FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > hot story

hot story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's just another Halloween Costume Party," I was thinking to myself. I wouldn't even know very many people there. Most of the people at the party would be people my wife worked with and although I knew she was excited about some social time with them, I wasn't thrilled. Not that I didn't like some of them, but all of her workmates were women and their husbands were all... well, let's just say I'm not blue collar. Absentmindedly I wondered how many guys would be "in costume" as mechanics?

I was dressed up, at my wife's insistence, as a corporate executive. To me that meant that my wife wanted me to wear a suit and tie for a costume party, but she added a nametag that identified me as the CEO of a major bank "to complete my costume". My wife was dressed up as a bar wench, complete with plenty of cleavage spilling out and nothing under her long skirt. I was hoping that she'd get a little d*unk, talk about sex with all of her female friends, and then take me home – horny out of her mind – and attack me. The other alternative, as I well knew, was that she'd get d*unk, talk a lot of trash, make lots of promises and then pass out and I'd have to carry her to our truck.

The costumes at the party varied a great deal. There was a couple wearing nothing but togas; another couple dressed up as pirates – both male and female; and everything from genie costumes to hooker costumes. One woman, named Mary, was dressed up in what she was announcing was her "sexatary" costume. It would have been a very professional mode of dress: blouse, skirt, stockings, heals. But the blouse was sheer and her leopard print bra was clearly visible through it. The skirt was black leather and not long enough to reach where the skin of her thighs was bare above the fishnet stockings. And her shoes were "come fuck me" pumps with five inch spike heals. Idly I wondered if her thong – if she even had anything on under the skirt – would match the leopard print bra?

Needless to say I spent a lot of time watching her walk – or should I say, STRUT around the party. Every guy there, whose wife wouldn't object, tried to make time with her. Her husband was nowhere to be found.

We arrived at the party at about eight and by ten my wife was sloshed. I left her sitting on the sofa with yet another rum and in her hand, and went to find out if Mary would be interested in chatting. I found her in one corner doing her best to fend off a relatively d*unk fellow named Marty. Marty was dressed as, well, um, a mechanic and had unzipped his overalls down well below his belly button. Drink in one hand, he was aggressively trying to cop a feel of Mary with the other.

Putting on my best gentlemanly air I said, "You, sir. Stop being so rude to that woman." I was, of course, joking, but Marty looked like he shit himself. First he jumped so hard that he spilled his drink right down the unzipped front of his overalls, and then he jumped again from the cold liquid hitting his crotch. Mary giggled, I laughed, and several other folks nearby joined in. Marty turned beat red and disappeared in the direction of the bathroom. Turning to Mary and faking a serious face I said, "Your honor is secure, ma'am."

Equally hammy, Mary replied, "Oh, thank you, good sir. I don't know what I'd have done if you hadn't come along to protect my honor."

Another woman nearby said in a stage whisper, "Probably have been bent over the bathroom sink in another few minutes." Everyone got a great laugh at that. Mary smiled, also laughed at the joke, and took me by the arm to lead me toward the bar. When I looked over at my wife I saw that her head had fallen back on the sofa and she was snoozing. Oh well; another night I'd be carrying her to the truck and then into the house and jerking off while she snored beside me.

Standing off to one side of the party room I began to make small talk with Mary. As it worked out her husband refused to come to the party because he didn't care for many of her friends and he also didn't approve of how she was dressed. He seemed to feel that she should be more conservative and find a costume that wouldn't quite show off her body so well.

"I just don't get that," I told her. "If you have a great body... and you do... then why should you hide it like you're ashamed of it? If you want to flaunt it, I think you should."

"Would you tell your wife that?" Mary asked.

Looking over at my wife I gave her an honest answer. "If my wife wanted to show off her body I'd encourage her to do it. In fact I have. But since she'd prefer to cover up all of her curves and drink herself silly, I've given up on trying to get her to open up."

"How open do you want her to be?" Mary asked, sounding like she was extremely interested in what my answer would be.

"As open as she wants and is comfortable with," I answered honestly. I had told my wife in the past how much it would turn me on to see her just let go to sex and enjoy another guy... or girl for that matter... but just let go. She never did and never would as far as I could tell. She was VERY hung up on a ton of insecurities about non-existent faults with her body.

"I see," said Mary. "Well, let's talk about something else besides our spouses. That's too depressing of a conversation." I agreed and we began to chat idly about a host of topics – none of which had anything to do with marriage. Sexual innuendos flew but it was harmless flirting as far as I was concerned. Little did I know the direction the party would take.

At about eleven the host and hostess called everyone's attention to the area in front of the fireplace. They announced that, for the sake of entertainment, some role playing was going to be enjoyed. Each couple would be required to hold a conversation – put on a skit if you will – based on their costumes. They had to "play the role". Since Mary was at the party alone and my wife was passed out, we decided to do the role playing thing together. We were all given about ten minutes to figure out our routine. It didn't take us even that long. To Mary I said, "How about, since you call that costume your 'sexatary' outfit, we hold an interview. I'll be the boss interviewing you for the advertised position of a sexatary." She agreed and I began to think up my questions. This was going to be fun.

When our turn came around, the interview started out fun and immediately told everyone watching what direction we were going in. This was going to be a very sexually charged interview / skit. No one looked like they were complaining. For the sake of the skit I had assumed the name "Mr. Masters" and Mary had told me her name would be "Miss Leichstolich", pronounced "Likes To Lick". That brought a smile to my face. With every eye in the room on us, except those of my passed out wife, we began.

Mr. Masters: do you have a few minutes for your sexatary interview?

Mary: oh yes

Mr. Masters: OK; so let's get the preliminaries out of the way and I can get to the MEAT of the questioning....

Mary: ok Mr. Masters

Mr. Masters: for consideration to be hired as a SEXatary - part of an office staff - what name would you want listed on all the records? And available to the clientele?

Mary: Miss Leichstolich

Mr. Masters: very good; and how tall are you Miss Leichstolich?

Mary: 5'8

Mr. Masters: and what are your measurements?

Mary: 40

Mary: 34-

Mary: 36

Mr. Masters: 40 what?

Mary: C

Mr. Masters: very good

Mr. Masters: and do you have any problem having those measurements confirmed by hand inspection?

Mary: oh no sir. Not at all. (she had a BIG smile on her face at that answer)

Mary: I would be more than happy to submit to an inspection (more big smiles)

Mr. Masters: now, Miss Leichstolich, would you be comfortable dressing in a seductive, revealing or sexy fashion for work each day?

Mary: I dress that way as often as possible anyway, sir, and I make sure I always match - bra and thong; stockings and garters

Mr. Masters: Let me be clear; unless otherwise directed by your supervisor, no undergarments would be permitted...

Mary: ok sir

Mr. Masters: IF undergarments were permitted, or required, the bra and thong would HAVE to match and should be sheer. Is that a problem?

Mary: no sir

Mr. Masters: and you'd be required to wear button-down blouses and relatively short skirts... is that a problem?

Mary: no sir; whatever the dress code calls for.

Mr. Masters: Pantyhose are strictly prohibited in our work environment. Is that understood?

Mary: yes sir; always stockings. Does the company permit crotchless pantyhose Mr. Masters?

Mr. Masters: Miss Leichstolich, crotchless may be specified on certain days, but in general, undergarments are prohibited. Your supervisor would direct you accordingly. Let's move on...

Mr. Masters: Do you understand that your primary duties would encompass the following: please indicate your understand with a "Yes" and indicate if you have ANY issues with each:

Mr. Masters: attending to the refreshment needs of your immediate supervisor and any clients that visit. Are you okay with that?

Mary: yes

Mr. Masters: OK; do you understand that you would also be required to answer the phone, take messages as necessary, and provide clients with approved information?

Mary: yes sir

Mr. Masters: do you understand that the work environment is very dynamic and requires a person who can jump from one task to the next without any hesitation or issues?

Mr. Masters: OK; now, let's be clear here as well: the job title is very specific: SEXatary. Obviously, certain sexual performance is part of the job description and will be required. I'd like to explore that facet of the job and make sure you're okay with everything. K?

Mary: OK (Mary began to squirm in her seat somewhat at this point. I don't know if it was nervousness or eagerness)

Mr. Masters: very good. Now, it's a documented fact of professional performance that stress has a negative impact on performance. Therefore, to relieve the stress of our executive(s), you may be required to satisfy them sexually and with as little break in their work schedule as possible. Do you understand that?

Mary: yes Sir

Mr. Masters: Very good. Now as a result, as part of your job, you will be required to provide oral gratification - otherwise called a blowjob - on demand - even as the executive continues to work. Do you have any issues with that?

Mary: no sir; no problem at all. (I was impressed that Mary not only didn't hesitate but sounded quite proud of the answer. The other partiers around us were so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.)

Mr. Masters: Now, to be very clear; salary in this job is directly related to performance and energy levels. You say you have no problems with giving a blow job on demand, but will you complete the job? And how aggressive and energetic will you be in your ministrations?

Mary: oh I have a lot of energy... and I can be very aggressive.

Mr. Masters: and are you willing to insure that the office environment is kept clean by not allowing a drop of the executive's cum to escape your mouth? While this is not a job requirement, such performance insures a higher starting salary level and larger bonuses.

Mary: yes sir I promise not to let a single drop spill. And if I think it might, for whatever reason, I'll be sure to strip off my top and let the drops hit my chest. That way they won't get on any furniture or the carpet. (as she said this, she used her fingers to part the top of her blouse, showing off more of her cleavage and patting her chest to show where the cum would drop)

Mr. Masters: Very good. Now, also part of this job description is a requirement to make yourself available for intercourse upon demand. Are you willing to do so?

Mary: Yes, sir; I am always wet and ready for a good fucking (her use of the word "fucking" almost sounded harsh in view of the party, but no one even blinked. Every eye and ear was on us as we continued our "skit")

Mr. Masters: Very good. Now, more important to the work environment, that demand might mean interrupting a project you're working on but that still needs completion. Are you capable of interrupting one project to get that "good fucking" and then go back to it after you've been used for intercourse? (Mary hesitated for a moment there and I couldn't see any reason why. Looking back I realized that it was this point in time when Mary decided this didn't JUST have to be a skit.)

Mr. Masters: Miss Leichstolich? Is there a problem there?

Mary: No, Sir. If it's a must sir I can bend over the phone and take a fucking while on the phone and also sending a fax at the same time

Mr. Masters: Very good. That's the kind of motivation we like to see. Moving on...

Mr. Masters: Do you also understand that on some occasions the company would like to reward certain excellent performance? And that you will be used as a tool of that reward?

Mary: in what way sir? Do you mean making the customer cum first? (I had to smile at her choice of words)

Mr. Masters: well, for instance, if a particular salesman does an outstanding job, you might be required to give him a blowjob as a reward... or to allow him to thoroughly use your cunt as you're bent over a desk.... (I specifically wanted to make the demand sound harsh to see if she'd flinch or lose control and start laughing. Neither happened. She took it in perfect stride and seemed to almost flush at the word "cunt")

Mr. Masters: do you have any objection to that?

Mary: will you be watching sir

Mary: I would want you to be happy with my performance

Mr. Masters: the salesman's satisfaction with your performance would be all that I require... but I may observe from time to time to make sure that you're maintaining the company standards

Mr. Masters: now, along those same lines... There will also be times when executives have special demands to relieve a particular distraction...

Mr. Masters: how do you feel about anal sex? The job position requires to you to totally open your body to service demands (I intentionally included this question to see, again, if I could make her flinch or back down. Mary did neither)

Mary: I feel that anal sex should be for my boss only. I want him to be the one to feel how tight I am at all times. (she looked me straight in the eyes when she answered me and I had the distinct feeling that she was telling me that her ass was all mine if I wanted it.)

Mr. Masters: and while I appreciate that outlook and dedication on your part, the position of SEXatary does require you to make your ass available as ordered by your supervisor. Can you do that?

Mr. Masters: Very good. It will make your immediate supervisor happy and will insure your quarterly bonuses stay up. Moving on...

Mr. Masters: Some of our clients require motivation to close deals. You may be required, from time to time, to help "motivate" them through sexual service. Do you have any problem with that?

Mary: no sir not at all

Mr. Masters: Now, let me be clear. Some of our clients are women. Are you capable of servicing them in a motivated fashion? Even if the idea doesn't appeal to you? (Was she as willing to play the role if it required her to deal with eating pussy?)

Mary: do I need to answer that (ah, the first hitch she slowed down at. I knew I could press this to my advantage and make the "skit" that much more sexual for those watching)

Mr. Masters: Miss Leichstolich, this is a standard question in the interview process for the SEXatary position... please, answer it as best you can. You should bear in mind, as you prepare your answer that the starting salary is entirely dependent on the full range of services you are willing to provide, as are the quarterly bonuses

Mary: I would do my best at keeping her happy also

Mr. Masters: and you understand that may require both manual and oral stimulation to her? And you can perform that in a manner that at least makes her think you're enjoying it?

Mary: yes sir. Although I think it would help if my boss was present, or someone else I know from the company to give me moral support. (Was she telling me that, if she and I could have sex, she'd do whatever it took to keep me happy?)

Mr. Masters: Very Good, Miss Leichstolich... That brings us to the final pieces of questions about the opening

Mr. Masters: on occasion, the company likes to reward its employees with vacations, gifts, bonuses, etc.

Mr. Masters: due to the nature of the position, most of the vacations given would be to exotic locations where nudity is common... as are public sexual acts... would you enjoy such vacations as rewards and bonuses?

Mary: yes Mr. Masters I would love to go to these places and let you see your sexatary helping you as much as you wish

Mr. Masters: very good. Now, as to the gifts, they also tend to be sexually oriented: clothing items, undergarments, sexual toys such as vibrators, etc. Would you accept those gifts with sincere appreciation?

Mary: yes Mr. Masters I would. Would you help me in learning how to use them?

Mr. Masters: as necessary, your supervisor would give you adequate instruction

Mr. Masters: now, as to the financial bonuses... I trust you have no moral issues taking quarterly bonuses dependent on how well you've performed your full range of duties in the previous three months?

Mr. Masters: very good. The quarterly bonuses are determined based on the number of times you've provided each of the following services: a blowjob, vaginal intercourse, anal intercourse, a handjob, and/or service of any type to any client

Mr. Masters: Based on a workweek consisting of four ten-hour days, what do you think you realistically could handle in the way of sexual demands in that forty hour week?

Mr. Masters: I should advise you that the minimum expectations are: three blowjobs per week, vaginal intercourse three times each week, anal intercourse once per week, a handjob once each week, and service to any client as required.

Mary: if I work 4 days and it is within my grasp then I'm thinking that you could have as many of these as I could give you if clothing is an option then I wouldn't wear any so that any time you wanted my hot pussy, ass, mouth or any other part you could just ask or if its not being to bold I would be on you at all times. (Now I was sure of what she was telling me. She wanted to fuck and if I wanted to initiate it, she'd be happy to comply. If not, then all I had to do was give her the 'go ahead' signal and she'd be on me.)

Mr. Masters: So, Miss Leichstolich, is that your way of saying that you don't have any issues with the minimum performance standards? And that you fully care capable of meeting or exceeding them?

Mary: yes that is true sir. I would make sure my pussy is wet or oiled at all times.

Mr. Masters: Very good, Miss Leichstolich. Now, there is just one more hurdle to the hiring process

Mr. Masters: First, we need a portfolio... that would be pictures of you dressed from various angles, and then undressing and finally undressed showing your body from various angles. Do you have any problem providing that? If you don't have the portfolio already constructed, we have someone on staff who can meet you to take the required photos

Mary: I do have some sir but I think that I should probably take some new ones. (The tone of her voice made it very clear that she meant I should take some pictures of her)

Mr. Masters: Very good. And the final step, after creation or submission of your portfolio, is to audition for each of the job requirements. Are you willing to perform all the sexual acts we've discussed in an audition for the job?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Yeah it all sounds like you had lots of fun but what happened later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic