FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Listening to the room mate (reboot) part 3

Listening to the room mate (reboot) part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

We move into part 3

Part 2 can be found here

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1046839

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please , this is brilliant

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Nantwich

Kelly let out a little moan as my cock ran up and down her pussy before she demanding I put it inside her. I lifted her legs up against my chest before gripping her panties with my finger tips. She lifted her ass up to allow me to pull them off and up her legs until they were being thrown across the room. I then parted her legs and pushed them back down either side of me and onto the sofa.

My hard cock staring at her briefly before it was lowered back down to her pussy, the tip rested at her entrance for a moment as I teased her. It drove her wild, she even tried to lift up to make my cock slip inside but I moved back to stop her so she was teased some more before in one swift motion pushing it fully inside her as she moaned out loudly. Clearly she hadn't expected that but she loved it none the less.

Now my cock was fully inside her and I was holding myself up with my arms as I began to slowly move in and out of her while looking into her eyes. She was quite tight and felt nice. It was almost romantic in a way which was weird given how the situation started but it was nice. I lowered myself down onto her fully, she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and her legs around the top of my ass.

We kissed sensually as I fucked her slowly and gently. For someone so demanding of cock moments earlier she enjoyed the slower sex. I broke the kiss to move to kissing her neck and that worked a treat. Her breathing was heavy in my ear as I kissed her neck, she whispered for me to go harder with my cock. Doing as requested my cock now entered her harder each time to a point where she moaned out each time my cock entered her hard.

Still kissing her neck as I did so she told me "just like that, keep it like that, you're going to make me cum" as I continued like this I wondered how I'd gone from in love with Claire and wanting to be with her to seeing her best friend and now to fucking her younger sister who I'm pretty sure has a boyfriend but was now cumming over my cock as she loudly moaned profanities in my ear.

Once Kelly's orgasm had subsided she told me to take her upstairs. I climbed off her and off the sofa and she followed suit. We stood in front of each other as I watched her reach behind her back and unclip her bra. She then took it off and threw it at me before running off upstairs. I did get a quick glimpse at her little ass before she disappeared through the door. Quickly following up the stairs and into my room but couldn't see her. That's when I heard a voice saying "in here" as I walked into Claire's room, there was Kelly on her bed on all fours with her pussy facing me. "Well! What are you waiting for?!"........

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Dublin

Wow

This could get messy!

S

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

still as good this time around

By *RandyDevilMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *all me SWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Muy bien

By *ough75Man  over a year ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

Just gets better

By *ohnnyal80Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Keep it coming

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

Nantwich

"This is Claire's bed"

"So?"

"It's wrong"

"So you can wank of pictures of her and fuck her sister but being on her bed is wrong?!"

She made a fair point and I did want to feel myself inside her again so got on the bed as instructed. My cock had gone to a bit of a semi but after a little stroke while looking at Kelly's naked body we were all set to resume. I held my cock at her pussy and slowly began to push it inside while moving forward until I was fully inside her. The tightness of her pussy felt good around my cock, it felt like it was gripping me to keep it inside.

Putting my hands on her hips and holding her, I then began to fuck her once again. Slowly at first but she soon insisted on some more speed and with that I began to fuck her faster. She got the occasional ass spank as well fucked which went down rather well, it spurred her on even more and she was more vocal than she was downstairs.

On the face of it she didn't come across as a lady of much sexual experience but she really knew what she wanted and was definitely very dominant. My cock was leading my brain at this point though so I did exactly as she demanded, when she demanded. She was definitely a lot more in control of her sexual encounters than Claire was and I liked it. At this point we were fucking hard and fast in doggy and I was wondering how much longer I could last.

Luckily at that point she have me a respite, well I thought she did as she moved off my cock to turn around and taste herself on it by sucking my cock as I knelt. It wasn't much of a respite though as her oral skills were out of this world and she drove me to sensations I didn't even know were possible from a blowjob. Her tongue ran up and down my cock before every now and again going down over it and taking the whole thing in at once.

I've never been deepthroated before and I know my cock isn't as big as some guys out there but she took it all as if it was nothing. Kelly mixed it up well to run her tongue around my shaved balls and she knew exactly how to hit the right spots there too. It was hard to keep my composure while she did it but I just about managed before she said "break time over, get on your back"

Of course I did as I was told and she climbed on top of me. She took hold of my cock, held it at her pussy and said "I'm going to ride you hard until you shoot your load inside me" and with that she pushed all the way down on my cock........

Amazing story, looking forward to more

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

Brilliant

Dublin

Wow

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Awesome!!

By *appyChap91Man  over a year ago

Hull

By *ig TennentsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nantwich

Straight away she began bouncing hard and fast on my cock as I watched her petite boobs bounce up and down with her as her hands pressed on my chest. My breathing had gotten heavier and she was moaning each time she slammed down on my cock. Fighting hard against the urge to cum but it was becoming greater and great. She knew it as it reflected in my facial expressions, trying to think of anything else just to make this session last longer. Eventually she stopped as I tried to catch my breath back with a sigh of relief.

However she sat up straight and began to grind on my cock instead. As I discovered with Jen this is like my sexual kryptonite in the bedroom and I knew I was done for. Announcing to her that I was going to cum, she got excited and grinded a little faster. My breathing was now heavy and fast as the impending orgasm built up. I managed to mutter out "here it.." Before the first jet of cum left my cock and fired up into her pussy in a release of pure ecstasy.

Kelly moaned out in pleasure as the jets of my cum continued to shoot up inside her, her pussy pulsating around my cock as it did so until eventually my orgasm subsided and I was left feeling a little light headed. She leaned forward to give me a quick kiss before lifting herself off my cock and walking into Claire's en suite and into the shower. She left the door open so I could watch her clean herself up after our session.

I lay on the bed watching her shower after I had cleaned myself up with some tissue, watched as she dried herself off and then walked back to the bed. Kelly then got under the covers and told me to do the same. There we were, in Claire's bed. Me on my back with Kelly cuddled up to me from the side as well both drifted off for a post fuck nap.

Upon waking up we shared a little kiss and I kind of wanted to know why this all happened but I resisted asking in case it didn't again. However it was Kelly with the questions, she reached down with her hand to her clit and told me to tell her how all this started and she wanted to know everything while she played with herself......

Dublin

Wow

swansea

Dirty bitch

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

scotland

This is great.

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

Amazing story

close

London

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Chichester

This keeps getting better

paisley

Newtownards

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ood to share!Man  over a year ago

Newport

Nantwich

I pulled the duvet across to watch her rub her clit as I told her everything from the beginning of this story right up until she walked in. My cock was hardening as I told Kelly about how I wanked over her sister fucking strangers, to watching her, to watching jen to then fucking Jen and the photos/videos she sent. She noticed my cock was hard and told me to wank a little with her while we looked at the videos.

Of course we only looked at photos and video's of Jen and not her sister but it was really quite horny masturbating together over Jen's explicit content. We'd probably been doing this for 5 minutes before a series of messages CE through from Jen. I opened them first to check before showing Kelly but they were all of her. The first couple were some naked selfies of her that we looked at together.

Then there were 3 video's, the first was of her sucking on a thick cock but filmed by the guy. It was amazing watching her tackle that thing. The next video was again filmed by the guy and he was fucking here from behind with it as she moaned loudly at the size of it. I'm pretty sure she was actually cumming in the video, it sounded like she was. Then lastly the video was again filmed by him but this time he was shooting a big load over her face.

We watched the 3 video's on loop for a few minutes before I had decided that was enough masturbation. There was this beautiful 18 year old lady here and so I climbed on top of her without saying a word and slid my cock straight into her pussy. She seemed excited by my forward thinking and we were soon fucking hard and fast as she was wrapped around me. This was no take your time fuck, it was definitely going to be a quickie.

Our skin echoed around the room as we went at it like rabbits in mating season, we both knew I wasn't going to last too long this time but I held off long enough to bring Kelly to orgasm before she yelled out "fill me, fill me now" and with that we both came together before I collapsed on her as she said into my ear "I wish my boyfriend was this good"

So I was right, I thought she had a boyfriend but I just smiled as she said that. She then followed up with "he's bigger than you but he doesn't have a clue what he's doing" I wasn't sure what to say to that but she informed me this will be happening more often. Oh god, I was already sneaking around with Jen from Claire now I have to sneak around with Kelly from both of them? I needed a lie down......

Dublin

Brilliant

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

I loved this before and just read through the whole story. Damn I forgot how good this was. Please don't stop posting.

London

Doncaster

Excellent you lucky sod

paisley

Newtownards

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

close

swansea

Bravo

Torbaydos

Awesome

By *huckMan  over a year ago

Portlaoise

One of the best stories on here

Great stuff

By *aptain BarbarossaMan  over a year ago

Hampton, Pboro

Bloody amazing!!

Nantwich

Luckily Kelly was off to start uni in a few weeks as I am not sure I'd be able to keep up with all this. She did however decide she was staying the night, she also decided she wasn't going to get dressed. So she went downstairs naked to make us a drink to apparently keep our energy up. I was just freshening up in my room and sitting Claire's bed out then I would join her.

I was only wearing boxers as I came down to meet her, however she wasn't in the kitchen. She was in fact stood in the hall way talking to Dave and Sarah from next door. I nearly slipped over in shock when I saw them there, Kelly just chatting to them as if she wasn't completely naked. It turns out they were coming over to comment on the noises from Claire's bedroom.

The explained how they thought it would be more peaceful because Claire was away but that hadn't turned out to be the case. As it happens their bedroom is opposite Claire's and her headboard makes quite a noise against their wall. It was weird as they didn't seem angry about it but they had been looking forward to the quiet. Kelly offered them a drink to apologise and showed them to the living room.

"I'll make the drinks, you go put some clothes on" I said to her. "It's fine, they don't mind a naked lady do you guys?" And just walked off to get some drinks. I literally had no idea what to say to this strange situation but I went upstairs to get dressed before coming down to meet them in the living room. Just moments before Kelly walked back in, still naked, with the drinks.

She then just sat down on the chair and apologised for both her and her sisters bedroom behaviour. "Oh, your Claire's sister?" Said a stunned Dave. "Oh yeah, I just came over to pick something up and one thing led to another. I'm sure you two can relate?" They both nodded and laughed. It seemed like it was only me who was uncomfortable, several times I caught Dave checking her out but more surprisingly I caught Sarah checking her out as well........

London

Doncaster

Don't stop there

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Very nice

This is one of the best stories to date.

Stourbridge

This could be a interesting point in the story

SPALDING

More more more

swansea

Indeed

By *akspeedCouple  over a year ago

blackdown hills

Oh, well hello there from the left field!!!

Torbaydos

paisley

close

Near MK

Newtownards

Dublin

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Nantwich

Kelly knew their eyes were running over her body and she didn't mind one bit of course. I could see her mentally undressing them both and her eyes had noticed Dave's bulge in his pants and Sara's nipples were poking through the material in her top. Could it be that that were both turned on by her? Everyone must pretended not to have noticed all the things going on in what was an otherwise regular conversation.

Until Kelly got up to get more drinks and as she walked past Dave she said "and I want that thing under control by time I come back or else" referring to his bulge. He got all embarrassed at the situation and that she had just pulled him up on that. He looked at Sarah almost apologetically but she just smiled and said "it's only natural, she has a great body". Both of us were taken a back by that, especially Dave. It's clear they'd never discussed that before.

They were just your regular polite next door neighbours really who just didn't picture Sarah saying something like that. I mean sure she was a pretty lady and had a good body from what you could see but she's not really the flaunt it typed. Neither of them are, they're very conservative in their attitude almost to an old fashioned style. I didn't see their initial reaction to Kelly of course but in the time I've been here they just ignored the fact she was naked, Dave's cock aside of course.

Kelly returned and gave everyone another drink and said to Dave jokingly "I see he's still happy to be here then" once again referring to his cock. "There's no need to be shy it's just the body, I've seen one before, look" and then pointed to me and said "take off your pants". I didn't really know how to react but she quickly followed up with "no, both of you stand up over there".

Of course neither of us moved but she repeated in a more stern tone. Again we didn't know what to do but after the 3rd time she said it we got up and stood against the wall in front of them. "Right, pull those pants down and you'll see what I mean".

To be honest I had no idea what she meant and after Sarah gave him the ok, Dave began to undo his jeans. I waited for him to pull his pants down and then followed suit.

As soon as his boxers were pulled down a big hard cock sprang out. I was only semi hard but he was still visibly bigger, how have we never heard them going at it before with a cock that size? "See, it's totally natural, just part of the human body. An impressive part I must say" I don't know how big he was but he looked at good 10" and fairly thick, he also still looked highly embarrassed. Maybe it's because he had an erection in front of his girlfriend from looking at another woman I'm not sure but this definitely wasn't the end of Kellys fun.......

Doncaster

Excellent keep it coming

Stourbridge

yeah....keep me cumming

cheltenham

Definately getting more interesting!

S

close

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

Wow, great story!!

Dublin

London

SPALDING

I can't get enough of this

By *ungfunfellaMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Awesome story mate I love the roommate listen in we even do door open no shame wanks

paisley

Nantwich

Kelly walked over to Sarah and sat next to her. We watched as she put her hand on Sarah's thigh and slow ran it up her leg until she reached the top, pushing up Sarah's skirt in the process to expose her panties a little. My cock got a little harder at this sight and Sarah didn't complain at all. She just let it happen, which surprised me. Kelly then leaned in for a kiss and much to even Dave's surprise, Sarah began to kiss her back. Raising her hand to Kelly's face as she kissed back passionately, meanwhile Kellys hand had placed on Sarah's side.

I was now rock hard watching them kiss, they were both definitely into it as much as each other and we both enjoyed it too. Kelly's hand drifted a bit to the bottom of Sarah's top and then underneath the bottom of it. It wasn't long before her hand was moving back up again but this time underneath the top and all the way up until she had a handful of Sarah's left boob.

We could see her massaging Sarah's boob under the top as she let out a little moan. It was a bit tight under the top, so Sarah helped her out by breaking the kiss to remove her top and throwing it on the floor. Kelly now had easy access to her boobs and I had a nice view of them in her pushup bra. I would say Sarah was a C cup and her body was nice and tanned, I didn't see any tan lines around her bra though so maybe she is naughtier than she makes out.

I thought Dave might say something about her taking off her top in front of us but then again he had his cock out and was probably enjoying the stereotypical male fantasy of two ladies together. It wasn't long before Kelly was reaching behind Sarah to unhook her bra which also found itself quickly on the floor. Sarah's fully, juicy boobs now hung freely and there wasn't a tan line in sight.

Kelly then began to take turns kissing and massaging Sarah's boobs while Sarah tilted her head back and began breathing much heavier than before. The odd moan left her mouth as she enjoyed the pleasure of her erect nipples being sucked and teased. This was so horny to watch that I could feel the pre cum starting to ooze out of my cock a little as I was desperate to join in. Luckily that was when Kelly said to Sarah "the guys look lonely, don't they?"........

By *ough75Man  over a year ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

Wow can’t wait for more

Newtownards

London

Stourbridge

Dublin

close

By *ocal_lad_samMan  over a year ago

thurrock

What a story

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Poole

Omg hope it isn’t long til the next bit am so horny now

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

swansea

Great writing

Nantwich

She took Sarah's hand and walked them both over to us. She stood in front of Dave and she put Sarah in front of me then helped her down onto her knees before saying "let's show them how good our lips are, I want to taste your gorgeous man's big cock" and with that she took hold of Dave's erection and began to stroke it a little "mmm he's big" she moaned out.

Sarah then took hold of my cock and began to slowly stroke it as my balls contracted a little. She gave a good handjob, Dave is a lucky guy. Almost in unison they began to suck on our balls while still stroking us. We were both freshly shaved but Dave's balls hung lower than mine, much to Kelly's pleasure. I felt my balls reacting to Sarah's tongue as she expertly licked and sucked on them, she's definitely not as innocent as you'd have her believe and knew exactly what she was doing.

I looked to see Dave's face to see if he was enjoying a new woman on his cock, his eyes were closed and his breathing becoming heavier as he enjoyed Kelly's touch. Again almost in unison they pulled our cocks down so the tips were at their mouths, before running their tongues all around the our swollen heads. I'm not usually much of a fan of blowjobs but I would definitely want more of this from Sarah.

I watched as my cock began to disappear inside her mouth until it was fully inside. She had no problem taking it all and running her tongue around it while it was in her mouth before pulling back. They were both soon bobbing up and down on our cocks as I gently held Sarah's head and played with her hair. Kelly occasionally breaking the blowjob to say how big Dave was and how lucky she is.

Truth be told we were all a little lucky here as I had the lips of my beautiful nextdoor neighbour around my hard cock, Kelly had a nice big cock in her mouth and the other two go to go home and enjoy that every day. Kelly was firmly in control of the proceedings as she made them both break the blowjobs, our hard cocks standing there all wet as she said to Sarah "let's get you out of the rest of those clothes and have some of our own fun.........

Hot hot hot

[Removed by poster at 07/08/20 12:26:01]

cheltenham

Fantastic

Newtownards

swansea

Bravo

paisley

SPALDING

Oh yes.... made my cock hard catching up on this

Near MK

London

Dublin

Well that escalated quickly!

S

close

Doncaster

Getting better each time keep it coming

Torbaydos

Wow

By *uggydomMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Nantwich

Kelly stood facing us with Sarah in front of us with her back turned. They held each other for a brief kiss before Kelly reached around to find the zip at the back of her skirt. She unzipped it before slowly pulling the skirt down to expose what was very clearly a nice tanned gym as, Sarah definitely didn't skip her squats. Kelly then let the skirt drop to the floor as I turned to Dave and said "damn she's got one of the most beautiful asses I've ever seen, how do you keep your hands off it?" He just laughed in return.

Kelly then put her fingers inside the waistband of Sarah French panties and slowly moved them down over her ass, ordering her to bend over as she did. We watched as he pussy came into view for the first time and her panties were dropped to the floor. She stepped out of them and her skirt and was guided back to the sofa where she was lay down with her head on the arm of the sofa.

Kelly then spread Sarah's legs open so we could see her shaved pussy in all it's glory, she looked quite wet. Kelly then moved her thumb towards Sarah's clit and began to rub it slowly as Sarah closed her eyes and began to moan softly at the touch. We were just stood watching on until Kelly ordered us to move a bit closer and start wanking ourselves off over them.

We were off course still rock hard and wasted no time beginning to wank over the ladies having fun together. Sarah's clit was soon being rubbed faster as two fingers, shortly followed by a 3rd made it inside her from Kelly's other hand. The previously mentioned soft moans were no longer soft as she was now much louder and her body was wriggling slightly under the double handed pleasure. Me and Dave were actively stroking ourselves as Sarah announced she was going to cum.

Much to our delight her orgasm began to build up and she was soon biting down on a cushion to try and keep quiet as Kelly's handy worked pushed her over the edge. She threw the cushion away in pleasure and we listened to her moans as her orgasm came over her. How I've never heard them fucking before I'll never know as she isn't quiet at all. It was extremely horny watching her writhe around in pleasure until her orgasm has passed.

With that Kelly took hold of her legs and pulled her down the sofa a little bit, before getting off it herself. She then walked towards Sarah's head, turned around and climbed on top of her so her pussy was above Sarah's face. Without saying anything she lowered herself down and began to lick Sarah's pussy in 69. At first Sarah didn't do anything but she eventually grabbed Kelly's ass with both hands and pulled her down. She then began to lick Kelly's pussy and they were now both licking each other in 69......

SPALDING

Oooooh yes

Dublin

Wow

London

By *Bigal.Man  over a year ago

attlebourough

Newtownards

swansea

Yummy

Poole

This just gets better and better

By *ountrylad400Man  over a year ago

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

close

paisley

Hampton, Pboro

Nantwich

I've never watched two ladies playing with each other before so to be watching them lick each others pussy's right in front of me while I wanked was such a horny experience. Dave definitely looked to be enjoying himself, a little too much I think as his breathing has become quite heavy. All 4 of us were breathing pretty heavy and the ladies all be it muffler, were definitely moaning to each others tongue.

I can't believe I've lived next to these all this time and never knew they were like this, or maybe they aren't usually and Kelly has just brought it all out in them but I'm looking forward to telling Jen about this and maybe getting her involved. Dave broke me out of that thought as he was definitely losing the battle and just as Sarah began to cum Dave announced he needed to.

I don't think he knew where to shoot his load but just as he got to the ladies he was at the point of no return. Standing at Kelly's head the first jet of cum fired out of his cock and down her back, it was a heavy shot of cum. He continued with a couple more heavy jets of cum before curving off a bit but he had absolutely covered the back of Kelly's hair with his load. She didn't care and just carried on giving oral.

Dave then just sort of stood there with an ever softening cock, it felt weird now just being the only one wanking but of course he wasn't watching me he was watching his girlfriend's pussy getting expertly worked by Kelly's tongue. Had she been with a lady before or was she just doing it how she likes it? Either way it was having the desired affect on Sarah which was pushing me ever closer to the edge. I turned to Dave and asked to cum on her tits, he gave his permission as I walked closer to them. Kelly then sat up to expose Sarah's tits to me as I squatted down a bit just in time to blow my load over her boobs.

"Doesn't she look good with another man's load over her?" Kelly asked Dave to which he agreed, meanwhile she had his cum all still in her hair. Wow what an experience that was and very unexpected. Kelly told us to get dressed while her and Sarah went to shower and clean our loads off them. God knows what they were getting up to but they were up there nearly an hour before I heard Kellys voice asking me to come upstairs for a moment........

Heaven!

S

Doncaster

That's great keep it coming

London

Newtownards

Near MK

upstairs for what

Chichester

It keeps on getting better

Hampton, Pboro

"It keeps on getting better "

It certainly does!!

Great stuff

Dublin

Wow

swansea

Lucky guy

Nantwich

I went upstairs to find Kelly stood outside my bedroom door, she looked at me and said "she's in there ready for you, leave the door open it's your turn to be heard" and then walked down the stairs. As I looked round the door, there was Sarah lying on my bed with her legs open. She beckoned me in and my cock began to stiffen in my pants as I walked closer to her, no idea how this arrangement came about but I went with it.

I began to remove my clothes as I got walked over to her until I was stood at the end of the bed, naked with a hard cock. Sarah was rubbing her clit as she had watched me walk over and then with her free hand threw a condom at me. I watched her masturbating as I rolled the condom down over my cock before getting on the bed with her and shuffling closer. My balls ached from the 3 sessions I'd already had today but I wasn't going to turn down such an open invitation.

With my cock hard over her pussy I leaned forward to kiss her, she kissed back passionately. Sarah was a good kisser and I lowered my ass down as we continued until my cock was resting at her pussy. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I hooked mine under hers, I wriggled around a bit to make sure the tip of my cock was at her entrance, even a tiny bit inside her.

However before I got chance to begin pushing it in, she wrapped her legs around me and squeezed so my cock was pushed inside her. I went with it so I was fully inside her in one go, she moaned as I entered her. I don't know why but I asked her "are you sure Dave is ok with this?" To which she replied "just shut up and fuck me!" Very demanding for such a polite lady but I was more than happy to do as I was told and began to lift my ass up and down slowly as we began to fuck.

She wasn't as tight as Kelly but she felt just as nice to be inside as well began to build up a little bit of a rhythm. That was when she said to me "harder, make them hear us" doing as I was told, I began to fuck her harder and harder but still fairly slow. This time it was my headboard hitting the wall as Sarah's moaning got louder by the second. I did wonder what Dave made of all this but I'm sure Kelly was making him feel comfortable while I fucked his girlfriend........

Near MK

Dublin

London

close

Hampton, Pboro

cheltenham

swansea

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Love this.

Chichester

Brilliant

Torbaydos

Doncaster

Anymore to come?

By *ountrylad400Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Nantwich

Sorry been busy with work, the updates will resume tomorrow

Near MK

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Nantwich

We were going at it hard and slow in missionary whilst wrapped tightly around each other. Sarah's moaning getting louder and louder, to a point where I again wondered how we'd never heard them at home before. "Now give it to me fast, make me cum" she demands I knew this was going to turn it more into a quickie but I did as I was told and increased the pace a lot.

We were now fucking hard and fast, the bed felt like it was moving as we fucked and was making hell of a noise, as was Sarah. Kelly and Dave would definitely be hearing all this clearly as Sarah screamed out "keep going just like that, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" as her finger nails dug into my back and her legs more tightly wrapped around me. She'd gone from the submissive polite lady that walked through the door to a sex craved dominate woman who was calling all the shots.

After she finished cumming she told me to take her doggy style and soon had herself on all fours with her pussy up in the air waiting for me. I was still catching my breath from the last few minutes when I entered here again. Hoping for a bit of respite that wasn't to come as she again demanded it hard and fast "give it me as hard and fast as you can, make yourself cum for me, I want it all over me"

I grabbed her hips and did as told, fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. The sounds of our bodies colliding with each other as well fucked as so loud that it even drowned out her moans a little bit. That was until I told her I needed to cum, she pulled off me and jumped on the floor. "All over these please" she said while pointing at her boobs. She watched eagerly as I wanked myself off until my orgasm built up and exploded over her. There wasn't as much cum as normal as I'd cum a few times today already but there was enough for her.

Once we caught our breath we went downstairs, my cum still on her as well walked in the living room to see Kelly Stroking Dave's cock on the sofa. We got there just in time to see him shoot his load all over himself. "So did you two have fun?" Kelly laughed. We didn't need to answer as everyone knew. Sarah then picked up her clothes and said she was exhausted and heading for bed. She then just walked out the front door holding her clothes and went next door. Dave quickly grabbed his and ran around to their front door to not be seen.

She wasn't the only one exhausted as I was spent after 4 sessions in one day. Kelly came up and shared my bed for the night but nothing else happened and she left before I woke up. Just as well as Claire was due back but turns out her flight was delayed. I had to go to work so I drove her car to the airport then someone from work took me back home to get mine as Claire was due to arrive in the afternoon. That afternoon turned to evening, which turned to night though. Just as I was about to go to bed she walked through the door, it was raining outside and her white top was soaking wet, she had no bra on and I could clearly see her boobs and nipples as she walked in the front door........

Doncaster

Can't wait to hear more

Dublin

Wow

cheltenham

Nice place to leave it.... hopefully not for too long

Chichester

Love wet tops on boobs!

Mmmm

S

London

Hampton, Pboro

Excellent story!

Torbaydos

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

close

Nantwich

Cheers everyone, see you in part 4