FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Good Bitch

Good Bitch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetcorruption OP   Couple  over a year ago

At home

She leads you blindfold into the room and tells you to sit down,you feel the cold of the wood against your naked skin as you lower yourself down.

You sense she is watching you,you hear the click of the lighter and smell the smoke as she enjoys a cigarette,you feel her hand run up your inside leg and without any hesistation grasp your cock,"mmm,you are pleased to see me" she says and you answer yes,mistress".

You feel the warmth of her lips as she softly sucks your hard cock,teasing the tip with her tongue,running down over your shaft and licking your balls.She wanks you slowly whilst sucking and licking.

"Would you like me to remove your blindfold" she asks ,"Yes mistress" you reply.

She removes the blindfold and allows you to see the large strap on she is wearing,she giggles as you realise what's going to happen.

"Over the chair" she demands,you dont disagree and as you bend over she's behind you.

Teasing your arse with her tongue,allowing you to relax before she slides a finger in.

Two fingers gently fucking you as her hand is wanking your throbbing cock.

"Fuck me mistress" you moan with pleasure."Are you sure" she asks and you back your arse onto her taking her fingers deeper.

She caresses the end of her cock with a little lube and enters you slowly,your groaning with pleasure and as you get used to it pushing yourself back onto her allowing her to fuck you deep whilst wanking your hard cock.

"Cum for me bitch" she demands as she forces the cock deep inside your tight arse.

The deep thrust sends you over the edge and she feels you cum all over her fingers,"mmm thats a good bitch" she tells you.

"Thank you Mistress" you say

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

A fantastic story. I would love to play this way.

Thankyou for posting Mistress.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic