head and foot boards, the chains and hnadcuffs still attached to them you look across and see nobody next to you, the only thing you see is a 24" black dildo, as thick as a 2litre bottle as well, your hand moves to feel between your legs, as you assume that is where it finished up but as you feel, your still damp pussy, doesn't feel too stretched, you let out a little sigh of relief, you pride yourself on your tight cunt, the way you can grip any cock and milk it till the guy can't hold on and spills his load into your warm pussy as your fingers find your clit, just below your liltte bit of hair, it responds to your touch, the juice from last night just enought to allow you to glide your fingers over the top, the sensation making you squirm a lilttle bit, your breathing gets a bit heavier your breast lift and fall as you breathe in and out your nipples starting to get harder with out any stimulation, your fingers now start to work on your clit in earnest, you are playing with it, making it jump and swell tomyour light fingered touch, your mind racing back to the night, trying to remember what happen, the sensations racing through your body your skin becoming flushed, your breathing is now a bit eratic, coming and going with no regularity, your fingers are now finding their way into your wetter pussy..the sound they make as they slide in and out, making you stretch further around to get some depth into your wet cunt, then you reach over to the other side of teh bed, finding the dildo from last night, the feel of it and teh sheer size still makes you quiver, as you pick it up, the solid mass does not bend, but stays erect, you hold it up so you can see it, looking at it you gasp at the sheer size

you move it towards your lips to lick the top of it, feeling it caress them, your eyes shut as you taste it, tongue licking the end, as you are engrossed in this, you don't realise i've entered the room, having watched you for the last 10 mins, with out warning i push on the end of the dildo and force it into your mouth, pushing your mouth wide open you snap your eyes open and see me there, holding your hand behind your head, the other one forcing the monster into your mouth, eyes showing fear of being choked on this massive tool, but you do not fight me, you let go of it, begging me to use both hands to face fuck you with it... i straddle you, sitting heavily on your tits, i push it down into your mouth, your red lips either side stretched to their limit, but you look at me asking for more, i push harder, you choke, gag, but i don't stop pushing, and then back out, you gasp for breath, but its pushed straight back in, deeper, you choke more, leaking saliva from the gap in your lips, runing down your cheeks, tears in your eyes, but still you want more, you reach up and push down on my arms to make me face fuck you harder then as you start to get used to it,i push that bit more, and hold it there, you wretch, gag, and gasp for breath, i don't let it go you are now crying with pleasure aand pain, your cunt is now leaking cum with your pleasure, your nipples are pushing into my ass as i'm sat on your tits, i reach behind to your wet pussy, as you thing i'm going to stroke and caress it, i slap your clit from above, making you jump, but the pleasure is overwhelming, you arch upwards for more of the same, i oblige, slapping your clit again....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

the sensation sends you over the edge and without warning you squirt, not just a small squirt, a powerfull thrusting squirt, across the bed, hitting the mirrored wall when you ahve finished i turn around so my ass is next to your stretched mouth, and face covered in your saliva, i bend it backwards a bit and rub my ass over your face, enjoying the feeling as you stick your tongue out to rim my tight ass hole, i grab your hard erect nipples, and tug them upwards, so hard your tits lift, then i twist them between fingers, making you gasp as i'm sat on your face i don't hear you, just teh feeling of your breath on my ass, i do this again to you, just that bit harder, you leak from your pussy again, running down between your legs and around your cute asshole, lubing it ready for me to attack later, but you don't know this yet, as you are lost in rimming my ass and your tits and nipples being pleasured reaching behind me i grab your hair and pull your face into my ass, teh feeling as you do is exsquite, you feel my hand again slide towards your clit, you hold your breath waiting for the smack, but it doesn't come, instead i feel it between fingers,

the feeling of being twisted sends shivers through you, the helplessness of it, being controlled and used is more than you can have hoped for your legs out and secure them to teh foot board, leaving you stretched out and helpless, the look of being well and truly fucked and abused, but you and i know its just the start, you turn your head to see the didlo, still wet from abusing your mouth

bounce... no one interested

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I'm liking where this is going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago