FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just my thoughts

Just my thoughts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There you were sitting in the car at the bottom of the hill very close to my home. Very nervous about meeting up with me for the first time, not knowing what to expect. A slight stirring in your trousers thinking about the evening ahead. Your phone bleeped, a text from your own little bunny girl, your heart jumped with excitement. You picked up your phone to read the message. “I’m ready for you honey” it said. You put your phone down and turned the keys in the ignition and started the car. You turned off the main road and drove slowly up the dark lane towards the house, your heart beating faster as you got closer. Parking up the car, you got out locking the door and started walking towards the house getting more nervous with each step. You open the gate and walk up to the front door. You stand there for a minute trying to compose yourself, slowly you reach out and knock the door. A light comes on somewhere in the house and you can hear me approaching the door. The door opens and I’m standing there in front of you with a big smile on my face. I put my finger to my lips indicating for you not to say anything. I reach out and put a blindfold over your eyes and take you by the hand and lead you into the house…………………………………

You raise your hand to remove the blindfold so you can see but I stop you. I lean into you and gently kiss you, as I do you try to put your hands on me but I stop you. I start opening the buttons on your shirt, dropping little kisses on your chest as I do. I’m rubbing my hands on your chest, gently pinching your nipples. I flick my tongue over your nipples, you let out a little moan. I push your shirt over your shoulders and it drops to the floor. I walk slowly around you, gentle kisses over your shoulders, over your back, rubbing my hands over your body. Gently squeeze your bum, keep kissing you all over your neck and back until I’m back in front of you. I hold your face in my hands, kissing you gently and deeply on the lips. You push your cock against me but I step away from you to stop you, you moan. I slide my hands down to the button on your jeans, slowly opening it. I slowly slide your zip down and slide my hand into your trousers outside your pant, gently rubbing your now throbbing cock. You push your cock harder against my hand as I gently squeeze your balls. I gently slide your trousers down and you step out of them. I put my arms around you and slide my hands into your pants, squeezing the cheeks of your sexy bum, mmmmm such a sexy bum it is to. I kiss you again and you try to touch me but I won’t let you. I move away and tell you not to move. You hear water running and realise that we’re in the bathroom and I’ve put the shower on………………………………..

You feel my hands on your bum, sliding your pants down your cock springs out hard and throbbing, you step out of them and I turn you to face me. I step back and get down on my knees in front of you. I lean forward and kiss the tip of your hard cock, and you let out another moan. I take your balls in my hand as I lick up and down your cock. You’re struggling to keep your hands off me now but I still won’t let you touch me. Very gently I take you in my mouth, you lean against the wall to hold yourself upright as your knees threaten to buckle underneath you. You gently push your cock into my mouth as I tease you with my tongue. I keep gently sucking you for a few minutes until you tell me you can’t take much more, so I stop and stand up. Don’t stop you say but I take you by the hand and lead you into the shower…………………….

You step under the warm water leaving it run over your body. I cover my hands in soap and start rubbing them all over your body. Soaping your cock and your swelling balls. Behind you I rub my hands over your bum, sliding a finger between your cheeks and teasing your hole with my finger. Gently pushing it in further making you squirm and moan, you’re calling me a tease. Reaching around and grabbing your cock while teasing your bum. Finally you can’t take any more. You turn around, take the blindfold off and push me against the wall of the shower. Holding my hands above me you push your lips hard onto mine and force your tongue into my mouth and kiss me passionately. At the same time I can feel your hard cock pushing against my very damp pussy. You let my arms go and I feel your hands on my tits, gently massaging them. I feel your lips on my nipples, feel your tongue licking and teeth gently nibbling them making them hard. My pussy is getting wetter as I enjoy your touch. I feel your foot pushing my feet apart then I feel your hand between my legs, that’s where I have to stop you……………….

I think we should take this up to the bedroom. I take you by the hand and lead you up the stairs to the bedroom. You lay me on the bed and lean over me kissing me, first on the lips then on my neck, down to my nipples which you seem to enjoy sucking, licking and nibbling. You tease me for a while then start to move down further, kissing over my belly and down to my now wet pussy. You gently part my lips and I feel your tongue on my clit, I almost explode straight away but you’re so gentle it’s amazing. You slide a finger into me and comment on how wet I am, you did that I say. You gently tease me with your fingers as your tongue flicks around my clit, god you’re turning me on so much I have to stop you, I don’t want to cum yet, you ignore me and keep flicking my clit with your tongue if you don’t stop you’re going to make me cum, mmmmmm yes stop, stop, oh god I’m cumming, cumming so hard I squirt. AMAZING. I sit up and kiss you deeply, reaching for your cock the same time. I tell you to lie on your belly and you lay down. I reach for the baby oil and put some on my hands. Rubbing my hands over your back, down over your bum and down over your thighs……………………….

After massaging you for a while I ask you to get up on your hands and knees, you do it without asking. I put my hands on your bum and rub in the oil, teasing your hole with a finger. Sliding my hand between your legs, I gently squeeze your balls and slowly wank your hard cock. Leaning forward I start to kiss your cheeks, teasing you with my tongue. I find your hole with my tongue and you almost collapse with pleasure. As I lick you, you push back against my tongue. I gentle fuck your hole with my tongue and listen as you call me a naughty girl. After a while you say you want me and can’t wait anymore. You bend me over and slide your hard cock into my waiting pussy, gently at first. I can feel your hands rubbing my bum, what a turn on. You start to push further into me with more force, fucking me hard. I can feel your thumb rubbing my hole while you fuck me harder and harder. You’re going to make me cum again. Jesus I’m cumming again, at the same time you can’t hold back any more and fuck me harder and harder until you shoot your hot cum deep inside my soaking pussy, moaning like fuck. We both collapse on the bed and fall asleep…………..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"There you were sitting in the car at the bottom of the hill very close to my home. Very nervous about meeting up with me for the first time, not knowing what to expect. A slight stirring in your trousers thinking about the evening ahead. Your phone bleeped, a text from your own little bunny girl, your heart jumped with excitement. You picked up your phone to read the message. “I’m ready for you honey” it said. You put your phone down and turned the keys in the ignition and started the car. You turned off the main road and drove slowly up the dark lane towards the house, your heart beating faster as you got closer. Parking up the car, you got out locking the door and started walking towards the house getting more nervous with each step. You open the gate and walk up to the front door. You stand there for a minute trying to compose yourself, slowly you reach out and knock the door. A light comes on somewhere in the house and you can hear me approaching the door. The door opens and I’m standing there in front of you with a big smile on my face. I put my finger to my lips indicating for you not to say anything. I reach out and put a blindfold over your eyes and take you by the hand and lead you into the house…………………………………

You raise your hand to remove the blindfold so you can see but I stop you. I lean into you and gently kiss you, as I do you try to put your hands on me but I stop you. I start opening the buttons on your shirt, dropping little kisses on your chest as I do. I’m rubbing my hands on your chest, gently pinching your nipples. I flick my tongue over your nipples, you let out a little moan. I push your shirt over your shoulders and it drops to the floor. I walk slowly around you, gentle kisses over your shoulders, over your back, rubbing my hands over your body. Gently squeeze your bum, keep kissing you all over your neck and back until I’m back in front of you. I hold your face in my hands, kissing you gently and deeply on the lips. You push your cock against me but I step away from you to stop you, you moan. I slide my hands down to the button on your jeans, slowly opening it. I slowly slide your zip down and slide my hand into your trousers outside your pant, gently rubbing your now throbbing cock. You push your cock harder against my hand as I gently squeeze your balls. I gently slide your trousers down and you step out of them. I put my arms around you and slide my hands into your pants, squeezing the cheeks of your sexy bum, mmmmm such a sexy bum it is to. I kiss you again and you try to touch me but I won’t let you. I move away and tell you not to move. You hear water running and realise that we’re in the bathroom and I’ve put the shower on………………………………..

You feel my hands on your bum, sliding your pants down your cock springs out hard and throbbing, you step out of them and I turn you to face me. I step back and get down on my knees in front of you. I lean forward and kiss the tip of your hard cock, and you let out another moan. I take your balls in my hand as I lick up and down your cock. You’re struggling to keep your hands off me now but I still won’t let you touch me. Very gently I take you in my mouth, you lean against the wall to hold yourself upright as your knees threaten to buckle underneath you. You gently push your cock into my mouth as I tease you with my tongue. I keep gently sucking you for a few minutes until you tell me you can’t take much more, so I stop and stand up. Don’t stop you say but I take you by the hand and lead you into the shower…………………….

You step under the warm water leaving it run over your body. I cover my hands in soap and start rubbing them all over your body. Soaping your cock and your swelling balls. Behind you I rub my hands over your bum, sliding a finger between your cheeks and teasing your hole with my finger. Gently pushing it in further making you squirm and moan, you’re calling me a tease. Reaching around and grabbing your cock while teasing your bum. Finally you can’t take any more. You turn around, take the blindfold off and push me against the wall of the shower. Holding my hands above me you push your lips hard onto mine and force your tongue into my mouth and kiss me passionately. At the same time I can feel your hard cock pushing against my very damp pussy. You let my arms go and I feel your hands on my tits, gently massaging them. I feel your lips on my nipples, feel your tongue licking and teeth gently nibbling them making them hard. My pussy is getting wetter as I enjoy your touch. I feel your foot pushing my feet apart then I feel your hand between my legs, that’s where I have to stop you……………….

I think we should take this up to the bedroom. I take you by the hand and lead you up the stairs to the bedroom. You lay me on the bed and lean over me kissing me, first on the lips then on my neck, down to my nipples which you seem to enjoy sucking, licking and nibbling. You tease me for a while then start to move down further, kissing over my belly and down to my now wet pussy. You gently part my lips and I feel your tongue on my clit, I almost explode straight away but you’re so gentle it’s amazing. You slide a finger into me and comment on how wet I am, you did that I say. You gently tease me with your fingers as your tongue flicks around my clit, god you’re turning me on so much I have to stop you, I don’t want to cum yet, you ignore me and keep flicking my clit with your tongue if you don’t stop you’re going to make me cum, mmmmmm yes stop, stop, oh god I’m cumming, cumming so hard I squirt. AMAZING. I sit up and kiss you deeply, reaching for your cock the same time. I tell you to lie on your belly and you lay down. I reach for the baby oil and put some on my hands. Rubbing my hands over your back, down over your bum and down over your thighs……………………….

After massaging you for a while I ask you to get up on your hands and knees, you do it without asking. I put my hands on your bum and rub in the oil, teasing your hole with a finger. Sliding my hand between your legs, I gently squeeze your balls and slowly wank your hard cock. Leaning forward I start to kiss your cheeks, teasing you with my tongue. I find your hole with my tongue and you almost collapse with pleasure. As I lick you, you push back against my tongue. I gentle fuck your hole with my tongue and listen as you call me a naughty girl. After a while you say you want me and can’t wait anymore. You bend me over and slide your hard cock into my waiting pussy, gently at first. I can feel your hands rubbing my bum, what a turn on. You start to push further into me with more force, fucking me hard. I can feel your thumb rubbing my hole while you fuck me harder and harder. You’re going to make me cum again. Jesus I’m cumming again, at the same time you can’t hold back any more and fuck me harder and harder until you shoot your hot cum deep inside my soaking pussy, moaning like fuck. We both collapse on the bed and fall asleep…………..

"

What a waste of time!!!

Thanks for the pm hun xx

» Add a new message to this topic