FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Biggest fuck up

Biggest fuck up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ice_genuine_guy OP   Man  over a year ago

lincoln

So Iv noticed on here recently there’s been a lot of chat about cuckold and hot wives, so I thought I’d share a little bit about my past and how o made what I consider to be my biggest fuck up. The start of this is true, I will say what I actually did and then I will play out the fantasy of people are interested?

I was 20 at the time, nothing special to look at, very ordinary really, I was also going through a dry spell. I was at a friends wedding when I saw sam she was beautiful, 26 years old, 5ft tall in gold heels and a lovely dress showing of her size 8 figure and fake 32E tits (she told me sizes later) she was with a guy so I didn’t go over when I first saw her. As the night went on we began talking, Iv have no idea how. I said I was staying at the hotel we were in, and invited her back, she accepted the invite. Maybe I’d d*unk quite a bit that night as even after an amazing blow job and eating her pussy I was able to fuck her lovely tight pussy for ages. Eventually cumming in her mouth, he request as I was bare back and she wasn’t on the pill. The next morning she dressed and left after I gave her my number. An hour or so later she text me asking if I was still there as she’d forgotten her bracelet, she came back to collect it. For the next few week we talked often, however we lived about 4 hours drive apart.

A few weeks later we decide to meet up as she was in going to be in Manchester, a bit closer, for a night out with some drag queen friends. I thought we had a good weekend with a bit of fucking, but I still didn’t cum in her and after the first night she bought some condoms, I think she got sick of swallowing my cum. After that weekend she decided I was too immature for her. We had a few weeks of not talking until she asked me randomly to go and visit her. Naturally I jumped at the chance. We had a lovely weekend, she was staying in a guest house so we were either out for food or walks, or in her room fucking once again, of course I was made to wear a condom.

We continued to visit each other every couple of weeks, but our routine was always very similar, but we began to get more comfortable in bed, we began to use her rabbit and butt plugs, she would dress up occasionally, she knew I loved stocking etc. We even began to talk about out turn ons and sexual pasts, she revealed that she could squirt and this was very new for me, but over a few sessions I managed to get her squirting. She confessed she thought a couple of my friends were hot, and that she liked spontaneous sex, and the best she’d ever had was while away in France in the middle of the Louvre with a guy she worked with called Phil. She confessed that she loved knowing guys fancied her, and loved attention. I was extremely turned on to hear all this. I thought we’re were getting closer, but we began to argue a lot, we were on and off all the time and I’d really wasn’t going well.

I gave her some space for a few weeks and eventually she asked me to go and see her again, I gladly agreed and took a Friday off, so I could be with her by 5 that evening. She message me as I was driving down to say that she would be meeting a friend so may be a little late back, but wait in the pub down the road and she would pick me up 6-6:30 ish. I sat alone in the pub on my phone drinking until she finally turned up at half 7. This evening attracted a comment from the bar man saying no wonder I was siting there looking miserable but he would have sat there too if he knew a girl like that was coming to meet him. Anyway we went back to hers and after a few weeks I was very horny so we were soon getting steamy, I took off her jeans and discovered she was wearing stockings, I was so turned on I didn’t question it, but as I kissed down her body, she stopped me, which was very unusual as she loves her pussy being licked. But she put a condom on me and we fucked a few times that night. The next day I began thinking, something was wrong. Sam was acting off and I didn’t know why. Being young and stupid at the time I decided to check her phone when she went for a shower. I found messages to phil, I went back a while but there was some very naughty texts there, there was a picture I will never forget too, Sam was laid on her bed naked and the text just said come and get it. My mind raced, I was angry, I was horny, I was jealous, I felt sick i didn’t know what to do. The final text was sent this morning, from Sam to Phil simply saying thanks for last night, you were amazing as always. I put the phone back and began to think what to do. Should I confront her? Not a minute later sam came back into the room fresh from the shower, I went to speak but she dropped her towel and I admired her body as she began to do her hair.

This is still true, who would like more?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By * mile from the toonMan  over a year ago

NE5

Love to hear more

lincoln

We spent the day together, but I couldn’t enjoy it, knowing I’d been left in the pub after a 4 hour drive while she was getting fucked by Phil. That night I was able to confront her, I asked if she’s been fucking him, she said no, I told her I’d seen her phone and she just started crying and apologising to me. She said she didn’t want too but couldn’t resist him, that he was the best Fuck she had ever had, he was the only guy who had ever actually made her cum. I tried to be grown up and mature about this, saying that I was pissed off but we could work through it, she seemed relieved. They night we were very close, it felt like we’d moved forward in our relationship and we’re becoming stronger. I went home the next day feeling great about me and Sam. Sadly it was short lived, we soon began to argue again, I was surprised a couple of weeks later when she asked if she could come and see me early Saturday morning, usually when we met it was on a Friday due to the drive, of course I said yes and she arrived a few hours later we had a few drinks and began to talk, she apologised but admitted she’d seen Phil again a couple of days before, but I needn’t worry, he’d text her last night saying it was off he wasn’t prepared to leave his daughter and gf for Sam. I didn’t know how I felt again here, on one side I was happy as I had her to my self, but a couple days ago she’d fucked Phil, again. But we had a good few day together, we fucked as we used to, with me bagged up, I though we even got better, I told Sam not to fake, to tell me what she liked etc so maybe I could make her cum too. We departed happy and resumed regular visits. We started again on what each other liked and began to get more compatible, she confessed again to liking being spontaneous, I kept that in the front of my mind. We even did a meet the families, she stayed with my family for Xmas and new year, it mostly went smoothly apart from one argument after we’d had a few too many drinks, but we soon made up. A few weeks later we were on going food shopping, on the way into tesco I pulled her into the disabled toilets and pinned her against the wall kissing her, seconds later she was bent over the sink as I fucked her hard and fast, cumming in her for the first time ever. We carried on with our shopping as though nothing had happened, until we got home, Sam went ballistic that I’d cum in her! She said she wasn’t on anything and phil was the only guy who could cum in her......

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Nice x

lincoln

We had a blazing row, I said that I thought all that was over, she said it was but she still loved him and felt a connection. We eventually tired ourselves out arguing. Again I thought I’d be mature, I said that I wasn’t going to try control her, if she wanted too she could fuck anyone she wanted, but she had to make them bag up. She had hinted earlier in the relationship that we could be open, or rather she could and I’d be faithful, this was reinforced on NYE as I’d had 2 girls flirting with me while we were out and Sam hadn’t liked that. I said that if that’s what she wanted then so be it. Over the next month we drifted apart, when I know it was coming to an end I thought I’d be selfish and asked for some movies off her laptop (these were the days before Netflix) she said that was fine. To save time I dragged and dropped everything across. This happened to include more than films, there were some old photos from about 2 years before, of her with her ex, who actually looked very similar to Phil, I knew who is was as shed done some private topless ones that shed shown me and I’d seen these by accident and asked about them. I couldn’t wait to get home and be able to see them all, any time I wanted! Needless to say we didn’t last much longer and finally decided to call it a day. We saw each other 18 months later as I moved near her, and she moved away 2 weeks after (to get away from Phil) so we only had time for a single meal date and a kiss, nothing more, but she did tell me that Phil had got her pregnant but she had an abortion to save his relationship, we stayed in contact for a week or 2, then I asked her about a Facebook comment from one of her ex’s, she said I still needed to grow up and we haven’t talked or anything since. I still have those pictures and can’t help but blow my load is seconds when I see them.

That’s the end of the true bit. Should I go I to a fiction bit?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to see her. Great read!

lincoln

For the fantasy but we will assume that we began speaking again a month later, Sam is now settled in her own house and new job, I have settled into a flat and my new job too, we are only 2 hours apart now so hope we can see each other more.

We went back to dating, we met each weekend and always did something together, we had a good laugh and grew closer. I was falling I love and controlled my urges to try and fuck here, but she always looked amazing, I was wanking like a horny teenager to try and control myself. Sam seemed happier in herself. Her new job was going great, I was hoping she wasn’t talking to Phil anymore after the way he treated her. We got to the stage where I was meeting her friends, some male some female but we seemed to be progressing along nicely with an actual relationship. All was good for the next few weeks and we finally began having sex again, with me being made to wear a condom natually. I didn’t like too but was to scared to question this with her as it was going so well. Well I thought it was anyway, 1 weekend my suspicions were aroused however......

lincoln

She said not to go down until Saturday as she was going out with her friends, I found this odd as we usual do that together. May have been my suspicious mind, but I drove down anyway and got a hotel not too far away, I took a taxi to her house and crept round the back, it was about 7 now and she was getting ready, sadly I could only see the down stairs of The house from so close and to stand away may have aroused suspicion. She left about 8 in a taxi looking gorgeous and slutty, she had on her black and red laboutins and a tiny skin tight red dress, it hardly covered her lovely ass and it was only the silicone implants that kept her tits in. She had never dressed that revealing for me before. I saw the taxi drive away and decided I had a few hours and was lucky enough to find and open window, I climbed in and began to look around, there was nothing out of place down stairs. Moving up stairs nothing jumped out immediately, her underwear drawer was as usual, I took the opportunity to look through some of the drawers, I found check her sex you drawer, again nothing was different. Then I noticed a box sticking out from under the bed, I pulled it out and opened it, it didn’t contain many things, a few lingerie sets, I had never seen and 2 other dresses of a similar fashion to tonight’s ensemble. I noticed her washing basket was unusually full, I began to hunt through looking for her worn knickers, again nothing odd, just a few more pairs than usual. I began to doubt myself, was I just being paranoid? I unlocked her laptop and looked through her email and social media, there were a couple of convos on going with people but nothing worse than a flirty banter with the ex I’d already asked about. I found receipts in her emails from Ann summers and Victoria secrets accounting for the new underwear and dresses. All seemed to be in order, I sat on her bed for a while and thought, about a hour passed just sitting there thinking, I decided to leave and try and easy my mind with a drink, I left through the same window, I began to walk away when I saw a taxi pull up at her house, it was a bit after 10 now......

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

lincoln

Sam stepped out of the taxi along with a tall guy, I snook back round the house so that I could see Into the window without being seen. I recognised the guy as I’d met him before, he worked at the gym that same uses. He was about 6ft 2 with dark spiked hair, wearing a stretch fit shirt with and unnecessary number of buttons undone showing off his large chisels chest and broad shoulders. They were kissing as soon as they were in the door, his large hands went right to sams lovely ass, lifting her dress to reveal a matching red thong, the dress was so short there was hardly any point in lifting it, her hands rubbed his shoulders and chest, they looked tiny on him. She broke the kiss and led him to the sofa, sitting him down to go and get some drinks. I moved round to see her enter the kitchen, she poured 2 glasses of wine and took off her dress, leaving her in just her thong and heels before she headed back though, with an extra wiggle in her step. As she entered he rose and removed his shirt and shoes, before taking the glass from Sam. They sat and talked, sipping their wines, sadly I couldn’t hear what they were saying it only took a few minutes before the touching resumed, he was stroking her leg as she was feeling his arm. The glasses were put to the side and they kissed again, they stood and Sam unbuckled his jeans, she dropped to her knees and began to ease them down, his boxers followed, he hard cock sprung up. It was 7.5 inches Ish in length, a little bigger than my 6, Sam immediately grabbed it and began stroking it. Sticking out her tongue she licked the whole length, leaving a string of saliva and pre cum from her mouth to the tip, she opened her mouth and took him to the back of her throat, vigorously working her mouth on his shaft. His head rolled back with pleasure, Sam stood after a few minutes, even in 6 inch heels he she was tiny compared to him. She grabbed him by the cock and led him to the living room door, leaving his jeans and boxers on the floor. I thought the show was over, my cock was straining in my jeans, my heart was beating like a jack hammer, I was gutted and immensely turned on, I was so confused. Part of me wanted them to stop, part of me wanted to see them fuck. As they reached the door he grabbed Sam, spinning her round and kissing her again. I thought what would happen if I was there, I text her saying “night baby, love you and can’t wait to see you tomorrow” she broke the kiss and checked her phone which had been in her bag, before throwing it on the sofa and resuming their kiss.......

lincoln

Sam was picked up and held under her ass in his strong arms as her legs wrapped round him, she reached down pulling her thong to the side and placing his cock at her entrance. He slowly slid her down, as she did I could see her grab his back and begin to dig her nails in, he gave her a few seconds before he bounced her on his cock, I could faintly hear her moans from where i was, I couldn’t help but take out my cock and wank, I came within a few seconds, they hadn’t even got to full speed when I came loads on the ground. I continued to watch Sam get bounced on his cock for a good 10 mins before Sam was taken off his cock and went back to her knees, opening her mouth as his cock was rammed into it, a few sucks and he was coming in her mouth, which she readily swallowed. I thought that might be the end but he went to go upstairs. Sam got her phone and I received a text “night baby, love you too, I’m still out dancing but can’t wait too see you tomorrow. Text when you set off x” she then proceeded up stairs.

lincoln

I doubted I’d see any more tonight, I needed a drink and another wank. I got back to my hotel room just before mid night. I poured a whiskey and had a wank, then cried. I thought about what to do next knowing how much I loved Sam but I didn’t think she’d stop cheating. Maybe if we agreed to be open then I could have a bit of a say over it...... but if I told her I knew about her she’d never trust me and I’d never get to watch again. Wtf was I thinking, watch? Not fuck her, not love her but watch her be fucked? I decided to insure myself against any break up, I sat up till gone 3 and spent a fortune ordering hidden cameras, phone bugs, mics etc. I finally crashed and woke up around 9 the next morning, feeling aweful! I text Sam saying I was setting off in the next hour, as I’d just been for a run. I quickly showered and got a cab to near sams, it was daylight now so I had to hide a bit better to not be seen. I managed to get back close to where I was last night, I was able to see the kitchen and through into part of the living room, it was now 9:45 so I had about 1 and a half hours, luckily I didn’t have to wait long until Sam came down stairs, now naked, god I loved those tits! Sam began making breakfast, I was guessing her personal trainer was still there. She poured 2 coffees and then luckily for me opened the window, giving me great view, but also meaning I could here he shouldn’t that coffee was ready. Her lover appeared in just his boxers, they kissed as Sam gave him his coffee, he sat as they made small talk, nothing exciting really until Sam served him his bacon sandwich, I saw her hand drop as she did stroking his cock. He began to eat as she went to her knees freeing his cock to be sucked, her head bobbed on his cock as he ate. Once finished he pulled her up and bent her over the table, forcing a moan out of her as his cock entered her fucking her hard and fast as he pulled her hair, when he was getting close he grabbed her coffee cup and pulled out, shooting his load into it, which she readily drank as she thanked him again. They headed off to get dressed and I was able to get out of my hiding place and return to the hotel, ready to drive to sams.

lincoln

[Removed by poster at 05/08/20 09:59:06]

lincoln

I arrived at sams just after 12, she was fully dressed now in jeans and a t shirt. We had a normal weekend together, there was no sign of her deprived evening with her stud. I was very conscious of her her movements and made a mental note of what she did so I could plan out where to put the cameras once they arrived, I was determined to get some good footage before I confronted her. We had sex once that weekend, I didn’t see her in any of her new underwear, I was made to wear a condom as usual, I noticed there were 9 left in her bedside table. We made arrangements for the following weekend, I would travel down on Friday evening as usual, we had a bbq at her brothers house planned. Maybe I could get her d*unk and chatting about her sexual fantasies. I booked Friday off work to try and get the cameras installed, I stayed in the same hotel, and travelled there Thursday evening. I thought I’d chance my arm Thursday and see what she was doing, I made sure to wear some dark clothes and make as though I was out for a walk, I passed her house and noticed nothing unusual, I carried on to the corner shop so as not to stand out. I decided on the way back I would revisit my hiding spot in the garden, I could see Sam in the living room, she was alone and watching tv. I thought I wasn’t going to get to see anything this evening maybe she was behaving, I found I was disappointed I wanted to see my goddess in action...... again.

I was almost disappointed she wouldn’t be cheating on me again that evening, I waited half an hour or so and returned to the hotel, making sure I had everything I would need for tomorrow. I was ready the next morning, nervous and excited. I parked a little away from her house and entered through the back door as I knew where the key was hidden, I set up the hidden cameras and microphones in the living room, kitchen, her bedroom, spare room and bathroom. I checked the links and feeds to make sure they would work, checking again I made sure they couldn’t be seen. I hid the modem transmitter under the stairs where hopefully she wouldn’t notice it, I changed her phone charger for one with a bug in it so that every time she plugged it in to charge it I would receive all the data to my laptop, looking at my watch it was 11 already! I knew Sam finished at 12 but figured I had another half hour or so. I checked the lingerie box again, another set was missing, it wasn’t in the wash basket, maybe I would get to see her in it this evening...... I was definitely dreaming here. I heard a key in the front door, I jumped out of my skin and began to panic, as silently as possible I moved and slid under the bed, reducing my chances of being found. I could hear her on the phone as she walked upstairs, I had no idea who too but it sounded like a guy. Almost luckily she came into her bedroom and m put the phone on speaker it was another guy she was talking too it was nearing the end of the conversation, “oh I can’t wait till you get here, Iv got my new lingerie on just for you too.” She said “my cock is straining in my pants just thinking about that tight pussy” I heard the guys voice say “just come in when you get here, the doors unlocked and I will be waiting for you how you like” she said “2 mins babe” he replied before hanging up. I wondered if that was her PT again. I waiting in anticipation too find out, also nervous about being caught. Sam climbed on the bed I could see her hair hanging down so guessed she was on her back with her head over the edge of the bed. The door opened downstairs, footsteps as the stairs were climbed, he pushed the door open and entered the bed room. “ mmmm that’s what I like to see” he said as he kicked off his shoes and unbuckled his pants, walking over to stand in front of Sam, he was inches away from me as I heard him slide his cock into sams waiting mouth. He began to slide in and out of her mouth as she Gagged a little each time. I saw his shirt hit the floor and he stepped out of his pants and boxers climbing onto the bed, I heard him move between her legs.

lincoln

I heard a beauty moan from Sam as his cock was pushed into her, in no time at all he picked up the pace, causing the bed to creek and Sam to make some amazing noises, Iv never heard her moan like that, certainly not with me and not even with her toys. Soon I heard those fateful words I’d never heard her say before, they cut me very deep, “oh my gad babe, don’t stop, I’m fucking CUMMING, AAAHHHHHH FUCK” the pace of their fucking didn’t slow even slightly. But the sounds changed, it sounded wetter and sloppier, my cock was aching, becoming painful as it pressed into the floor. I washed I could see them fucking. I heard them slow and move around, “ bend over slut” he said and I heard her spank her lovely ass, then move behind her, her moans resumed, becoming muffled as her head was forced into the pillows, I could hear their flesh slapping together, his balls slapping off her clit as he mercilessly pounded her slutty pussy. A few minutes later I heard him grunt, animalistically, Sam spoke again “YES, cum in me, fill my pussy”. So not only was Sam cheating regularly, not only was in made to wear a condom where others weren’t, but she was now letting them cum in her, not only letting them, but asking for it. They were both breathing heavily as they came down from their sexual highs, I heard more movement as they moved to lie next to each other. “I love you babe” she said “I wish we could do this more”. “You know I can’t leave, for my daughters sake, but I wish we could too” I put the pieces together and realised it was Phil who had been fucking her......again. She spoke again “I know and I understand babe, but your just so fucking good, Iv never been fucked as good as you do” “you just make sure your available when I want you and no one else cums in that pussy” he said. “Don’t worry babe” she said “the guy I’m dating wears a condom and I hardly ever fuck him, he’s nothing compared to you. Just lucky for him he’s nice and has a good job. But I’m always going to need you to fuck me!” My heart was beating like a drum, I’m surprised they couldn’t hear it, hearing this I felt sick again, how was I not going to let on the I knew this? And most importantly is was I going to get out and then be able to “arrive” at sams in 2 hours time? I decided to risk it and text her, “sorry babe I have to work a few hours extra this afternoon, won’t be there till 7ish. Can’t wait to see that beautiful face” I heard her phone buzz and she picked it up. Sam spoke again “ah, looks like we have a few more hours, unless you’ve got to go home?” “Mmmmmm you keep stroking my cock like that I may never leave, but gimmie 2, I’ll tell the ball and chain Iv gone fishing after work and wort be home till 6.” He began to text and I heard the sounds of sucking. He was getting a bj from Sam while texting his partner! How was he like this? Then he spoke again “smile for the camera baby” he said I just heard Sam giggle in her playful and horny manner then her sucking resumed, and he put the phone in the side. God I wish I could see that picture! “You gonna join me in the shower babe, i need to clean up before you pump a second load into me” with that Sam stood up I say her bra hit the floor, and she slid down her thong, I watched her walk out as Phil stood and followed her. This was my chance to get out, I waited a few minutes to make sure they were in the shower, i slid out and began to make my escape, however I couldn’t help but pick up her thong and look at the massive load of cum in it, I further couldn’t help but sniff it, smelling their coupling. My hard cock reminded me to get out and wank. I left the bed room and heard the banging of glass and sams moans coming from the bathroom, as much as I wanted to see I had to escape and manage to get out and back to my car. Time to why back to the hotel and check the feeds on the cameras.

lincoln

I drove like a mad man back to the hotel, I ran up to my room and opened the lap top, I could see on the live feed they were in the living room, cuddled on the sofa together. They looked so natural together sitting naked cuddled up together. All the other cameras were working as designed and I could hear in all rooms too. I looked back through the recordings, I was pleased to see that it’s had all recorded and I could save any bits I wanted, a weeks worth or data would be recorded before being overwritten. I watched their earlier session back again, it was amazing! I was so glad to be able to see it all rather than just hear from under the bed. I loved the black and red lingerie she was wearing, and how he pulled her thong to the side to Fuck her. I watched the shower session too, I couldn’t see through the shower glass but I could see her ass pressed against the glass and she took another pounding, I loved the noises she makes as she gets fucked properly and cums for Phil. I listened back into their convo as I wanked my dick. They were discussing me:

P: “so this guy your dating can’t fuck you right? Why do you bother?”

S: “he’s just young and naive, he’s a nice guy and get paid a lot, plus I have control over him. When he found out we were fucking ages ago he forgave me for cheating right away. But he now thinks we don’t talk anymore”

P: “haha what an idiot, I could never give up this pussy”

S: “it’s yours any time babe, I just wish you could stay. Did you like me dressing up for you?”

P: “ good, just remember I’m the only one that gets to cum in you! Even if you do Slut it about! Yea course I did, nice to have someone make the effort tbh.”

S: “I can’t help it If you don’t fuck me enough! Plus you love me being wanted! What would you like next time?”

P: “If I could I’d fuck you’ll all the time and you wouldn’t need others! Hmmmm how about stockings and suspenders, with bra and thong set, in pink.”

S: “ok babe, anything you want, I’ll go shopping now. Haha you destroy my pussy I’m not sure I could handle it is often as you want!”

P: “that’s ok there’s your mouth and ass too”

S: “you know my ass has never been fucked! Your cock is def too big!”

P: “we’ll get some toys and get used to it, I am gonna fuck your ass”

S: “ok, your making me horny again!”

P: “come here then”

With that Sam straddled Phil on the sofa, kissing and rubbing her amazing tits on him, soon Phil was hard again and Sam raised up, placing his cock at her entrance again before sliding down on his cock. A few minutes of fucking and I heard Sam cum again for the second time ever, I blew my load right there, but Phil kept on moving her up and down on his cock. It was obvious it wasn’t his first round today, he kept going and Sam came yet again. As she came down she flopped forward into Phil, exhausted. Phil picked her up and spun her round, bending her over the sofa and slamming his cock back in with one push. He continued to fuck her hard until he grunted and came again in her. Sam collapsed on the sofa, Phil went upstairs to get dressed. When he came down Sam was still on the sofa, he walked and she just exhaled “Fuck that was amazing” she said, he went to kiss her and she grabbed his pants, unbuckling them again and sucked his soft cock, “don’t want you going home with my pussy all over that lovely cock do we?” He shook his head and pulled away walking out to go home, she looked like a baby who’s just been pulled away from their mothers breast. Sam laud there few a few minutes before going to get herself cleaned up, it was almost time for me to go round.

lincoln

Thanks for the feedback. Always welcome more

lincoln

That Friday night was uneventful between me and Sam, we chilled out together but I didn’t get any sex, I did however notice later she didn’t shower between Phil leaving and me going round. Saturday was my chance to get her d*unk and see if I could get her to open up about our sex life. Saturday came and we got ready to go to her brothers bbq. He was a couple of years younger than her at 21. Same was dressed for the sun, she wore some wedge sandels some tiny denim hot pants and boob tube, her nipples were clearly hard showing she had no bra on. Naturally all her brothers friends were admiring her, I saw them stare and check out her body, especially when she bent over and her black Calvin Klein thong was clearly on show, this got me hopeful for tonight, this was her favourite, her fuck me thong. I made sure to keep topping up her drink although we kept drifting apart from each other to talk to people. At one stage I had to use the toilet, I found it was occupied and I couldn’t hold it in, I thought I would be discrete and slip around the back of the garage between it an the shed, I head a noise from in the shed, I found a hole in one of the pieces of wood and was able to see inside, I couldn’t see everything, but luckily I didn’t need to, Sam was good enough to be sat on an up turned bucked, with a guy at each side of her, and a cock in each hand sucking them each in turn. As she continued her boob tube was pulled down showing off her tits, she released both cocks and began rubbing her tits and plying with her nipples, still sucking each cock in turn. Soon her hand opened her pants and slid into her thong to rub her clit, the guys took it in turn to fuck her face, al be it’s slower and more gently than Phil did. Soon both guys were ready to blow their loads, Sam pushed her tits together for them to shoot over, both came within second of each other, shooting hot stringy loads over her tits. She stood and kissed both as they left one at a time, Sam took out her phone and took same selfies looking cheeky and showing the cum on her tits. I couldn’t wait to see who she was sending it too! Surely Phil wouldn’t want too see her like that? She rubbed the cum in and pulled her boob tube up and left the shed. I began to wonder if she had always been like this, or if she was getting worse, or if I just happened to find her more now. I went through the house to re join the party, Sam was doing shots now with the 2 guys she’d just sucked off, and a girl who was one of their partners. I smiled thinking about her getting d*unk, I went over and put my arm round her, she gave me a kiss, both guys smirked, I got hard. About 8 it began to get chilly, sams nipples looked like they were going to rip her top. It was getting cold so we decided to call it a night and said our good byes, getting a taxi home. Once home I couldn’t keep my hands off Sam and soon found myself stripping her off in the living room, kissing and playing with her tits and down her body to eat her pussy. This was my chance while she was horny. I brought up the subject of a 3 way or open relationship, this seemed to make her even wetter, I probed more, saying I’d love to make a video of us fucking it watch her with another guy. That was the point I gave Sam her first orgasm with me, I recognised the scream and her pussy juice was everywhere. I carried her up to bed and we fell asleep.

lincoln

The next morning I woke up late, not until about 11. Sam has got up already, I ventured downstairs, she’d left a note saying she’d gone food shopping and didn’t want to wake me. I began thinking where she actually was. I began preparing lunch. Sam came home about 12 with a few bits, probably not a few hours worth of shopping, I suspected she had been up to no good again. We ate lunch and I raised the topic of last night and I’d she remembered it, she said that she did and we were talking about her being able to have an open relationship. I said yes and I’d love to see her fucking someone else, the only rule I’d set is that they must wear a condom so that she doesn’t get pregnant. She seemed to like this idea but didn’t want to be too eagar. I said I’d prefer a stranger and to think about it, maybe we could have a night out and she could bring someone else home? She said she’d think about it she’s not sure how she’d feel having me watch. I said I could happily join in, or if she wanted I wouldn’t watch the first time. I’d even buy her a new outfit if she liked and underwear, I knew she loved sexy undies, and maybe we should get some more toys, so she can see how it is to have 2 cocks at once, she said she would look later, but seemed very happy. She then showed a mischievous grin, and told me to wait there but she would shout of me in a few minutes, and ran off up stairs. I waiting with my cock hard, it’s seemed like a life time until I was called, I ran up stairs and opened the bedroom door. Sam looked stunning, she had on a black and pink corset, black thong and stockings, she was laid on the bed, legs spread, rubbing her pussy though her thong. On the bedside table was her dildo, rabbit and some handcuffs. She told me to sit down and watch, she peeled down her thong, then stood and put the cuffs on me and through the bed so my hard were behind my back, she then pulled down my Jeans and laid back on the bed I watched as she played with both her toys, she sucked on the dildo and showed how much she could take, she then used the rabbit on her pussy as she continued ducking her throat as the same time. I sat very hard watching her moan and cum on her toys. Eventually she stopped playing and put them away, she grabbed my cock and asked if I enjoyed seeing her play, I said yes as she began to wank me. She talked bout how hot it’ll be with cocks rather than toys, how she’s gonna be naught for my benefit. I loved it and soon came from her hand. She uncuffed me and removed her corset, I said I loved her and hope she decided to fuck someone else, she said she’d have a look on tinder. I said I just wanted to know when she played. We kissed and it was time for me to head home. I was in a daze, maybe I’d finally get her to be naugty for me. I also couldn’t wait to be able to read through her phone

By *haggynMuffCouple  over a year ago

Kidlington oxtord

Nice

lincoln

I could hardly concentrate each day at work that week, waiting to get home and see what Sam was doing and who she’d been texting. The selfie of her with cummy tit was for Phil, it said this wouldn’t happen if you were here! He’d laughed and called her his little Slut, said he got a bj off his mrs when he got home but she wasn’t as good as Sam, Sam offered to join them for a 3 way but Phil said she wouldn’t be up for it. There was irregular texts between them usually while he was at work. But he did get sent a photo of her topless tanning in the garden. I was able to read a lot of her WhatsApp history too, her and Phil has exchanged a lot of pictures and naughty texts over the last 2 months, he had sent her the picture he took while I was under the bed, I can see why she liked Phil, his cock must have been over 8 inches long an thick too. She had told him too what I’d said about being open, he’d laughed, “yea like your even his! But atleast I can fuck you anytime” but I won’t be bagging up!” She’d replied with “of course not baby, you own this pussy! Just wish you’d let me keep your baby” he had said that the timing was wrong that was all. There were a few other guys she was texting too, one was her PT who wanted a repeat performance, give her her dues she’d asked him if he’d be interested in a 3 some but he said only with another girl. The only other texts of note were to one of the guys from the party, begging for the chance to Fuck her, she’d tease and lead him on but hadn’t agreed to meet him in any text. Maybe she was trying to be good and save it for me at the weekend. That was until Thursday night, she’d agreed to go for a few drinks after work with a girl friend. She didn’t get home until 10 and she wasn’t alone, she was in her work clothes still, her nude peep toe heels, black skirt and white blouse. The guy with her was a bit older maybe 45, they were all over each other as soon as they were through the door pulling each other’s clothes off, soon they were both naked and Sam was on her knees with his cock in her throat. He was leant against the door chilled as Sam sucked and swallowed him, she must of got tired as she stood up again and kissed his chest and neck. She then grabbed him by the cock and led him upstairs, once in her bedroom she put some condoms on the side, her guy just smiled and pushed her forward onto the bed, causing her bend over he grabbed her hips and told her to put him in, she did. Moaning as he pushed forwards, he gave her a couple of seconds before he picked up the pace hammering away at her pussy, as she began moaning, he seemed to go for ages and showed no sign of stopping. Eventually he pulled all the way out and flipped her over on the bed, holding her legs up and he pushed into her again, she grabbed hold of her own feet, holding her legs up an apart for him, I love her in this position! He was playing with her tits as he fucked her hard. She was making some strange moans compared to usual, then he Began to slow and groan too, I thought he was going to cum, but Sam suddenly squeeled as he cock was forced out of her and she squirted all over him, up to his chest, she didn’t even get time to recover before his cock was buried in her again, a minute later she squirted again, this carried on until he finally said he was going to cum “on my tit! Like you son did” she said as he moved a leg onto the bed and fired a large load of cum over her tits, she played with it, tasting it as he laid down next to her.......

lincoln

Older guy: “Andy said he thought you’d be a good fuck, how right he was”

S: “I don’t think he has you stamina, Jesus, him and AJ shot their loads within a few minutes”

OG: “haha that wasn’t what they were saying when I heard them talking about it, made out you were gagging for it”

S: “oh I was, but I doubt either of them would make me squirt like that, or fuck me for more than 30 seconds”

OG: “your probably right, no idea how AJ satisfies that hot little piece of ass he’s going out with”

S: “oh I saw her at the bbq, she seemed nice, she has a lovely bum too”

OG “bangs like fuck too, she stayed over with them 2 after a night on the piss, saw me come out of the shower and couldn’t keep away”

S: “OMG you fucked you sons 20 years old GF! That’s so naughty”

OG: “a few times, she’s hooked now, that’s why she always volunteers to baby sit when they want to go out, me and the wife say we are too and Just stay in and fuck.”

S: “oh your wife knows?”

OG: “oh yea she loves watching me fuck other women, tbh I think she struggles to keep up with me these days”

S: “haha I can see why! My bf talked about me fucking other guys, and being open last weekend. He doesn’t know I do it anyway”

OG: “atleast now you don’t have to hide it, or wank off 20 year olds in sheds”

S: “yea but he said the rule is they have to bag up, I don’t want that, love the natural feel, just don’t want to get pregnant”

OG: “just tease him with it until he says they can go bare back. Or just do it anyway the it’s too late haha”

S: “hmmmm maybe”

OG: “ how about you suck on this while you think about it” and he grabbed his hardening cock

Sam moved down his body, going to work again on his cock, making it grow in her mouth. Once he was nice and hard she climbed on top of him, because of where the camera was located I got a perfect view of her front, I saw her eyes roll back and her bite her lip as she slid down his cock, her hips began to rock as she pushed her chest and fantastic tits out, the guy began to play with her nipples, something that drives her crazy. Her pace increased, hand ms going behind her head running through her hair. Her hands went to his chest digging her nails in and letting her move her hips faster, her tits were pushed together between her arms now, she was biting her lip and bouncing her ass on his cock, she grunted again, lifting up to squirt all over his cock. Her arms went weak and she’s sunk back down impailing herself once more on his now dripping wet cock. She paused sitting up again and rocking her hips gently, this seemed to drive him wild, before long he was grunting too, Sam skillfully slid down his body as he began to cum, taking the first shot to her cheek before clamping her mouth over his cumming cock and swallowing every drop of cum. She picked up the stray drop and pushed it into her mouth. It was now nearly midnight, and my cock was sore from wanking, I decided to call it a night and catch up on anything further tomorrow.

lincoln

I went to work early the next day so I could finish early and catch up before I drove down to see my princess. By 11 I was ready to leave when my boss called me in. I was offered a promotion, massive pay rise and it meant relocating, to half a hours drive from sams house, I was told there would be lots of travel with the job too and extra benefits. I asked for time to think about it, if I moved it with Sam it may push her away, or it may stop her naughty fun, or stop me being able to watch it. I decided I would talk to her about it later. I rushed home to check on the night progress, twice more Sam was fucked before they finally fell asleep, with him cumming up her back and on her tummy. but the hot show was in the Morning, as usual Sam got up about 6, she put on the guys shirt to go and make breakfast, she took up a bacon sandwich and coffee placing it on the bedside table, she lost the t shirt and slid under the sheets I saw them start to Bob as she was sucking his cock, he woke and sat up in bed, sams head followed his cock, and continued sucking as he ate. Once finished the covers were thrown back, she was placed on her knees facing the camera again, as he went behind her ramming his cock into her abused pussy, he then pulled her chest up and held her arms behind her back, this meant that other than slight hip movement she was stuck, and also it pushed her chest out again. He began pounding her, If I zoomed in I could see his balls swinging through and slapping against her clit. The beauty of this position and her being unable to move meant that when she began to squirt she couldn’t pull away, instead she was kept firmly impaled each time she squirted it was like a wave, the wet patch on the bed visibly grew in front of me, sam seemed to give up I think she was on the verge of passing out. However with a grunt she was released and flopped forwards, his cum shooting over her leg and back. She seemed to drag her self round, hardly able to move of talk for a good 10 minutes.

OG: “so thought any more about this open relationship business?”

S: “yea I think I’m gonna do it, I’m gonna let him watch me”

OG: “what about his stupid rule”

S: “I’ll just ignore it, say I got caught up in the moment, unless of course the guy doesn’t mind. He also said I can fuck and just tell him about it, so can tell him what he wants to hear”

OG: “good girl, I’m sure he’ll get used to it”

S: “oh he will, even said he’d buy me clothes and lingerie to wear when I want to do it”

OG: “sounds like a good deal to me”

S: “yea, he’s lovely. What time do you have to be at work?”

OG: “8”

S: “you just want dropping off at the site”

OG: “yea”

With that Sam began to get ready, the standard white blouse, black skirt, match black bra and thong, stockings today and black heels. He was in his builders clothes, they were total opposites. But they both left for work. A check of her phone convos, she told Phil that she just had drink last night and gone home alone. Hmmmm she was lying to Phil now too.......

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

South Cheshire

lincoln

I arrived at sams that evening, I told her I had exciting news but I’d tell her tomorrow night over dinner, I was to tired tonight, I knew she would be too after all that fucking. We went to bed early, cuddled up with each other. To my surprise I woke the next morning to Sam playing with my cock, she asked if I was still wanting to watch her fuck someone else. I said I was, she seemed happy with that and said she had someone in mind who maybe up for it, she would ask. That day we went shopping, I spent loads on her on lingerie, dressed, shoes, make up and purfume. We went out to a nice restaurant, sam wore a new matching black and pink set under long black dress with a large slit up the side and some pink heels. I told her about the job offer and asked if we should move in together, she agreed but we decided we would have to get somewhere bigger. She actually seemed happy about it. We got in the cab to go home, she began stroking my cock through my trousers, and asked if tonight was a good night for her to be naughty with someone. I said yes, she smiled and said he’d be there in half a hour, but he didnt want to be watched, Sam suggested I hide in the built in wardrobe she would leave the door slightly open so I could see. I agreed, I couldn’t believe I was going to get to watch her for real. 5 minutes before I took up position, my cock was straining already! I heard the door, and voices down stairs, very soon I could hear them coming up stairs and the bedroom door open. I could hear them kissing, but couldn’t yet see who it was. Sam must have realised there they were and broke the kiss, moving to right infront of me and dropping her dress. She got a whistle of approval as her guy moved forward, grabbing and kissing her again. It was her PT again, he looked even bigger in person, even with her 6 inch heels he had to lean down to kiss her, she began to undress him removing her shirt and rubbing her manicured hands over his tanned, toned arms and torso. They migrated to his jeans and unbuckled them, dropping to her knees as she freed his cock. She lovingly licked it all over putting a show on for me, strings of saliva and pre cum formed and broke before she took the head in her mouth, receiving moans of approval. She worked her mouth, taking his cock deeper until she began to gag, it was a slow and sensual bj. This continued for a while and Sam hand slipped down, rubbing her clit to make her moan on his cock. She stood and dropped her bra, then pushed down her thong moving to the bed and spreading her legs over the side, giving me a perfect view of her soaking wet pussy. She told him to eat her pussy, he dropped to his knees and began to eat her, she moaned, and nicked her hips, rubbing and playing with her tits. He spent a good few minutes licking her, she grabbed his head and pulled him up to her, “fuck me” she almost begged in the quietest little voice. He did need asking twice, he continued to move up, his cock slid right into to her with a guttural moan. So that’s how she got around not using a condom! In all honesty I was too turned on to care, secretly I wanted him to fill her with hot cum! That’s really bad isn’t it?! As they fucked I could hear how wet Sam had got, maybe it was all the oral she received. I loved seeing her heels dig into his ass controlling his depth and pulling him in to her nice and hard. Her legs went into the air as she held her heels keeping her legs wide open, allowing him to pick up his pace. I could hear the flesh slapping and her moaning, I couldn’t help but touch my cock. I nearly came immediately, it took all my will power to hold off. He soon began to moan, I was sure he was going to cum and fill her pussy. To my surprise though Sam pushed him off and went back to her knees on the floor, a few feet from where I was hiding, sticking her tongue out as he wanked the last few strokes he needed. He fired his cum on her face and in her mouth, a few strings struck her face leaving cum on her chin and upper lip, she swallowed the rest down. She thanked him an told him he’d best go back to his mates, he dressed and she saw him down stairs and out, I came out and waited in the bed room, Sam came back up still in just her heels with cum on her face. “I love you babe” was all I could manage to say as I came there and then, it was probably the biggest load I’ve ever shot and I couldn’t help but groan as I did. Sam smiled, I think she enjoyed herself too, she sent to clean the cum from her face before coming into bed with me.

lincoln

Me: “did you enjoy that baby?”

S: “I loved it, it felt sooooo naughty! You know I love feeling naughty. Did you like the close up of him cumming in my mouth?”

M: “ I did, it was very hot! So do you think you want to do it again?”

S: “oh definitely! Do you?”

M: “yes, you know i love seeing you happy, if that means watching you get fucked nice and hard then that’s what I’ll do”

S: “awwww thanks babe. You really do treat me well.”

M: “do you think you’ll stay with him or find other guys?”

S: “oh other guys, he’s ok but I don’t want to waste this opportunity, you know I love seducing new guys”

M: “wonder how many will be happy with me watching, or will I always have to hide in the wardrobe?”

S: “we will have too see what we can find babe. Did you mean it when I said I can play without you here?”

M: “yes babe, I mean we’ll be living together soon, but if want extra fun I’d just like to be told about, pictures and videos are obviously a benefit too!”

S: “ok babe I will do my best if I get the chance, but I get caught up In the moment sometimes and might forget pictures”

M: “as long as you have fun babe”

We slept well together that night, I was happy Sam had opened up a bit too me. We spent the next day looking at houses to buy, we short listed a few to view in the next few weeks. I was feeling good when I drove home, knowing I’d only have to do it a few more times, but I’d had been a hot weekend and it felt like we had grown closer. That night I checked the feed from sams phone, nothing to Phil or the PT - other than arranging the meet last night. The interesting convo was too a guy called rob who I assume was the older guy by their conversation, she had text him when I’d left saying that she had hidden in the wardrobe and watched her, she found it a huge turn on. He said she knew she’d love it, but she should go on the pill so he could flood her pussy. She had said it messed up her asthma, so she couldn’t but may look at other options, or he could just do it during her “safe time”. They carried on talking about fantasies, she said she’d love multiple guys, but individually so that she could relish attention on them all. He had expressed a wish to fuck her ass...... seems like all these guys want her ass...... she said she’d never done it and was nervous, not thinking it would do anything for her. He’d said maybe something to work towards if she still wanted to be his sub. Well this was all new to be, I knew she liked dominant masculine guys but never that she wanted to take that kink further! She said it was still something she was thinking about. He’d changed the subject then saying all the guys on the site seemed to like her when they met her this morning, and she had been the talk of the site all day. She said maybe she would stop by for a coffee again. Hmmm the thought of her seducing a whole building site was a new concept to me, maybe that would be fun to watch, maybe she should start with a bukkake....... I would have to think about it this week and see if she’d tell em if she played again.

South Cheshire

lincoln

I told my boss I’d be taking the promotion and arranged a time to transfer, it gave us time to find a house and get set up etc. Work life seemed really easy. Sam was back in action early this week, Tuesday, sadly I was unable to watch as it wasn’t at home. However she did tell me she met a guy in Starbucks at lunch, she’d been for a drink with him after work and they’d fucked at hers she gave me a couple of details but not a huge amount, we both agreed it would be better if I was watching. However that wasn’t on camera, she got home 5 ish and alone. Her phone records gave me some clues. That morning she had dressed sexier than usual for work, she’d work a black corset with suspender and stockings and no thong, a red blouse and skirt that showed her stocking tops when she walked, finished with some very high red heels and her glasses-she didn’t need them but often wore them for the look or to protect her lashes. She had been messaging rob through the day, saying how she had been teasing a few guys at work, especially in the workshop, she had been sure to undo lots of buttons and lean over where possible to show her cleavage and stick her ass out. Rob had praised her efforts, and asked if it was making her wet? It was, she said she couldn’t wait for his cock that afternoon. At 2 she said she was leaving work, that was all until she got home, he messaged her again at 6 thanking her for coming to visit, then there was a picture of someone sucking his cock the message said she can taste your pussy on my cock, my guess that was his wife. Sam said to give her love to the guys tomorrow and thank them for looking after her. By mind raced at what she had been doing all afternoon. Sam asked if he ever shared his wife, he said no, she was faithful to him but enjoyed watching him fuck subs as they come along and the subs are the ones he shared at work, like Lucy (the young girl from the bbq). He said she had fully submitted as his sub, he took her to work one day and stripped her off except her heels and tied her hands to the scaffolding above her head, the guys fucked her pussy and ass all through the day. Sam said wow that’s so hot, but I’m not ready for that yet, maybe one day, being groped and giving hand jobs and dancing was enough for now. Wow! She had been very naughty that afternoon! Thursday evening she said she was going for drinks again after work, I rushed home excited to see what she was really doing. I wasn’t disappointed, came home from work at the usual time and went to her new lingerie box, she put on a purple 1/4 cup bra and crotchless thong set, but not before she open a parcel left by the postman, she took Out some lube and a butt plug, using lots of lube and easing the butt plug in, She finished with some black hold ups. She went to the kitchen and started cooking, about 45 minutes later Phil walked in without even knocking, she took him a beer and gave him a passionate kiss. As she turned to return to the kitchen he slapped her ass and she gave a little squeal, she removed her cooking apron and served herself and phil a steak dinner. They ate and made small talk, Sam cleared away the plates, she asked if he was ready for desert, sitting on the table and spreading her legs, he moved between them and began kissing her, “lick my pussy” she told him. He broke the kiss, looking irritated, “I don’t lick pussy Slut, fuck knows where you’ve been! Now get on your knees” she did as she was told and took position on the floor, mouth open. He removed his cock from his jeans and flopped it on her tongue, she sucked till her was fully hard. He grabbed her by the hair and fucked her mouth aggressively, more than Iv seen her like before, she was gagging like crazy as he fucked her mouth, she even began to wretch as he picked up the pace, making pre cum and saliva stream down her chin and onto her tits. He began pushing his cock as far in as he could till she couldn’t breath, then pulling it out and ramming it back in. He gave her a minute to catch her breath before putting her back on the table, he lost his shirt and pushed his jeans all the way down, she grabbed his cock and put it at her pussy, he paused. With tears, saliva and Precum still on her face, she pleaded: “fuck me, please babe, I need your cock, fuck the pussy you own, make me cum, use me like your cum dump” with that he pushed his cock into her, her hands went behind her to catch herself as her head and eyes rolled back. He began pumping his cock into her, her sweet sweet moans rang out with every thrust, then that sweet sound of her orgasm as she laid back on the table, Phil continued at a steady pace of hard long thrusts taking her through her orgasm. Only a minute or so later he was grunting too as he shot his load into her waiting pussy. He pulled out taking his beer to the sofa, Sam stayed on the table until Phil shouted for another beer. She sat up in the puddle of his cum that had leaked out of her, she got him his beer and went to clean herself up.

lincoln

Sam returned still dressed in her lingerie, and joined him on the sofa:

P: “can’t believe you thought I’d lick your pussy! That’s what shit fucks do, I just Fuck you”

S: l know babe and your an amazing fuck, I do like my pussy being licked though

P: well your bf can do that, sounds like it’s the only way he can get you off anyway

S: it is, you the only one who can make me cum by fucking, that’s why I love your cock

P: good

S: would you ever let him watch?

P: nah I ain’t into that shit

S: what do you like, like what really gets you going?

P: I just like fucking, knowing I can just take it any time any where.

S: oh you can babe I’m all yours! Does your mrs give you it a lot

P: not so much anymore, our daughter kind of stopped that. That’s why your good, you still like to dress up and fuck loads

S: haha you need me as a little sex puppet, I’m trying babe, did you see I had a butt plug in?

P: I do, be ideal if I could Fuck either of you while the other baby sat. I did, soon your ass will be ready for me

S: should have got me to have your kids, they’d be beautiful and I’d make sure I still had time to fuck you, I want to make you happy and keep your balls empty

P: I would if it wouldn’t split up my current family, I do miss having to get dressed to walk around at home and fuck when ever I want.

S: have you got other girls at your service or just me

P: just you, you do everything I want, for now anyway

S: what else do you want me to do? You know I’ll do anything for you.

P: well fucking your ass will be a good start! Also another girl joining us would be good. Other than that just be available for me, love being sucked off while I drive, and knowing I own your pussy.

S: oh you do babe. Hmmm I wouldn’t mind another girl joining us, it would be amazing.

P: good girl. Now how about another beer and a bj

With that sam took his empty bottle away and brought him a new one as she dropped to her knees and sucked his hardening cock, he grabbed the remote and put some porn on the tv, reclining back and putting his hand on sams head to push his cock deeper. She worked his cock expertly, and rubbed her clit as she did. She was obviously getting hornier and stood up, spinning round she lowered her pussy over Phil’s cock. He remained in place letting her fuck herself on his cock as she was stood, hand on his legs to steady herself, they remained like this until Phil grunted filling her pussy once more, as she went to clean up he said she’d best clean his cum off the table too, she returned with a cloth, he scolded her and said not like that she shouldn’t waste it, lick it up he said, she did, lapping his cold drying cum from the dining table.

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

what a great story

lincoln

I went too eager to get home again and see if her pussy would be full when I got down to hers, or even if Phil would still be there. Sadly I didn’t manage to leave until 3, I was sure Sam would have been home a few hours atleast now. I got home with only an hour or so before I have to set off to drive to hers. I was sure I’d of missed her and Phil in action atleast once if not more. I got home and found sams house empty, I looked back though the recordings finding Phil had spent the morning naked, first in bed, then on the sofa. Sam had got home about 11, 10 minutes after walking through the door Phil had her stripped off and his cock deep in her throat. Not long later she was laid on the living room floor having his cum pumped into her waiting pussy. They had both dressed and gone out after that, I think they had gone shopping. I had to drive to sams so text her to say I was setting off. I was about half a hour away when she text she was in town having drinks and I should come and pick her up, she had a surprise for me. When I arrived I found her at the bar still with Phil, who is never actually met before. They were both a little tipsy:

Sam: “oh hey babe, this is Phil, I’m sure you remember me telling you about him? Well he came down to see one of his mates but he cancelled, so we’ve had a few drinks as I didn’t want him to have a wasted trip. Now he’s too d*unk to drive home so you don’t mind if he spends the night do you?

Me: “erm no I suppose not”

S: “great, oh and phils not into being watched really so do you mind having the spare room?”

M: “erm no not if that’s what you want?”

S: “yes please babe, I’ll make it up to when Phil has left. Right, should we go home then?”

We went back to my car, I drove while they sat in the back kissing, them sams thong was thrown onto the front seats before Phil had he’s fingers in her Pussy, she was moaning pretty loudly. Next thing I could see Sam was straddling him fucking him as I drove.

lincoln

I was about 500m from sams when I heard Phil grunt, and Sam let out a loud moan, Phil had just cum in here and triggered her orgasm! My cock was so hard right now! I pulled up and wondered how Sam was going to explain this one. We all got out of the car, Sam didn’t even fix her dress, Just walked up to the door with her tits out, dress round her waist, no thong on and cum running down her legs.

We got in and she just went to get Phil and herself a beer, loosing her dress in the kitchen so he was served by her in just some heels as he sat on the sofa. I stood in the corner awkwardly. Their coupling wasn’t new to me, but I had to not look like I knew already, also it felt different in person.

Me: babe, did he just cum in you? I thought we said it was a rule not too?

Sam: we did babe, but we were kind of stuck there, I couldn’t of got off fast enough, and you know I love to please.

M: just worried about you getting pregnant

S: it’ll be fine, it’s the wrong time of the month

Phil: yea chill out, plus didn’t you realise how hard she came when I blew a load into her? Nearly snapped my cock! Plus your getting a bigger house soon, so be plenty of room.

I didn’t like Phil, it was like he wanted to get her pregnant.... again

S: oooo yea we have houses to view tomorrow! I can’t wait, here Phil let me show you some!

They chatted away looking at how to spend out money. I decided to go for a shower, I was in there for ages thinking about how my life had come to this. I couldn’t see a normal future! My gf was a slut and loved it, I hated the idea but was turned on so much by it. I knew when I got home Sunday night I’d be able to watch them fucking loads too, my cock was so hard! I dried off, dressed and went down stairs, Phil was naked again watching porn on the tv with Sam sucking his cock, again! The title of the video was “slut wife cheats on husband for bigger cock” he smirked as I walked in and noticed the title, I watched sams head bob and Phil noticed me getting hard.

P: fucking pervert! Come on Slut, get upstairs for another load of my cum!

With that he stood and went upstairs, Sam followed stopping infront of me, I could see cum and pussy juice on her legs.

S: don’t worry babe, he’s cum in me already so more won’t matter.

With that she gave me a kiss and followed Phil. From then until I went to bed they were constantly fucking it seemed. I’m not sure if it was Phil or the taboo of it all, but Sam seemed louder than usual especially when she shouted thinks like “oh my god you ruining my ass!” And “oh yes, give me that fucking cum”

I went to bed about 11, having my forth want since I’d been there to the sounds of Phil fucking Sam. I was awoken again at 2am to the sounds of them at it again. I was awake early the next morning, i was having a coffee when Sam came down, naked of course with dried cum all round her legs, her hair was messy and tied up.

M: morning babe, good night?

S: oh yes, thank you so much babe, I love this idea of yours!

M: you know I really don’t like you ducking bare back, especially as you never let me do it.

S: I know babe, but he’s done it once so what’s the harm?

M: I just worried about you getting pregnant babe.

S: I know but it’ll be fine babe.

M: plus you know I love watching.

S: I know, look next guy I’ll make sure he’s ok with being watched. Now excuse me I’ll take Phil a coffee and get ready, we going half 9 ish yea?

M: yes babe.

With that sam went back upstairs

Not more than 3 minutes later I head the headboard and bed springs again as they fucked again. I was excited to get home and watch, but I also began thinking about cameras in our new place. Should I ask Sam if she liked the idea? I decided to sound her out of the Chance arose. Once Phil’s balls were empty again he left without a word to me and Sam showered and dressed. She was wearing home jeans and strappy heels with a vest top, which was nothing new, however her Calvin Klein fuck me thong was pulled up at the sides so anyone could see it. We viewed a few of houses that day and decided to put an offer on one, it was a 4 bedroom, with nice big living room, and a big garden. Our offer would be accepted and we’d move in a couple of months later.

South Cheshire

cirencester

fantastic hope sam has a male only house warming

lincoln

Not more than 3 minutes later I head the headboard and bed springs again as they fucked again. I was excited to get home and watch, but I also began thinking about cameras in our new place. Should I ask Sam if she liked the idea? I decided to sound her out of the Chance arose. Once Phil’s balls were empty again he left without a word to me and Sam showered and dressed. She was wearing home jeans and strappy heels with a vest top, which was nothing new, however her Calvin Klein fuck me thong was pulled up at the sides so anyone could see it. We viewed a few of houses that day and decided to put an offer on one, it was a 4 bedroom, with nice big living room, and a big garden. Our offer would be accepted and we’d move in a couple of months later.

Sam suggested we go for a drink to celebrate and there was a pub just round the corner, we decided to walk round to it, as usual Sam attracted stares as we walked in, aided by her tits and showing her thong. We ordered some drinks as Sam waved to someone, he soon came over to give her a hug, and I was official introduced to rob - the older guy who made her squirt everywhere. We shook hands as Sam hugged 2 other guys, I’m guessing they met at the building site. I could already see where this was heading, I decided to accept and encourage it, atleast these guys might let me watch. Anyway fast forward a few hours an I’m in the front of a taxi while rob and Sam are kissing in the bsck, surprisingly they’re alone. We make it bsck home all a little tipsy, Sam gets us all drinks as she goes to the toilet rob looks at me and says “so I understand you like to watch her fuck. Iv no issues at all with that. I want her to push her boundaries, she’s such a hot piece of ass with so much potential to be a filthy slut. Can you do me a favour? Encourage her and do what she says, I think you’ll really get off on it if you do.” I replied “yea that’s fine, she looks so hot getting fucked” with that Sam walked back in in just her thong. She put on some music and began to sexily dance for rob mainly but I also got some attention, soon her thong was off and her pussy was in my face to be licked, which I willingly did, not that she wasn’t soaking anyway. Robs cock was out and hard as Sam stroked it, his cock was definitely a decent size, and it was very hot to see her little hand wrapped around it. Even hotter seconds later when her mouth was wrapped around it with her hand on my cock. Sam decided she was horny enough and climbed on rob, with her back to him she slid down on his cock. Letting out a moan as she sunk down. Rob let her get used to it before grabbing her legs under the knees and pulling them up and to her shoulders, he bounced her harder and soon had her squirting. It went everywhere where and she was squirting with every hard thrust until she half collapsed, rob kept bouncing her on his cock and turned to me again: “I know you don’t like it, but I want to cum in her. Can i?” I asked Sam if she wanted it, figuring it was her safe time and after the amount Phil pumped onto her if you was going to get knocked up it was too late anyway, she mumbled something then said “yes, I want to feel his hot cum in me” “you heard her” I said “fill her slutty cunt” Sam moaned loud at that and rob kept pumping, he groaned too, letting his cock bury deep in her as he came. Well that was all our rules out the window now. They rested with his cock still in her, I could see him soften and cum begin to leak from her, running down his balls. She moved off him, turning to lick up his cum.

R: look I know your scared about her getting knocked up, and I don’t want to do that. I know she can’t take the pill so maybe you should consider something else? Failing that a lot of submissive bfs/hubbies lick the cum out of their girls afterwards. Just giving ideas here.

Me: babe, what do you think?

Sam: well, I spent all last night and this morning getting filled, so licking robs out won’t make much difference, especially on my safe time. But I think it’s a good idea, it will mean if I get excited I can still be safe.

M: is that what you want?

S: I think it’s a good idea, it will show you love me, and you are comfortable with me being naughty. Infact maybe you should try it now, you don’t have to be perfect, but you’ll get used to eating cum. What do you think?

R: I think it’s a good idea and we can make sure you get lots of practice

With that Sam lay on the floor with her legs wide:

S: look if your no good at it or don’t like it, guys won’t cum in me, but try it babe. You might even get a reward.

With that I nervously moved between her legs and began to lap at the cum running from her pussy. It was a strange taste and sensation but after a few licks I could taste Sam and began to enjoy it more, her hands were in my hair as she squeezed out the last few drops of cum before pushing me away.

S: that was amazing! So fucking hot and naughty! God I need to fuck again!

R: why don’t you fuck your bf, I think he’s earned it

S: I think so too if you need to recover

So for the first time in months I was allowed to fuck Sam bare back. It was the first time in weeks we’d fucked at all, safe to say I lasted a couple of minutes at most despite all my wanking. Sam was cooing anyway, even more so when she pushed my head down to lick her clean.

S: mmmm that’s in babe, get my nice and clean for robs cock.

South Cheshire

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

lincoln

I did as rob walked over, his cock hard and ready again. He let me finish off then asked me how I’d like to see her fucked, I said I’d love him to spoon her so I could lick her nipples while he fucked her. Thats just what he did, Sam was rubbing her clit as he built up the pace and was once again squirting like a fountain as he pounded her hard! Sam was moaning loud and loving me sucking her tits. I could see his cock sliding in and out of her, I loved the view. I asked if I could video it, rob nodded, I stood hard and naked filming them fucking and sams squirting. Soon rob was grunting and filling Sam up yet again, he pulled out just after letting me film his cum begin to run out of her. He took the camera off me so I could be filmed doing my clean up, Sam stopped me and said I could fuck her first, I jumped at the chance, sliding my cock into her sopping cum filled cunt, it felt very different. I liked it. As I was ready to cum Sam told me to pull out and cum on her pussy, I did. Mixing all out cum together before licking it all up! We were all spent, for now anyway. A few minutes later we began to speak:

R: did you both enjoy that?

Both: oh yes

S: you both know how I love being naughty and satisfying men

M: and I love watching, I like rob better than phil! He’s nice and so hot that he makes you squirt!

R: who’s phil?

S: the guy who fucked me last night, he wouldn’t let him watch

R: did he Cum in you?

Sam blushed

S: yes

R: so you got fucked last night, didn’t let your bf watch, got filled with cum and didn’t look after your bf at all! Even after he’s nice enough to share you?!

S: yea

R: well that’s not fucking good enough!! Get up stairs and get some hand cuffs and your smallest toy! NOW!!!

Sam ran off, rob has sounded angry, he looked at me and said not to worry, I’d like what came next.

Sam came back looking sheepish and nervous. Rod bent her over the table, hand cuffing her to one of the legs, with some saliva and pussy juice he put her butt plug I’m in a rough fashion, Sam screamed a bit and quietened down to a gentle moan once it was in. Then spoke:

R: right, you fucking filthy little whore, you need to be punished! You didn’t reward you bf! You took another guys cum without asking me! And you were too slow getting these cuffs! Weren’t you whore?!

S: yes sir

With that rob began to spank her, alternating cheeks. Slowly getting harder until Sam was wincing, then he moved round, fucking her mouth until she gagged and wretched, leaving a pool of dribble forming on the table. He moved round snd slammed into her Pussy, making her scream again, he began giving her a hard fucking.

R: you best Fuck her mouth, she’s been a little cunt to you too not just me.

I didn’t need a second invite, I rammed my cock down her throat, making her gag each time rob thrush his cock into her. Her eyes were watering making her make up run down her face and my cock was covered in saliva. She looked so slutty, especially as she squirted and tried to scream round my cock. We were both soon ready to cum, I said it first and rob said to cum on her face and he came in her pussy. We all began to come down, I asked if I should clean up, he said no and let’s go to the pub. We both dressed and left, leaving Sam cuffed to the table, cum in her face and in her pussy.

cambridge

cirencester

long drink lol great story

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 20/08/20 15:53:32]

By * n ECouple  over a year ago

Workington

lincoln

My self and rob had a pint and talked about Sam, how we both loved her being slutty and would both keep her pushing her boundaries while we were all comfortable. Rob said he would only push me as far as I wanted him too as well, he did want me out of sams life as he saw we were happy together. He then saw 2 mates at the bar and called them over, introducing me too. They had met Sam at the building site the other day. I asked if they’d like to fuck her while she was being punished, rob smiled and asked again. They both agreed, we finished our beers and headed home. Sam was still cuffed to the table and cover in cum, some of which was beginning to dry. Luckily though her pussy was still very wet, she seemed to enjoy being cuffed up and punished! Rob led by example and jammed his cock in sams letting her suck him hard. The others undressed and began to harden, rob withdrew his cock from sams mouth and went to fuck her pussy as the others took turns ramming their cocks down her throat as rob gave her a good hard fucking. I was naked too with a hard cock, I got some great pictures of Sam with her mouth full of cock and spit and Precum running down her chin. Soon rob was cumming in her and I moved to video his cum running from her and mixing with the rest. One of the lads soon had his cock buried in her cummy pussy, she must of given some good head as he too was soon grunting and cumming in her, a few seconds later she was taking a load over her face too and it was my turn to fuck her extremely sloppy pussy. It was a very strange feeling but I was soon adding to the loads of cum in her. Rob and the 2 lads left and I unlocked Sam, she was stiff, sore, covered in cum and looking very slutty, the smile on her face was 10 miles wide. I asked if she enjoyed that, she said she loved it, it was the hottest thing she had ever down. But she needed to clean up, she showered and rinse the cum off before she hopped in the bath I ran for her, I took her a glass of wine while she chilled in the bath.

lincoln

We slept soundly that night and Sunday she was too sore for any more fun. Over the next 2 weeks I didn’t see Sam as I was busy packing up and getting ready to move. However this gave her a lot of time without me, but with others. I was back to monitoring her phone and the cameras, the first week she hosted rob and his wife on the Wednesday, I knew Sam was bi curious anyway, but she wore only her heels to answer the door to rob and his wife. Once inside his wife took her coat off to reveal she too was in just some heels, hold ups and a collar. The food was of little interest as rob took it in turns fucking the pair of them, they played with each other too for his amusement. Sam was squirting everywhere, and seemed to love rob dominating her. To robs credit I heard him say that I should be there too and it’s be great once we moved In together, even Sam sounded Excited by this. That night they all slept in sams bed, rob must have got little sleep as he took turns fucking the both all night. He even managed to send Sam to work full of cum. The weekend came and Sam had arranged to go out on Friday, I watched her get ready, she wore only a hot pink thong, pink heels and very short white dress. She came home at 1 ish with 2 guys, within seconds they were all naked and in her bed, she also sent me some videos the next day of the 2 guys fucking her mouth and pussy, both came in Her mouth or on her tits each time, neither got to Fuck her ass. But both were woken by sams oral skills, and fucked her again in the morning before leaving. The Saturday is a blank, Sam went out in the afternoon to see her brother. She didn’t return home until Sunday. The following week had little of interest, Sam was also packing up ready to move. I went down on the Friday a little surprised she hadn’t played all week, she had making up to do.....

cambridge

lincoln

She knew it too and was in just some stockings and heels when I arrived, instantly my cock was hard. But she just put her coat on and said we had an appointment, I was more than a little curious as I drove her to a house as she directed. We knocked and rob answered:

R: ah good your both here. Lucy is very excited too.

S: I’m so wet and excited babe

Sam kissed rob as she entered the house and took off her coat, Lucy was also in just stocking and heels. There was 6 guys there too all naked as Lucy was playing with some of their cocks. Rob invited me to join them as Sam joined Lucy, kissing her as she also began stroking the cocks all around her. They took it in turns to wank and suck all the cocks at hand, it wasn’t long before guys started to cum. The next hour or 2 we’re spent with guys cumming on their tits and faces, most came 2-3 times before they began to dress again, all except one, must have been his house. Lucy and Sam were both covered in cum and after licking most off each other went to shower together. The 3 of us had a beer while the girls cleaned up. They both returned naked:

L: did you enjoy that boys?

Guys: yes very much!

R: you both turning out to be good whores!

S: thanks but all that did was get us horny! So get us fucked guys!

With that they moved to their knees between us and began bringing our cocks back to life before Lucy mounted me and Sam had the other 2 cocks in her mouth and pussy. Lucy was great, very you h and tights and enjoyed riding me until I came in her. By now Sam had the other guys cock in her pussy and robs in her ass and was screaming very loud! They were soon pumping cum into her too. Myself and an exhausted Sam headed off leaving as Lucy was being fucked again.

cambridge

lincoln

Saturday we were packing, that evening we ate out due to the lack of cooking items. Sam was in a little black dress and heels, with no underwear. Her tits were clearly on display and as usual she was attracting lots of stares and admiration. We did however bump into one of her friends and her boyfriend. We were all getting along and having a few drinks. We decided to head back to sams for more drinks. Naturally the conversation soon turned to sex, and Sam told them about the previous evening. They were both sat opened mouth, her friends boyfriend seemed a little more shocked but commented he never got blow jobs, her friend backed that up saying she didn’t really like sucking cock. Sam pointed out she loved it, and would be happy to have her mouth used if her friend didn’t mind. An of course not was all Sam needed to be on her knees, tongue out as he stood and flopped his semi hard cock onto her tongue. We both watched as Sam went to town on his cock, her friends hand began to wander and was soon in her knickers rubbing her clit. Sam removed the cock from her mouth and wanked it as she talked to her friend:

S: hmmmm looks like you need a fucking, why don’t you strip off?

She did and was soon back on the sofa naked as Sam crawled over dragging her bf over by his cock,

S: hmmm doesn’t look wet enough to me

She then began to lick her friends pussy before guiding the cock into her. Her bf began pumping as Sam rubbed his balls encouraging him to cum. They both came together and he pulled out letting his cum begin to spill out, Sam dived in eagerly licking up the cummy mix. She sat back once content she had cleaned up.

Bf: wow that was hot!!

S: yea it was, you both taste so good!

Friend: haha def a few firsts for me there!

S: well I’m happy to keep going if you both are?

F: oh yes! Babe would you like to fuck Sam?

Bf: fuck yes!

Sam dropped her dress and indicated I lick her pussy, I did eagerly! I then sensed movement behind me.

S: put his cock in me babe.

I did, guiding his cock into her waiting pussy. He began to Fuck her nice and hard as me and his girlfriend watched, both playing with ourselves. He announced her was going to cum and Sam pulled his cock out of, wanking him on to her stomach. Sam suggested bed time and asked me to stay in the spare room while the others shared her bed. I heard a few noises but would have to wait till I got home to watch from my cameras. I rushed home early Ish Sunday to watch their fun

cambridge

lincoln

It was very hot watching Sam and her friend share a cock, he also never came in Sam but they fucked a couple more times and the girls played a lot too. The following weekend me and Sam moved in, we took the week off to unpack. I made sure to remove the cameras from sams and broached the subject of filming her one evening when we were both horny. Sam was very into the idea as she knew I’d like watching and wasn’t limited to only guys who didn’t mind that. I installed the cameras again but I only told her about the one in the bedroom, I installed a second she didn’t know about, just incase. Rob was first to come and visit, ensuring that all rooms were christened, and sams holes were well fucked and full of cum. We all enjoyed watching them back afterwards too. I started work the Monday after and the house was pretty much sorted, we decided to hold a house warming bbq. It was a nice sunny day, Sam was certainly dressed to show off, she was in some wedge sandals and a red thong bikini which didn’t offer much support or coverage to her tits. There was quite a few people there, but as Sam dealt with the guest list it was very male heavy. We didn’t get too spend much time together Sam was ensuring everyone had drinks and I was cooking. I used the toilet mid afternoon, the down stair was in use so I had to go upstairs, I could hear the unmistakable sounds of Sam being fucked. She had left our bedroom door open, a glance In had me hard right away. Sam was on her back, legs high in the air and her sandals still on, her bikini had made its way to the floor along with the guys clothes. I wasn’t sure who the guy was, but couldn’t wait to watch the video back. I left Sam to enjoy herself. She returned a while later and after giving me a kiss asked me to come inside, taking me upstairs:

S: babe there’s so many cute guys here, I couldn’t help it Iv just been naughty, very naughty, and he came in me, can you clean me up incase I want to play again.

M: sure babe

With that she laid back on then bed and moved her bikini bottoms to the side, showing me her well fucked and spunky pussy, the gusset showed spunk stains already, but I licked as much as I could out of her. Once happy we went back down stairs. A few drinks followed before I realised Sam was missing again, my cock jumped again and I wondered if I could get a preview. I made my excuses and snook off back upstairs, once again I wasn’t disappointed. The moans were soon audible, however muffled due to a cock being rammed into her mouth as another guy was behind her fucking her pussy. I smiled and turned, glancing back as I heard a big moan from Sam as she squirted on the guys cock behind her. When Sam reappeared she had put on some booty shorts and a boob tube, she whispered to me she had to change as her bikini was wet and cum stained. People began leaving slowly, but it gave us more chance to talk to people together. Soon there was only the 2 of us and a couple from just down the road left. We had all had a few, and soon the sex talk began, Sam had let it slip that I liked to watch/know about her with other guys, the male half of the couple had a similar kink, but they had only done it once. Sam asked if they’d like to do it again. With a quick yes her personal trainer was soon at the door, myself and the male half (Luke) waited down stairs as the girls went upstairs. We both must have fallen asleep, waking up to Sam giving us a coffee in just a thong before going back upstairs.....

South Cheshire

lincoln

I asked Luke if he’d like to watch, naturally he agreed, I hooked my laptop up to the tv so we could watch the girls in actions. It seemed Sam had wasted little time when she went back upstairs. Her pt was laid on his back both girls licking and worshiping his cock. Soon Luke’s wife (Becky) was riding it, leaning forward for Sam to lick his balls and her ass, causing a delightful moan as she did. They soon swapped with Sam riding his cock and Becky sitting on his face, me and Luke were both wanking at the show, I doubted Becky even knew she was being watched. Soon followed another change and Becky being fucked while Sam rose her tongue to and loud orgasm then a grunt from sams pt as Becky’s stomach received the cum shot, which sam eagerly licked up. Sams pt dressed and left, we were then summoned upstairs and allowed to watch the ladies play with each other and sams sizeable toy collection, taking each other to a number of orgasms while myself and Luke watched wanked and came. Becky and Luke dressed and left, it wouldn’t be the last we saw of them. Sunday was a chilled day, followed by a normal working week. Well normal until Thursday, when I came home sams car was already there walking into the house I heard the once again unmistakable sounds of Sam being fucked in the living room. Rob was on the sofa with Sam on top and his cock in her ass they were watching the recordings of the weekend. On screen sam was working a cock with her mouth while her pussy was being fucked hard from behind, on the sofa her ass was being stretched as she bounced on a bigger cock. I changed from my work clothes and returned downstairs in time too hear rob grunt as he emptied his balls into her ass.

R: turning into a proper little slut ain’t she?!

M: yea, naughty little bitch.

R: you still cool with it?

M: yea I love her having her fun

R: good, we got something planned for tomorrow to push her the next step

M: what’s that?

R: you’ll see don’t worry

Sam went to clean up, robs cum leaking from her ass as she stood.

R: give me your number, I’ll send you some videos.

I did as he dressed and left. I joined Sam on the shower for some play and got to fuck her afterward, with a condom naturally. I struggled to sleep that night thinking about the next day

lincoln

When I woke the next day Sam told me she’d booked the day off, she was still getting dressed and using lots of make up, she wore some fish net stockings with a suspended belt, then a matching black bra and thong set. I left with her packing a bag. Sadly Friday was a busy day for me and I didn’t get chance to sit with my phone. Not that it mattered, I didn’t receive any videos from rob all day. Sams car was still at home but she wasn’t, I went to bed at 10 that night and Sam still wasn’t home. The next day I got a call at 11 from rob he said she was at a hotel in town, he was planning to drop her home but something had come up, would I mingle getting her. I headed down and went to the room, Sam was in there alone she was still asleep naked on the bed on her back spread eagled. cum was leaking from her pussy and ass, drying on her face, tits and everywhere. Her clothes were scattered around the room, as I picked them up her thongs showed remnants of cum one was even ripped. By the looks she’d had a good night. Sam began to stir and thanked me for coming to get her, I decided she should shower before dressing, I carried her too the shower and stripped off to join her. I spent the next 20 minutes washing her and making sure I get all of them cum off her. Her ass was still gaping a little and her pussy was red and looking abused, she had bites and bruises everywhere. I dress her and took her and her bag home. She slept the whole day, I cooked her some dinner and ran her a bath. I would have to wait till Sunday for the details.

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

brilliant

By *haggynMuffCouple  over a year ago

Kidlington oxtord

cirencester

lincoln

Sunday morning I woke up to Sam playing with my cock, asking if I’d like to know the details of Friday night still, of course I said yes. She stroked my cock as she described what she could remember of the night, she was a little hazy at time but essentially she had been used by a number of robs friends she thought about 8 of them, they had used her 1 at a time and in 2s and 3s. She had basically spent from lunchtime Friday to Saturday morning pleasing any cock rob had found for her. She describe how good it felt to please so many men, and how she loved being double and triple penetrated. It was also a thrill to know rob was taking videos of her in action. I came over her hand and she went to shower.

So glad this is back.. one of the best stories on here. Oh how'd id love a Sam in my life

lincoln

We lounged around the rest of the morning, chatting with Sam confessing how much she loved what we were doing and how much she loved new guys. Despite being sore from yesterday she was still horny and wanted another guy. We decided she would go back on tinder, but we would pick her meets together. We found some pictures to show Sam off, deciding not to beer about the bush or lead people wrong most were her in lingerie or bikinis and we explained on the profile about ourselves honestly. It wasn’t long before we had a few matches and Sam was chatting away. One guy really jumped out to Sam, he lived about a hour away, and was soon on his way to meet Sam for a drink. Sam got ready to meet him and came down stairs in a light summer dress and some wedge sandals. I dropped her at a pub about 15 mins away and waited in the car until she text me saying she’d met him and was happy he was genuine and I could go home. I did as I was told. I wasn’t back long when Luke and Becky came round, I told them Sam was out but we had a coffee and chat, they both said they had enjoyed the house warming and would like to invite us to theirs for a bbq the following weekend, I accept and we made small talk for an hour or so. As they left another car pulled into the drive way, it was Sam with her date. She introduced me and she led him into the house. He went to sit outside as Sam got him a drinking, telling me she felt bad he couldn’t drink due to having to drive so she brought him home so he could stay the night. She asked me to stay inside while they continued their date. Again, I did as I was told. Sam would flit in and out to the fridge during her date, I stayed away, that is until the inevitable happened......

lincoln

Sam and her date went upstairs, I quickly opened my laptop to watch. Within minutes he was laid naked on the bed with Sam down to just her thong giving him a slow sensual blowjob, she wasn’t gagging and deep throating like usual, she was taking it easy and using her tongue more. Either way he seemed to be enjoying it. After a few minutes they changed positions and his tongue was buried in her pussy, her head was rolling as he licked away at her sore pussy. He moved up and she removed her thong before he slid his 7 inch cock into her, they were slow, almost to the point of making love, Sam was controlling his pace with her small feet dug into his ass. He long slow moans were very hot, soon she was easing up from Friday night and allowed him to up his pace and his balls were slapping against her ass. Within minutes he was ready to cum and like many guys who weren’t me his cum was shot into her pussy, he with drew as they cuddled up, letting his cum begin to run from her. I was called up stairs 10 or so minutes later, they were still cuddles as I walked him, Sam was stroking his cock which was beginning to harden, she asked if I’d set another place for dinner. I said of course I would, Sam suggested I go and start cooking now so it would be ready for after they finished their second round. I left to prep dinner with my laptop on the side and a hard cock in my pants as I watched Sam climb on his now hard cock and ride him bucking her hips as he played with her tits and her nails were digging into his chest. Their fucking finished with him once again cumming into her pussy. They dressed, well partially and came down to eat. He was in his jeans and boxers Sam was in his t shirts and a thong, his T-shirt did basically nothing to hide her ass. I served dinner and all 3 of us ate and talked normally, sams date seemed like a nice genuine guy, he said how amazing she wasn’t and lucky we were. He found the set up a bit strange but not unheard of, he had no real interest in being a bull or making me a cuck etc he was happy just being a fuck for her and spending some time with her. I had to admit I liked his honesty - not sure if he knew about the cameras, I didn’t ask. After dinner we all watched tv, I was in the chair while the other 2 were on the sofa already acting like a couple. That night I slept in the spare room, I watched and wanked on the laptop as they fucked again that night. He left early the next morning to drive home, I took Sam some breakfast and got into bed with her, the bed in which she had been fucked 3 times in the last 18 hours in. We chatted and I told her about Becky and Luke inviting us over the next weekend. She talked about her date, he was a nice guy but wasn’t amazing, she probably wouldn’t see him again. I cleared up as Sam dressed and off we both went to work.

lincoln

Sam seemed excited for the weekend at beckys, but was a little disappointed that she would be dating again or seeing rob at the weekend. I checked the text log that I had for her phone on the Tuesday at work and there was some interesting reading, flirting with a couple of tinder guys, nothing from rob, a naughty picture to Phil - she was obviously at work and had sent an upskirt shot to him showing he had nothing under her skirt and her butt plug was in she must have put it in at work as I didn’t notice her do it that morning. The other interesting convo was with Becky, saying she had a sexy surprise for her on Saturday at the bbq so make sure she was ready, they had arranged a shopping trip for Wednesday lunch time. Wednesday rolled around and Sam didn’t mention her shopping trip or meeting Becky or anything, she hadn’t dressed any different. I was very intrigued and wasn’t sure why Sam was keeping this a secret - usually when she goes shopping she loves telling me about how much she bought. I left for work as usual on Thursday, but only a few miles from the house my car broke down and I had to get recovered to a garage. I decided to walk back home after I phoned my boss and explained, it was 10 when I got home again, usually Sam would have been at work but her car was still parked up. I decided to not alert her and see what she was doing, I snook into the back of the house but couldn’t hear anything, I crept round the house and verified Sam was out. I checked her drawers an wardrobe and found what she had bought with Becky, it was not like anything she’d work before, it was a thong bikini but it was black, the bra cups were in the shapes of a spade sign. It was in a bag with a dress, the dress had a queen of spades design on it. I was disturbed from looking more by the front door opening, I quickly put it all away and hid under the bed, suddenly I had a feeling of deja vu when I heard a voice that wasn’t Sam’s

lincoln

The only question now was who’s voice was it? Not 2 minutes later the door opened and in came Sam in some heels and a guy in a suit, I could hear them kissing, a jacket hit the floor, then a tie, then shirt follow by a groan from Sam, and kissing down his chest. Sam’s suit jacket followed, then her white blouse, then her black bra, then her skirt, then her as she went to her knees. I could see the bottoms of her heels as she sat back on them I was maybe 3ft away from her beautiful ass in just a black g string. She unbuckled his trousers and slid them down with his boxers, a long slow “mmmmmmm” escaped her lips before his cock was pushed into it. She proceeded to give a nice sloppy blowjob to his moans of approval, she was speeding up and slowing down, working his shaft with her mouth for what seemed like ages. She was pulled up, standing in front of him again leaving me only able to see their feet.

Sam: so, do I get the promotion then boss?

Boss: well you my favourite candidate so far, but what else do you bring to the table?

Sam: the same I bring to the bed, or anywhere else you want me.

Boss: and what’s that then?

Sam: my right wet pussy, and I’m very good at taking orders

With that they resumed kissing, sams thong dropped to the floor, a squeak came from Sam as she was picked up in his arms, followed by a moan as she was lowered onto his cock, and began to get fucked against the wall still wearing her heels. Sam was moaning loudly as her boss slid her up and down, her legs dangling in the air. My cock was rock solid and painfully pressing into the floor as I wished I could see more. Not too long later I got my wish, well kind of, Sam was back on her knees holding her tits up and tongue out, waiting for his cum. It soon came, splashing onto her and running down onto her stomach and legs. I could hear her licking up what she could as he was still grunting, getting the last few drops onto her. He sat on the bed as Sam left to clean up, he made a phone call:

Boss: hey it’s me, yea Iv found our new customer liaison dept head - yea Sam from design - yea that’s her - hahaha - yea awesome tits - you recon? I dunno she’s definitely got something but I don’t recon she does anal. Dave shagged her at the Xmas do a few years ago, he said she didn’t - hahaha who knows - yea she has a fella now, dunno what he’s like - anyway gotta shoot, I’ll see you in a bit.

With that he hung up and Sam came back to the bedroom now without even her heels on.

Sam: so how did I do?

Boss: very good just 2 things I need to know now. 1) are you happy to work away if needed? We go abroad occasionally to meet clients

Sam: of course

Boss: 2) you gonna let me fuck that sweet ass? Then the jobs yours.....

Sam: cheeky fuck, but your gonna need a harder cock that that

Movement then followed and the clear sounds of Sam sucking his cock to hardness again. She opened a drawer and gave him instructions to use lots of lube before moving again. Screams and whimpers when came from Sam as his cock invaded and stretched her ass. Soon they turned to moans of pleasure and the pace increased. He was fucking her ass. It took a while but he was. Eventually cumming in her ass. Sam spent a few minutes recovering before going to clean up. Her boss dressed, when she came back he said he had to go to another meeting, but the job was hers, she’d start Monday. Sam kissed him as he left, she laid back on the bed, suddenly my phone was going off, Sam was trying to ring me.......

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

lincoln

Luckily it was on silent and I manager to stop it, messaging her that was in a meeting and would call her soon. She messaged me back saying she had good news and to meet her for a drink after work in town. She left the bedroom and I heard the shower start, I quickly and quietly as possible got out from under the bed and dived into one of the spare rooms that was used as an office so it had my laptop in. I couldn’t hold it in any longer I had to drop my trousers and have an wank before I could even think straight. I didn’t last more than a few minutes. I began to think about what to do now, how to explain about my car and get into town, how to get out of the house silently and how to avoid this in the future. I must have been a while thinking as I heard the shower stop. I quickly logged on to the computer, luckily the doors were open and I could hear Sam on the phone:

“Hey babes it’s me, fancy meeting in town? - oh right - yea I’d love to join you - is that the cocktail bar? - yea I know it, I’ll get a taxi - nah he’s at work - haha I’ll make sure I wear something sexy - ok babe see you soon”

With that I watched as Sam got ready, she put her make up on heavily, then a purple thong, a black mini skirt, red strapless top and some red heels. She left in a taxi. I gave her a bit of time and said I would leave work early, and asked where she was. She told me the name of the bar and I got a taxi there, I messaged on the way saying the car was broken and I would leave it at work to get recovered tomorrow. I arrived at the bar and saw her sat with Becky and a guy, a huge black guy in a smart suit who was introduced to me as will. We had a few drinks will was charming and pleasant and both girls with flirting heavily. When he had to leave he kissed them both and said he would see them on Saturday. Sam said she would tell me all about it when we were home, I was hard again.

lincoln

We had a few more drinks then Luke came and picked us all up. When we got home Sam was in a very happy mood:

S: so what do you think of will then?

M: he seemed nice, I take it he’s coming on Saturday?

S: yea, so Luke wants to watch Becky with a black guy, he works with Luke so they set up today so it wasn’t a total new thing on Saturday. She asked if I’d ever been black and I said no, she asked if I’d like to meet him too so thought why not.

M: do you want to fuck him too?

S: I dunno, he’s more beckys but she wanted someone with her to meet him and it will make it a bit more social at the bbq until people leave and it’ll look less odd.

M: ah ok

S: but I wouldn’t say no. Tbf they’re pushing the kink a bit further, they’re going to have Luke as a servant, he’s going to be dressed all sissy too. I’m more curious to see how it goes

M: getting ideas are we??

S: well only if you want to, I like having my fun and I’m so happy you let me and can get off watching live or the video, I like that you love me enough to lick my cummy pussy. But don’t think it would do much for me if you were in a dress or anything

M: ah ok well maybe you’ll pick up someone else on Saturday

S: hmmmm maybe, he is hot though....

Sam went dreamy eyed and her hand migrated up her skirt, I could see her thong was wet from where I was. I pushed her back onto the sofa and began to lick her dripping pussy. She came on my tongue before pushing me away.

S: god I need fucking

I began to undress

S: no babe I’m feeling naughty, maybe afterwards

She picked up her phone and began texting, she took a selfie, then a shot of her soaking thong.

S: ok babe, upstairs and in the closet, he’ll be here in 5.

I ran upstairs and hid where I was told, I had a good view of the bed from side on. I waited, my cock was already straining. It seemed to take forever. But eventually the door bell rang, and footsteps on the stairs, the door was opened, in walked Sam holding the hand of the guy she was about to fuck, I don’t think they’d even said 2 words yet. Sam turned and kissed him passionately then the penny dropped - it was Phil, again. I began to wonder when she had set this up, I was soon snapped back in the room when a heard the slap of flesh, Phil had her bent over the bed and was spanking her hard.

P: fucking filthy little slut, you fucked another guy! I told you I own this pussy and ass and they mine any time

Sam almost tried to say sorry but was wincing between Spanks, he wasn’t going easy on her.

P: hope they didn’t cum in you?

S: no that’s for you only

P: good! You best not be lying you little whore

S: I’m not baby, I just want to please you

It did me laugh a bit to myself that she was lying to Phil too like this. Soon enough her thong was pulled to the side and his cock was ramming into her dripping pussy. He usually fucked her hard, but tonight was insane, I could see her ass getting redder and redder from the spanking then his flesh on hers, she was screaming and moaning as his cock fucked her sloppy pussy, I could hear how wet she was. As always she came on his cock before he shot his load into her with a grunt. He pulled out and wiped his cock on her skirt before going to lie on the bed

P: so where’s the bf tonight then?

S: oh he’s working late, then I think he’s off for a drink

P: haha and you here getting my dick

Sam stood up looking very disheveled, she still had all her clothes on, but her thong was to the side allowing cum to run out of her, he already short skirts was hitched up and twisted, doing nothing to cover her ass, during the brutal fucking she received her big fake tits had bounced free and her hair was all messed up. She stripped off down to her thong and joined Phil on the bed

P: haha you look like such a slut when you’ve been fucked properly

S: I know baby

P: text bf and tell him not to come home, I’m staying the night to use you.

S: ok babe

Luckily I had my phone. She text saying she’d get me out as soon as she could, until then I was stuck.

P: go clean up then, I’m gonna fuck you again in a minute

Sam went to the en suite, dropping her cummy thong in the wash basket on the way past leaving me in the closet and Phil in our bed as she cleaned up. Phil began to look in the bed side tables, and found sams toys, he had a good look through them, he took out her handcuffs to stay in the side. He looked through her underwear drawers, it took a good few minutes - I realised how much Sam actually had haha, he picked out a set for her to wear. Sam came out of the shower

P: put them on and get yourself looking good again, I’m gonna show you how lucky you are to have me

Sam put on the lingerie he picked out, a nice blue set, and touched up her make up. Phil undressed to his boxers and went down stairs, saying she should come down when ready. Sam opened the closet and let me out, telling me to sneak out when I could. I went to the spare room incase. I heard nothing for ages after Sam went down stairs.

South Cheshire

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

lincoln

I decided I wasn’t going to get a chance to sneak out, or if I did I’d miss all the fun. I bit the bullet and grabbed the laptop before climbing out of the window. I called for a taxi to pick me up a few houses down. I had 10 minutes to wait, I was able to see in the downstairs patio window where I could see Sam and Phil on the sofa, they were just sat talking. Sadly I saw no more live fucking but a taxi pulled up and dropped another girl at my house, before pulling away and parking again, it was my cab. I quickly ran to it staying out of site and jumped in. I asked the cabbie to take me to the nearest hotel. 20 mins later I was sat in the hotel room laptop open and watching what was going on in my own house. The other girl was in the house now too and was dressed in a pvc corset and stockings with black heels on, she was sat on the sofa while sam licked her pussy and stroked Phil’s cock. After she came on sams tongue she put a collar and leash on Sam and made her crawl around like a dog while her and Phil whipped her with riding crops leaving red marks on her ass. It wasn’t long before Phil was fucking her while Sam was tied up to the table and made to watch. Phil blew his load into the other girl, he untied Sam and led her over to lick his cum from the other girl. Once satisfied she was clean a spider gag was put on Sam and a butt plug with a tail stuck in her ass, they continued to humiliate Sam, making her try to bark, crawl around on all 4s etc. I was wanking like crazy it was so hot to see Sam being submissive to this extent, especially when she could do what she wanted with me. It wasn’t long before Phil and the mistress were horny again, luckily the spider gag made it easy for Phil to fuck sams mouth, he did anyway, but with the gag in and collar on she couldn’t even pull away for breath. He brutally fucked her face for a good few minutes, she was wretching, gagging and dribbling. A mix of pre cum and spit was running down her and pooling on the floor, all while mistress was capturing it on video. Once sufficiently horny Phil and the mistress were fucking again, this time though Phil’s cum was shot over sams face, she was ordered to leave it there. It must have been time for a break then, Phil ordered a pizza, and Sam was made to take off her bra and thong set, but was left gagged, with a butt plug in and her collar on. The door bell rang and Phil told her to go and pay for the pizza, even over camera I could see the reluctance in sams eyes as she just looked at him, cum drying on her face. The mistress whipped Sam quickly and barked at her to do as she was told like a good dog, Sam crawled to her purse and got some money out, then crawled to the front door. Sitting up enough to open the door it swung open, sadly this blocked my view. But Sam was there for a couple mod minutes before the door was closed again. Phil took the pizza from her and patted her on the head before returning to the sofa.

Lancaster

Brighouse

lincoln

They ate before the next fucking session, Sam was led upstairs, and was tied to the bed post by her lead, but this time was also put in handcuffs. Phil and mistress proceeded to fuck on the bed, ignoring Sam but making sure she was watching as Phil made the mistress cum over and over on his cock. Once he had cum again, they decided Sam had been a good dog, uncuffing her and putting her on the bed, mistress then pulled out a 9 inch strap on and was fucking Sam with it in no time, Phil’s was moving around and videoing Sam on her back getting her pussy fucked, moaning like a slut on the dildo. She was then moved to doggy style, her tail in the air, dildo in her pussy with mistress thrusting her forwards so Phil cock would ram her mouth, he was still videoing as all 3 of her wholes were used. Mistress took over videoing as Phil pulled the buttplug out and began fucking her ass while chocking her with the lead, her moans were so hot and muffled by the gag that was still in her mouth. With a grunt Phil’s cum was shot into her ass. It had been hours now since they had started punishing Sam, she was finally allowed to remove the gag and thank them both for teaching her a lesson. Mistress then left leaving Phil and Sam alone, they showered together, it was now nearly midnight and they got into bed together.

S: I love you baby, thank you for ruining me

P: just make sure your always available for me

S: I will baby. That was very humiliating I don’t know if I liked it.

P: well I did and you deserved it

S: yes baby. So what are you going to do with the videos?

P: I dunno that’s up to Bella

S: babe I love you and want to please you, but I don’t want my vids to get out.

P: are you questioning me? Are you doubting me?

S: of course not babe, I want to please you, but I want it to stay private.

P: guess we’ll see how it plays out, remember your here to please me, now suck my cock you filthy little Slut!

With that she did, I could see her head bobbing under the covers then she was riding his cock cow girl style, my cock was getting sore wanking and edging. I watched Sam cum on his cock with a look of ecstasy, Phil was pinching her nipples as she was screaming:

S: oh yes yes, Fuck me, I fucking love your cock, cum in my slutty pussy!

P: how bad you want it?

Phil began spanking her as she rode him

S: oh fuck yes, I want it bad, I want your hot cum in my pussy! I want it so fucking bad. Arrrggghhhh my fuck baby yes.

Phil grunted as his cum was shot into her again. They curled up together and I fell asleep in my hotel room....... alone.....

Brighouse

lincoln

Friday morning I got a call saying my car would be ready around lunchtime, I called my boss to let him know and he said to take the day, but he would have to see me Monday to discuss something. I went back on my laptop, it was 9 and Sam and Phil were still in bed asleep I’m guessing Sam had the day off too. I watched back through the night and there was no more fucking. They soon began to stir and it wasn’t long before Sam had Phil’s cock hard and in her mouth, sucking it lovingly as Phil moaned, he then had her bend over while fucking her from behind, she was soon cumming, I would never tire of the noises she made while cumming for real on a cock. He was pulling her hair and keeping her head up:

S: oh fuck yes! Baby I’m Cumming on your cock, oh fuck it’s so good, fuck my pussy. Oh yes, fuck fuck fuck.

He triggered another orgasm an he grunted cumming in her again.

S: oh fuck yes, I love your cum in me!

P: good

S: you know my bf liked licking cum out of me?

P: haha that his way of stopping you getting pregnant?

S: yea I think so, it does feel good too.

P: ah well he can have it when I leave

S: haha ok, you know he really doesn’t mind me fucking you

P: that’s ok then cos I’m gonna be here more often, Bella might even come and play too. Hope you liked being videod?

S: yea I did but i don’t want people at work to see them, Iv just changed jobs where I’m going to to meeting more clients.

P: you’d make a good porn star lol, meant to be a good market for pregnant girls

S: that your plan is it?

P: well it could be easy money haha

S: uh huh. Anyway, coffee?

P: good Slut

With that Sam cleaned up and went to make coffee. There was a knock at the door and Sam answered it naked, it was Becky. They hugged and Sam invited her in:

B: look at you all sexy and naked!

S: thanks babe, Phil just gave me a morning fucking

B: was it as fun as last night! Couldn’t believe when you text me haha, got me so hot and I had to ride Luke’s face for ages haha.

S: awwww you need a real fucking babe

B: yea I do! Can’t wait for will tomorrow!

S: well Phil is upstairs if you really can’t wait

With that Becky undressed down to just a thong and began going upstairs. Sam went to finish making coffees

Brighouse

Lancaster

By *raleebiMan  over a year ago

tralee

Sis in law

lincoln

She went up not 2 minutes later and Becky was licking and sucking Phil’s cock

B: mmmmm I can still taste your pussy on his cock babe, but your rights he’s got a great cock

S: amazing isn’t it! Phil do you like Becky? Hopefully she makes up for me being naughty

P: yea she’s got a hot mouth, she’s gonna ride my cock now

With that Becky climbed on Phil, thong to the side and lowered her pussy on his cock, moaning as she did. Sam was on the bed watching and rubbing her pussy as Becky began bucking her hips. Sam moved taking it in turns to kiss them both, before pushing Becky forward letting her get in to lick Becky’s ass and suck on Phil’s balls. Becky was soon moaning she was going to cum, Phil pinched her nipples as she did making her really scream before collapsing on phil, making small whimpers as Sam continued licking her ass, making her move slowly. Phil soon announced he was going to cum and told Becky to get off him, Sam was pushed forwards and Phil’s cock rammed into her shooting another load of his cum into her. His cock went back into Becky’s mouth to clean him off. Sam stayed face down with her cummy pussy in the air, Becky was soon licking at it until Sam came on her tongue. Phil was taking a video on his phone. All 3 came down and laid together on the bed.

S: did you enjoy that baby?

P: yea she’s good, tits could be bigger though

B: yea your right Sam his cock is amazing. So Phil you think I need a boob job huh?

P: yea, who doesn’t love big tits?

B: well my bf couldn’t stop staring at Sam’s so maybe I can get him to pay

S: do it babe, I love mine

B: they’re amazing, maybe I will

P: then you can be a whore like Sam

S: oooo we can both be your sluts

B: well we will see how tomorrow goes with will, god I’m making myself horny again. Sam you said Phil likes to repeat right?

S: oh yes, just got to suck him hard

Sams mouth was then round Phil’s cock again, she was soon joined by Becky, they alternated in sucking his cock. Sam was soon bent over with her tongue in Becky’s pussy, muffling her moans as Phil pounded her pussy again. I could tell his balls had been emptied a few times, he was going hard and lasting for ages, Sam came 3-4 times and Becky had a few too. Phil showed and pulled out letting Sam flop forward, Becky moved and backed onto his cock, Phil stayed mostly still as Becky fucked herself on his cock. Sam recovered and moved to rub Becky’s clit making her cum harder. She then began cupping Phil’s balls too, encouraging him over and over to cum I’m Becky. She came again before he did. This time it was sams turn to clean Phil’s cock before she licked his cum from Becky’s pussy and moved to share a cummy kiss with Becky. Once Phil recovered he began to dress and bud them both good bye saying he’d be back again. Sam and Becky stayed on the bed chatting, and making plans. I went out for some lunch and to get the car

Brighouse

Amazing story

Lancaster

lincoln

When I got home Sam and Becky had gone out, our bedroom stunk of sex. I decided to change the bedding and chill out for a bit. Sam phoned around 7 and ask me to go and pick her and Becky up, I got into town and found them in a cocktail bar, both had been tanning, had their nails and hair done and had a good few shopping bags. Both were also pretty d*unk. They were sat with 2 guys, I was introduced but can’t remember their names. We stayed for another drink before I took the girls home - I think the 2 guys were hoping for some fun. I dropped Becky off and got Sam home, once we were in she ran off upstairs and said she would show me what she’d bought. She came down a little later in a tiny tight blue dress, with some blue fence net stockings and some 8 inch blue heels, it was obvious how her nipples were sticking out she had no bra on, she gave me a spin and I could see the very bottom of her ass cheeks, she lifted her dress to show me a matching blue crotchless thong.

M: wow babe you look amazing, so fucking sexy

S: thanks babe, seen as I’m dating again I thought I’d best make an impression for the next guy

M: oh I’m sure you’ll do that! Think you disappointed those 2 guys tonight.

S: yea probably but it’s good to tease. Speaking of which - can you take some pics for me please?

Sam gave me her phone and proceeded to strike lots of poses showing off her new stuff and how easy the top came down, how her ass was on show and then how wet her pussy had got. I got some good photos of her on the sofa playing with her tits with one hand and running her pussy with the other. She asked for her phone back and as I passed it over I went to my knees and began licking her pussy as she approved of the pictures and sent them on to rob Phil and a few other guys. I ate her to 3 orgasms and she let me fuck her on the sofa, after I’d been and got a condom, she didn’t cum from our fucking. We went to bed, Sam was excited for the bbq. She was up earlier than me the next day even with a hangover and was busy doing her make up when I woke up, maki sure she looked perfect for the day. We had a lazy morning, or rather I did while sam was getting ready. About 12 she finally dressed and I got to see what she had bought a few days ago, she work her queen of spades bikini, with the baggy, mostly see through dress from the same bag over it, it also had a queen of spades on, she finished the look with some very high wedge sandals and some sun glasses. We headed off to Becky and Luke’s.

Brighouse

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

Lancaster

lincoln

When we got there it looked like a pretty normal bbq, will was there he had 3 women round him all giggling and sneaking a touch on him. We drank and chatted meeting some of Luke and Becky’s friends and a couple of other neighbors. Sam lost her dress soon after getting there attracting some looks and whispers under peoples breaths - I’m not sure if it was the spades, how little it covered or show slutty/sexy it made her look. Becky had told us this was the tame bit and to behave. Sam obviously didn’t listen she mid afternoon she appeared after me not seeing her for short while and whispered to me that she had just been fucked in the spare room and pointed to a guy who had just rejoined a group including his wife.

S: it’s soooo naughty isn’t it babe, but his cock was bulging and I’m so horny I couldn’t help it. You’ll be pleased to know that he came in my mouth though

I actually was pleased by that - terrible isn’t it. But the day carried on and people started heading off, soon there was only us, will, Becky and Luke left. We moved inside and I sensed things were about to get naughty. I was right, luke went to change, Becky and will we’re kissing on the sofa and myself and Sam sat watching. The contrast between Becky and will was extremely erotic, neither were wearing much to start but Becky’s bikini top was soon on the floor as she stroked wills rapidly growing cock through his shorts. Luke came back down in a very feminine French maids dress with some heels and panties on. He stood next to them asking how he could serve them both. Will stood and Becky told Luke to remove his shorts for her, she began sucking his huge cock as it was freed, she had Luke kneel next to her and told him to lick his cock too. My cock was getting hard and Sam was rubbing her pussy though her bikini bottoms as we watched Becky push Luke’s head down on wills cock, his now fully hard cock must of been 10 inches long and was choking luke, Becky stood so that Luke could remove her bikini bottoms, she was then laid on the sofa with her legs wide, her wet pussy waiting. Luke pulled a condom from his costume and rolled it onto wills hard spit covered cock before he was rubbing the monster black cock on Becky pussy, slowly will pushed it into her with moans and screams of pleasure as Becky’s nails dug into the sofa. Sams bikini was now pulled to the side as her fingers were working her pussy, the other hand pinching her nipples. Will soon began to fuck Becky, but was stopped after only a minute or so. Becky removed his cock and pulled off the condom handing it to Luke before she pulled his cock back into her. He was soon fucking her hard making her in almost a constant state of Orgasm. He announced he was going to cum and Becky was begging for him to cum in her, he did with a loud grunt, Sam was moaning too and came as she saw wills balls contract. Luke used his mouth to clean wills cock and was told to get us all drinks as will sat on the sofa with Becky. Becky was still coming down from her fucking slowly rubbing her cummy pussy, luck was soon licking the cum from her as they recovered for round 2.

Brighouse

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

By *heekybexsCouple  over a year ago

clitheroe

Love it

Lancaster

lincoln

Sam and I decided to leave them too it, after Sam told Becky she wanted details. Sam put her dress back on and we walked home, Sam was obviously a little tipsy, stumbling as we got in the door.

S: that was so hot!!! Becky and will looked amazing together

M: yea it was horny to watch, but I prefer watching you

S: awwww that’s sweet babe. Did you see how big wills cock was too!!

M: I did, think you could take it?

S: I’d have a damn good go, god I’m making myself horny again

With that Sam was on her phone, laid back on the sofa, her bikini bottoms pulled to the side so I could lick her to an orgasm as she was swiping on tinder. 15 minutes later there was a knock at the door, I went to open it and found a guy there I’d never seen before. He was about 22 at a guess, a little taller than me and pretty well built, he was also very black. Sam shouted for him to come in, he pushed past me and went to the living room to see Sam on her knees on the floor now in just her bikini, he walked up to her and pulled down his jogging bottoms, flopping his soft cock next to Sam’s mouth. She grabbed in and began to lick up and down the length of it, I went to sit on the sofa to get a good view. He was beginning to harden and was already bigger than me and was getting close to the size of Phil. She continued to suck him to full hardness, all 10 inches of it, it was also making her cheeks bulge as she stretched her mouth to get round it. She was soon begging him to fuck her, dropping her bikini top and rubbing his hard wet cock between her big fake tits. He pushed her onto her back removing her bottoms and his clothes, before rubbing his cock and the entrance to her very wet pussy. He slowly pushed forwards stretching her pussy with the biggest cock she’d ever had. She was writhing in pleasure as he went deeper causing moans of pleasure to escape from Sam. Soon her was all the way in her, Sam looked at me:

S: told you I could take it all babe. Now watch him fuck me good.

He began to fuck her with that, slowly and deeply at first, speeding up as Sam became accustomed to his size. It was only a few minutes till Sam was coming over his cock, she came a couple of times before he announced he was going to cum too. This was the fist thing he’d said all night. He continued ducking her pussy hard and fast until a grunt came from him as he shot his load into her unprotected pussy. He pulled out, I could clearly hear how wet she was as he did, he moved to sit on the sofa.

Bg: fuck that’s some good white pussy

S: that some good black dick, I def want more

Bg: you white sluts always do

Sam stood, I could see his cum begin to run out of her, it was streaming down her legs, it must of been a huge load. Sam went to clean up, I sat in silence with the other guy there. Sam came back after a few minutes.

S: are you staying the night babe?

Bg: yea I want some more of that hot little cunt

S: it’s yours babe. - she turned to me - you’ll have to sleep in the spare room babe

M: of course babe

S: come on then stud, let’s have round 2. With that they both went upstairs to bed. I immediately opened the laptop, watching and wanking as these 2 went back to fucking, that night 3 more loads were pumped into Sam before he left first thing in the morning.

lincoln

Becky came round at lunch time to compare notes with Sam, It seemed they both loved fucking black cock. Becky had also loved humiliating Luke and having him as her bitch. Sam gave her an account of her night with her black guy. They made plans to go out the following Friday.

The working week was uneventful, sam started her new job and seemed to be settling in well. That Friday I dropped Sam and Becky off in town, both were dressed to pull. Sam was in a small blue dress and heels, she had shown me that she had no bra or knickers on. Sam gave me a kiss and said not to wait up. I had an evening with the tv and went to bed midnight Ish. I was woken by Sam coming in around 3, she gently woke me and said would I move to the spare room, she had brought a guy home and wanted her bed. I was to tired to think or protest, I moved to the spare room and drifted off to sleep again, despite being able to hear Sam moaning from being fucked and our bed creaking. I was awake early the next morning to watch the previous nights footage, as soon as I had left the room her and her guy were kissing immediately, he was sams type, tall and well built. They’de only kissed for a minute or so before he had unzipped her dress pooling around her heels and showing she had no underwear on, she got a playful spank as he undressed and joined her on the bed and she was straight to his 7 inch cock with her and then mouth. After a few minutes she was on top of him, riding him bare back, his hands playing with her tits, making her moan. Next she was taking a good hard fucking missionary style meaning his cum was shot all up her stomach, before they both fell asleep. I was wanking to this footage when I heard movement, I switched to live feed just in time to see them fucking missionary yet again, he was going just as hard as last night and Sam was loving it, she even managed to cum with him too before telling him to bend her over and fuck her from behind which he gladly did. They continued like this until his load was shot all over her lovely ass and mine was shot into my hand. Sam came through to my room with his cum running down her ass still and asked me to give him a lift home while she showered, I obliged sitting in silence as I gave her fuck for the night a lift across town. In the way back I noticed a taxi at Becky and Luke’s, it had. A black guy getting into it, it seems sam wasn’t the only one who’d got lucky.

Brighouse

South Cheshire

lincoln

When I got home Sam had gone out in her car, she had sent me a message saying she had gone out and she’d be back later. I went about a normal Saturday, Sam messaged again saying she was staying out that night and would be home tomorrow. She finally got home Sunday mid afternoon looking shattered, she went for a bath after striping off. I looked in the wash basket and noticed her thong was absolutely dripping in cum. She joined me on the sofa in just her dressing gown.

M: so good night babe?

S: absolutely amazing, I went to Phil’s as his girlfriend and daughter are away.

M: shame I didn’t get to watch

S: oh don’t worry babe you will do, Bella was there too and a couple of others. The whole thing was videod and Phil is going to put them online and sell them.

M: oh really, I didn’t think you’d want that?

S: well I didn’t really but phil convinced me to try it anyway, he’s recently lost his job so needs the money. Also you know I love to please and Phil is now happy for others to fuck me too. He and 3 of his friends took turns on me.

M: did they all cum in you?

S: no babe only phil, he wants to be the only one and the only one to fuck my ass too

M: ok babe well as long as your happy.

S: I am babe.

With that we cuddled up for the afternoon. A normal ish week followed other than Wednesday night when Sam’s boss came over for dinner. He seemed very nice and charming and said he was very happy that he’d hired Sam.

B: sams awesome at work, she’s brilliant at her job and all the clients love her, makes my job easy too.

S: that’s probably the regular blow jobs I give you boss

Her boss turned to me

B: it’s not how it’s sounds, she’s joking, we don’t rea…..

S: it’s fine boss, we love each other and he’s happy for me to have fun with other guys, you don’t need to panic.

B: oh erm ok, well Iv heard of this kind of thing before but I never realised people actually did it

S: oh we have been for a while we both love it

M: yea I just want sam to be happy

B: oh that’s cool, she is stunning so can’t blame you I suppose

S: awwww thanks boss, but I think you just saying that because you want to fuck me again.

B: damn right I do.

Sam got on her knees and unzipped his flies, taking his cock in her mouth to suck to hardness, once hard she lifted her dress and pulled her thong to the side, lowering herself onto his cock and began to ride him while I sat at the table watching, it was only a few minutes until they came together, Sam being filled with cum. Kissing her boss as they came down from their high. I cleared the table and walked back in to see Sam licking his cock clean before he left saying he’d see her tomorrow. Sam was still on the floor on her knees, she turned and opened her legs, showing me her cummy pussy she asked if I’d like to clean her, I got on the floor and ate her clean.

lincoln

Our standard weekend followed. I was home just after lunch on Friday, walking in I could hear Sam being fucked immediately, I went upstairs to change, opening the bedroom door I saw Sam bent over with her young black guy from the other week fucker her doggy style good and hard.

S: oh fuck, oh, oh, fuck, ah, ah, fuck I love you black cock, oh fuck, hey babe Tyler is here again, ah, ah, eeuuurrrrgggghhhhh fuck I just came on your dick again!! Fuck!

I changed and left them to carry on fucking, even in the living room I could hear sam moaning. 15 minutes or so later I heard Tyler grunt too and Sam screaming for him to cum in her pussy. There was a knock on the door, I opened it to see Becky stood there, she said hi as I invited her in, she went straight upstairs to Sam and Tyler, it wasn’t long before the sounds of sex started again. I was a bit shocked a few minutes later when Sam came down stairs, looking very disheveled - her hair a mess, pre cum around her mouth, her very wet looking pussy was also red and a hand print on her ass. She asked me if I’d come and take a video for Luke, I followed her upstairs and was handed Becky’s phone, Becky was on her back with her white legs contrasting against Tyler’s ass as he was pounding her cheating pussy. I began to video her being fucked as she shouted obscenities for Luke, saying how shit he was and how much she loved black cock etc, Sam was sucking her tits and kissing her as Tyler fucked her. Soon Tyler was grunting and shooting his cum into Becky’s pussy. He pulled out and Sam went to clean her up, Becky stopped her and looked at the camera saying let her get pregnant from a black stud. Becky sent the video to Luke and Tyler dressed and left, saying her see them both again soon.

South Cheshire

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Great story looking forward to reading more

Brighouse

Lancaster

lincoln

It was now mid afternoon, both girls came down in just their thongs and went to sunbathe in the garden after rubbing oil on each other. Will was round a few hours later to pick Becky up, he sat with the girls for a little while first, they left together and Sam went to shower. She came back down dressed in heels with a denim mini skirt and crop top on, she gave me a kiss and said she was off out. As she opened the door a loud car pulled up, Sam always had a thing for boy racers, I couldn’t see who was driving but Sam climbed in flashing her thong as she did. She wasn’t home until after midnight when I was already in bed, she woke me by closing the door, I could hear she wasn’t alone. I was suddenly awake and went to the spare room to open my laptop. Tyler had come back with her and was sat on the sofa with her, they were kissing passionately and his hands were exploring her body as her hand were on his cock. Soon his cock was free and Sam was sucking happily on it. Now over the past year or so I’d seen Sam swallow a lot of cock, but she was struggling to get more than half in her mouth. That didn’t deter her trying as Tyler’s head rolled back. Soon Sam was standing, removing her top and dropping her skirt she straddled him on the sofa, kissing him and rubbing her tits on him, his cock was next to her pussy as she raised up, moving her thong she lowered herself onto his hard cock. It took her a while to get all the way down and I could hear her from upstairs, even without the mics. She bucked away riding his cock to a couple of orgasms before Tyler grunted shooting cum into her. She collapsed onto him regaining her breath, a loud squelch escaped as his cock was removed from her and cum began running from her. They came upstairs and went to bed. I got in the bed in the spare room as they did, Sam came in, I could smell sex as she opened the door.

M: hey babe, good night? I thought you’d want the bed.

S: amazing, thanks babe your so sweet, see you tomorrow.

With that she left, and went to our bed with Tyler after cleaning up, 2 minutes after getting into bed she was bent over, his 10 inch cock in her again screaming like a Slut as he pounded her pussy. I wanked and fell asleep before he had even cum again.

Brighouse

lincoln

Sunday I was washing and cleaning around the house and garden I didn’t see either Sam or Tyler till early afternoon, I did hear them through the house though. I came back fin from cutting the grass and Tyler was sat on the sofa in just his boxers, Sam had his T-shirt on and was making him some food.

M: hey babe, if your up can I go change the bedding?

S: of course, sorry about that we just got carried away.

M: I can’t wait to watch later

S: naughty boy. Oh I forgot to say, my boss wants me to host at home Thursday night. Do you mind prepping food for 4 of us and getting a hotel for the night?

M: of course not, I’ll finish early Thursday to make sure it’s ready.

S: thanks babe, love you

With that I went to strip our bed, the room stunk of sex, sams cummy thong was on the floor, there was cum stains all over the sheets. When I went to put them in the wash Sam and Tyler were fucking again, she was laid on the sofa while Tyler’s 10 inch black cock was stretching her pussy. They didn’t even acknowledge me as I walked through with the washing. Sam’s moans as she was cumming and being fucked was such a turn on to me. I was able to see from the kitchen and began wanking, sam was digging her heels into his ass begging him to cum again. He grunted shooting his cum into her again and triggering her orgasm, I came too but into my hand, not into my girlfriend. Tyler pulled out, dressed and left, Sam was still spread eagle on the sofa, naked with a river of cum flowing from her pussy.

Lancaster

lincoln

Sam showered and the rest of the night was uneventful. We were both back to work Monday, I was first home as Sam was working late preparing for Thursday. Tuesday night about 7 Tyler knocked on the door, he pushed past me and went upstairs

T: send that little slut up when she gets home

About half a hour later Sam still wasn’t home, Tyler came down for a drink in just his boxers

T: where is this little cunt?

M: she’s still at work I think mate

T: fuck I’m horny

M: I’m sure she won’t be long, she know your coming over?

T: yea she does, so how come you let other blokes fuck her?

M: well we are open and she likes fucking, kind of our agreement

T: fair one, she’s a great little cum dump, you ever join in?

M: once, and done some clean up

T: ever sucked a cock for her

M: no, it’s all about her

T: well when I’m here it’s about me, suck my dick till she gets here

I don’t know why I did it, I had no control over myself, I simply imagined I was Sam and dropped to my knees and pulled down his boxers, freeing his huge cock it felt so powerful when I grabbed it and began licking it, then sucking the end. Slowly my pace grew and it was hitting the back of my throat. I was getting moans of pleasure as I slowly worked his cock. I was sucking for maybe 10 mins or so when the door opened and Sam came into the kitchen and found us, I looked round with Tyler’s cock in my mouth as she stood there in her block blouse and white mid thigh skirt and white heels with black stockings.

S: awww babe your door sweet making sure I have a nice hard cock to come home too

Sam pulled up her skirt and down her thong, sliding back onto the work top she called Tyler over to fuck her, he pulled his cock from me and walked over to Sam, a kiss and his cock was in her pussy and was soon fucking he hard and fast. I left them to it as I went to shower and change. When I got out the shower sam came in to do the same, thong in hand and cum down her legs. Tyler had left after filling her pussy. I wondered how naughty she would be on Thursday.

Lancaster

Brighouse

lincoln

Thursday came round I finished early and prepped everything for Sam. She was home half 6 and I told her what to do with the food, with a kiss I left her and went to my hotel room, laptop out and eager to watch. Sam was changed now and was in a nice black dress, very low at the back so her sparkly thong was visible above it, the front was crossed over her boobs showing her cleavage well and that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her hair was curled and she had her black stripper heels on. Soon the door bell rang and she opened the door to her boss and 2 other guys all in suits, they sat as Sam handed out drinks, getting a tap on the ass as she did. They talked business and Sam invited them to the table and began to serve. There was lots of flirting and stares at Sam from all 3 guys. The meal finished and Sam served more drinks and sat squished between the 2 guys, lots of leg touching went along with the conversation. Soon they agreed on the deal and shook hands, sams boss then went to leave, Sam showed him out, he told her to keep them happy and he would pick them up tomorrow morning. Sam returned to the lounge.

S: ok so Iv been told to keep you studs happy, any requests?

They told her they’d love to see her dance, she put on some music and began to dance seductively, grinding her ass on each guy individually they were both starting to look uncomfortable from being turned on. One had begun to undress and taken his cock out, the other undid the neck of sams dress so it fell forward and he could grope her tits, she stood with her back to them and slid her dress down showing off her ass as she did. Now they both stripped off and sat back wanking as Sam continued to dance in just her heels and thong. They began to stroke her ass and tits as she moved soon taking it in turns to finger her pussy, being turned on Sam went to her knees and took it in turn to suck their cocks managing to swallow them both individually. She laid back on the floor and peeled off her thong and one guy began to eat her sopping pussy while the other fed her his cock. Soon she had a cock in her pussy and was being fucked from both ends, he moans were muffled but she seemed to be loving it. She was picked up and put into a doggy position and the 2 guys changed ends fucking her other holes. When they were ready to cum Sam sat up rubbing their balls until they were cumming on her face, she looked so slutty covered in cum and thanked them both. She went to clean up while they helped themselves to more drinks. She asked how she should dress for them and they handed her a bag and off she went upstairs. It took her a few minutes to get ready, but she came down in a pvc mini dress, which was cut under her tits, and had a cut out on her ass. She also had a spider gag in her mouth, as she reached the door to the living room there was a knock on the front door. Sam ignored it and walked to the guys on the sofa. A louder knock followed as she was posing for the 2 business men. Not 30 seconds later the door was kicked open and in walked Phil

Brighouse

Lancaster

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

Phil? Hell no! He needs to leave!

By *inkyguyCalshotMan  over a year ago

Calshot

Oh bugger, this could be interesting

South Cheshire

cirencester

oh yes pain on horizon

I cant wait to hear what Phil the tosser had to say

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

lincoln

He was instantly furious, the guys went to stand and he punched both of them, Sam went to remove her gag but Phil stopped her and pushed her to her knees, putting his cock In her mouth as he got hard and brutally fucked her mouth, to the point she was fully wrenching as his balls hit her chin. He carried on, tears streaming from her eyes and dribble mixed with Precum from her mouth. The 2 guys were recovering as Phil grunted shooting his cum into her mouth. He threw both guys out with their clothes and told them to fuck off. Sam had now removed her gag

S: babe what was all that about? They’re clients in meant to be looking after!!

P: I told you before your mine, I pick who fucks you. Also the mrs threw me out so I’m staying here for a bit, my stuffs in the car, go bring it in.

Sam went to get changed

P: no like that, if your gonna be a whore you can have everyone know what your like.

Sam obeyed, taking 3 trips to bring in his cases and putting them in our room. There was a knock on the door as Phil was sat on the sofa with a beer. He told Sam to answer it, it was one of the neighbours:

N: hi, I just noticed you walking around like that, it’s not very appropriate with children around, even if it is late.

S: sorry I was just……..

P: chill out mate, come in, do you want a beer? Get to it Slut!

Sam went to get him a beer as he slowly entered.

N: like I said it’s just not very….

P: you not like her tits?

N: well yea but…..

P: mrs sent you over didn’t she?

N: yea

P: would a bj make you feel better? Slut - go

Sam was soon on her knees freeing his cock and sucking it. He started to object but soon just accepted it, lasting a few mins before blowing his load in her mouth, then leaving

P: go get cleaned up, I’m gonna fuck that ass

Sam went to shower

Brighouse

lincoln

True to his word when she was out Phil had her bent over, lubed up and was fucking her ass hard, cumming in her bowels with a grunt. He fucked her again that night before they fell asleep together, me in my hotel room. The next day Sam got a phone call saying she had been sacked, she rung me in tears to tell me, surprisingly she didn’t even lie to me. However while we were on the phone I heard Phil get out of the shower and start ramming his cock in her mouth again. I worked the rest of the day. When I got home the house was empty, my stuff had been moved out of our room and was now in our box room, Phil’s stuff had replaced it. I rang Sam to ask where she was and she said they had gone out and would be back later. When they returned they were both tipsy, Sam was in her heels mini skirt and a strappy top with no bra, as soon as they were in the door Phil had her on her knees with his cock in her mouth. Once he was ready to Fuck her they came through to the living room, I tried to talk to them but Phil told her to take off her thong which her forcefully stuffed into my mouth and told me to sit. He bent her over so he arms were on the arms of my chair, I saw the pleasureon her face as his cock slid into her with a moan. As his pace picked up her moans increased and her tits bounced free, her thong began to leave a taste in my mouth, I guessed she had been fucked while out and I was now tasting Phil’s cum. After a couple of orgasms more of his cum was being pumped into sams waiting pussy, she came again as it was.

Brighouse

coventry

"True to his word when she was out Phil had her bent over, lubed up and was fucking her ass hard, cumming in her bowels with a grunt. He fucked her again that night before they fell asleep together, me in my hotel room. The next day Sam got a phone call saying she had been sacked, she rung me in tears to tell me, surprisingly she didn’t even lie to me. However while we were on the phone I heard Phil get out of the shower and start ramming his cock in her mouth again. I worked the rest of the day. When I got home the house was empty, my stuff had been moved out of our room and was now in our box room, Phil’s stuff had replaced it. I rang Sam to ask where she was and she said they had gone out and would be back later. When they returned they were both tipsy, Sam was in her heels mini skirt and a strappy top with no bra, as soon as they were in the door Phil had her on her knees with his cock in her mouth. Once he was ready to Fuck her they came through to the living room, I tried to talk to them but Phil told her to take off her thong which her forcefully stuffed into my mouth and told me to sit. He bent her over so he arms were on the arms of my chair, I saw the pleasureon her face as his cock slid into her with a moan. As his pace picked up her moans increased and her tits bounced free, her thong began to leave a taste in my mouth, I guessed she had been fucked while out and I was now tasting Phil’s cum. After a couple of orgasms more of his cum was being pumped into sams waiting pussy, she came again as it was. "
. Wow wow wow do you feel like you have had a raw end of the deal and thank you for sharing this story with us I would certainly love for this to happen to me that’s for sure

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

clitheroe

Love it!!! X

lincoln

Over the next few weeks sams dress sense changed with Phil’s influence, she was never really conservative but she dressed even more like a Barbie bimbo, her skirts and dresses would basically show her ass, her stripper heels would be daily wear, tight tops and no bras some times she would be out in just a bikini while round the house she was frequently naked. My credit card was used to buy her new wardrobe but in order to make money Phil was continuing to make porn using her which he sold online but he also had her go and work at a strip club. The nights she worked were the worst for me, Phil was often d*unk, if I was lucky he would go out, either way he usually ended up with another girl round, he got a kick out of humiliating me. With Sam not around it fell to me to suck his cock do his washing etc. He began to make me dress as a French maid in the house.

Sam had no interest in stopping him, she was fully in love with him and was devoted to his pleasure, she knew he was fucking other girls and didn’t care, she would even join in on occasions and Phil had her perform with other girls to make his porn.

After 3-4 weeks of being Phil’s sex sl*ve the inevitable happened and Sam announced she was pregnant. Phil was overjoyed and went out to celebrate, this was the first time in weeks I’d been able to talk to Sam alone. I asked her how she felt and what her intentions were, she was very happy too and planned to keep the baby, and pointed out Phil may not be the dad but she wanted us both to help raise her child and support her. I agreed and spent the evening sat with Sam, cuddled up, it was like she was mine again. We even ended up having sex, which was amazing, until Phil came home, he was not happy. I was punched and he was shouting at Sam calling her a whore - but said that was a good thing, now that he had bred her she could be used by other guys. I noticed now another guy was stood behind him, he was the guy that came and told Sam off for walking around outside naked. Phil instructed sam to take him upstairs and Fuck him, she did. Phil again had a go at me and explained I could t be trusted and I also would be punished and forced to pay like the guy upstairs.

I listened again that night to sam being fucked by the neighbour and then phil once he had left. The next day we all went to a fetish shop, we bought a cock cage which I was immediately put in, also a pleasure bench, one that sam could be strapped too in the doggy position. Phil also got a collar and lead for her like a dogs.

Everywhere she went from now on she would be collared and I would be caged. Phil owned us both. As Sam’s belly grew so did her already epic sex drive, she seemed to need constant fucking, between rounds with Phil she would use her toys over and over. Phil shared her more and more, on one occasion he had her strapped to the bench while 9 guys took it in turns to pay to use her holes. When she was released she had a huge smile on her face.

clitheroe

Love it x

coventry

Amazing

Brighouse

lincoln

As her belly grew she had to stop dancing, this gave her more time at home for Phil to use for movies, she was gangbanged on camera a few times, and really began to bring in some money Phil was right there was a lot of money in pregnant girl porn. Even more so when he had a web cam set up so that people could watch her being fucked live. When in public Sam loved to show her belly off, she was still dressing like a bimbo her hot pants and boob tube outfits really showed it off.

I was moved out of my bedroom, which was now Sam and Phil’s, and put in the spare room. Phil took great joy in having me pay his mate from the pub to repaint it pink. When sam was getting closer to her due date she no longer had the energy to keep up with his demands, at this stage I was made to help out using my mouth on Phil’s cock.

When she did go into labour Phil was a bit annoyed but went with us, he was happy it was a boy, less happy that the baby was black I guessed it was likely to be Tyler’s. I stayed in the hospital with sam for a few days when we got home Phil had left, all his stuff was gone and most of our valuables too. Sam thought she had best tell Tyler, she called him and he came over. Despite his young age he seemed pretty happy, he was annoyed he hadn’t heard from Sam in a while but she explained what had been going on, my caging her porn everything. Tyler was getting turned on and his cock was getting hard in his sweats. Sam noticed and began to stroke it,

S: sorry babe I think I’m still to sore to fuck

T: get you mouth round it then!

Sam obliged, sloppily sucking his cock until he was cumming in her mouth. Tyler stayed that night in our bed with sam. I was on call to look after the baby. The next day I was told Tyler was moving in and I was to stay in my pink room.

lincoln

Tyler was less controlling than Phil, he wouldn’t order Sam around or humiliate her, he would just use her when and where he wanted. When she was occupied or out he would use my mouth for his pleasure. He would often have his friends round the house and they would all take it in turns to use Sam however they pleased. She frequently had a black cock in her. Her and Tyler only lasted a few months as a couple before he got bored of her. He moved out not long after. Myself and Sam went back to some kind of normality, for a few months anyway. She got a new job in as a hotel receptionist so we could take care of the baby still. She seemed content that we were a normal family. One weekend I decided to take her away, we arranged a baby sitter and Sam had got some new dresses and underwear. The first night she was in a revealing little blue dress that had lacing up the side showing she clearly had no underwear on. We had a nice meal and a few drinks, all was going well and Sam as usual was attracting a lot of looks from men around the bar. She smiled as guys admired her. I went to the toilet and when I came back I saw her talking to a guy at the bar. He was the classic handsome type tall and dark in a suit. I could see where this was going, sure enough once I was back next to her she left me at the bar and said she would see me in the room later, walking off with her new friend.

clitheroe

Love it x

lincoln

I didn’t see her again until morning when she came back to shower before we went out for the day. I had a lovely day out seeing the sights of the city, I hadn’t seen Sam since she got out of the shower, put on some new sexy underwear and a pink dress with heels and went out saying she’d see me later. It was about 6 when she came back to shower again, I noticed as she undressed how cum stained her thong was, I asked where she had been and she said she had an old friend near by she went to meet up with and hoped I didn’t mind - but it was meant to be a weekend away. I said I didn’t but I’d like to spend some time with her. We had another meal and went back to our room for a few drinks. When she got horny she did let me lick her until she came the I wanked myself while I watched her play. Deciding it wasn’t enough she was soon creating a tinder profile with my help, taking a few pictures of her. She was soon swiping away and getting matches I was allowed to read the conversations over her shoulder. It wasn’t long until she was excited and putting some stocking and lingerie on ready for a guy to knock at the door. He knew I would be there so I would atleast be allowed to watch, I opened the door as Sam got to her knees, the guy came in opening his jeans to realise his cock, sticking it in Sam mouth with no hesitation. I took up the seat as same sucked his cock to full hardness before moving to the bed on all 4s he fucked her hard doggy style and bare back, hammering her pussy until she came and he pumped his cum into her too. Leaving with out a word, sams pussy leaking his cum. I cleaned her up before we fell asleep together.

We continued this for a while, Sam was going on one date a week, some she would bring home to fuck, some were in the car. Occasionally she would stay at theirs. One day Sam was walking around the house naked:

S: hey babe what do

You think of my body?

M: same as always, its amazing

It was, she was back to a size 8, no stretch marks unless you looked very close and her beautiful fake tits.

S: I dunno I’m not happy with it. I think I want bigger tits,

She kissed me and stroked my cock through my trousers, she was soon kissing it softly.

M: that would make them even better.

Between sucks:

S: oh thanks babe, I’ll book in in a sec

With that same was wanking my cock until I can, shooting it onto the floor. Sam went to the phone booking in for another boob job on my credit card

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

near to you

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Brighouse

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan  over a year ago

north county dublin , Lusk

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Lovely.more please

lincoln

A week later Sam was under the knife. She recovered quickly and wasted no time buying new bras and booking in for a photo shoot. I took her one day to the studio, she posed in a number of outfits, topless and naked for some very artful photos, soon a large print arrived of Sam in just a thong proudly displaying her new 32H tits, she had it put above the bed. I have no idea why she didn’t ask me to do it, but instead found a builder on face book to come and put it up. He was a bit taken aback by the size of the job and the picture but in a usual workman kind of way was cheekily flirting with Sam, it wasn’t long before I heard the head board banging as Sam seduced her first guy and once he’d finished proudly showed me how he’d cum over her new tits, I licked it off. The next week I had an office party, Sam was of course excited and bought a very short dress with plunging neck line that showed off her new tits. Needless to say all the guys were round her immediately, she was relishing the attention. Especially from my new boss he was tall slender very confident/arrogant and demanding guy, I hadn’t known him long as he’d only been there for a week, but Sam was flirting heavily with him. I went to the bathroom when I returned they were nowhere to be seen, knowing what Sam was like I went to his office, sure enough when I got there I could hear her moans through the door. Sadly I couldn’t see what was going on but had a fair idea that she was bent over his desk as I could hear I’m spanking her firm ass. I returned to the main party and was getting funny looks, I could tell people had seen sam leave with my boss. Half an hour later she reappeared looking a little disheveled. I took her home she told me how she had been offered a job as my bosses assistant.

lincoln

Monday rolled round and we set off to work together, sam had on her black laboutins, a 10 inch mini skirt and a blouse that she couldn’t button if she tried- which she didn’t hers push up bra was clearly on show. Needless to say she stuck out in the office and brought more attention to me, it made it very awkward talking to anyone who would even acknowledge me. That afternoon I was called in to see my boss, sam was sat on his desk I’d was clear from how she was sat she had no panties on. My boss began talking and the gist was my work load was increasing and I would be managing an over seas project. As I would be working longer hours he would make sure sam got home. The days end rolled around and I was working away while they left, I couldn’t resist and was right on my personal laptop to watch her when she got home. I’m sure you won’t be surprised to hear that they were hardly in the door before they were naked and fucking. Knowing what sam likes I’m surprised she went for him, he wasn’t built or strong nor did he have any more than a distinctly average sized cock. But there it was, fucking sams ass bent over on our bed. It was midnight when I finished, I returned home, they were still at it, I didn’t even try to go to my bed I went back to the pink spare room. I was up again at 6 and back to work, they didn’t come in until nearly 10. That’s how it continued for weeks, I was worked 18 hours days plus some weekends and no one would speak to me at the office - which was actually a relief. I heard some gossip that they’d gone for drinks after work one Friday and made it blatantly obvious they were fucking. One night I was watching the cameras while working late, sam had sent the baby to her mums and was cooking a nice dinner, another guy arrived at the door who I recognised as the CEO of one of our rival companies, basically my boss was planning to sell them my work which would raise them millions, I would have it all pinned on me. They were all laughing and drinking as they planned the handover in a few weeks. The deal was cemented when sam was taking it in turns to suck their cocks before fucking them both. I decided I had to do something about this.

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos