FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the massage

the massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iquidgel OP   Man  over a year ago

gosport

i received a message on fab from a random bloke? "can you come around and massage my wife for me have been let down" another time waster couple i thought but said yes out of curiosity.

i immediately received a reply back 8pm and the adress which was very local, the instructions were simple, carry out the massage nude and be a sex slave and was i fully bisexual i answered yes.

i arrived promptly and was met by a man he asked me too undress and asked that the massage be un-rushed fully sensual and as intimate as i wanted it too be and informed me his wife would respond and that sex was ok with her if i didn't mind his friends having sex with me and his wife, i said ok.

i was taken into a room that was clearly decorated and furnished as a sex play room with seating i was introduced to his wife diane who was laying face down on a massage table and there was plenty of oil available he invited me too carry on and left the room.

diane was very chatty and i was at home straight away she was wearing just her black bra and panties, she madr it clear from the start she wanted a full intimate massage with happy ending.

she was stunning mid 40's very size 12-14 with long blonde hair up in a bun and small tits, she was very chatty any and everything i begun by oiling up her back and shoulders taking in her curves as i massaged.

i could hear talking out side the room but ignored it and un clipped dianes bra gently moving down her back i tipped oil directly on her underware wich immediately became sheer and slipped my hands inside her knickers to massage her ass.

at this point 3 nude men entered the room quickly followed by another 4 most new diane by name they all sat chatting and watching me at work but none spoke too me.

i'd been going 20-25 minutes and my chat with diane was very suggestive the men were openly talking sexually with diane and even talking about me, the husband and 1 more guy joined us as diane turned over.

i kissed diane openly as i removed her bra and tipped oil all over her very small tits she had large areola and big nipples and i began massaging them the kissing was passionate so i didn't notice one of the men come up behind me i could feel his erection against my ass as his hand went around and he took my cock in his hand and began kissing my neck i had an instant hard on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *c jMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *iquidgel OP   Man  over a year ago

gosport

the guy asked if i liked massaging diane and wanted too no if i was going too fuck her, i said of course he picked up the oil and began using it on me as i looked over at the other men it was clear they were all bisexual as there was a lot of oral going on.

i moved down too dianes tummy and massaged my way across too her thighs i could clearly see her pussy mound and labia lips protuding i leant forward and kissed her though her thin oil sheer panties her legs automatically parted for me.

as i looked up one of the men was on a stool and had his cock down dianes throat i caressed dianes thighs as i pulled her panties too one side with my teeth and started eating her as i did i could feel hands all over me.

by now its a full orgy and dianes massage has stopped and i'm being pulled off too one side i'm being talked about and can hear one man offering too lube me up for some one else.

diane has 3 or 4 men all over her she is on all 4's and being humped doggy style with her mouth full of cock, i'm dragged down beside her and immediately a cock is also down my throat and the guys humping my face, i'm being lubed and feel a cock slide into my ass.

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *penallhrsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Hot!

By *izzygizzMan  over a year ago