FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sucking cock infront of their wife/gf

Sucking cock infront of their wife/gf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amthompson999 OP   Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Massive fantasy of mine is to just suck a guy to completion while his partner is watching, anyone got any good stories on this? Or even better anyone want me to pop round?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to do this. Have her down beside me wispering instructions and how her man likes it. Then have her slowly and gradually take more and more till im gaging on him and have his dick fully in my mouth. Then she could slide round behind her husband and wank him over my face and slap me with his hard dick. Then she tells him "now fucking ruin his throat"

wolverhampton

"I would love to do this. Have her down beside me wispering instructions and how her man likes it. Then have her slowly and gradually take more and more till im gaging on him and have his dick fully in my mouth. Then she could slide round behind her husband and wank him over my face and slap me with his hard dick. Then she tells him "now fucking ruin his throat""

That sounds like it would be great fun

Met a couple at a dogging spot one night, they climbed into the back of my car. The wife watched and fingered herself as I sucked hubby off till he cum in my mouth. As he cum she groaned n squirted as she cum too. Very hot experience.

"Met a couple at a dogging spot one night, they climbed into the back of my car. The wife watched and fingered herself as I sucked hubby off till he cum in my mouth. As he cum she groaned n squirted as she cum too. Very hot experience."

Now that sounds hot as fuck

wolverhampton

"Met a couple at a dogging spot one night, they climbed into the back of my car. The wife watched and fingered herself as I sucked hubby off till he cum in my mouth. As he cum she groaned n squirted as she cum too. Very hot experience."

Sounds like a very hot experience would love that

By *ornyboy189Man  over a year ago

cheshire

Love to do this with a couple

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I have had mine sucked in front of the guys girlfriend and then she helped him out.

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

When I was younger an older man caught me and gf fking he stood wanking and showed her his cock asking if she wanted to try it aske me if she could suck it so told her yes .while she su king him I was knelt next to her watching then she pulled my head closer and kissed me before pushing my mouth onto his cock saying go on I want to watch u make him cum. Promised to do all kinds of things to me if I did it for her she loved it as guy held my head and pumped my mouth full of cum.

By *oodtime maryCouple  over a year ago

dub

the wife just loves to watch me as i suck on a cock or 2

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Massive fantasy of mine is to just suck a guy to completion while his partner is watching, anyone got any good stories on this? Or even better anyone want me to pop round? "

About a week ago, I was contacted by a local couple. We met up in the early hours, outdoors near their place. He couldn’t get on his knees quick enough, sucking my cock as she watched and moaned her approval. Eventually he gave her a good fingering as she watched. Finished with him stroking me to completion as she fingered her wet, bald pussy

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

I’d love to be sucked and watched

It is such a horny thing to do. Am lucky enough to have been invited to suck a guy off while his wife watched and also on other occassions been sucked by the hubby while she watches. Also she joined in sucking me at one point

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

I’ve sucked men off in front of my wife, usually during bi foursomes. She didn’t expect it the first time, but it makes her soaking and wide open.

By *erefordman99Man  over a year ago

Cinderford

Couple I met a few years ago use to call me late at night to pick them up from a club. When we got to their house he would start playing with her tits and pussy, then start fucking her as I watched. I would get my cock out and start wanking, until I was called over and she would start sucking my cock as he was fucking her, then he would pull out and I would get on top of his mrs and start fucking her. He would move round so that his cock was in my face, and I would suck him off as I fucked his mrs. Wasn't too long before I would get a mouthful of spunk and his mrs would get her cunt filled with my load. Happy days.

By *erefordman99Man  over a year ago

Cinderford

The first couple I ever met, first question from the husband when I arrived was "will you suck my cock" want to hear more?

By *tarlite123456Man  over a year ago

coventry

Where abouts in cov???

"Couple I met a few years ago use to call me late at night to pick them up from a club. When we got to their house he would start playing with her tits and pussy, then start fucking her as I watched. I would get my cock out and start wanking, until I was called over and she would start sucking my cock as he was fucking her, then he would pull out and I would get on top of his mrs and start fucking her. He would move round so that his cock was in my face, and I would suck him off as I fucked his mrs. Wasn't too long before I would get a mouthful of spunk and his mrs would get her cunt filled with my load. Happy days.

"

Did similar with some trusted friends of mine before lockdown

wolverhampton

"The first couple I ever met, first question from the husband when I arrived was "will you suck my cock" want to hear more?"

Yes please

Iv been luckily enough to have been in a bi mmf where we men had fun sucking each other then his wife joined in

By *aughtycd44TV/TS  over a year ago

Lanark

Have done this once or twice was sooo horny and lots of fun and would love to do it again

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS  over a year ago

my town

I’ve done this with a couple and it is hot

By *idlandsdaveMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Be good to do that

Love to be sucked off by both wife and husband

By *r not quite virginMan  over a year ago

rochdale

"When I was younger an older man caught me and gf fking he stood wanking and showed her his cock asking if she wanted to try it aske me if she could suck it so told her yes .while she su king him I was knelt next to her watching then she pulled my head closer and kissed me before pushing my mouth onto his cock saying go on I want to watch u make him cum. Promised to do all kinds of things to me if I did it for her she loved it as guy held my head and pumped my mouth full of cum."

That's what I want. I'd love a girl like that!

By *ovetolick7640Man  over a year ago

Measham

Quite a few profiles on here may need to change from 'straight', I reckon....lol

By *hoenix CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stokesley

This is one of Mrs Ps fantasies

That sounds very hot, my next fantasy is is for the wife to tease they guy with flashing her panties at her giving him a good eyeful till he is ready to burst , then she can take them off for me to wear before I get on my knees and suck him off while she flashes her smooth pussy at him, something very submissive about it and I’d love to try it

just something about the thought of the wife dressing me like a slut and then please her man.....

[Removed by poster at 21/07/20 00:20:37]

"Quite a few profiles on here may need to change from 'straight', I reckon....lol "

Yours says straight but you are reading it lol

If any couple wants a younger lad ? I'm 21 x

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Some lovely fantasies there you naughty lot xxx

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

I love sitting watching hubby on his knees sucking a random guys cock. Also have him on a sister sight so he can meet other bi guys just so I can watch as I play with myself. Often ends on us both sharing the guys cock and load

"I love sitting watching hubby on his knees sucking a random guys cock. Also have him on a sister sight so he can meet other bi guys just so I can watch as I play with myself. Often ends on us both sharing the guys cock and load "

What sister site do you use ?

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

"I love sitting watching hubby on his knees sucking a random guys cock. Also have him on a sister sight so he can meet other bi guys just so I can watch as I play with myself. Often ends on us both sharing the guys cock and load

What sister site do you use ? "

Fab guys?

I used to suck my boss of at work, back when I was 19 and used to work in a store. He invited me around to his home one day to do it in front of his wife

By *imoney500Man  over a year ago

cannock

Any couples near midlands or staffs who fancy this pm me

Hung heavy cummer

By *b0abMan  over a year ago

stirling

I met a guy who didn’t tell me till I arrived- but his girlfriend at the time was desperate to see him with another man. I came round to suck his cock and he then FaceTimed her so she could watch him get sucked for first time. Was horny as fuck- him FaceTiming and hearing her as I got to work.

By *i-guy1966Man  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'd love to suck a guy off while his other half watched. Sounds really horny.

I've shared a guys cock with his wife ,then he sucked me while he fucked her doggy style, then I got to clean her up after he came in her followed by a 3way cum kiss. Would love to try it again if any couple want to help out

By *ux InteriorMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

I have been very fortunate to do this a few times with a bi couple I used to play witha few years ago, great times!

Such horny stories and thoughts - would love to have the chance to do this xxx

I gone home with sexy girl anyway she riding my face feel someone suck my cock...look down it only her fella... Don't mind do you she said..Mind he Fkn great at it I see..what nite xx

Have had two very lovely experiences of this and most certainly would love another opportunity with a couple

At my two most recent meets this was top of the list for wife ... she watched us suck each other, then we all played together .. super horny ..

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Would love to find a couple who are up for this, especially if she'd be turned on by watching him fucking me while I buried my face in her cunt.

if a Domme lady were to ask me to I would oblige....now that is a turn on for me

Love the thought of a female watching as i suck a cock to completion

By *ettpairCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

Done this several times....

Still looking for a couple to do this with as it has been a fantasy for ages. Just love the thought of a woman getting off seeing two guys having fun.

wolverhampton

"Done this several times...."

Fancy making it a dozen?

By *on-BurgundyMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"I have been very fortunate to do this a few times with a bi couple I used to play witha few years ago, great times!"

Love the cumshot pic on your profile, wish my open mouth was waiting underneath

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

Been lucky enough to of done this a couple of times but with the same couple. Massive turn on for me as love being watched. She took pics and filmed him fucking me.

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Sounds like it would be alot of fun.

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Oh my goodness this happened unexpectedly just before lockdown in a random unplanned meet in a public lay-by at night, I was fully dressed as well and even more spooky was I was 2 hrs from home but I knew the mans voice, but they didn’t recognise me as it was dark.

It’s was a amazing experience, I’ll tell more if I get chance

By *ubble1959Couple  over a year ago

Huntingdon

Can’t wait to get back to Aberdeen and play with you again

By *unn1plus1Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

Had this experience twice now, first time was whilst I was watching Mrs K on her knees sucking a guy off I moved real close to watch her, she lent across, we started kissing She encouraged me closer, next thing I know we are licking up & down his shaft together and taking in turns on him. Very hot n horny experience that we both want to explore more with the right guy/guys as she finds it a massive turn on.

Id love to experience this

"Had this experience twice now, first time was whilst I was watching Mrs K on her knees sucking a guy off I moved real close to watch her, she lent across, we started kissing She encouraged me closer, next thing I know we are licking up & down his shaft together and taking in turns on him. Very hot n horny experience that we both want to explore more with the right guy/guys as she finds it a massive turn on."

Very sexy images in my head now

» Add a new message to this topic