FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Nikki the cornish dream

Nikki the cornish dream

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please read nikki first

Nikki brief affair with her old school pal stu had ended her 12 marrage to neil it had left her pregnant and not knowing whose it was she felt she had no option but to leave her beautiful home .

Her only family was her auntie jane in cornwall and so with her bump starting to show she packed a bag into her beetle told neil the baby wasnt his it was either stu or a contract builder she had had a one night stand with .

She stayed overnight at a travel lodge in plymouth and arrived the next day at the little fishing village of padstow and found her aunts little picture postcard cottage near the harbour.

She had rung her auntie before she left but had left out the fact shed left neil or that she was pregnant .

So with a nervous panick going through her body she banged the knocker on the oak door and waited .

The door opened and she came face to face with auntie jane .

Suprise she greeted her only living relative .

Jane looked left and right for neil then noticed her swollen tummy come in dear she said in her adopted cornish accent .

So over a cup of tea and a few tears nikki told jane how her marrage was a joke and the lovers she had taken for some comfort.

Jane just smiled you and baby are welcome here for as long as you wish dont forget my dear were family .

And thats how nikki settled in cornwall it was realised that nikki had fucked all 3men in a 24 hour period so there was no way she could claim child benifit and so she went to a solicitor to divorce neil .

In september her baby was born a girl she called september and in december neil contacted her saying he wasnt going to contest the divorce and hed like her to return home to take some personal items and discuss a pay off .

So leaving poppy with auntie jane she drove back to kent to meet her ex husband .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nikki pulled up outside her old house and saw it had been well maintained looks like he hasnt missed me at all she thought sadly .

She walked up and rung the door bell and the door opened and neil stood there with another guy nikki assumed he was a lodger.

Ill see you later oswald said neil ill see you tomorrow oswald replied as he he walked past nikki he gave her a funny look.

Coffee neil said sure replied nikki he looked at his ex wife you dyed your hair black .

Yes i thought i needed a change she said it looks nice neil said .

Nikki just smiled unused to a complement .

Oswald a lodger asked nikki .

Neil sighed no nikki hes my lover .

HES YOUR WHAT she asked amazed

Neil looked down you wasnt the only one cheating its why i needed to see you .

Nikki looked shocked and sat down your gay im bisexual he corrected her look you and lucy he said defending himself .

So how long you been with oswald .

Oh about 4 months said neil

Mmmmm but you said you cheated.

Neil looked sad i slept with about 20 guys since our wedding .

By *anexjxWoman  over a year ago

castleford

Good start

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *rai69Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Neil looked at his ex wife and waited for the next part of his coffesion .

I treated you badly and ignored you hoping you would leave me i even made you take the job in the pub knowing men would like your figure and try it on but i never guessed it would be my old school enemy stu.

Nikki looked back at neil feeling hurt and anry yes he knew how to treat a woman he made me cum so much she replied with glee.

Neil just smiled when i signed the divorce papers i accepted your pleaa of adultery as i coldnt face upto being bi or gay so the court cane down on my side and only awarded you 20 grand .

Yes and its gone already said nikki after i paid off my debts and brought stuff for my little girl.

Ooohhh said neil a girl so lovely ....anyway as i said i treated you badly so i want you too have this and passed nikki a encelope .

Its for your new life and your naughter .

Nikki was shocked as she opened the encelope she looked up shocked 50 grand .

I....i....i cant she started.

You can and will its fair 50 grand is half of the equity of the mortgage and also theres a new bmw estate in the garage your name is on the log book .

Nikki was stunned and neil said iam sorry for how i treated you but i do love men plz dont hate me for it .

Neil you have been so fair and thank you so much .

Neil smiled oswald wont be home to tomorrow so id like you to stay the night in the spare room we can sort and split our items do you agree .

She smiled yes neil i agree she smiled .

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Edinburgh

Nikki and neil settled down for a takeaway and several bottles of wine later they went to seperate rooms .

Nikki took a shower and started to think about the day the cheeky fucked she thought with a smile i felt bad for being in a love triangle while hed been dicking men for years still wot could she say she had after all fucked lucy and she loved it .

Oh well whats done is done and she fell asleep .

She woke up a few hours later feeling really horny mmmmm she thought there a guy down the hall i wonder ...mmmm whats the harm in looking she decided so she pulled on a satin robe to cover her naked body and slowly walked down the hall way until she arrived at the door to the room she used to her ex hubby she slowly opened it and stepped in ....neil sat up alarmed whi is it he asked its me replied nikki in a smooth voice as she slipped of her robe and climbed into her old bed what whats going on he asked ...sssshhh soothed nikki i was awful to you i need you to punish me .

She lowered her face to his cock and flicked her tounge over his bellend neil knew he she protest but it felt just too nice and he grabbed her head and forced his cock into her throat and a while he releases her so she could mount him and she let out a soft moan as his manhood parted her swollen lips.

Oh yes hun how does it feel ti have a woman again she moaned as she slid up and down his manhood .

Mmmm feels good he replied but i do like it up my arse as much as you .

Ohhh yes stu was good at that she teased as she put her hands on the wall to steady herself he tits bounced in bis face and he sucked her large brown nipples.

Suddenly came the warning im gonna cum and nikki climbed off and wanked him until it shot over her tits .

With a evil twinkle in her eyes lick your cum off me she ordered and he obliged they cuddled for a while like forbidden lovers b4 she went back to her room .

By the time he woke in the morning she was gone with her cheque ,new car and personal items leaving behind her old beetle and a letter.

Dear husband

Thank you being fair and the gift of a new car .

Im so sorry i cheated on you but i needed to feel wanted i wish you had told me liked men as we could of had fun together.

Be happy in your new life

Love forever nikki xx

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Very well written

No happy ever after.

Back in cornwall nikki settled down to a nice comftable living with auntie jane one night after a few too many glasses nikki confessed she had fucked 3 men in a 24 hours and when she has returned home she discovered her ex hubby was gay but still fucked him anyway if this wasnt bad enough she then admitted to a one night stand with a 20 lad on holiday from kent then a told jane about her married lover the surf instructor kirk

You must think im a real slut said nikki sadly .

Jane just smiled no my dear your a fee spirit like your grand parents and jane told nakki about her grandparents grandad dallas was a american and nanny lucile came from a wealthy banking family in london .

It was the 60s and lucile rebelled against her strict family and ran away with her hippy boyfriend nigel in his camper van they followed the festivals and free lover smoking too much and taking many many lovers.

Dudley

Edinburgh

It was at a festival she met the dark brooding american "dallas" soon lucille and dallas were lovers and fled togetger they travelled greece and spain together before settling in london together and having your mum and ne explained auntie jane they were devoted to each other till that car crash took them together a year later your mum passed and my marrage to laurence ended ....so you see nikki having lovers is part of life smiled the wily jane saying to nikki if you want cock go get it .

So nikki pursued her lover kirk and within a year she had had twins with him and hed left his wife nikki,kirk ,poppy and twins oliver and maddison set up home in a old light house near padstow harbour and even though they was happy money was tight by the time the twins turned two all of nikki divorce money was gone .

Nikki returned to barwork in the old surfers bar white wave and this was were life got a bit tricky .

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Great story, full of intrigue as well as the required sex. More is needed please.

Dudley

Nikki had worked at the white wave for three years and had become a popular staff member the white wave was a popular with with cornwalls surfing community and in the summer the 8 rooms above the pub were always rented out ,in the winter months the wave landlord james d'arcy kept the surfer intrest by turning his back sports bar into a strip bar something that was very popular .

Kirk left vicky and the kids to follow his dream of competing in the surf world championship and such the financle situation vicky had to let the lease on the lighthouse go and move back in with jane who helped with the kids while she worked at the wave.

One day while working in the bar james asked if she had heard about his new head of security.

All i know is he served with you in the army she confirmed

James smiled yes he was in my squad james confirmed falklands,ireland ,the gulf and bosnia .

Oh blimey is he emotionally secure asked vicky thinking about James ptsd.

Yes hes sound after his service he bacame a pro boxer and did well be fought for the british title .

Wow really asked vicky now intrested yeah but his promotor conned him and he lost everything his house ,car,wife and kids he ended up homeless and living on the streets .

Awww poor man said vicky,yes agreed james hes ecpected to arrive tomorrow but knowing sherlock we will be early just so you know .

Ok thanks said vicky ill go and clear the glasses from the garden jsmes watched get go watching her wiggle her arse as she went out the door.

Mmmmm thought james what a woman until his thoughts were interupted by his young wife suzi ooooi james put your tounge away.

Nikki moved about the beer garden collecting empty glasses till she came to the edge of the garden .

Their she was a man shed never seen before sat on the pub bench staring out to sea .

Beutiful view isnt it she said to the stranger.

Yes it is he replied without looking round instead he continued to smoke his cigarette and stare at the surfers riding the waves in the distance .

Your sherlock arnt you nikki took a guess seeing his para tattoo on his arm the same as james had .

The stranger now looked at nikki there eyes met for the first time they were grey and had no emition in them yes iam he said see my tattoo did u he asked.

Yes and james told me you would arrive early .

For the first time he smiled nikki thought wow wot a good looking man he must of been un his early days .

It was then sherlock allowed his eyes to trace the curves of her body and it made her tingle for the first time in ages.

Come hun lets go see james said nikki .sherlock nodded took a long puff on his ciggy and flicked it over the cliff and followed her to the pub nice arse he said she turned round thank you she replied smiling but im a married woman holding up her hand with a wedding ring on it.

Yes i love a challange he laughed.

They walked into the pub and james was behind the bar he and sherlock stared at each other like gunfighters forva few moments how are you boss said sherlock james nodded its been a long time son a looong time and with that the two old friends disappeared upstairs with a bottle of scotch.

James young wife suzi looked at nikki wow hes pretty the girls are gonna love him she said .

Yes but a abit arrogant daid nikki .

sherlock settled into the wave running the door and making sure the staff and the strippers were safe.

He declined a room in the old pub preferring to live in a old caravan on the edge of the beer garden over looking the cliff .

He soon became popular amongst the strippers and several of them spent the night in his van with him when the pub had shut especially a busty young irish redhead called candi .

When nikki did the breakfast shifts she started to share a coffee with the emotionally damaged ex soldier.

They used to sit together at the cliff edge watching the surfers catch there waves .

I'd love to learn to surf said sherlock one day he said as he watched the guys in the waves.

I could teach you offered nikki

You said sherlock in a surprised voice .yes my husband taught me she explained but I'm too old said sherlock no your not said nikki he nodded ok nikki thanks .

So the next morning nikki met sherlock on the beech below his caravan with two boards and there lessons began .

He learned quickly and soon he catching waves after catching his first tunnel he came running out of the surf grinning for the first time he looked so young look at you smiled nikki you look so young as she unzipped her wetsuit and pulled it off her shoulders to reveal her 40dd bust covered in tiniest bikini top and for the first time she saw his eyes sparkle as he looked at her hour glass figure.

Omg nikki thank you said sherlock you made me feel so young again she smiled your welcome she said as she felt a tingle in her pussy for the first time in ages .

sherlock settled into the wave running the door and making sure the staff and the strippers were safe.

He declined a room in the old pub preferring to live in a old caravan on the edge of the beer garden over looking the cliff .

He soon became popular amongst the strippers and several of them spent the night in his van with him when the pub had shut especially a busty young irish redhead called candi .

When nikki did the breakfast shifts she started to share a coffee with the emotionally damaged ex soldier.

They used to sit together at the cliff edge watching the surfers catch there waves .

I'd love to learn to surf said sherlock one day he said as he watched the guys in the waves.

I could teach you offered nikki

You said sherlock in a surprised voice .yes my husband taught me she explained but I'm too old said sherlock no your not said nikki he nodded ok nikki thanks .

So the next morning nikki met sherlock on the beech below his caravan with two boards and there lessons began .

He learned quickly and soon he catching waves after catching his first tunnel he came running out of the surf grinning for the first time he looked so young look at you smiled nikki you look so young as she unzipped her wetsuit and pulled it off her shoulders to reveal her 40dd bust covered in tiniest bikini top and for the first time she saw his eyes sparkle as he looked at her hour glass figure.

Omg nikki thank you said sherlock you made me feel so young again she smiled your welcome she said as she felt a tingle in her pussy for the first time in ages .

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

Before nikki knew it her and sherlock fell to the ground in a passionate embrace as there lips interlocked in a sensual kiss .

There tounges stroked each others his hands pulled at her bikini top and freed her large breasts to be thrust into his mouth .

Realising there passion had erupted on a open public beach and not wishing to cause a scene he pulled her to her feet and dragged her into a tiny cave .

Theex soldier pulled his surf board to cover the cave entrance while nikki just stared at her pupil her pussy throbbed as he pulled off his t-shirt to reveal his muscular chest he smiled at nikki as he pulled down his shorts and with a flop his large manhood sprung out in front of him like a weapon.

Nikki dropped to her knees and grabbed his cock in both hands and guided it into her mouth running her twinge over his large bell end before taking his full length into her throat as she sucked him she ticked his solid and freshly shaved balls with her long nails.

After what felt like only seconds she pulled away and slipped off her wet suit and bikini bottoms .

Sherlock smiled at the busty barmaid she was as freshly shaved as he was with a smile she turned away and and leaned against the wave wall without a word he moved up behind her and kissed her long neck sending shivers through her body .

Taking his cock in his hand he guided it to her glory hole he smiled to see how wet it was and he slid tighty into her making her gasp as he stretched her unused pussy wider and wider then he started to pump her deeper and deeper harder and harder his balls slapped against her clit.

Oh god yes sherlock she moaned that feels so fucking .

He grabbed her hair and pulled her face backwards he whispered you can't tell James no no replied nikki not really knowing why .

It was then sherlock body twitched and he pumped harder with long strides and his hot creamy cum exploded deep into her pussy he continued to pump making sure every last drop was in her before pulling out .

She turned to her lover with a smile payment accepted and they both laughed.

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

Dudley

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Looking forward to reading the next chapter

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago