FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > strangers in a hotel room

strangers in a hotel room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we were strangers in a hotel room on a little break. after having a few drinks at the bar. we went to our room her being so shy, and me with my horny mind.

we sat on the bed and kissed and fondled each other. i asked her if she fancied more fun, she replied what type of fun. more than one cock i replied, she said how are you going to do that.

so i got up and turned on the laptop.

went to a swingers site. and put couple looking for guys. she giggled no one will reply to that. i said if some one doz will you play, she said that she has never had more than one cock, at a time. so asked again i don't know she said. so we had three more drinks of vodka and . she was feeling really randy and turned on, so i took the oppertunity to ask her again. do you fancy having more than one cock. she then said to my suprise bring them on. so when we went back to the lap top, we looked up what response we had, and wow there were 22 messages for guys, she just looked at me and said. lets see who's interested then, with a giggle again. as we looked through them profiles she said i have never had a black guy, is it true about what they say about big cocks. just then she said i need the loo. so as she went i sent messages to 12 guys telling them they can come to our hotel room after 10pm giving each guy a 10 mins gap. at 9.45 we started to have fun and wow she was horny as hell as i was fucking her doggy style. i told her i had invited some guys not telling how many of course. she moaned and groaned as i pushed my average cock up and down her wet pussy, just as i was ready to shoot. there was a knock on the door. i jumped up and put a towel around me, leaving her on the bed. playing with her self. i opened the door and there was three guys one black and two white guys. i told them to come in and relax

that they did. she was lying naked on the bed still playing with her self. hey babe look what i got for you. she jumped up and saw these guys. they have come to play with us, so are you up for it. she replied let me go to the toilet and i will let you know. she came back a few moments later. ok she said i will as long as they are wearing durex, but they can spunk in my mouth. great i said

lets have some fun. the guys stripped off. her eyes popped out of her head. oh my god, how am i going to take those cocks. i said just relax and we will take control. like fuck she said grabbing two cocks, she started to wank one and sucked the other. wow i was hooked there my girl sucking and wanking other men. the black guy got her to lie back, and started to to lick her already wet pussy. i had created with my cum. just the she was well away with the cocks. i sat down and watched her giving head to the guys. the black guys cock was huge, compared to mine. he put on the durex, and said to her relax i am going to give you this baby. she took his cock in her hand . and guided it into her pussy ohh she moaned

go on fuck it please. as she shared the cocks into her mouth. just then another tap on the door. i opened it and there was another five guys. come in i said quietly. and oh boy they did in a hurry

when looking down at her sqirming and moaning, they were undressed in a hurry.

she giave a slight glance, bring it on boys , cock after cock she swallowed their spunk. i felt the stranger in this

gangbang. knock on the door again two more guys, come in and enjoy yourself just join in if you can. fuck sake ten guys and me 11 guys in total, i told the black guy to come out of her pussy and let me in. he did i was horny as hell watching her give so much of herself away. i pumped her hard i felt my spunk coming oh fuck here it is i filled her pussy. the guys who came late made up for it, can we fuck her mate they said. i as her if that was ok with her, oh yes please fill me. i said anyone got any durex for the guys, no the black guy had filled them up. he had shot his load three times. from the time we had started. she was so turned on just fuck me please fuck it. so i said do you want creamed baby. yes'ssss

so two of the guys got her to sit on one of there cock while the other. got it up from behind, whooo who two cock at a time they pumped and fuck, she sucked and sucked, all of a sudden one of the guys shouted its coming and boy he did and so did the other filling her hole. wow what have i created a fuck feast horny girl. we layed her on her back and we all started wanking. it was not long before we all shot our load again, in was in her mouth tummy, hair eyes. what a spunk bath. after the fun the guys left as they came. and fun was had by all. she went in the shower to wash the cum away. and when we lying in our bed i said what did you think of your first gangbang, will you do it again she said for sure. will i have to get you tipsy again. no i was'nt tipsy tonight just horny. we love swinging now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love it, bet she did lol

By *aveyf1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

mmm me to great

great story had us both wet and hard.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Tried that add the other week Jo takers. Female from work well gutted

Wow....not sure I could handle that many but sounds great!

» Add a new message to this topic