FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > He’s Gone

He’s Gone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He’s gone came the text,

I didn’t need telling twice, I’d been waiting for the message to come and was in the car before she’d managed to reply to me response saying “I’m on my way”

It was one of those drives that passes by without you even realise you’d done it and before I knew it, I was pulling up just around the corner.

“I’m here” fired off from my phone

“Door is open” came back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Pushing the door, I already knew she’d be in the kitchen. Dressed for a day of lazing round the house, shorts and vest, but I knew there would be no underwear as I grabbed her and we kissed.

Lust filled kisses, my hand under her hair pulling her in deeper by her neck.

Her hands were fumbling at my jeans, but I pushed her back against the worktop, turn her around and kissed the back of her neck, my hand feeling her nipples through her top as she pushed back against me

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

I lift her vest over her head to reveal her ample bust. Nipples straining to be sucked, areola looking dark against her pale boobs, white against the tan from the summer spent in the garden.

“God I’ve missed your mouth” she says as I greedy suck and squeeze her boobs

She tries to pull me up from my knees where I’m quite happily sucking and adoring her boobs, but I have waited too long to cut this moment short.

My hand move down her tummy and stroke the inside of her thighs before I slide my fingers up the leg of her shorts to feel just how wet she is. Lockdown had led her to grow her bush for the first time since we’d met and it was a different sensation as I felt her soaking hairy pussy as if it was for the first time again

» Add a new message to this topic