FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > holiday foursome!

holiday foursome!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My boyfriend and I went over to cyprus where he used to live for 17 years, I wanted to see and know how he was brought up. We arranged a date to go out with his friend and a holiday maker to one of the pubs, we started on a bottle of sambucce and headed off to a club of free bar. The female holiday maker with short red hair, small tits and a great arse told me (fem) all night she wanted me, I really had no clue what she was up to and thought nothing of it, getting more and more d*unk I had wondered where she had gone and found her outside trying to stop a fight, I pulled her away and we sat down and chatted, we then headed off to the beach across the road where our two boys had followed us and made a plan that we are all skinny dipping, me being me just stripped straight off and headed in, shortly followed by my mans hard cock rammed into my wet pussy as I was being fucked hard I asked him I wanted to swap, I want your mate, so he shouted over to ask if this was ok, and there was no problems at all. I then lay on the beach right next to the water with her lay next to me and being fucked by eachothers partners, she started playing with my nipples and this was the point I knew she wanted me, I turned over being doggystyle fucked and threw myself inbetween her legs, feeling the wetness and tightness as I entered my finger deep inside to hear a groan of pleasure. As I looked up, I realised we had about 20 odd greek men watching us feeling their cocks and some of them just wanking away asking to join, we said no and carried on as she turned me over licking my pussy watching my man behind her banging away, that turned me on so much. The fem and I had been told to get up by both boys as they wanked all over our faces with warm hot cum, and licked it off one anothers face, there wasn't a drop left...... I had planned to fuck my man on the beach, but not with another couple! Amazing x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice holiday fun. Hope it carried on through the holiday.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"nice holiday fun. Hope it carried on through the holiday."
it was a shame actually, she was leavin the day after x

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

great story charly xx

» Add a new message to this topic