FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > For cuckold couples...

For cuckold couples...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To _hom it may concern, and intrigue.

My name is Paul and I am a very experienced dominant bull _ho seeks genuine cuckold couples. If _e meet, I am hoping that submissive husband _ill be ready to serve you and I drinks as _e chat socially about _hat you are into. With any luck, and if I have read bet_een the lines _ell enough, there _on’t be much you don’t _ant to do. You should be dressed in stockings and suspenders (dressed by your pathetic husband); stilettos; a very short skirt, a _hite blouse, and a leopard print Basque.

Your cuckold _ill be ready to invite me into your home (do not _orry, I al_ays make an effort _hen on a meet). He _ill serve a non alcoholic drink for me, and _hatever your normal tipple is. He _ill then leave us in the living room to get better acquainted. Where upon I give you a bell to ring anytime you need something, you ring the bell, he comes.

As _e get better acquainted, he goes outside to clean my car, and give it the best valet it has had in a very long time. He _ill come back every 10minutes or so to ask about drinks, knocking politely like a maid _ould. After _e have gotten to kno_ one another better, and your pussy is aching for my ra_ cock, I _ill _atch you finger yourself to complete orgasm. You _ill ring the bell and cuckold _ill have to smell and lick your fingers as you tell him the next thing he is going to smell and lick is going to be a _ell used pussy and ass (I notice you are into anal).

We then leave the living room and head for the marital bed...

The _ife leads me upstairs, and _e leave cuckold in the living room on his ass. As I climb the stairs I am able to see right up your short skirt to a freshly shaven peach of a quim. The suspenders neatly curve around the edges of her bum and continue into the short skirt, holding the black stockings I kno_ the cuckold has put on you only hours earlier. There has al_ays been something particularly erotic about making a cuckold dress his beloved _ife like a tart for me to enjoy.

I tell you to sit on the top of the stairs and open your legs _hilst I enjoy eating out from a married pussy that needs licking properly. As I lick and finger your lovely peachy quim, you shudder to another orgasm. I climb the remaining stairs and ensure you are still sat. I unzip my cock, and deftly slide it out for you to suck on, _hich you eagerly do. Within moments, my ability to restrain myself and just enjoy such a fabulous blo_ job is broken. I spaff my load into your mouth. I tell you to go and spit it into your cuckolds face. With your cheeks puffed up, mouth almost dribbling _ith my first hot load, you hurry do_nstairs eager to really humiliate your husband in a hot ne_ _ay.

All I hear from do_n stairs is an audible gag and an ‘ergh’ as you have just spat my filthy concrete onto your husbands face. Follo_ed by ‘if you _ant fucking later, you _ill keep this face make up on you until _e have finished fucking.’

A moment later you appear at the foot of the stairs and you look up _ith _anton eyes. You are desperate for my cock, and you kno_ automatically by the fact that it is not flacid after shooting a load already into your mouth it can do much more than cuckold’s. You come up the stairs and sit yourself back do_n and resume sucking my hard cock. This time I can allo_ myself to enjoy the _etness and _armth of your mouth as you suck my cock. I look do_n and move you hair to see you playing _ith your quim again. You finger yourself to yet another orgasm, crying out _ith my cock still in your mouth.

I pull your hair back and maneouvre you off of my cock and tell you ‘your going to ride my cock and get some real pleasure off of a real man.’ You look up at me and I firmly pull you to_ards the bedroom. It is the first on the right, as you go around the balcony, so your husband told me in one if his many emails to me.

As _e enter the bedroom, I get undressed and lay on the bed, the moment I finish laying do_n your mouth is again on my cock, as are your hands _anking and sucking in a combination rarely surpassed by cuckoldresses. You look up and our eyes make contact, you edge your _ay up my body, kissing my naval, chest, neck and you slide do_n my cockas your tongue sinks into my mouth. I feel your ra_ quim on my cock and I start to t_itch. For once, I am pleased that I came so early previously as I kno_ I am going to be able to fuck for my country this afternoon. You start to ride my cock, slo_ly at first, enjoying every inch, breathing deeply as every time you lo_er yourself you get further onto me. After a fe_ moments, your are used to the size of my cock, and start to ride me a little faster. You moan as the speed increases, before long there is a lovely sound coming from the t_o crotches hitting one another. ‘Harder’ I breathe in the moment. You start getting s_eaty and out of breath. I challenge you to fuck harder than you are doing, goading you by saying ‘come on, my first girlfriend fucked harder than this.’ For some reason this does it for you, you place a balancing hand on my chest and ride me like a fairground ride. I smile at your effort, and kno_ that by the time you run out of steam, you _ont be able to get your breath back before I start pounding that married pussy.

I sit up and grab your back, I bring you do_n and tell you to just rest a fe_ moments mean_hile I make my move and slam my cock into you from underneath. You breathe in sharply and take _hat I have to give. A minute later you are cumming on my cock and you scream _ith unabated passion. I get you off and put you on your hands and knee’s. I fuck you doggy style like Im in a rap video, again your cumming in moments along _ith a comment ‘you are SO much better than cuck.’

That does it for me, Im going to fill this bitch I think...but not before pile driving her. So I turn you over and I raise your legs over your shoulders, and I slide in. With a sharp intake of breath, my cock slides ALL the _ay to the back of that quim. I am so far back I can feel your _omb. I start pumping a_ay, real deep dick action here. You scream and _ail like a banshee, cum a second time then yell ‘fucking fill me.’ Moments after this, I spread my fetch into your _omb.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm.... love it

Great story, finish it off no_!!

_o_......

By *Man  over a year ago

Devon

Great story Paul - right up my street! What happens next?

Great story xx

» Add a new message to this topic