part two

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1023807

Part 3

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1027809

Part 4

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1032828

Part 5

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1038241

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Back in my cabin I changed, slipping on my swimming trunks and a pair of sport shorts on top. I found a red vest top to wear with them and my flip flop sandals. I then put my towel in a rucksack, along with my cabin card wallet and phone and was now ready to go, although still had time to kill until agreed meet up time of 11.30am.

I therefore sat in the cabin, the bed sheets still a mess from my night with Fiona, as the cabin cleaners had not yet been in. My mind drifted back and thought of last night and how sexy & insatiable Fiona had been. However I then began to wonder what had happened to Evelyn last night, knowing now that she had probably been at the mercy of three couples.

Despite the wonderful sexual night I’d spent with Fiona, I still missed Evelyn, still loved her so much.

There was still four days left of the cruise. Today at sea, tomorrow in Cartagana, where I’d at least get to spend the day with Evelyn, Gibraltar the next day and a final day at sea, before returning to Southampton on Saturday morning.

Looking at my watch I saw it was now 11.15am so picked up the rucksack and headed out the door to make my way up to the pool deck.

As I was waiting on the lift Donna & Gary arrived also. Donna slipped her arm through mine leaving Gary stood behind us just watching as Donna kissed me and I responded her lips locked in a long sexy wet kiss.

As the lift arrived and we entered we were stood at the back with other’s stood in front, the lift now full. I was stood behind Donna and as still feeling horny after my thoughts about Evelyn’s night, I slid my hand round and up under Donnas short summer dress, covering her bikini and began rubbing my fingers over the tiny material of her bikini bottoms, covering her pussy, seeing in the mirror Donna bite down on her bottom lip to stifle any moans of pleasure as I felt the material under my fingers begin to get wet.

Donna laid her head back on my shoulder as Gary looked over to us smiling knowing what i was doing to his gorgeous sexy wife, in a lift full of people.

The lift pinged as we reached the pool deck and as I slipped my hand from out under donna’s dress i could see the look of disappointment on her face.

We then walked through the lobby out onto the pool area, me holding Donna’s hand as Gary walked behind us. I had come to know and realise that Gary loved being Donna’s cuckold husband & this show was for as much his enjoyment as was for mine and Donna’s.

We found Michael & Fiona, Tom & Anita & David & Julie who had procured sun loungers for us all. I laid my towel down on the bed which found was then right between Donna & Fiona which, when both stripped off the flimsy dresses, I saw were both only wearing skimpy bikini’s. Donna’s was Red & Fiona’s Blue. But both looked simply stunning.

Julie & Anita too both were wearing bikini’s which showed off their sexy bodies wonderfully as well.

Im sure I wasn’t alone, not just the men in our party but all those others around us, to feel my cock twitching in my trunks.

Fiona asked me if Id apply sun cream to her back which I took great pleasure in doing, and not to be left out once I’d finished Donna asked me to do hers too.

We lay there for a while chatting away and having a drink when Donna gave me a nudge in the side. and her eyes pointed me in the direction she was looking.

Turning around I saw Debbie & Alan walking through the pool area and Debbie was once again leading Evelyn by a leash attached to her collar.

As I watched them I couldn’t help but notice, and I could see every other pair of male eyes looking also & many of the females too, Evelyn was wearing such a sheer white bikini her breasts and nipples completely visible through her top. Her bottoms were also so sheer, her pussy lips visible through the tiny, side tie thong she was wearing.

I watched as they found sun loungers on the other side of the pool from us and they lay down. Once settled Debbie appeared lean over and whisper something to Evelyn and I saw her respond immediately and part her legs further and even from a distance I could make out the outline of my wife’s cunt lips through the sheer material. I could imagine those sat around her would have an unrestricted view of her cunt.

Donna could see me looking and spoke to me ” are you okay Alex, how do you feel with Evelyn being openly displayed in front of everyone like that?”

” Yes Im okay thank you for asking Donna” I aid before continue reply to her question.

” I must admit it’s a bit weird seeing her like that and with someone else. And Yes I feel jealous a bit, but also feel so excited” I said

Donna gave a giggle ” yes i can tell that” as her eyes shifted towards the bulge in my trunks now.

” I think you know I love sex Donna” I said

” You do?” Donna said with a giggle

I smiled at her before continuing “but I’m def just not the truly dominant type like Alan & Debbie are, and over the course of the cruise I’ve come to realise that this is something that Evelyn needs and I’m happy that she is able to experience it with them”

Donna spoke in reply ” Yes I could tell she loved being a slut early on during the cruise, but like you I could tell there was more of a submissive women within her. She was beaming with excitement the morning after being with David, who whilst seems more dominant than the other males in our little party, he def not as experienced as Alan & Debbie”

I nodded in agreement with Donna as she then continued ” Evelyn is a lucky woman to have such a wonderful loving husband like you Alex who is allowing her to explore this side of her with someone who has that experience. I also know Im so lucky too having Gary who so loves seeing me enjoy sex with others and loves me even more for it”

We then returned to chatting with the others, although I’d occasionally sneak glances over towards Evelyn.

It was during once of those glances that I saw a couple talking to Debbie & as the couple returned to their group, the men in their party, there were three, all stood up. At same time Debbie stood up and spoke to Evelyn who also stood up and Debbie started to lead Evelyn away by her leash closely followed by the three men.

Once they disappeared into the lobby I excused myself an getting up walked around the pool to were Alan lay.

” Hey Hi Alan” I said.

Looking up Alan replied ” Hi Alex, sorry you just missed Evelyn & Debbie”

” Yes I saw them leaving” I told him ” how are things with Evelyn?” I now asked him.

” Wonderful, she is just such a natural submissive little slut Alex, I hope you don’t mind me saying that” Alan asked.

” Of course not, you and Debbie own her right now and it wonderful to hear you say good things about her” I said.

Alan whispered to me now ” I’m sure you aware that Debbie has taken Evelyn away to be fucked by they three men?” Alan said partly telling me partly as a question I think. before adding ” Its one of the men's 40th Birthdays and the couple asked if we would mind if he fucked Evelyn as a present and it was Debbie who suggested that all three of the husbands were welcome to use her, if the wife’s were all okay with that, to which they eagerly agreed”

” So Evelyn okay an enjoying being owned Alan?” I asked him.

” Oh she def loving it Alex and we both thank you for allowing us to own her for the rest of the cruise. Your def such a lucky man. Evelyn’s an amazing woman. ” He said.

” yes she is, and I love her and glad she is being able to enjoy this experience with you both Alan” I told him.

” Well I know she’s looking forward tell you everything, I think sharing it with you making it even more exiting for her Alex, which I think is so wonderful and shows the love we me & Debbie can so see you have for each other” he said.

I thanked him again and headed back to our group on other side of the pool.

As I lay down on the sun lounger both Donna & Fiona leaned over and asked me if everything was okay. As I said it was, they both kissed me in turn. I knew Gary, being the cuckold husband he was, would be okay with the attention Donna was giving me, I just hoped Michael was okay with obvious attention Fiona had been giving me last night and today.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This just keeps getting better .

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a story. More please x

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Brilliant xx

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Loving every bit

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

here and there

By *edi74Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *like8008Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

This just gets better and better .

Looking forward to the next instalment.

Yummy

By *ippyanlace.Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Hope theres more fun soon .

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

More please ??

weston super mare

submissive land

I needn’t have worried as wasn’t long before I was sat talking with Michael ” I don’t know yet what you did to Fiona last night but she seems to be in such a horny mood Alex” he told me

“Your wife is a wonderful sexual woman Michael” I replied then adding ” I think that we were interrupted and told to keep the noise down just seemed to have the opposite affect on her. She seems such an exhibitionist Michael and sure she loved that the cabin steward saw her splayed out on the bed with my cum dribbling from her cunt”.

” Oh god he saw here like that!!!” Michael exclaimed seeming surprised.

” Oh yes and she never made a move to cover herself up when he entered the room to check she was okay, what with all her screaming” i laughed

” well you seem to have a knack of bring out that inner slut in our wives Alex. Look at your wife Evelyn & then Julie. She seemed so shy at the dinner table the first few nights” was Michaels turn to laugh now.

Just then I can’t a glimpse of the three men returning to their wives who greeted them with hugs and kisses, no doubt asking for all the details of their time with Evelyn.

It was maybe half an hour later when I saw Debbie leading Evelyn back to their sun loungers, noticing that Evelyn had changed her bikini, now wearing a minuscule sheer yellow tear drop bikini. Nothing much hidden to the imagination with this one.

Im sure Debbie was relaying everything to Alan as Evelyn lay out on the sun lounger recovering from whatever the three men had done with her.

it was a little while later when I was at the bar ordering a round of drinks for our group, when i over heard the three men, who were behind me in the queue for the bar.

” fuck she was an amazing little whore,” I heard one say.

” Yes she definitely was and the way we had her airtight was amazing, she just couldn’t get enough still” another of the men was saying.

The third man spoke ” And that Debbie said that she’s married to someone on this cruise but that he’s giving her to them to own for the remainder of the cruise. Fuck I wish my wife would be such a slut like her”

I wanted to say something about Evelyn being my wife but decided keep quite and gave a giggle to myself now, my mind wondering if their wives would be such a slut.

Before I headed back to our group the first man then said ” I can’t believe she took all our cocks in each of her three holes and she was still begging for more when we had to leave”

Fuck Evelyn was becoming such a dirty slut, from what he said she must have had all three cocks at least three times each, in her mouth, ass & cunt, perhaps even more and it still wasn’t enough!!

I then wandered back to our group and looked over towards where Debbie was now lounging on a sun-bed. There was no sign of Evelyn or of Alan either and as I looked around the Pool area was again no sign of them.

As I reached the our loungers Donna stood up and whispered in my ear ” If your looking for Evelyn, Alan took her away and there were five members of the crew followed her including Pascal”

Donna then sat down and spoke to Fiona, before they both stood up and took an arm of mine each as said to their husbands and the others ” you will have to excuse us but we need to take Alex’s mind off what his naughty slut of a wife is up to.”

At that they both led me away smiling as the others were whistling and Julie said “give me a phone when you finished with him and me & Anita will come and take over.”

Well they had told Evelyn not to worry that she should go and experience being an owned slut and that the rest would take care of me. They were being true to their word it seemed lol.

leicester

Lincoln

Littlehampton

Fantastic what a slut Evelyn now was xx

By *.a.aWoman  over a year ago

irvine

Cant get enough of this story

More please

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Amazing story, keep it coming

weston super mare

millstreet

aberdeen

Aylesbury

Newcastle upon Tyne

This gets better all the time

Newtownards

cardiff

Missing this story couple more nights on cruise and its over then. Can we have me more funtimes .

weston super mare

submissive land

Donna & Fiona led me back to my cabin and once inside I looked at how beautiful and sexy both women looked and thought how lucky I am.

They both sunk to their knees and began pulling at my trunks until they were draped around my ankles.

I stepped out of them and realised my cock was now hard and sticking out from my body and I couldn’t do anything to stop it with the way these two sexy women had ran their nails over each of my thighs as they took down my trunks.

However they wasted no time turning their attentions to my cock now, both licking and sucking the head in turn. God I don’t know how I managed to stop myself exploding my spunk right there and then.

I don’t know how long this went on for as I was just lost in the wonderful sensations their sluty mouths were giving me, but it seemed they were both experts at bring me to the brink of cumming before stopping me.

I was then pushed back on the bed & told to lie out the length of the bed. Both Donna & Fiona then climbed up on the bed beside me then Donna straddled my hips as Fiona straddled my face, both women now facing each other.

i felt Donna grip my cock as she positioned it at the entrance of her wet cunt before slowly sliding herself down on my cock. It felt amazing, so wet but warm.

Fiona then lowered her cunt down over my mouth as she began to rub her cunt back and forth over my lips telling me ” Lick my cunt Alex, its your spunk inside there”

I pushed out my tongue slipping it in Fiona’s cunt still able to taste some of the saltiness from my own spunk Id fucked up her earlier that morning.

Donna was now bouncing up and down on my cock as I could hear them both moan although only faintly due to Fiona’s thighs covering my ears either side of my head.

I continued to lap away at Fiona’s cunt and was now lifting my hips in time to Donna’s movements thrusting my cock up into her cunt also.

Whilst I couldn’t see with Fiona squatted over my face I thought I could hear the sounds of kissing and assumed that Fiona & Donna were making out with each other also which i found such a horny thought.

It wasn’t long before Fiona’s body began to shudder as she cum drenching my mouth in her juices. This was closely followed by Donna moaning and writhing about on my cock as she too had a huge Orgasm, her juices washing down leaking from her cunt around my cock and over my balls.

This all proved too much for me and I lifted my hips thrusting deep in Donna as I felt my body & balls tighten, then shooting my spunk deep in Donna’s drenched cunt.

They both climbed off of me now, as I took deep breathes now my mouth free of Fiona’s saturated cunt. I was told to sit & recover on the couch in the cabin as the two sexy women kissed then moving into a 69 position lapped at each others cunts.

Who wouldn’t recover a hard cock seeing Donna & Fiona put on such a sexy show in front of them and after they had made each other cum once more they again turned their attention to me, having me lie on the bed once more and this time Fiona fucked my cock as Donna used my mouth until we all cum once last time.

Then dressing we left the cabin and made our way up to the pool deck to re-join the others by the pool.

Wow, just wow !!!!!

leicester

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Lincoln

Aylesbury

millstreet

weston super mare

Newtownards

Newcastle upon Tyne

more please

submissive land

As we walked out of the lift lobby back towards the others, they began whooping at as as we got closer, making both Donna & Fiona smile and me a slightly embarrassed.

As the three of us were sitting down David spoke to me ” So impressed Alex that you lasted this long, you been well over an hour, with these two insatiable sexy women” everyone laughing now.

However laughter turned to more of a stunned silence as I managed reply ” Oh they let me rest a bit as they played with each other just” Everyone now turned their heads looking at Donna & Fiona who just giggled as Donna said” well what are girls to do whilst they wait on their stud to recover”

I looked over to where Debbie was laid out on a sun lounger and could see no sign of either Evelyn or Alan, so I excused myself and made my way over to Debbie.

As I approached I said ” Hi Debbie mind if i sit down here, pointing to the lounger next to her”

” No please do” Debbie replied then added ” Im glad you come over as was wanting speak to you”

” Ohh ” I said in a surprised tone.

Debbie spoke again to me ” Well I was wondering if I could join you for dinner tonight, if that was okay with you?”

I gave another surprised look but managed to say ” yes that's definitely okay, Id be honoured to have you with me at dinner”

Debbie smiled now ” Im so glad, Im so looking forward to being with you tonight” as my mind began to wonder if her words meant just at dinner or more.

However I pushed such thoughts to back of my mind as asked Debbie

” I hope that my wife is being a good little submissive slut for you both”

” Oh god Alex, Evelyn is just such a natural sub and a total slut and whore too” Debbie said her tone signifying her delight & pleasure at having Evelyn as their submissive slut.

“We both wish that we could whisk her away home with us after the cruise and have her as our full time submissive, but know that can’t be unfortunately. But I so hope you don’t mind making the most of her whilst we do have her” Debbie said part laughter but part questioning of me I felt.

” Of course I don’t” I said, than asked “Where is she now?”

Debbie looked at me as though waiting gauge my reaction saying

” Your wife’s being a bit of a whore today. See that group of three couples over there?” she pointed with her eyes just, to the group of men Id seen her & Evelyn go off with earlier and who had talked about Evelyn at bar, not knowing I was her husband ” Well its one of the men's 40th Birthday so his wife asked if the three husbands could enjoy Evelyn as His present.” she told me now again looking at me.

” Yes I saw you lead Evelyn away with them” I said.

“Well they all used Evelyn in every hole and she loved it Alex. She’s insatiable she just wanted more. They said Evelyn was the best fuck they had all ever had, but not to tell their wife that” she again laughed.

I couldn’t help myself as I felt my cock stir in my trunks as Debbie told me of Evelyn’s sexual activities.

“So to try quench that extraordinary craving for cock she has, we agreed whore her out to five of the staff, who serve and wait our dinner table. And that’s what she doing right now. being gangbanged by five men. Six maybe if Alan takes a turn too” she giggled.

Debbie then leaned over and her fingers found the bulge in my trunks as she whispered to me ” I can see that Evelyn being such a whore for me & Alan excites you. And as I promised you will have your reward tonight Alex” as her fingernails raked over my growing bulge.

Fuck Debbie was teasing me expertly as she lay back on her lounger, removing her fingers from my trunks as she did so. leaving me with an obvious hard cock in my trunks now.

“I better get back to the others” I said making my excuses to Debbie.

Debbie dipped her sun glasses and as peered at me over the top of them, smiling she said ” well I could see that they looking after you well in Evelyn’s absence”

I don’t know why but I seemed to blush as just muttered a reply ” Umm Ohh yes they are”

“So what time we meeting the others for pre dinner drinks” Debbie now asked me.

” usually around 7pm if that okay I told her now.

” That’s fine, I will come to your cabin around 6.30pm then if that okay?” Debbie asked although was probably more of her telling me than asking.

” Okay see you then” I said, as I leant down and gave her a sexy kiss before I left to return to the others again.

As I lay down on my lounger Debbie spoke to me ” You both seemed to be having fun there”

” Yes and Debbie will be joining me at our dinner table tonight if no one minds” I asked them all now.

They all said yes that was okay although I could see a slight disappointment on Fiona’s face I was sure.

leicester

Aylesbury

Lincoln

weston super mare

Newcastle upon Tyne

great story x

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

So well written

can't wait to see how this develops even further

submissive land

As we left the pool deck to head back to our Cabins, I looked over towards Debbie, who waved and she was still alone, meaning that Evelyn had not yet returned from being a whore for the five crew members.

She’d been gone for almost 3 hours now.

Once back in the cabin I sat on the bed my cock straining in my trunks as I thought about Evelyn entertaining so many men this afternoon, but also thinking of the night to come with Debbie

Tonight was the last Formal night of the cruise, so I showered and put on my kilt, no underwear underneath like the true Scotsman I was.

Just after 6.30pm I heard a knock on the cabin door and as I opened it Debbie stood in the corridor.

“Jesus, WOW” was all I managed say as stared at the vision of sexual beauty in front of me.

Debbie was dressed in a Black floor length Evening dress. The top half was sheer lace, her breasts partially visible through the material and a stripe down the full side of the dress adorned by lace in places, although

just to the top of her hips.

Her legs were showing through the sheer material of the stripe and anyone would easily tell that she wasn’t wearing any underwear beneath the dress.

Her Red 5” High heel shoes were also seen through the sheer material, they matched her other accessories. Her nails, her necklace and her clutch bag as well as her brightly painted red lips.

” Are you not going to invite me in” Debbie giggled.”

Ohh god yes Im sorry, come in” as I stood aside now as Debbie swept past me now.”

You look amazing Debbie” I managed get out my compliments now.“

Awww Thank you Alex, and I love you in your kilt, I hope your a true Scotsman underneath?” She asked

I laughed ” Well something for you to find out later” I said.

Debbie moved in close to me her hand going under the skirt of my kilt as her fingers began to slowly rake their way up the inside of my thigh “Why wait until later” Debbie whispered sultry in my ear.

My body went rigid as her fingers found my bare cock as she began to stroke it back and forth ” MMMM so glad know your a true Scotsman Alex”

“Well if you continue what your doing i will be a Scotsman with a wet patch on the inside of his kilt” I giggled trying to stop myself.

Debbie gave me a wicked smile ” maybe your right, now is not the right time” as her fingers left my cock, which was now standing to attention.

“haha but its left a tent pole in your Kilt it seems Alex” Debbie teased me now.

She then turned “Okay lets go let the others meet your date for tonight” as took my arm as I opened the cabin door and we walked arm in arm along the corridor to the lifts.

leicester

here and there

Aylesbury

Lincoln

Newcastle upon Tyne

more please x

aberdeen

This gets better and better

weston super mare

Littlehampton

Great can't wait to hear the rest xx

millstreet

Newtownards

Poole

I reckon this sexy dominant woman is going to have you in the palm of her hand. And maybe a few others at the dining table as well. Looking forward to seeing if I'm right or wrong. Great story

submissive land

apologies next instalment keeps being rejected but I cant fathom out why.

trying figure out and will post it when I can

submissive land

When we entered the bar the others were already sat around a table ,all the women, Donna, Julie, Fiona & Anita, looked amazing , all so hot and sexy but they all complimented Debbie on her stunning dress and how sexy she looked.

David, Michael, Gary & Tom just stared before agreeing with their wives.

We ordered a round of drinks and Donna toasted Debbie welcoming her to our Company tonight, which the rest joined in with.

I was sat in-between Debbie and Fiona and I could feel Fiona’s hand slide up under my kilt scratch up my thigh towards my cock which had only receded from the teasing from Debbie in the cabin before we left.

Fiona continued to talk to the group normally as her fingers found my cock now and wrapping them around it began to slowly wank me.

Debbie leaned in and kissed my ear whispering “That one has definitely had the hots for you all cruise, Is she stroking your cock?”

I just nodded in affirmative as Debbie smiled as she placed her hand underneath my kilt also now her fingernails scratching hard over my thigh.

The pleasure and sensations from both women felt so wonderful and I was trying hard not to cum until Debbie whispered again in my ear ” Alex let her make you cum”

Relaxing my body more I felt the wonderful sensations begin to overtake my body now, as the others realised what was happening. They all smiled, as I noticed hands began disappearing underneath the table all round.

“Shit I wish all the men were wearing kilts” Donna said making everyone laugh, apart from me as I was close to cumming now, from Fiona wanking my cock and Debbie scratching and raking her nails on the inside of my thigh sending shivers through my body.

I couldn’t hold on any longer and bit down on my lip as I felt my cock jerk in Fiona’s hand as I came, Fiona held the flow of spunk from my cock which was covering her hand now.

” Good boy Alex” Debbie whispered in my ear ” hopefully the first of many times you’ll cum tonight” she then said.

Debbie offered me some tissues as Fiona removed her hand from underneath my kilt. her hand and fingers were covered in my spunk as she began to lick it off her hand.

Fiona then lifted her hand saying “any of you other girls want to taste some of Alex’s spunk”

Donna of course was first to lean over and suck the spunk of one of Fiona’s fingers, then Julie & Anita followed suit.

Fiona offered her hand to Debbie who declined saying ” just you enjoy Fiona, I will have plenty of time to enjoy Alex’s cum during the rest of tonight”

Donna giggled “Looks like your in for a good night Alex Honey” she said.

Donna then spoke to Debbie ” and how has our Evelyn been as your submissive slut Debbie”

Debbie smiled as said ” Evelyn is just such a natural submissive slut Donna. She was fucked by three men today as a birthday present and they all loved it. They told me she was the best fuck they’d ever had. She’s an insatiable little whore though and just wanted more cock, so she then fucked five of the crew, who wait on my table.

she took their cocks for over three hours over and over”

” Oh My God three hours, she has so released that slut that was inside her during this cruise” Donna said to us all.

The others looked gob-smacked hearing what Evelyn had been up to today.

As we finished our drinks it was then time to head to the dining room. As we approached our table I could see the quizzical look of our waiters faces, seeing Debbie on my arm.

We sat down at the table. I was sat with Debbie on my right and Julie now on my left.

We had a lovely dinner chatting away about everything including sex, with Debbie easily joining in on the chat.

However throughout dinner both Debbie & Julie teased me rotten. with their fingers up under my kilt, sometimes both together, but stopping before I cum.

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

Looks like Alex is in for a good night.

"Looks like Alex is in for a good night.

Indeed he is. Lucky swine.. Lol"

leicester

Lincoln

Newtownards

Newtownards

weston super mare

Poole

Aylesbury

millstreet

aberdeen

Newcastle upon Tyne

More please xx

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Littlehampton

Its amazing how much im missing this story. Its like a drug. Hopefully it will be back soon. Thanks for all your effort x

aberdeen

More soon please

submissive land

Debbie & Julie both teased me like this throughout Dinner, leaving me on the edge numerous times, desperately wanting & needing to cum.

However in between courses I did manage some relieve as my fingers played with Debbie’s bare pussy on my right & Julie’s equally bare pussy on my left, two fingers on each hand buried deep in the respective hot, very wet pussy of them both.

I think the others knew exactly what the three of us were doing and was getting them so horny, that I could see other hands regularly disappeared underneath the table and play with their own wife/husband or the wife/husband on the other side of them at times too.

Dinner finally over, we all got up from the table to leave and the bulges in the mens trousers & under my kilt were obvious. The women’s arousal not so apparent although Debbie, Julie, Fiona, Donna & Anita all had hard nipples poking through the material of the dresses, and all us males knew they all had wet soaking pussy’s under their sexy dresses.

We managed to make our way to the bar on the ship, me arm in arm with Debbie, where we saw Alan was already sat at a table and had arranged enough seats around for us all. I could see Evelyn kneeling on the floor beside him held by her collar & leash.

Evelyn s dress was shorter than the others. It was tight fitting coming to around mid thigh with a plunging neckline to her belly button at the front. Looking I could tell Evelyn was wearing stockings & suspenders under her dress from the tell tale signs of the suspender clips poking through the tight dress.

Once we had all sat down, I looked over at Evelyn who smiled at me and mouthed silently ” I love you” to me.. I mouthed the same in reply to her.

The waiter arrived and we ordered a round of drinks, which he then delivered to our table.

Alan then spoke. ” I hope you don’t mind but we have arranged a little game to play with our little slut Evelyn tonight” as we all just looked smiling and nodding.

He then produced a pack of cards which he laid on the table. ” Starting with Fiona on my left he here, she will turn over the top card & then going around the table until someone draws an ACE. Then Evelyn will suck or lick that person under the table until someone else draws an Ace at which time she will move to suck or lick them” he told us all.

“Is everyone okay with that and wishes to play?” he asked us all.

Everyone said yes or nodded eagerly, all loving the idea of hopefully being pleasured by my sexy wife’s mouth.

Alan gave the pack one last shuffle, before placing the deck back in the centre of the table.

” Okay Fiona, you start” Alan now said as Fiona immediately drew the top card of the deck.

“Aww a King” Fiona said disappointedly

we carried on drawing the next card on top around the table until got to Tom who drew the first Ace.

“Okay slut you know what to do” Alan told Evelyn.

Evelyn replied “ Yes Master Alan” as she began crawling under the table and unzipping Toms trousers taking his cock straight in her mouth and began to suck up and down its length now.

The rest of us could hear the slurping sounds of Evelyn sucking Tom’s cock as we returned to drawing the next card from the top of the deck in turn.

We had been around once and Tom was struggling not to cum just as Fiona drew the next Ace.

“Mmmmmmm my turn” Fiona said with a huge smile on her face as Evelyn knowing what was expected of her removed her mouth from Tom’s cock and crawled around under the table until she was now between Fiona’s legs.

Fiona had slid her long dress up her legs so that she could open them wider to give Evelyn greater access. From Fiona’s soft moans we knew that Evelyn had begun her duty of licking at Fiona’s already soaking wet cunt as we all returned to the game, picking off the top cards.

It seemed to go on longer this time, must have gone round two maybe three times, as Fiona was biting her bottom lip trying to stop herself moaning out too loudly. It was now my turn and as picked the top card up noticed I’d drawn the Ace of Spades.

Debbie kissed me whispering ” Ohh Evelyn def the lucky one here”

Debbie who had her hands on the back of Evelyn’s head holding her tight to her cunt, let her go and Evelyn again scampered over under the table to me and pushing her head up under my kilt, mumbled “Mmmm someone’s been having fun I can tell” as her fingers found my still hard cock.

Evelyn then took me in her mouth and I almost cum their and then after all the teasing from both Debbie & Julie earlier.

As the rest restarted the game it seemed they were taking their time in turning over the cards and I knew I wasn’t going to last long.

Then it happened I gasped, my body trembled as I cum flooding my wifes pretty mouth with a huge load of spunk.

Evelyn it seemed managed to swallow the lot, i don’t think she spilled any as then Julie spoke ” Woohoo Ace of Hearts” as Evelyn then gave my cock a last lick before she crawled over towards Julie and burying her tongue in Julie’s cunt now and began lapping away like the obedient slut she’d become.

Debbie’s hand found my cock and as she used her fingers to wipe up the remaining spunk, which she then licked from her fingers beside me, before then kissing me and asking me if I had enjoyed that.

Julie was moaning softly as Evelyn was licking away at her cunt, when we realised we hadn’t restarted the game, which had us all giggling, then continuing as still One ace to pick out.

That Ace was quickly picked out by Gary and just as he did, we saw Julie clench her husband David’s hand & heard her moan as she cum squirting juices all over Evelyn’s face.

Evelyn left David to clean up his wifes soaking cunt as she crawled away under the table over to Gary now. His wife Donna was encouraging Evelyn on telling her to make him cum I her mouth, which under Evelyn’s expert cock sucking he duly did.

As we had went through the whole deck we agreed take a break and waved over the waiter to order more drinks. As he was stood by our table we suddenly heard the tale tell sounds of a zip being pulled down and as he looked down he could see Evelyn knelt in front of him taking out his cock and sucking away. What a dirty needy slut Evelyn had become.

He smiled and continued to take our drinks order as Evelyn expertly blew his cock until we saw his body stiffen slightly before he shot a huge load of spunk down her throat.

” Thank you for the tip Sir’s” he said smiling as he tucked his cock away & zipped his trousers back up.

We all looked at Evelyn now who was licking the remnants of the waiter’s spunk from her mouth and lips.

Debbie spoke out now addressing us all ” Me & Alan would like to invite you all back to our Suite after finish the next drinks, we think its time we just had a big Orgy party”

We all quickly looked at each other before almost as one said “ God yes that sounds wonderful”

Debbie then spoke again ” Thats wonderful, however I should say that our little slut Evelyn here is to learn about denial and therefore won’t be taking part in any sexual activity during our Orgy”

Evelyn looked up at Debbie, a look of complete surprise on her face.

The waiter brought our drinks and Alan said “Well we need to enjoy another game as we enjoy these drinks before heading back to our cabin Suite. Slut get back under the table” he ordered Evelyn who complied immediately

Evelyn sucked every cock and licked every cunt in the group as well as sucking David & Tom a second time and also licking Donna & Julie’s cunt twice.

As all drinks were finished and had got to the end of a deck of cards, Debbie announced ” Right time we headed to our cabin then” as we all began to rise from the table and make our way out of the bar..

Aylesbury

leicester

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

brilliant story xx

Back with a bang

Newtownards

millstreet

By *aster and sub SCouple  over a year ago

polegate

Sabrina keep up the good work x

weston super mare

submissive land

When we all reached Alan & Debbie’s suite Alan got us all a drink as Debbie took Evelyn aside. She placed cuffs around Evelyn s wrists and attached cuffs of a spreader bar to each ankle, leaving Evelyn’s legs splayed wide. she then took a ball gag and placed it in Evelyn’s mouth and then closed the strap around the back of her head.

Debbie then took something from the drawer and we watched as she inserted it in Evelyn’s ass, making her moan out incoherently through the ball gag. Debbie then brought a chair which she had Evelyn sit down on before she attached the cuffs from her wrists to each arm of the chair.

“Now just be a good little submissive my slut and enjoy the show” she told Evelyn now.

Once Debbie had completed all that she came and sat beside me on the bed whispering in my ear ” your slut of a wife won’t be taking part in the sexual fun tonight Alex, Such denial will be torture for her but its something she needs to experience and learn about being a good submissive. Sometimes the denial can be so erotic & It wouldn’t surprise me if Evelyn cums just from watching us all fucking and knowing she can’t have that pleasure”

We were all sat around their suite on the bed , the couch and on chairs enjoying our drink and just chatting and flirting away with each other, the sexual tension noticeable as we all knew what was going to happen.

It was Debbie who broke the ice kissing me, our mouths clamped together our tongues intertwined in our mouths as Evelyn could only look on her eyes full of lust and sexual need.

Soon others began to join us as everyone was kissing not just with their own wives but with others now also. It wasn’t long before i had Debbie bent over the bed, her dress pulled up over her hips as I fucked her furiously from behind right in front of my restrained wife.

Debbie compounded Evelyn’s anguish at being denied as she began to moan ” Oh god your cock feels wonderful Alex, no wonder Evelyn’s such a slut for cock. Fuck me harder deeper”

I could see that the others were also now engaged in sexual pleasures as Donna was bent over the couch being fucked from behind by Alan as she sucked on Tom’s cock as he was sat on the couch.

Fiona was on her back on the bed, her ass on the edge, being fucked by David, her legs held high and wide by her ankles.

Fiona’s husband Michael was fucking Julie, over the table in the room, as Anita was kneeling down sucking Gary’s cock.

It definitely was a complete fuckfest with only Evelyn not enjoying the pleasures of cock, although Im sure as she wriggled her bum around the plug in her ass would be doing wonderful things to her as she watched all this sexual action unfold before her.

The smell & sounds of sex was all around the room as both the men and woman began to cum.

Debbie was moaning loudest as she cum goading Evelyn by telling her I was filling her cunt with my spunk and how amazing it felt.

From thereon in it just became like a carousel as we swapped the wives around and at one time the bed in front of Evelyn was just a mass of intertwined bodies, everyone licking sucking or fucking.

Evelyn was definitely struggling with her denial and was straining against the cuffs holding her to the chair, but the squirming around only had the affect of the plug in her ass causing her to moan through her gag as Debbie was right with what she had said earlier and We all heard Evelyn, even though gagged cum, her juices flowing from her cunt, onto both the chair and the floor.

However we all just continued with the orgy that was now taking place on the bed, until we were all close to cumming once more.

However Debbie stood up and said that everyone, both the men & the women should cum over Evelyn.

The women then stroked another husbands cock until, they shot their load all over Evelyn’s face hair & body before the husband returned the favour and as the wife stood on the bed over Evelyn now strummed her cunt & clit until their juices squirted from them again covering Evelyn’s body.

This continued until was only me and Debbie left as Debbie stood up on the bed as said to me ” You will be last Alex to cover your slut wife with cum” as I just nodded then started playing with her clit with the fingers of one hand, whilst I buried three fingers of my other hand deep in her cunt.

It wasn’t long before Debbie had a huge orgasm and squirted a large flow of her juices on Evelyn’s face and hair and over her breasts.

As Debbie recovered from her orgasm the other four wives, Donna, Fiona, Anita & Julie surrounded me and began stroking my cock and raking my balls with their fingernails in turn until finally I let out a gasp and then a loud moan as I shot strings of spunk down over my sexy restrained, already cum covered wife.

Exhausted we all collapsed on the bed or couch as I looked at my wife now. Fuck she looked such a complete slut her hair, face dripping with mixture of spunk & pussy juices. Her breasts and body had a sheen to them from the juices of the women and again covered in spunk also.

The other began to dress and leave back to their own Cabins , however Debbie spoke to me “Alex I hope you will spend the night here with me” who was I to refuse such an offer or order even.

They Un-cuffed Evelyn but didn’t allow her to clean herself, and she spent the night laid on the floor next to the couch, which Alan slept on as me & Debbie shared the bed and fucked a few more times during the night.

I was woken around 6.30am in the morning with Debbie sucking my morning wood, before she climbed on top straddling my hips as she took hold of my rock hard cock and slipped it inside her cunt. She was riding me hard moaning and saying how good it felt which inevitably woke up Alan & Evelyn..

Alan sat up on the couch watching his wife fucking herself on my cock now, as he pulled Evelyn to her knees. I could see that Evelyn’s face and body was covered in dried cum .

” Look at Mistress enjoying your husbands cock, our little slut don’t they look good together?” he said teasing Evelyn in her sexual denial further.

Evelyn just gave a nod, as she watched Debbie, rising up then, slamming herself down again around my cock moaning loudly as she did so.

Alan took hold of Evelyn’s head now, pulling her in closer ordering her ” suck your Masters cock slut, make me cum” as Evelyn immediately complied taking his cock in her mouth and sucking it up and down.

Soon Debbie and I reached our point of no return as we both cum together grunting and moaning as I filled her hot cunt with my spunk. This must have tipped Alan over the edge as he too cum holding Evelyn’s head as he shot his loud down her throat. The only one not to cum was Evelyn.

Once we’d recovered Debbie told me that as we agreed, Evelyn would be spending the day ashore with me and that I should go back to my cabin to shower & change. She advised that they would bring Evelyn to breakfast at 9am ready to accompany me into Cartagena where we were now just docking.

Debbie gave me a long sexy wet kiss and then i went over and kissed Evelyn tasting Alan’s spunk on her breath and lips before leaving the cabin and heading back to my own.

leicester

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

millstreet

Newcastle upon Tyne

More please xx

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

Velyn will be desperate have you any left

weston super mare

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

Littlehampton

Fantastic xx

aberdeen

Great story , find my self popping in for updates !!

Aylesbury

Lincoln

here and there

cardiff

Yep and me,have become a evening ritual see if any more fun bring had on this cruise ship.

cardiff

Been had not bring.

Newtownards

Looking forward to the next part

submissive land

I arrived at the breakfast restaurant and found the others at a table and waited for Debbie, Alan & Evelyn to arrive before eating.

Everyone was chatting about last night, how amazing it had been and how the other women could only imagine how Evelyn must have felt seeing such a huge sexual orgy take place before her eyes but not being able participate.

“Id have been going crazy if had been me” Donna said the others nodding there agreement.

About 5 minutes later They three of them arrived. Evelyn was dressed in a short summery dress, just above mid thigh length and from the way her nipples poked through the top half you could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra. She was wearing a wedge heeled sandal which wasn’t to high so that she should be able to walk around Cartagena okay.

Evelyn sat down beside me and we hugged and kissed. I then went and got both of us some breakfast before we then spent the day together touring the city alone. we had lots to catch up on.

Once breakfast was over me & Evelyn stood up and excused ourselves from the others, getting ready to head onshore.

Debbie waved me over to her and as I bent down to speak to her she told me to have their slut back to their cabin at 5pm, to which I acknowledged. She then whispered in my ear as she pressed something into my hand ” have some fun with this today if you wish and have a lovely day”.

Looking at what was now in my hand recognising it as a small remote control, I smiled realising Evelyn must have some toy in either her cunt or her ass.

“Thank you Debbie I'm sure I can fun with this” as I then returned to Evelyn and we headed off.

As we were stood at the gangway having our cruise cards scanned to leave I pressed the button on the remote control. Evelyn gave moaned out in surprise as she felt the tingling of the toy in her hole and turning to look at me gave me an evil but mischievous smile.

I quickly turned it off again as we headed off ship and walked into town.

we firstly headed to the small Colosseum in Cartagena spending time looking round taking photos of the wonderful architecture and of course pictures of my gorgeous sexy wife also.

We didn’t really talk of our sexual adventures on the cruise whilst we explored this lovely town & were just a normal loving couple once more. Well apart from me setting off the remote toy now and again, sometimes making Evelyn squirm with pleasure. when turned the settings up higher.

After three hours touring the city, we decided to stop for lunch, sitting outside at one of the restaurants in the town centre. Once we had ordered and received our drinks, I raised my glass as did Evelyn and clinked Glasses before I lent over and kissed her.

Then I spoke ” so how is my wife enjoying being a submissive slut to Alan & Debbie?”

I saw Evelyn blush slightly and was paused, as tough thinking picking words carefully to say.

I interrupted her thoughts ” darling don’t be worried about what you feel and wish to say, I want to know everything & hear how you feel about it and I wont be upset whatever you tell me” as I kissed her again more to reassure her.

” OMG Alex its amazing. You are an amazing lover and you know I love you with all my heart and always will. But we both knew you don’t enjoy dominating me, you always wish & think about giving me pleasure which I love and why I love being married to you” Evelyn said.

” I know and I have always realised that you wish some times id be more assertive about my pleasure from you Evelyn, but I just can’t force myself to do otherwise Im sorry” I replied.

“Ohh Alex darling never be sorry for loving me please” Evelyn took my face in her hands and kissed me so passionately and so lovingly now.

Then continuing ” But to have that control taken from me, being told what to wear for others and to do as told for their sexual pleasure is is ...... I can’t find the word but makes my body tingle, makes me feel such a slut & whore Alex”

” I understand Evelyn darling, and I knew immediately when we met and talked with Alan & Debbie that it would be an opportunity for you to Experience that. I didn’t expect them to wish have you be their submissive for the rest of the cruise, that surprised me, and must admit I wasn’t sure at first but now I'm glad that you have at least got to experience being such a submissive slut 24/7 Evelyn”

” Thank you darling, I so love you and I believe that the others have been looking after you in my absence, especially Fiona I heard” Evelyn giggled now and my turn to blush slightly.

Laughing with Evelyn I said ” Ohh she has, how would you feel about me having two wifes”

Evelyn punched my arm playfully ” No way, but enjoy her whilst you can”

Just then the waiter brought our meal and as he laid the plate down in front of Evelyn I turned on the remote. Evelyn jumped at the sudden vibrations in her hole.

” are you okay Madam?” the waiter asked her, unsure if he had done anything wrong.

Slightly flummoxed now Evelyn managed mumble ” Yes I'm okay just a twinge in my leg” she said, as I smiled, Evelyn now turning looking at me.

“So tell me about what you been up to as a submissive slut Evelyn” I asked now.

Evelyn began to talk softly just enough for me to hear hoping no one around could hear her.

“After you left me with Alan & Debbie that night before dinner I was bit apprehensive and the leather dress, they gave me to wear, being short and exposing soo much cleavage made me feel then like a slut especially as I wasn’t allowed wear any underwear with the dress.

However when Debbie brought out the leash from the drawer and snapped it onto the ring in the silver collar I said no I cant wear this to dinner”

” How did they talk you round Evelyn” I asked her.

Evelyn replied “well they just told me I had agreed to be their submissive slut, without question, and If I didn’t wish to wear it then they would understand but they would return me to you Alex at your table and we would forget the whole thing”

” Well I know you relented darling” I said.

” Yes I did although my mind was in complete turmoil all the way from their cabin to the Dinning room,. I felt so embarrassed and humiliated as we passed people in the corridor wondering what they must think of me. But I cant explain why, but my nipples were rock hard & my pussy was so wet, I think the embarrassment & Humiliation was turning me on Alex” Evelyn almost whispered.

” I did notice your nipples sticking through your dress I must admit Evelyn and the others were a bit shocked at first seeing you being led in on a leash by Debbie” I told her.

“When we were sat at the table I was between Alan & Debbie and Debbie was wonderful talking to me telling me to relax and enjoy the experience. Alan too and at one stage he slipped his hand under the table and slid it up my dress and rubbed it over my pussy. he then took his finger out and offered it to my mouth. I licked it god i must have been soaking by the amount of juices on his finger Alex. Alan told me i know you feel embarrassed & Humiliated being paraded around the ship like this, but as you can see it also turns you on Evelyn, it is bringing out that true submissive side in you” Evelyn was telling me now.

” Alex you have brought out the slut in me during this cruise and that mainly been down within the confines of our cabins but this was so public and there i was getting all turned on and horny by being paraded to everyone like the submissive slut” Evelyn I think had unaware, began speak slightly louder, as saw a few other couples behind her look over..

Evelyn then told me about that first night.

“They had introduced me to the others at their table as Evelyn, their new submissive slut for the rest of the cruise. Then after dinner we went to the bar where I saw you. again I was shocked when Alan ordered me to kneel on the floor at his feet rather than sit on a chair. I could feel everyone in the bar were looking at me. But again such thoughts just made me hornier”

I only replied quickly each time letting her tell her story. ” yes I saw you arrive with Alan & Debbie and then the other two couples join you”

“After she had one drink Debbie then took me back to their cabin and when back in the cabin undid the leash and told me to lay down on the bed face up. She then pulled cuff’s from out underneath the mattress and attached them to both my wrists and my ankles. Pulling on the cord of the cuffs. My wrists and ankles were then pulled out until I was spreadeagled on the bed.

Debbie took a flogger from a drawer and began to gentle flog my breasts and nipples talking to me as she did, telling me to be a good little slut for her guests tonight. Even being flogged gently as I was I could start to feel the heat in my breasts where Mistress Debbie was flogging me.” Evelyn told me as I interrupted her now.

” How did it feel being flogged like that Evelyn?” I asked.

” It actually felt wonderful Alex, as I said I could feel the heat rising in my breasts the longer she flogged them & My nipples were rock solid and my cunt was soaking now. In fact my whole body felt like it was tingling. However Mistress Debbie stopped as we heard the cabin door open and Master Alan appeared with Adam, & Margaret and John & Janice from their table following him in” Evelyn told me.

” Mmmmmm go on” I just said.

” Well Debbie thanked them for joining us and told them that Evelyn here will be an obedient little slut for all six of us tonight. The four of them just smiled saying ” Really?” before Debbie again confirmed what she’d told them already and then spoke to me direct ” won’t you Evelyn?” she asked me.

I just replied yes Mistress Debbie, who then told me I was a ‘Good Girl’. She then said to the other two women, ” why don’t we let our husbands warm the slut up” as she gestured to Adam & John to go on.

They wasted no time as they both undressed then Adam knelt on the bed at my head and began to feed his cock to my waiting lips. In the meantime John was between my legs and was already lapping away at my soaking wet cunt and then slamming two fingers up my hole .Even I could hear the squishy sounds his fingers were making as they fucked my wet cunt. I wasn’t sure if it was Margaret or Janice but one of them said ” I think she’s ready to fuck already John” who then slid up on the bed until his body was over me and the head of his cock was pushing against my entrance of my wet needy wanton cunt now.”

” Mmmmmm” was all I managed mumble as could feel my cock getting hard in my shorts listening to my gorgeous wife recalling just what a used slut she had been that evening.

Evelyn continued ” they then both began fucking me. John ramming his hard cock in my cunt with ease now as Adam held my hair in his hands as he used my mouth like a tight pussy to fuck himself with. Their wives were egging them on to fuck me like the little slut I was. It wasn’t long before I felt that familiar trembling through my body as knew I was close to cumming but couldn’t do anything to stop it due the the constant fucking my cunt and mouth were receiving and then I felt it. My body shook as my orgasm ran through my body feeling my juices squirt around the cock fucking my cunt hard & deep. They both just kept fucking me through my orgasm until first John grunted as he tensed and shot a load of cum in my cunt. Adam wasn’t far behind as he withdrew from my mouth and wanked his cock until spurt after spurt of his spunk landed on my face before aiming the rest over my breasts”

Debbie stood up ” well done my little submissive slut Evelyn, Now ladies why don’t you have some fun with this slut, I'm sure you perhaps love to taste the other husbands cum from her body” as Margaret & Janice now naked apart from suspenders, stockings and heels took their place on the bed instead of their husbands and Margaret began licking at John’s spunk dribbling from my cunt & Janice started to lick and suck at my breasts & nipples covered in Margaret’s husband Adam’s spunk.”

” Ohh fuck Evelyn that's so horny” I told her again only interrupting her for a second.

“I was then used for god knows how long Alex, at one time One of the men was fucking my cunt, the Margaret & Janice both straddled my face and had me lick both of their soaking wet pussy's as the other husband mauled my breasts and nipples with his hands and fingers pulling & twisting them roughly”. Evelyn told me, as I began to think, that having seen her leave with many men yesterday from the pool deck that this was going to be a regular occurrence now.

Evelyn then told me that once the two couples had dressed and left the cabin Master Alan then fucked her cunt as Mistress Debbie had her lick her pussy as she told Evelyn what a wonderful slut she had been and that both Alan & Debbie were very pleased with her and just knew she would love being such the submissive slut she was for the other couples at their table.

My cock was now so hard in my shorts & I needed relieve so I stood up and taking Evelyn’s hand ” come with me Evelyn” I just said.

I headed to the toilets with Evelyn following close behind as I held her hand in mine. opening the toilet door i checked if all was clear ten pulled Evelyn in and stepping into the cubicle with Evelyn, I shut the door behind her.

I had her pressed against the door as my lips sought hers kissing her so deeply and passionately, so turned on and horny from Evelyn’s recollections of her night. My hand went up under her dress and found her bare wet cunt and began to finger her as we kissed.

Evelyn was as horny as me it seemed, and her hand found my cock under my shorts and began to stroke me back and forth.

We were just like to animals rutting now as I turned her around pushed her back down so her hands were leaning on the toilet and her ass pushed back. I lifted her dress up over her hips and dropping my shorts just slid my hard cock easily in her sopping wet cunt fucking her ferociously

until I cum filling her with more spunk than I think I ever have at any other time.

Evelyn slumped down over the toilet as I opened the door to go wash my hands to be surprised seeing our waiter stood at the basin looking at me with a huge grin on his face.

I looked back at him then smiling said “well your tips in their if you want it” as his eyes widened but he quickly shot into the cubicle and soon I could hear sounds of skin slapping on skin as Evelyn moaned loudly as he fucked her too.

Once he had cum he left the toilets thanking me and I took Evelyn’s hand letting her wash and clean herself up before heading back into the restaurant to pay our bill and leave.

We decided we would head back towards the ship and we could find a bar on the sea front where Evelyn could continue tell me more of her adventures and what a slut shed been.

millstreet

Littlehampton

Fantastic can't wait for next part xx

Newtownards

Superb

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Newcastle upon Tyne

Can't wait to hear more xx

weston super mare

leicester

Aylesbury

bathgate / benidorm

submissive land

We found a quiet bar down by the promenade and ordered drinks as Evelyn then continued to tell me of her adventures of being Alan & Debbie’s owned submissive slut.

She began by telling me that after her being a slut for the other two couples from their table that evening she was made to sleep on the floor by Master Alan & Mistress Debbie’s bed, not even allowed sleep on the comfy couch. she found this made her feel so submissive to them.

Evelyn then began to tell me about her day by the poolside, where I had seem her wearing such a revealing and sheer skimpy Bikini that she felt almost naked.

I let Evelyn tell me her story only interrupting occasionally and in short statements or questions.

Evelyn began ” when I was being led from the cabin to the pool deck i wasn’t allowed to wear anything over my Bikini and I felt so many eyes looking at me knowing my breasts and nipple were clearly visible through the Bikini top and that my cunt lips were on show to all through the sheer material of the bottoms too.

being led out onto the pool deck by the leash attached to my collar now just got me so horny Alex, I wasn’t as embarrassed as the previous night in the dining room and my nipples and cunt were reacting sexually to being shown off like that by Mistress Debbie now.

I knew that all eyes were looking at me as we found empty loungers around the pool area”

I said laughing ” well my eyes were definitely following you as you were led in”

Evelyn gave my arm a playful punch as she smiled at me before continuing with her story. “Once we had found loungers and settled down a group of three couples sat close by said comments to Mistress Debbie mostly in banter it seemed. Such as What a gorgeous slut, how much for her services and do you hire her out.”

Again I interrupted Evelyn ” OMG how did that make you feel Evelyn, having strangers speak about you like that?” I asked her.

Evelyn looked at me sheepishly and bowed her head slightly as she replied ” It made me all the more excited and horny to be talked about like a slut and a whore Alex”

She then said that her excitement increased even further when Mistress Debbie replied to them saying ” Ohh our little submissive slut doesn’t fuck others for money, It’s her love of cock and being a pleasure for others that she loves being used by others”

Again I asked her ” How did they react to that?”

Evelyn told me that then one of the women came over and spoke to Mistress Debbie although she couldn’t hear what they were discussing.

Evelyn then said “It was then that Mistress Debbie tugged my leash and said ” right Evelyn time to be the whore you are”, as she had me stand and began walking me back towards the lifts. However once we reached the lifts it was then I realised that the three men of the group had followed us.”

My cock was beginning to grow and strain against my shorts once more as Evelyn recalled events to me.

” Once we were in the lift Mistress Debbie introduced me to Peter, Harry and Brian, telling me it was Peter’s 40th Birthday today and that I was being giving to the three men as a present form Peter’s wife” Evelyn told me pausing slightly as though was waiting on me saying something , but i couldn’t find the words and remained silent allowing her to continue once more.

“Once we reached the cabin Mistress Debbie unclipped the leash and told the three men ” You have an hour to do with the slut as you wish, none of her holes or off limit” Evelyn recalled events to me.

” Ohh fuck Evelyn we have certainly released the slut within you on this cruise” I said

Evelyn smiled as looked at me “yes we have, are you sure your okay with that Alex, I don’t want do anything that would damage our marriage.”

“Oh god Evelyn, you know Ive wished you to be more of a slut outside our bedroom, just like you always have been with me in private. Ive always encouraged you to do that and I love how you have so released that inner slut. It’s who and what you really are Evelyn and I assure you it has deepened and confirmed my love for you so much more if that was possible”. I told her hold her hands to reassure her now.

Evelyn then leaned over and kissed me before looking me in the eye and saying ” Thank you Alex darling, for letting me explore this side of me and yes like you I just feel so much more deeply in love with you “

I smiled as looked at her saying ” so then tell me how my slut of a wife was used by the three men”

Evelyn smiled back ” well they wasted no time in removing my bikini leaving me naked as the three then whispered to each other before peter began licking at my cunt as Harry & Brian took one breast each as they started nibbling and chewing on my hard nipples. Alex I just so needed fucked right then, I was horny so excited, my whole body seemed on fire and tingling.

Once they had me soaking wet, Brian then lay down on the bed and the other two lowered me down onto his hard cock which penetrated my wet cunt easily. I then felt Peter pour some lube that Mistress Debbie had given him over my ass as he slowly began to penetrate my ass hole with his fingers the feel of a cock in my cunt and finger fucking & stretching my ass making me moan out loud now. I then felt the head of Peter’s cock push against the hole of my ass as he slowly entered me.

Brian had stopped moving inside my cunt now letting me get adjusted to the cock in my ass also, he and Harry telling me what a good little slut i was and that they would soon have me airtight.

Once Peter was fully in my ass he and Brian began to find a rhythm between them as one pulled out as the other pushed in. I was lost in pleasure now moaning and screaming out Oh yes fuck me to them both.

However my moans and groans were soon stifled as Harry grabbed me by the hair as he then sank his cock in my mouth as they began to fuck what they called their ‘airtight little whore’.”

I was rock hard in my shorts now hearing my wife describe how she had been used as a whore as a Birthday present for peter & his two friend’s.

” Jesus fuck Evelyn I love having such a whore as my wife” I told her.

Evelyn then told me more ” They all cum in my holes and then had me suck their cocks clean before they then took turns fucking all my holes Alex,” as she giggled ”Your wife not just a whore but a wonderful three hole whore I was told”

I could feel a damp patch begin to form in my pants and on my shorts as could feel pre-cum leak from my cock now.

Once they all had fucked each of my holes I saw peter speak to Mistress Debbie, who just nodded.

Mistress Debbie then ordered me ” bend over the end of the bed Slut, elbows on the bed with you ass in the air” which i complied with immediately. Mistress Debbie then handed peter a paddle and he then stood behind me.

He looked at the other two now saying, ive always wanted spank Helen, but she not into it unfortunately. He then brought the paddle down on my ass cheek hard. I moaned out & the moans got louder as he spanked my ass maybe 20 times, leaving my ass burning before he stopped handing back the paddle to Mistress Debbie.

Mistress Debbie ordered me to stand and said ” what do you say to Peter Slut”. I knew what was being requested of me and turned to face Peter.

Thank you sir for allowing me to be your Birthday present and fucking and spanking me.

I sat there thinking Oh fuck Evelyn hadn’t just been a whore for these three men but had to thank them for letting her be so.

Peter smiled now Evelyn said as he replied ” Ohh fuck your welcome and you are such a wonderful whore as he then turned to Mistress Debbie ” and thank you for allowing us to use your little whore she's magnificent”.

Mistress Debbie then turned to me now ” I think Peter deserves a Birthday kiss slut, don’t you?” I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him in as i gave him a long wet passionate Birthday Kiss.

The three men then dressed and left to return to their wives as Mistress Debbie told me to clean myself up and change into the new bikini she’d laid out for me as the other one was soaking wet she said.

Mistress Debbie looked at me and smiling asked me how I felt.

I knew I had to be truthful with her but I was still so horny and just wanted more cock. Despite having being fucked by all three cocks in my cunt ,ass & mouth I now had a feeling of emptiness and wanted more, to feel filled again and told Mistress Debbie this.

Mistress Debbie looked at me in surprise now ” Fuck Evelyn, you are such a dirty whore aren’t you. what am I going to do with you as she then clipped my leash back to my collar as we left the cabin and headed back up to the pool deck.

leicester

aberdeen

Newtownards

millstreet

Newcastle upon Tyne

A great story.

More to come I hope

weston super mare

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

langley

submissive land

My cock was so hard in my shorts now and i slipped my hand under the table to touch myself through the material of my shorts as Evelyn continued to tell me of her adventures that day, where after she had returned i later saw her head off with 5 of the crew led by Alan.

Evelyn continued, ” I was so horny still Alex, my cunt was still throbbing, it needed more cock filling it”

Hearing Evelyn talking like that, talking like a whore now was doing nothing to take away the ache in my shorts. Evelyn realised I was touching myself and came around and sat next to me now. As soon as she sat down her hand pulled at my wrist pulling my hand off my crotch much to my dismay.

However my hand was soon replaced by Evelyn shoving her hand down my shorts and cupping my cock in her hand as she began stroking me.

She continued telling me her story ” Mistress Debbie knew from talking to me in the cabin before returning to the pool that I wanted more cock, so she had arranged for 5 of the staff to join us at the loungers.

After they talked Mistress Debbie told me to go with Master Alan and the crew members. Again I was led away by my leash towards the lifts.

Once in the lift Master Alan placed a blindfold over my eyes.

Exiting the lift i was led along a corridor until we came to a door which was opened and I was led through. I could tell it wasn’t a cabin by couldn’t make out exactly where I was.

My hand were then lifted placed together and cuffed at the wrists. I then felt them being attached to something and then my hands were being pulled up above my head. As my bikini had ties they were undone and they were removed from my body. again I was totally naked apart from my high heels.

I then felt hands exploring all over my body my neck, my breasts, my cunt & my ass. I was soaking wet now as their hands touched me all over fingers being pushed inside both my cunt & ass now. My nipples were being pulled roughly also and i could felt lips nibble and bite my neck.

After earlier it didn’t take much to make me cum and I was soon spraying my juices out around the fingers in my cunt.”

Evelyn’s fingers were sliding up and down my hard cock now as she recalled the events from yesterday to me.

I felt my hands being lowered again from above my head and I was placed down on my back on some sort of metal table. My head was dangling down off one end of the table and my bound wrists were tied to something , must have been on the floor holding them down. My ass was on the edge of the table now and I felt my legs being pulled up and back towards my shoulders. cuffs were attached to each ankle which were then attached to something else leaving my legs held splayed wide open my soaking wet cunt and ass, which was still gaping slightly from earlier now available and on show.

Suddenly I gave out a wince and a shriek as i felt clamps being attached to each of my nipples, biting into the skin, again the clamps seemed to be tighten and pulled upwards until my nipples were painfully stretched.

Without any warning a cock was shoved roughly in my mouth and a cock pushed deep in my wet needy cunt at the same time. as I was being given such pleasure from being roughly fucked at each end the movements caused the clamps to pull and tighten further on my nipples adding pain to the mixture of feelings running throughout my body.”

With listening to the erotic and sexy adventures from my wife Evelyn’s lips and her fingers playing with my cock, I couldn’t help myself and cum in my pants leaving a large damp wet patch in the front now.

” mmmm naughty Alex how are you going to hide that no one will miss the cum stain in your shorts darling” Evelyn now giggled.

Evelyn then told me the five men used her mouth, cunt and ass over and over and that sometime through her ordeal another clamp was attached to her clit, making the pain reverberate through her body more, sometimes the pain was more than the pleasure.

They must have used me for hours as when I was returned to Mistress Debbie by the pool, I noticed you had all gone and there were only a few other people around.

Fuck Alex I loved the fucking and the pain only seemed to add to the thrill and excitement i felt being use as such a whore once more.

My nipples and Clit were swollen and sore afterwards.

I looked at Evelyn before saying ” lets go to the toilets again I need to fuck you darling”

However Evelyn surprised me saying ” Im sorry Alex darling but Mistress Debbie told me I could only fuck you once today and I need to obey her like the good submissive little slut I am”

I was stunned but at same time understood her wishing to obey her Master & Mistress orders so we left the bar to make our way back to the ship, the large cum patch totally visible on my shorts.

millstreet

leicester

hope there more to

Come

Newcastle upon Tyne

More please

weston super mare

Poole

submissive land

Evelyn was giggling at my embarrassment now as we walked back to the ship, as the cum patch on my shorts was completely visible. People would either know I’d cum in my pants or think that I’d peed myself. Either way I definitely felt embarrassed as we walked up the gangway

The crew were all smiling as they were greeting Miss Evelyn back onboard, they could see her nipples clearly poking through the material of her summer dress.

Once on board we headed towards Alan & Debbie’s cabin suite and Evelyn knocked on the door. Debbie answered and invited me in as she opened the door.

” Did you have a nice day with your husband, slut” she just said.

Evelyn replied ” Yes Mistress Debbie thank you”

“And I hope you were a good girl” Debbie asked.

Evelyn’s head dropped as her eyes looked towards the floor, as Debbie spoke in a more stern tone now. ” Ohh that look tells me you haven’t been”

” Im sorry Mistress Debbie but we were so horny as I was telling Alex of my time with you , that we had to go to the toilets and fuck each other” Evelyn told her.

” But that’s okay Evelyn, I told you that you could fuck your husband” Mistress Debbie responded.

With her head bowed again Evelyn then told her Mistress ” But I also let the waiter who was in the toilets, fuck me Mistress”

” Ohhh slut, you know you need mine or Alan’s permission to fuck anyone, didn’t we tell you that at the beginning?” Debbie said then added ” Alex wouldn’t know that but you should have told him Slut” she scolded Evelyn now.

” I'm sorry Mistress Debbie yes you did explain that to me and I should have told my husband” Evelyn said sheepishly.

” Okay out on the balcony,” Debbie ordered her, as turned to her husband “will you take the punishment Alan please” she told her husband now.

Alan then followed Evelyn out onto the balcony and took cuffs which he attached to her wrists and then to the railing of the balcony. Evelyn was now tied facing out on the pier below.

Alan then lifted her dress up over her hips baring her bare bottom as he picked out a paddle and proceeded to give her 20 hard spanks on her ass.

Evelyn was moaning loudly by the 20th whack of the paddle making those on the jetty down below look up at her as she was being punished by Alan.

Debbie then told Alan to leave her there for a while, but rip the dress off, which he did, now leaving Evelyn completely naked apart from her high heels, cuffed to the Balcony railing with everyone down below looking up at her. Even the crew were coming out to have a look.

” would you like a beer Alex,” Alan now asked me.

” Yes that would be great thank you” I replied. It seemed so surreal sat their in their cabin drinking a beer with my wife tied tot he balcony railing naked and on view to others like she was.

Evelyn was left on the balcony for at least half an hour as we chatted away inside, before Alan then went and uncuffed her bring her back inside where she knelt at Debbie’s feet now.

Debbie then spoke to me “Alex tomorrow we are stopping at Gibraltar, however I'm afraid Evelyn wont be going onshore with you, she will be otherwise engaged. I hope you don’t mind” she asked me.

” No No that’s okay, I'm doing the tour of the WW2 tunnels in the Rock, and Evelyn wouldn’t have enjoyed that anyway” I told Debbie

“That’s good then” Debbie said as she turned and smiled at Evelyn.

I then left them as went up on deck to find the others for a drink perhaps.

Aylesbury

millstreet

Oh my... what a tantalizing storey!

please do tell me more..

leicester

more

Newtownards

bathgate / benidorm

weston super mare

Newcastle upon Tyne

More please. Great story x

I’ve done this cruise it’s only 2 weeks

This sounds like a lifetime

And didn’t see anything like this ??

Littlehampton

Fantastic can't wait for more xx

Poole

langley

submissive land

I found the other eight at the pool bar and joined them for a drink, as they asked about my day and how Evelyn was.

I told them how after telling me of her exploits so far with Alan & Debbie I was so turned on & horny that I ended up fucking her in the toilets of the bar. I then told her how she also allowed the waiter to fuck her there in the toilets also.

” OMG Alex, Evelyn has really taken to being the slut you have awoken from within her” both Donna & Fiona exclaimed almost simultaneously. The other husbands just stood slightly aghast, but not saying anything.

After our drinks we headed back to our cabins, to get dressed for dinner, agreeing meet up in our usual bar for a drink before going in to the Dining room.

After my shower I put on a pair of cream Chinos and a blue short sleeved shirt, casual but smart I thought.

Meeting up with the others in the agreed bar, whilst it was a semi casual night for Dinner, the wives had still decided to dress up and all very sexily.

Donna was wearing Red, short, figure hugging dress which showed off her wonderful cleavage. Julie wore a Pink bodycon wrap dress which showed off her gorgeous legs as was quite short. Anita had on a Black plunging neckline dress with flowers down both sides and the dress came to around mid thigh length.

However Fiona out did them all dressed in a Black tight fitting, just above knee length dress, which seemed made of thin leather type material which clung to her every curve. The top of the dress open to just below her breast line, showing that she def wasn’t wearing a bra. God knows how she managed keep them in the dress.

I was sat beside Fiona and found it difficult to keep my eyes of her gorgeous sexy breasts in that dress and her hand had quickly found the outline of my cock now throbbing away in my chinos, and was gently stroking it making me so horny.

We were also sat together at Dinner and her hand never stopped teasing my cock although as much as I tried, it was difficult getting my hand far enough up under her dress, given how tight it was across her thighs to play with her pussy which I so desperately wanted to do.

After dinner decided to go to the disco onboard the ship and I danced closely with Fiona a number of times, our bodies rubbing against each other. I think we both knew we would be spending the night together

I was dancing to a slow song with Donna holding each other tight when Donna spoke in my ear. ” It’s obvious that you and Fiona so have a chemistry together Alex and the hots for each other, although Michael doesn’t seem to mind. Are you sure you okay with it?” she asked me.

” Thanks Donna for asking and yes I'm okay she is a marvellous woman, but so is Evelyn” I told her

” Okay I hope you didn’t mind me asking though” she replied.

” Of course not Donna, I'm glad you felt you could say to me” as we then kissed n the dance floor.

As the song finished and we walked back to our table I saw Alan & Debbie walking in with Evelyn in tow on her leash as was becoming the norm for her now.

Fuck Evelyn’s outfits seemed to get more and more sexy, revealing and risqué each night. Tonight she was wearing a Sassy Short Sheer Lace Dress with Nude Mesh Sides. The front plunged open as far as her navel and the sides of her breasts were visible through the sheer nude mesh at the sides.

They were with a group of around 5 or 6 other couples as they found a table in the corner, out of the way I was thinking to myself.

Donna saw me looking. ” I think Evelyn was born to be a submissive slut Alex. She’s loving the attention, loving being controlled as it freeing her guilt to dress so sexily and sluty and be paraded around everyone as she is”

Thinking of what Donna was saying, after a slight pause, all I could muster up as a reply was “Yes maybe your right”

Fiona too could see I had watched Evelyn walking in however her response to it was to distract my attention away from Evelyn using her sexiness and fingers to play with my aching cock trapped in my Chinos and whisper in my ear “I want to spend the night with you, to feel your cock inside me all night Alex”

I could hear laughter, occasional moans and signals of enjoyment coming from the table in the corner, where as I couldn’t see Evelyn, assumed she was under the table pleasuring the others in her Master & Mistresses group

Everyone in our group knew, including Fiona’s husband Michael, that Fiona would be spending the night in my cabin and therefore was no surprise when we excused ourselves and began to leave the Disco.

As we were heading out i turned and could see Evelyn who was looking in my direction as me & Fiona left arm in arm. i couldn’t tell from a distance what her expression was or what she was thinking.

Once we were alone in the lift Fiona pulled me to her and so tenderly her lips touched mine our kisses growing in intensity and passion before we reached the level my cabin was on. Exiting the lift we walked along the corridor arm in arm with Fiona’s head resting on my shoulder towards my cabin.

leicester

Aylesbury

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story

weston super mare

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Littlehampton

Fantastic as usual xx

Poole

langley

Lincoln

millstreet

bathgate / benidorm

Newtownards

Newcastle upon Tyne

Is there more to come or has the ship docked?

Gets better and better looking forward to many more twists along this story .

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

submissive land

Still more to come before ship docks back in Southampton just not getting chance wfite this weekend maybe Wednesday before and post next part unfortunately

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

look forward to it xx

Newcastle upon Tyne

Thank you xx