FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex at work

Sex at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otmale5 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Whose enjoyed the pleasure of having sex at work.. who , where when ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iggiandyMan  over a year ago

York

Yep. Worked in a small hotel years ago. Just me and an older woman in the office. There was a small corridor between the office and the owners accommodation and we used to nip in there for sex regularly. Got close to being caught once.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m a chef and I have shagged a few waitresses in the past in store rooms and the coldest place was a beer cellar

I was seeing a girl out of the office when I was an apprentice she gave me a BJ's in the store office

glasgow

Week one .. new assistant.

It was a small obscure office hidden in the depths of a government building. It was my office , right up until I was informed that a new member of staff would start on Monday. Post script to the memo .. show her the ropes .

Monday arrive and so had my new assistant. The office had been tidied , coffee made , with the new mail and files neatly arranged on my desk for the days work.

Efficient worker , good start I thought , great breasts , Wow nice.. This was going to be a very pleasant Monday.

We sat for most of the week , close together as I instructed her as to the work priorities and the need for confidentiality. She turned up early each day smartly dressed , smelling lovely and wearing blouses which highlighted the fullness of her breasts and tight skirts or trousers which showed off her bum so wonderfully.

Buy the end of the week I felt More energised and happier than I had for a while and to my amazement was actually flirting with her . More to my amazement she was enjoying it.

Week two.

The weekend had passed so quickly. On Monday, eager to start work I arrived early. I could smell the coffee, she was in already. I opened the door to see her standing at the filing cabinets with her back to me. She was wearing tight mauve Trousers each buttock so full and firm , she half turned and smiled , coffees on she said.

I sat at my desk and she brought over my mail and a coffee.. Standing before me I couldn’t help notice the tightness around her thighs and a delightful camel toe presented before my eyes. Anything special I have to do today she asked ..

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

my daughter was conseved in work

glasgow

Sounds like a was a good day at work then

glasgow

"Week one .. new assistant.

It was a small obscure office hidden in the depths of a government building. It was my office , right up until I was informed that a new member of staff would start on Monday. Post script to the memo .. show her the ropes .

Monday arrive and so had my new assistant. The office had been tidied , coffee made , with the new mail and files neatly arranged on my desk for the days work.

Efficient worker , good start I thought , great breasts , Wow nice.. This was going to be a very pleasant Monday.

We sat for most of the week , close together as I instructed her as to the work priorities and the need for confidentiality. She turned up early each day smartly dressed , smelling lovely and wearing blouses which highlighted the fullness of her breasts and tight skirts or trousers which showed off her bum so wonderfully.

Buy the end of the week I felt More energised and happier than I had for a while and to my amazement was actually flirting with her . More to my amazement she was enjoying it.

Week two.

The weekend had passed so quickly. On Monday, eager to start work I arrived early. I could smell the coffee, she was in already. I opened the door to see her standing at the filing cabinets with her back to me. She was wearing tight mauve Trousers each buttock so full and firm , she half turned and smiled , coffees on she said.

I sat at my desk and she brought over my mail and a coffee.. Standing before me I couldn’t help notice the tightness around her thighs and a delightful camel toe presented before my eyes. Anything special I have to do today she asked ..

"

Bump

We both have and it was great fun, a massive turn on!

Oh yes very horny to have fun at work in the office or other areas in fact I had the chance earlier this week

when I was 25 I worked in a local chicken factory in Norfolk and had the good fortune to be fucking the nurse who was 15 years older than I. She taught me how to treat a lady to an amazing time. The affair lasted a year.

Hubby sometimes works alone so have gone to meet him a few times

But then the boss put cameras up

By *entman100Man  over a year ago

kent

"Hubby sometimes works alone so have gone to meet him a few times

But then the boss put cameras up "

Maybe the cameras were always there...!!???

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

I worked in a week

Known high street electrical store when I was at college when I was 19 and started dating one of the others who worked there at weekend too

We both worked on a Thursday night too and we had a wee habit off getting a bit naughty in the store room

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Had fun with one of my customers while I was fixing his car was bent over replacing alternator as he groped me was so nice took me in my office and fucked me over my desk was fantastic and his car got fixed and got payed for the job win win I think xxxxx

By *ima66Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Not sure if your would call ‘working the doors’ in Manchester a job, per say but their was a fair amount of blow jobs and meaningless sex at the time...

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

I was an assistant manager in a well known pub in Epsom opposite the race course, I was knocking off one of the married waitresses after 2 weeks of starting there and for the next 18 months, shagging her in the pub over tables the office the laundry room the cellar store room and in the managers flat, as well as in her husband's car and my flat, on the golf course. She was one hell of a shag. Also shagged a couple of the female customers which she wasn't happy about

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

glasgow

Had lots of encounters whilst at work.. one of the more satisfying ones was when I worked with a female colleague. She always wore nice tight clothes . The sexual tensionwas electrifying at times. One day we were in our store room tidying and we kept looking at each other and flirting her full breasts and bum swinging about . I locked the door and we both stripped off and shagged . From that day on we shagged as often as we could .. everywhere we could .

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Had sex in police station with sexy female solicitor. Sadly got caught and bubbled. Embaressing for all.

Was fitting a new boiler for wifes mate one thing led to another was fucking her on bed when wife walked in

Massage couch

Had a thing for a while with a clerk at work.Started at office party and continued for a while in ladies toilets etc at work

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I had to check the visitors car park list with the security guard at work at 4.30 one evening. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a hot black girl 24 yrs old. We exchanged some semi flirty chat and I went home. By 8 p.m. the same evening this beautiful sexy girl was fingering herself naked on Skype for me . I went to her flat on two occasions after that for sex, sucking, fingering, videoing, photographing, drinking . She's since had 2 kids so atm we are just FB friends

By *eloveitsosexyCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Sex at work after hours. Also Pictures of her in lingerie using machines. Fucked her at my desk and with her resting on machines.

By *latharerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow CC

Various places and various jobs.

Funniest one was on a massive pile of clothes in the stock room, that we had taken off the racks in store to put all the boxing day sale stock out.(no stock was harmed in the fumble).

By *ighting 50Man  over a year ago

Retford

We work together everyday there are shenanigans and when visitors come wowser

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Offices in Fife Town, included library where librarian and I would enjoy each other, not when it was open!

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

I moved to a new city to take over a gym as manager a few years ago. First day went fine went home and woke up next day to a text "how was your night out?"... I text back saying fine and who was this etc and that I hadn't been out... Turns out it was the receptionist at the gym who met me when I walked in the day before. She replied "sorry I thought I spotted you in a bar last night"... We chatted back and forward and before long the flirtatious banter was undeniable!

I knew I should nt go their but she was blond, mid twenties, lovely figure and gorgeous looking boobs so when she mentioned I must be lonely in the new city and if I fancied a glass of wine I took her up on the offer.

I headed out to pick her up and parked outside the address she gave me, she came out wearing a little tight figure hugging dress, bare legs and heels. My cock was throbbing by now. We headed to a quiet pub and before long back to mine to fuck her brains out.

We fucked in the gym regularly over those next few months, sounded room, my office, changing rooms, you name it, we christened it....

Happy happy memories!

yes on a couple of occasions.

1st must be about 1995 when me and a then girlfriend had late afternoon sex over my desk in an office I shared with two others who fortunately were not in.

second a few years later was the ex wife while I was locking my bingo club up. She was tiddly..had an all in one dress on and wanted me to have her over a seat in the main auditorium.

Creampied them.both too

By *had69Man  over a year ago

morpeth

A mate and myself fucked 1 of the female cleaners upstairs on a double decker bus at a depot where we used to work. We both had been fucking her separately for a few months when she decided that she would like us both, really dirty little bitch she was

Used to fuck a colleague in a well known sandwich shop we would lock up an nip out the back where there was no camera it was just the stairs upto head office oh an I once met a lass off here and fucked at her work she only worked in an office so it was the normal over the desk over the chair then all fours she was good though

After seven years of medical training and hard work, I was struck off after one minor indiscretion. I slept with one of my patients and now can no longer work in the profession.

Anyway, I suppose being a vet just wasn’t for me in the end.

» Add a new message to this topic