FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mature lady secretly masturbating and sharing the experience

Mature lady secretly masturbating and sharing the experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

About a year ago I met a lady in the course of my work ,she was around 55 yrs old and married to a much older man in his early seventies. We became quite good friends, she told me that her husband was not sexually active anymore and that she missed the sex side of there relationship . She made it very clear that she didn't want to chest on him but she told me she masturbated almost every day to relieve her frustration . Her husband knew nothing about it !.she would makeit herself cum in the shower , the bath ,on her bed when he was downstairs and pretty much in every place around the house and even in the garden shed !.she told me she had become obsessed with touching herself and cumming !.there's more to the story if anyone is interested ?...love to hear from any ladies in the same situation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on...

She would ask me to visit in my professional capacity and once her husband was out of the room she would demonstrate in front of me how she touched herself when he wasn't there !.she explained that all of her married life up to about a year previous she hadn't masturbated at all !...he made her feel that by doing that he wasn't sexually fulfilling her needs , she had never owned a vibrator or even used her fingers to stimulate her clit ...

But after reading an erotic novel she began to experiment ..then there was no stopping her ..and here she was now pulling her knickers aside in her lounge and parting her glistening puffy lips to rub over her obviously aroused clit !!

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Nice story.

Totally true story !...she was a very reserved professional business lady when I met her and over 6 months she turned into a very naughty lady !..

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I like the idea of being a voyeur in such a situation.

By *rgck9Man  over a year ago

rotherham

More please

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Over the next six months that I has cause to visit her she became more daring !. She made it very clear that I would not get the opportunity to do more than watch her toying with her amazing mature pussy !!.but I was more than happy with that .

She would call me on the pretence of needing me to call on a business matter but only when she was feeling exceptionally frustrated and horny !..

One time as i was sitting in the lounge opposite her she parted her thighs to reveal a freshly smooth shaven very wet pussy !.her lips were swollen and puffy and glistening wet , her juicy fuck hole slightly gaping . I could see her clit standing proud , she smiled and put her index finger to her slit ..running it up and down between her cunt fanny lips , stopping to circle her tingling clit ..making her shudder in her seat , her husband was literally feet away in the kitchen !!

I love this, its a fantasy of mine.

By *oad tripperMan  over a year ago

derry

Very horny

harrogate

love to watch her

ayr / glasgow

Keep writing, sounds like a good story.

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Very good

Great story

On this particular occasion she kept touching her self , dipping a finger on and out of her aroused soaking wet hole knowing the effect it was having on my cock !!.

My solid length was straining against my suit trousers as she circled her clit . She began rubbing her swollen clit harder until I saw her bite her lip and she clamped her knees tight together as she began to CUM ..but not before a jet of her pussy juice shot from between her legs a good three feet into the air , splashing down onto the glass coffee table ..

She just managed to compose herself less than a minute before her husband walked back into the room with a tray of coffees ..

ayr / glasgow

harrogate

"On this particular occasion she kept touching her self , dipping a finger on and out of her aroused soaking wet hole knowing the effect it was having on my cock !!.

My solid length was straining against my suit trousers as she circled her clit . She began rubbing her swollen clit harder until I saw her bite her lip and she clamped her knees tight together as she began to CUM ..but not before a jet of her pussy juice shot from between her legs a good three feet into the air , splashing down onto the glass coffee table ..

She just managed to compose herself less than a minute before her husband walked back into the room with a tray of coffees ..

"

Mmmmmmm love to see squirting

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

I’d love to watch

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Mmmmm

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

Sounds like my sis in law

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Follow on from my post two weeks ago , thank you to the people who messaged me privately !.

My fun continued with this very naughty lady for some time and it escalated into a little more risky territory !.

She had my very private " FAB " only number , she would often slip away from her husband or family to discreetly pleasure herself with her fingers of the new vibe that she had secretly bought herself on line ..she would send me texts and videos showing me exactly what she was doing and tell me how wet her mature pussy was as she pumped her solid rubber cock in and out of her creamy wet fuck hole !..one day at a family christening she went to the ladies loo and sent me pictures of her pulling her satin knickers to one side to finger herself .she send me a video a few minutes later of her stood in the cubicle squatting slightly with her natural pussy gaping and cum running down her inner thighs ..

She was so naughty .

I wonder if there are any other very naughty ladies out there who on the outside are rather sedate and a little prim and proper in there regular day to day life but behind the scenes its a different story ??..

harrogate

Since posting my true story I've had one very sexy lady message me who finds herself in the same situation.I'm hoping we get to chat further .

The lady in the story messaged me last week to say she hadn't masturbated in over a month and was desperate to CUM !.

She told me her daughter and son in law were staying with them as they were having building work done to there own house .she said she hadn't felt comfortable touching and playing with her neglected pussy while they were there .

She said the ache in her pussy and desperation to relieve herself through orgasm was overwhelming.!!

She said her clit was swollen and her pussy lips plump and throbbing to cum !.

She told me she had even resorted to rubbing heterof up against the corner of the dining room table to feel the corner pressing against her tingling clit as she rocked against it ..but her daughter came into the kitchen and disturbed her .,I suggested she lock herself in the bathroom and slip off her damp knickers to pleasure her soaking wet neglected fuck hole ??.

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

I met a very proper lady similar position,

She showed me that she never wore any knickers at all and when horny, lifted her dress or skirt and knelt down at the edge of a slightly higher fireplace, in their old house, and used the smooth corner of the slate hearth to make her clit aroused and to come to satisfy her needs

Wow ..they do sound very similar in mind !.

Does she text you and send you pics of her making herself cum ?.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Love to meet someone like that... i think I'm similar but in reverse lol

Please explain more ?..

» Add a new message to this topic