FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1 bottle later...

1 bottle later...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One friday night me, my wife Deep and our friend steve decided to have a few drinks.

Deep went to the shop and bought a very large bottle of vodka for us all to share, I instantly knew what she wanted and that she was going to find it hard to keep composed. My wife has spoken of a threesome with this man in the past and the thought of them playing together has always turned me on, we had this particular fantasy of her seducing him while I was not present and me coming back to catch her in the act with him.

later on that night I decided to pop out briefly just to test deep, to my surprise when I got back steve and her were talking about our fantasy, she was telling him how much she wanted the fantasy to become reality and he was telling her how hard & horny she had made him just by mentioning it.

He told her that he had not had sex in 3 weeks I hoped that he would have a heavy load to cover her face. At that moment I entered the house, Steve looked scared as tho he had dome something wrong already but deep was still going for it, still talking dirty, still looking HORNY AS HELL. And it turned me on more than anything! I decided to lie down and leave them alone. Deep came in the bedroom asked for permission to play with steve I gave it to her saying that it was okay to suck he's throbbing cock even though I knew that she would take it further as she is a horny slut who loves cock! So I chose the slutiest! outfit she had and told her to put it on for him she did this and walked into the front room leaving the door open a jar so I watched through the gap(I knew she wanted me to see) as he stood up he groped her large breasts and explored her very wet pussy she gasped with pleasure and decided to return the favour firstly rubbing the bulge over he's jeans to then taking he's cock out and licking it up and down looking straight into he's eyes while doing this. To my surprise and hers steves cock looked a lot like mine i knew from then she would be obsessed with it. He took the lead again telling her to lie down he then delved into her pussy impulsively exploring it with he's whole mouth she loved every minute of it she kept looking at the door waiting for me to come in but I wanted to see how far she would go (it turns me on). You could tell that Steve was ready to fuck and that Deep wanted every inch of steves cock, she then whispered not so quietly "i want you to fuck me right here on the sofa" he looked at the door and didn't see me, he proceeded... The next thing i heard was a loud moan from deep he had thrusted he's huge cock inside her and was fucking her harder than ever just how she liked it! I could hear how wet her pussy was from the door she was sucking her fingers and rubbing her clit as he fucked her. when deep sucks her finger that only means one thing she wants me to join her so she could drain my cock as well. I heard him say that her pussy was tight and he didn't think he could last much longer she told him to cum on her face so he started to speed up, fucking her faster and faster he pulled out holding he's cock and she got on her knees on the floor grabbing steve's cock and immediately rubbed it up and down directing it to her face giving him that dirty look again! He gasped as an explosion of cum hit her face relentlessly she loved it and was smiling as her pretty face was covered. I felt rock hard and decided it was my time to walk in on these two and show deep what she was missing.............TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic mate!! Got me rock hard!! Will this be a regular meet now? J

I just want everyone to know that I Deep wrote this for my Bf from he's perspective for all the men out there to get into and enjoy. xx

Not sure if it will J I will ask my husband tho. xx

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Thanks Deep. Well I certainly got into it!! lol

Will have to let ye know next time I am in London. Maybe meet for a drink. J x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

LOVE this scenario