FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I DIDN'T REALISE I WAS HAIRY

I DIDN'T REALISE I WAS HAIRY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have never shaved. Ever. I suppose it is my Italian descent. It never occurred to me certainly not up until i was 35 I suppose. It was than (in 2000 or thereabouts) that I began to notice other women (in particular) staring at my legs in the swimming baths and over-hearing other shoppers whispering to each other "Look at her. She has hairy legs." It was the same at the beach where I often found couple and single men walking past my spot more times than was specifically necessary. Probably to have a good look at my bush or whatever. It didn't change my habits but I did try and ensure that it wasn't so noticeable but having black hair this was quite difficult. In the end I gave up and reverted to (my) normal.

It was in 2001, I think, when I wasn't surprised but was slightly shocked when a younger woman approached me in a pub while I waiting for a friend (who incidentally was 40 minutes late!). I had just come from the office and was wearing a mid-thigh length skirt, blouse and sheer tights and high heels. My legs were crossed and I was minding my own business getting increasingly cross at my friend's tardiness. Anyway, this woman came over ever so slightly embarrassed but said "I am sorry to barge into your thoughts but I couldn't but help to notice that you don't shave your legs." I realised that my crossed leg was fully in view and that the dark hairs were clearly visible under the satin on the tights. "Umm, yes" I replied not sure what she was going to say next. "It's just that being natural is so unusual these days and I wanted to compliment you on having nice legs....and also because...' She paused, working up what to say or more correctly how to say it. "The thing is I run a business called "Natural Nudes" which focuses on modelling natural women and I just couldn't not see if you were interested. I would have kicked myself. But sorry if this offends." Wow, I thought. Clearly I was different after all. I was only 35 so was still fairly attractive although a pregnancy or two had given my some tummy stretch marks and my boobs had gone firmly south after copious breast feeding that no amount of exercise could rectify.

I stayed silent for a while, not sure what to say, but sort of said "Go on, tell me more."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

You look wonderfully natural, very sexy. Looking forward to rest of your well written tale x

“Really? Well, we do photos shoots and videos from underwear work to full action movies and everything else in between. How far you wish to go is totally up to you but I would love to take some photos of you in white lingerie and sheer stockings in order to emphasise your natural hairiness. We pay quite well as well and you have copyright of the photos but we have the ability to use them as all as part of our business portfolio.” “Okay. Does this mean that I will be in girlie magazines?” “Not necessarily. More like on the internet as this is a better host for a niche product like ours. Most girlie magazine don’t show natural women nowadays and certainly not legs and armpits. I take it that you have hairy armpits as well? she enquired. “Yes, of course, the works.” I laughed. I was always one for a challenge and the extra cash would come in handy that’s for sure, so I said: “Let’s do it then. It might be good fun.” She responded with a professional handshake and gave me her card and said she would be in touch after taking my phone number.

I didn’t have to wait that long. She rang two days later asking if I would go to her studios which were not too far away. I replied that I could go but that it would have to be after work. She confirmed that that would be fine and that it would be just her and her assistant Claudine (who was French). She said it would be some admin stuff and then a trial photo shoot. She suggested that I bring a pair of favourite high heels but that she would provide the rest.

A few hours later I turned up at the premises in quite a nice part of the town, a professional looking high tech industrial estate. I parked the car and walked over, having a quiet think, wondering if this was a good idea or not. What would my family think if they found out. That, of course, was my main worry. Sophie (for that was the woman) met me at the door after I pressed the intercom and ushered me in, asking if I would like a coffee. “Lovely” I replied and we went into an informal seating area. She explained that the office doubled as the studio and gave me a short tour mentioning that the lounge and the office were used for shoots and then she showed me a bedroom and bathroom/wet areas, again both used for shoots. It all looked very tastefully decorated and neat. Claudine came in with the coffees and Sophie sat me down and we talked admin - details of dates of birth and the like and finalising of a short contract setting out our obligations to each other. She made it clear that the contract allowed all levels of photos and videos but did not mandate that I had to go all the way. I was happy with that, especially after how much she said I would get paid per set.

“Well, let’s start shall we? Please take off your clothes except your heels in a sexy manner. This will tell us how good you might be in front of the camera and what we might be able to do with you.” “Okay” I replied.

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Good start

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

look forward to more

By *aveyboy100Man  over a year ago

Preston

I stood up in the centre of the lounge area and I saw that Claudine had picked up a Polaroid type camera - digitals were not yet commonplace. I put a heel on the edge of the sofa next to Sophie and with my leg lifted up ran my hands down my sheer stockings drawing their attention to my hairy legs. I heard the camera click. I pulled up my skirt to show my stocking tops and the black hair at the top of my thigh. I was enjoying this - I always liked to be the centre of attention and to be able to do this while being paid for it seemed magical in the moment. Removing my leg from the sofa I proceeded to unbutton my blouse and reveal my lacy bra. After a few pretend false-starts, I took the blouse off and held my bra’d boobs in my hands before lifting my arms above my head so they could both see my hairy armpits. I had quite a bit up there but not loads. Enough I always thought. I wasn’t sure what sort of faces to make but I tried to pout convincingly but wasn’t sure how this came across so I stopped trying too hard and unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Again, I heard the click of the camera and the whirr of the picture being spat out of the machine. I was now in front of them in bra, panties and stockings and heels. I could see my pubes edging past the panties’ edge and knew they could see how the hairs went down the inside of my thighs. I tried not to worry about being too hairy for all of this but the two just watched. Sophie broke the silence “Please take off your bra.” I did so in a manner that I thought looked sexy and removed the cups from breasts downwards. No unsupported my breasts took their natural form, quite long and with my nipples towards the bottom of the curve. I had nipple hair at the time and again was fleetingly worried what they might think. But I heard the opposite with Sophie breathing “Yes, very nice. Now your panties please."

By *ulgehunterMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

Thought hairy men looked bad

I turned around and lowered my panties around my thighs and let them drop to my ankles once they had passed the widest part of my thighs. I leaned forward and, on one leg, skilfully removed the panties and threw them casually on the floor. I stood before them with only stockings on and stood there akimbo looking at them with everything on show. “Was that okay?” I enquired? “Brilliant. You are a natural. It looked very realistic. And it’s wonderful that you have so much body hair. And on your breasts too. Very nice.” “Thank you.” I felt relieved and elated and eager to do more. “Come on. Let’s see how you cope with bedroom shots” and we walked through the lounge into the very nicely appointed boudoir, followed by Claudine who had stacked up the pictures of the first trial run.

“What would you like me to do?” I asked. “We only want to go as far as you are comfortable with but the progress already indicates to me, at least, that you are a natural at this so some sexy shots in here would be good if we could. We can then look at the photos and see what types of scenarios we might wish to do in the future when we do it for real. Okay?” she responded. “Yes that’s great” I replied before posing on the bed just in heels and stockings. Claudine came over and was more obviously taking photos than before. She asked me to lean back on the cushions and let my breasts hang naturally and then for me to open my legs. This was a first for me, in front of girls and a camera at least, but it seemed the right thing to do. I parted my legs and I heard the camera click again. I heard Sophie from my side outside of immediate view say: “Lovely. Open your legs fully so the camera can see your hairy pussy and thighs.” I did as i was told and further pictures were taken before Sophie directed that I remove my stockings for the camera so that I could be fully nude."

yes they sure do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your photos are something else!!! I adore hair!! Am old school and love a full Bush!! Your pictures stirs childhood memories and discoveries!! I love your pink bikini pic!!!!! Many thanks!!

By *ambsLad2Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Excellent story so far and I love your photos. I had a FWB who had the fullest bush I've ever seen and would often "forget" to shave her legs and armpits. Yummy.

burgess hill

Great story. Luv your pics. Love to run my fingers through your thick bush.

Sophie asked if I wanted to go further as it would be good to see how far I could go without it being obvious that I wasn’t enjoying it. “Would you like to use this?” she said as she handed me a dildo that she had uncovered from a drawer in the bedside table. “Umm okay. I'll give it a go”, I replied. “It will show us if you become self-conscious.” I took the dildo from her and switched it on so that it was lightly buzzing. I licked it to make it a bit wet - I am not that keen on dry silicone - and placed the vibrating knob against my pussy lips and then slowly towards my clit. It actually felt good and I closed my eyes, trying to block out the fact two girls were watching me pleasure myself. I felt myself go wet - very quickly in fact - and I rubbed it more rhythmically against my pussy opening. “Push it in” said Sophie and I did so and the feeling against my g-spot was immense. I sensed my hips rising to the movement of the dildo and I forgot about the camera, just enjoying the waves of pleasure. I realised I was beginning to make a few noises and words and Sophie cottoned onto the fact I was ready to orgasm. It’s a fact that I cum very quickly. Three minutes is the norm. I am not sure if that is good or not; probably not for those involved with me. She told me to stop and I felt her hand remove mine and she took it upon herself to continue the motion but with less intense pressure so as to keep me on the cusp for longer. I was dying to cum and told her so, saying it was unfair to keep me waiting. She ignored me and continued the slow movement to keep me on the boil. I had opened my eyes and saw that Claudine was at the end of the bed with a proper 35mm camera this time not the Polaroid. She was clicking furiously, anxious not to waste any nice pics that might result from this first shoot. Having sat down next to me, Sophie now lay down at my side and turning towards me she said it was okay to cum now but that I must raise my arms above my head so that Claudine can see my hairy armpits. I did so, and felt two things, Sohpie’s long hair over my chest as she moved across to take my nipple in her mouth and her hand in my thick bush, pulling my hairy mons pubis towards my tummy to stretch the clit. This was too much for me and I orgasmed loudly immediately.

burgess hill

Hot.xx

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Love your hair its so good to see a natural woman

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Hot, hot, hot ,

Xx

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *mc_7465Man  over a year ago

oxford

Wow what a great story. Got me so hard thinking about your beautiful hairy body. Hairy women are so sensuous and sexy. Would love to worship your hairy naked body. I think it would be an intoxicating experience. Fabulous profile pictures too

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Divine

concluding episode coming later

I lay there for a little, Sophie’s hand still in my bush and Claudine sitting down with the camera laid to one side. “Well I think you passed the test, don’t you?” Sophie said. “Yes, I suppose so! It was nicer than I expected," I replied. “You look great too. The amount of hair you have is perfect. Enough to make it very striking but not too much that you look like a man. If I may say that! And your boobs are so soft too. Truly lovely. So, thank you for agreeing to shooting with us. Don't you agree, Claudine?"” she continued. “Yes I love your hairy legs, they look so furry.” she exclaimed while putting her hand in my leg hair and gently pulling it.

“Why don’t you have a shower Sarah?" Sophie suggested and she pointed towards the bathroom. "Claudine will help you with the controls.” “Yes, sure” and I took my heels off and Claudine and I walked over to the bathroom. It was tiled in marble and it looked much more sophisticated than mine at home. Sensing my confusion, Claudine advised that it was a very simple shower system. “Let me show you” she said, as she took off her top revealing her young pert breasts and then her leggings to show off her tanned and fit looking legs. She was a good looking girl. Her panties followed and wow she had pubes as well. As dark as her hair but her triangle was perhaps not as full as mine or maybe it had been trimmed at the edges. She entered the shower and it was then that I saw she had hair under her arms as well. It didn’t seem odd then or now probably because she was French and that nation's females had still to tame their body hair twenty years ago. It’s all changed now of course. Each nation is a homogenised version of everyone else. She showed me the controls and beckoned me in, the water now cascading down her back and over her stiff nipples.

burgess hill

Hope there are more tales. X

millstreet

millstreet

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Nice,

Xx

By *mc_7465Man  over a year ago

oxford

I get so hard reading this amazing story. Bush rules

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Very horny reading this

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

final installment on Monday

By *uan KnightMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"final installment on Monday"

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A lovely experience - you were so brave to even consider it, never mind actually doing it! You certainly have a way with words, happy memories and very arousing - both your pictures and stories, thanks for sharing!! x x

By *oyeurmeMan  over a year ago

derby

Nice story, i really like hairy women any you seem to enjoy being natural,long may it continue.

Loving this please keep going x

By *rjimMan  over a year ago

nr bristol

Great story...

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Gorgeous woman. Brilliant story. I love hairy women

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

By *illyboneon1Man  over a year ago

Louth

I adore hairy ladies xx But very very hard to find a full bush let alone pits and legs ! Simply stunning to read and view xx Ban shaving/ waxing x

The shower was so refreshing and it was nice to have Claudine soap my back. "Is it okay?" she enquired as I felt her hands move around to cup under my breasts, soaping them as she did so. "You have lovely breasts. so soft and natural." she whispered to me under the water as she began to knead the weight of my breast and touch my nipple. It was still sensitive from the orgasm so I saw it rise to erection pointing down and to the side. "Mmm, nice. Would you like to do a short session with Sophie? She said she would like to see how good you are other with other participants." she enquired. "You don't have to of course." I wondered what I had walked into but the girls seemed decent and professional and it was sexy. "Yes, of course, why not." I replied "Although I might not cum a second time." "Don't worry about that. If you cum, you cum." She said. "There is plenty of time."

I had washed my pussy hairs and she ushered me out of the shower into the bathroom where we roughly towelled ourselves. Claudine put on a t-shirt; I stayed naked, awaiting instructions. I noticed that the hairs on my legs had stuck to my pale skin and looked really dark and noticeable. "Come through" she said and we entered the bedroom where Sophie was waiting. "I thought it would be a good idea to work up a scenario with you that you might be comfortable with. We can then practise it and Claudine can then film it as we go along. Not professional quality though. Just casting type work. Is that okay?" she continued. "Yes of course", I replied wondering what it might be.

"Great. In which case I would like to act as a nurse and for you to be here for a medical exam. I will then examine you. I will want to make a lot of the fact that you are hirsute as it is so rare now for women to have hairy legs." she explained. "Clearly, we don't have a mock up of a surgery here so we will need to hire a set for the film proper but we can still practise it here."

She continued, "Okay, rather than dress you again let's assume you have arrived and that you have undressed. It's a hot day and you are very hot. This will explain why your armpit hair is damp. So please sit down Sarah." she went on.

She sat down next to me with a pad and pen simulating taking notes as she went through a list of admin and medical questions, and allowing Claudine's camera to film me naked on the sofa.

Claudine asked me sit forward slightly so she could film my breasts hanging down my chest and over my belly. I did so and Sophie continued the scenario by saying she would now examine them. She did so, putting her hand under my weight and then lifting them up so the camera could see my nipple. She kneaded my breasts slightly, mimicking feeling for lumps. "I can see you have had children from your shape," she said. "Yes I have had three. And yes they were far more full and pert than they are now. Unfortunately." I replied. "Don't worry it happens. Most women over 40 have breasts that sag." I heard this but only because I was 35 and that meant she was saying I was saggier than normal!

"Well, your breasts might droop Sarah but your nipples function perfectly," as she and I realised that my nipples had gone stiff from the touching.

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Lovely story and a sexy lady.

millstreet

By *orkshireBeef26Man  over a year ago

Kirkella

"I have never shaved. Ever. I suppose it is my Italian descent. It never occurred to me certainly not up until i was 35 I suppose. It was than (in 2000 or thereabouts) that I began to notice other women (in particular) staring at my legs in the swimming baths and over-hearing other shoppers whispering to each other "Look at her. She has hairy legs." It was the same at the beach where I often found couple and single men walking past my spot more times than was specifically necessary. Probably to have a good look at my bush or whatever. It didn't change my habits but I did try and ensure that it wasn't so noticeable but having black hair this was quite difficult. In the end I gave up and reverted to (my) normal.

It was in 2001, I think, when I wasn't surprised but was slightly shocked when a younger woman approached me in a pub while I waiting for a friend (who incidentally was 40 minutes late!). I had just come from the office and was wearing a mid-thigh length skirt, blouse and sheer tights and high heels. My legs were crossed and I was minding my own business getting increasingly cross at my friend's tardiness. Anyway, this woman came over ever so slightly embarrassed but said "I am sorry to barge into your thoughts but I couldn't but help to notice that you don't shave your legs." I realised that my crossed leg was fully in view and that the dark hairs were clearly visible under the satin on the tights. "Umm, yes" I replied not sure what she was going to say next. "It's just that being natural is so unusual these days and I wanted to compliment you on having nice legs....and also because...' She paused, working up what to say or more correctly how to say it. "The thing is I run a business called "Natural Nudes" which focuses on modelling natural women and I just couldn't not see if you were interested. I would have kicked myself. But sorry if this offends." Wow, I thought. Clearly I was different after all. I was only 35 so was still fairly attractive although a pregnancy or two had given my some tummy stretch marks and my boobs had gone firmly south after copious breast feeding that no amount of exercise could rectify.

I stayed silent for a while, not sure what to say, but sort of said "Go on, tell me more." "

Sarah

I Love and appreciate natural look Pussy Arms etc...

Gorgeous Attractive Busty Lady xxx

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Enjoying this, please continue

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

very good

I'm glad I 've read this so nice to see a natraly hairy woman.

burgess hill

By *azpiz1Man  over a year ago

Camberley

Fantastic stuff.

Love a natural lady, and you are stunning!

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

"When we film I will make sure we are positioned so that Claudine can film your erect nipples and me touching them" she said as she stopped her fondling and let my breast hang down again. "It's good that you have nipple hair", we can focus on that during the movie." "Okay", I replied, thinking it odd that we were going through the motions but not actually doing much. But, I suppose she was ensuring that I knew my part before we did it for real.

"The next thing is to focus on your hairy legs and then finally I will examine your pussy, although in the film I will call it your vagina. The studio we use has stirrups so I will be able to do a proper examination, well nearly proper anyway!" she laughed.

She asked me to spread my legs up and wide on the sofa to simulate the stirrups, exposing my hairy gash completely. "Goodness, Sarah, you really are very hairy" she said as Claudine continued her filming. "I will want to play with your hairy legs and thighs, you know that don't you? And perhaps admonish you for not shaving before coming in."

"Yes, I understand. You want it to seem a little gross and dirty." I murmured. "Yes, of course it is. Look at it, Sarah, your legs are black. Of course, it's dirty!"

"But luckily, that is what our clients want so that is what we will give them" she maintained, before saying that "Actually it's good to have a proper hirsute women here for a change." Claudine piped up from behind the camera "It sure is."

Sophie then stopped talking and began to run her hands through my black leg hair, pulling at the tufts of hair as she did so and opening my legs wide. Claudine moved to the side to film her hands going down my firm thighs and to focus on my long saggy breasts. Claudine motioned for me to lie back so that I was no longer sitting up but more lounged across the sofa. She said: "That's it, I want to film your tits as dirty empty pancakes." I did as I was told realising that that position emphasised my stretch marks and the crinkles in my stretched skin around my areola.

My concentration was broken by Sophie's fingers beginning to enter the pubic hair on my thighs.

burgess hill

I tried to focus on Sophie and her fingers running up my lips as he spread them, but the change in Claudine's tone was unsettling. Her words were now far more dirty than professional and I wondered if she needs to be like this for it work for her and for her be good behind the lens. She continued to film and I tried not to look at her but I saw wisp of her pubes underneath her short t-shirt.

"You are so hairy between your legs, Sarah but all appears to be in order. Do you masturbate?" she asked bluntly. "Umm, yes." "In which case, please masturbate for me", she demanded as she began to unbutton her white dress, revealing a toned and tanned body. She had pubic hair but it was trimmed. Her breasts were small and pert, similar to Claudine's. With her dress open, she returned to feeling my hairy legs while I started to feel my wet hairiness. "You good?" she said as she sat by my side once again and lifted up my breasts from the side of my chest, crinkling the skin around my nipples as she did so. "You are so saggy, Sarah, you know that? You have flat empty tits." she almost spat out but at the same time knowing exalt what to do with my stiff nipples. "Yes, I know, I am sorry", I replied, thinking that is what the role demanded.

burgess hill

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Nice

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A beautiful story! More