FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gangbang story!

Gangbang story!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok this may be the first time I've posted anything like this and although on the more extreme side of my fantasy it's a massive turn on for me and the idea drives me crazy. Hope it's enjoyed

We just couldn't stay away from each other. It had been a while since we'd stayed the night together but when we did time stopped in a frenzy of passion and we was right back where we'd started. It seemed like the more you tasted and felt my cock inside you the hungrier you was to take it again, and with my obsession with how juicy your pussy was and how much it could take it filled our sex life with the dirtiest talk and fantasies. Anyway, all i had done at home was brag that i had the sexiest nympth i had ever met and laughed about how much i thought you could take. As we wrote to each other i asked if you would like to take my arm to meet a few old friends at a party nearer to me that i hadn't seen for years. The thought of you being able to spend the weekend with me made your pussy tingle so you agreed and we started to make plans.

Well, the Friday finally came and you met me at mine, ringing me as you parked outside in the car. I walked out and couldn't get in the car fast enough. You looked fucking great in a tight black dress and all i could do was whisper it in your ear, flicking my tongue over it as we set off. It wasn't long before my hand squeezed your thigh and slowly worked up, the smirk on your face growing as i laughed knowing you wanted more. You asked who's party it was and which friends would be there. To this i just grinned, ''you'll find out soon enough''. We finally pulled into a large oval drive with several cars already parked. We jumped out and i took you by the waist and led you inside. As we walked into the hall loud music streamed from the living room. We walked in to massive welcomes and before you knew it beer after beer was passing through your hands. Every guy there introduced themselves exclaiming they'd heard so much which made you blush a little but you wasn't kidding anyone, you loved the attention! You danced and swapped touches with each guy you danced with, and even kissed a few of them as i nodded you on, You drank a huge amount of beer and even drank a beer bong empty at one time. and found yourself getting really loose and provocative with the guys. As the party wound down and the majority of the people left we stayed and you enjoyed being the centre of attention as the other girls had left. Everyone of the guys, big/tall/short/skinny wanted to dance with you.

We drank more and more and the next thing you remember was awaking on the bed, nude and covered with sticky dried cum.

It was all over you, in your hair, on your face and chest, your pussy was matted with it. You heard alot of laughter and yelling from the other room. You rose grabbing a sheet to wrap around yourself and walked in the room to see what was going on. I saw you and pulled you onto the couch, ripping the sheet from your hands in front of at least 15 guys. One guy you vaguely remembered said "Hey wait till you see this" and rewound a video they were watching.

As it began you saw yourself on video dancing, guys touching you, stealing quick squeezes of your ass, hitching your skirt up, and you grabbing at two at a time. You saw yourself getting crazy and me taking your dress off and they all screamed and cheered when they saw your bra covered breasts. Your nipples were stiff and very obvious to all. Another unhooked your bra and you shook it off while turning your body for all of us to see. You started kissing me and behind your back  i waved to another who came from behind and reached around to rub your nipples and kiss your neck. You moaned as i sucked your tongue from your mouth and you felt two sets of hands caressing your body. You was grinding into the guy, feeling his cock grow against your arse, and the one behind reached down to pull your hips into him. You offered no resistance and then felt our fingertips along with many more pulling at your thongs as they walked over, ripping them down so you was nude in front of alot of horny men. I pulled you to your knees and you was instantly surrounded by guys  unfastening their jeans releasing cocks of every size and shape, them all pointing in towards your face. you could tell you was d*unk as you would grab a cock in each hand and suck on another, guys nudging each other out of the way, dragging your head so they could feel your warm mouth for themselves. I watched as you gagged,, sucking them deep in your mouth and rolling your tongue around the heads until one forced it down your throat. You looked like a crazy whore sucking cocks and the guys constantly encouraged you but you was also getting turned on sitting on my lap in front of the guys as you watched yourself be a complete slut.

I pulled your hands behind your back and placed my cock in them which you'd already felt digging in your back, holding your arms firmly as the two guys sitting beside you on the couch pulled a leg each, running their hands up your thigh, squeezing firmly until their fingertips reached your wet cummy pussy, both pushing a finger in slowly as a gasp of pleasure escapes your mouth. You continue to watch yourself sucking every cock placed near your mouth. you saw yourself swallowing so much cum it oouzed from your lips, guys pulling at your hair yanking your head towards them while they exploded, the majority of it flowing down your face onto your tits.

As you watch you're lifted and placed onto one of the many cocks waiting which instantly fills you as your weight pushes down. You moan as you grind down on it and grab the first cock placed in front of you, pulling it to your mouth and wrapping your lips tightly, sucking while muffled groans escape. the group was yelling more encouragement to you on the video. You're pulled forward while you slurp hungrily, too many to choose from, one pushing against your ass, their hands all holding you in place until it pops in and you feel every inch fill you. You pull from the cock in your mouth to yell but another takes it place. You're greedy pussy explodes and your orgasms stream over each one as they swap and pass you around, bending you over, mauling you, so much attention! You catch a glimpse of the tv to a similar image and hear yourself screaming for more. You was going nuts watching yourself being passed around and fucked in every hole as you was also being played with again in person. I manage to fuck you one last time, my throbbing desperate cock sliding inside your cum filled ass as you scream until my cock starts to tense and jerk, me pulling you round to pump spunk across your mouth, Your eyes blurry yet still your body is craved for and wanted. watching yourself fucking one after another and sucking the ones watching, seeing your pussy, your arse and your mouth being taken by so many men. You was yelling, screaming in orgasms, demanding for more and more, being fucked and fucked. You turn from the video and look at me with trails dribbling from your mouth down your chin as you licked the last tip clean. This was crazy but a sex starved scene in itself. you was coated in cum. I ask how much youve enjoyed being a nasty slut but you cant even answer slumped against the couch on the floor. we all allowed you to clean up then without you even saying goodbye, just a whimper of a thankyou as I walk you out to the car, kiss you and say my goodbyes before going back in. You sit in the car with the thought of what you had just done questioning yourself but the attention, the desire, the pure filth of each guy wanting you so bad was completely insane for you. you also knew they didn't know you so was a little reassured. . The next weekend you received a call "Hows my sexy little whore, how would you like to watch a dvd this weekend?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Great story part two soon I hope??

Will start thinking something up haha. Not sure if many could take that much attention. Or if they can I haven't met them!

By *imandher2009Couple  over a year ago

hull

hi marie here my 1st gang bang was at a club in sheffield had 27 guys fuck me and over 20 wank over my body mmmmmmmmmmmmmm and to finish night off had my 1st bi fem experience loved it want more fanny to play with

Wow, Marie that's pretty filthy and def a turn on. How did it feel having so much male attention n being covered in so much cum???

By *athanscott8Man  over a year ago

west

Sticky to say the least. I would of gone for fulfilled!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny scenraio probably a bit too much for most females on own but it is the thought that excites

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Still waiting for wife to do gang bang,there wasn't enough guys at club that she fancied so we just had two mmf threesomes,there is always next time

Went to south london swingers 2 saturdays ago. Beautiful girl with short hair probz had every guy in the party filling all her holes from all direction. She wore everybody out before she stopped which id say around 30 guys

. I cum 3 times all in her mouth. If your reading this. I loved it and want more xx

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

I don't think wife would do more than six,saying that she has surprised me before

"Will start thinking something up haha. Not sure if many could take that much attention. Or if they can I haven't met them!"

There are plenty of girls that can. X

"I don't think wife would do more than six,saying that she has surprised me before "

It is always about pushing boundaries just that little bit more each time. 6 is still a fair few though haha.

"Will start thinking something up haha. Not sure if many could take that much attention. Or if they can I haven't met them!

There are plenty of girls that can. X "

Sounds like you know a few?? Or are one of the few?? The fun would be finding out where the line is and how many. X

I have had 7 guys at once before but want more, I love the attention, more the merrier I say.

"I have had 7 guys at once before but want more, I love the attention, more the merrier I say."

I love the idea of a lady getting that much attention. I assume not many can take that much and still want more. Massive turn on, feel free to give me all the details haha

» Add a new message to this topic