FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Beach surprise

Beach surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornado69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

It was a Wednesday morning, the sun was shining for the first time in days and I was aching to put my running shoes on. The route for today was 2 miles across the sea cliffs and back along the beaches. I was more looking forward to the return route as it included the naturist beach.

The run out was hard work as the days temperature rose by the minute. Passing the halfway point I headed back, anticipation grew as I closed upon the beach. Looking down from the cliff top I could already see a number of people on the beach, and a few couples relaxing in the long beach grass and small dunes back from the small breaking waves.

I carefully descended the cliff, each step bringing me closer to the freedom from clothing I seeked. Once safely down I removed my shirt but due to a few "textile" families I kept my shorts on.

Running through the dunes and grass I accidentally stumbled across a couple came enjoying the sun as I took a drink, not looking where I was walking I drank and almost walked into them. She (Lisa) had shoulder length Auburn hair, slim athletic body, and what looked like a slut smooth pussy. He (Paul) was around 5"7' light athletic muscular build, clean shaven and had a smooth semi hard cock that I guessed was around 7" long.

I apologised and said I was looking for somewhere to take a quick break and rest my legs. Paul said it was ok and I sat on the dune infront of them chatting for a few mins and we talked about my run and about the gym. All the time I could see them glancing up my shirts and I realised then that they could see my cock and balls up the legs of my shorts. Lisa lay Infront of me and she gradually opened her legs as we chatted and leaned back in her elbows slowly her pussy cane into full view as lay there looking at me, knowing exactly what she was doing. My cock started to feel uncomfortable strained inside my shirts easier to be released. It didn't go unnoticed as Paul's cock grew to an impressive size, I said it was ashame I didn't have a towel or I would join then and Lisa said I should take my shorts off and enjoy the sun. So I stood up Infront of them both, hooked my fingers under my shorts and slowly lowered my shirts, releasing my bound cock, standing there before them naked and my cock reaching for the sky they both looked up and smiled. Lisa said I could share her towel on one condition, but wouldn't say what that was.

I lay down beside her and Paul said I could touch her tits, so I softly touched her soft body tracing my hands around each of her breasts and teasing her nipples. I watched as Paul's hand slid up her leg to her pussy and she opened her legs to allow his hand to tease her, I watched as his fingers touched her clit and her head dropped back as she moaned lightly. "Her you try" he said and moved his hand away and I traced my hand slowly down her flat stomach until my fingers slid softly over her warm wet pussy. My fingers slid inside her easily, her tight warm smooth pussy engulfed my fingers, teasing her gently she lay back enjoying my touch and gasped as I teased her clit. As she lay back she reached down and took my hard cock in her soft hand, gripping my shaft and stroking my balls, her expert touch and soft pussy to my fingers was heaven. After a few minutes teasing eachother she let go of my cock and took my hand from between her legs.

"Now it's payback" she said and my heart pounded at the thought of fucking this gorgeous woman Infront of her husband under a clear blue sky. She propped herself up on her elbows again and opened her legs wide drawing her knees up and told me to kneel between her legs. I did as any good sub should do and knelt between her wide open legs looking down at her gorgeous body and open welcoming pussy waiting for permission to slide my hard cock between her waiting legs.

"Cum over me" Lisa instructed so I took my hand in my cock and started to wank over her as she and Paul watched.

"Stop" she said and I did as I was told, "I want Paul to wank you off". Before I could say anything he reached across and took my cock in his hand and started carried on where I had left off. I looked down and watched his hand sliding up and down my shaft, he had skills, and Lisa had the biggest smile ever on her face.

"How is it darling?" She asked him

"I think he's close to cumming" he replied.

"Cum over me" she said "I want you to cum all over me" she said.

With that she reached up and cupped my balls as Paul gripped my cock tighter, his firm expert grip had me gasping for breath, Lisa leaned back as Paul said "he's close".

I stiffened and tried to hold back, so I could enjoy it for longer.

"Cum on me" was the last command from Lisa I needed before I let loose a torrent if cum all over her body, I watched as my cum short out hitting her face and tits with the first shot. The second Paul directed over her pussy and he miles the last few drops, I knelt relieved and drained as I looked down at her cum covered body.

Paul let go of my cock and licked some if my cum from Lisa and kissed her. I watched as my cock softened as he licked my cum from her breasts.

"Thank you" Lisa said and they turned their attention to Paul's licking and cleaning so I took that as my cue to leave.

The run back was uneventful apart from trying to keep my wobbly shaky legs stable.

Happy running.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Fabulous story, I wish I was secretly watching this unfold from somewhere in the dunes!

Very hot in more ways than one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic