FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unknown Curious guest

Unknown Curious guest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was away with work and had booked my hotel for the wrong night, I quickly panicked and booked a night on a last minute booking site. I turned up at the place and to my horror, it wasn't a room as I thought, but a room in someone's apartment.

It was too late and I'd had a long day so went along with it. A man, mid 40s answer the door when I returned, he was shorter than me, but looked in good shape. He was pleasant, showed me to my room and where to find everything.

I went out for a lonely meal in the evening and returned back. I saw, Adam, for that was his name, and made my excuses to retire early to bed.

All was quiet in the apartment so I thought I'd grab a quick shower before heading to bed. I was in my pants anyway, so took them off and wrapped a towel round my waste and headed for the bathroom.

I walked in and saw Adam drying himself with a towel. Stood there naked. I froze and Adam smiled. I mumbled sorry and fumbled for the door handle, but I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. I'd never thought of myself as bi, but I could feel my own cock beginning to harden and show through my towel. Adam obviously noticed and his smile turned into a grin, he turned his back to me to try his hair to show his arse, is was pert and looked firm.

I turned the door handle, for Adam to say quietly, you can come closer if you like.

I wasn't myself and was now harder than I could remember. I walked behind Adam and dropped my towel. Sensing I was behind him, he backed up towards me until my cock rubbed against him. I couldn't stop myself, I put my hands around him and caressed his body, before making my way to his shaft, which was also very hard. I kissed his neck and could feel myself pressing my hard cock into his back.

I muttered, I've never done anything like this before.

Adam smiled and led me by the hand to his bedroom. He turned and we kissed, I didn't let go of his cock and continued to rub it. I wanted to suck it, so got down to my knees and tasted it, it was fantastic and I could feel my self wanting him to cum in my mouth there and then.

He gently pushed me away and told me to stand and turn around. I obliged and he leaned me over the bed and spread my cheeks, he started to rim my arse a I nearly came there and then, but managed to contain myself. He gently lubed my arse a little and inserted a finger, then another, I was in heaven. I could feel his cock, but told him I wasn't quite ready for that.

He understood and asked if I wanted to fuck him. I'd never wanted anything more. He told me to sit on the bed and he applied some lube and proceeded to straddle me, it felt great feeling him on top of me, his hard cock looking straight at me. He positioned me and slowly lowered himself, I was inside him and it felt like everything I'd ever wanted. He lowered himself so my full length was inside, we both groaned with pleasure as he started to increase the rhythm, my hands all over him, I grabbed his cock and started wanking it, wanting it's cum over me. He continued to ride until I couldn't hold it any longer, I let go and burst with earthshaking pleasure. I continued to stock his cock while still inside him until he came all over me, over my face, in my mouth and over my chest. We kissed and I lay back exhausted and shaking.

Needless to say. I didn't have much sleep that evening and my bed didn't need making in the morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

More please.

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Mmmmm. Naughty feelings for that unexpected and never to be forgotten (and enjoyed) first time did you change your mind and go on to let him fuck you as well before the night was out.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic