FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hour before England game

Hour before England game

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sat on a bar stool at the bar with my mate, and a couple of girls on a hen do, come over and start talkin to us. One of the ladies start touching my cock through my trousers, next minute she's putting her hand down my trousers and wanking me off, I sed jokingly 'I'm off to the toilet now love, come and give me a blow job', so I walk in the toilet then she walks in, so we go into a cubicle, I get my slightly hard cock out and push her head down next minute I'm being sucked off in cubicle, then while she's sucking she pulls down her shorts and asks me to fuck her. Anyway due to not having a condom and not having a clue who this lady is, and where she's been I refuse and said keep sucking. So after few minute of sucking her friends are outside shouting her name, so I had to stop her Cus her friends sounded very angry with her. They said to me what you been doing in there, I replied 'she followed me in' they were saying she's got a bloke. So I just left about four ladies on men's toilet arguing .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

...and then you woke up? lol

No this is true story what happened last night.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Shame she didn't finish what she started. Guess in a roundabout way her mates were trying to do the right thing in their eyes. Hope you enjoyed !

It was the frill of being in pub toilet, the actual Bj wasn't all that, Cus she was bit d*unk. Shake she didn't finish me off yea

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Shame she didn't finish what she started. Guess in a roundabout way her mates were trying to do the right thing in their eyes. Hope you enjoyed !"

Good story... Never happened to me but an ex gf did suck me off in the toilets of a train station once. We just got so horny we said feck it lets do it. Was such a turn on.

By the way that strapon in your pics looks interesting!! J x

"It was the frill of being in pub toilet, the actual Bj wasn't all that, Cus she was bit d*unk. Shake she didn't finish me off yea "

posted this in another thread about crazy sex..

not necesarily carzy or dangerous but had a very wierd one once.

got chatted up by a business woman in a german hotel while i was away on business. she seemed nice and after adrink just plainly asked me up to her room. who was i to say no?...

any way in the room was her hubby. naked tied to a chair in the corner of the room.

never done the cuckold thing before but was quite horny if a little odd.... she was an animal and we fucked for ages with him in the corner. every time he got hard-on she would slap his cock and balls and shout at him in German...

in the morning they came down for brekky and didnt even acknowledge me. i think it must have been their thing to pick up random guys like that.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I once sucked a guy off in a pub toilet when I went out to the pub next to NG1 in Notts. He didn't fancy crossdressers, but would apparently make an exception for me

Oh dear...

» Add a new message to this topic