FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor fun

Outdoor fun

By *White_Knight- OP   Man  over a year ago

leamington

We're driving home after a country pub lunch and the summer weather has got you feeling a little horny and mischievous. You pull your light summer dress up to your waist and spread your legs wide to reveal your smooth pussy. I'm turned at the sight of you playing with yourself as we are driving along and the fact you have been wearing no underwear all day really turns me on. You're massaging your clit with with one hand as the other slides down the top of your dress so you can caress your boobs. My rock hard cock is straining against my shorts so I undo my fly and pull it out. The sight of my big cock sends a shiver of excitement down your spine and you lean across and slowly start to wank me off whilst still playing with yourself. I pull over into the entrance of a field and you jump across the car to take my cock in your mouth. The warm moist feel of your Tongue on my helmet really excites me and I beg you to suck me harder and faster whilst tossing me off. I have to taste your sweet pussy juices but you then jump out of the car and walk into the field turning your head back towards me giving a suggestive grin and a flash of your bum as you walk towards some hay bails. I run to catch you up and grab you from behind to carry you into the field. I sit you on a hay bail after stripping you and myself down. I kiss my way up one of your legs brushing past your throbbing clit to your firm boobs. I cup them with my hands and gently suck and bite on your hard sensitive nipples. My cock rubs up against your inner thigh and you reach down to place it against your clit. You demand me to suck harder on your nipples as you begin to rub my cock against your clit. I start thrusting my cock against your clit as you lay back and take the firm force on your clit until you shudder with excitement. My lips move down your body caressing every inch til I get to your glistening wet pussy. I lick your pussy starting at the base and slowing rising to your clit and tasting your sweet pussy along the way. I massage your clit with my lips before sucking firmly and rubbing it with my tongue at the same time. This instantly has you moaning with pleasure and you push my head hard against your clit with your hands gripping my hair tightly as  this sends shockwaves through your body. I begin to finger your now dripping wet pussy and return my tongue to your clit. Your back is arched and your hips are thrusting your pussy hard against me as you come close to orgasm. My fingers are now furiously thrusting in and out of you caressing the deepest parts of your pussy with my tongue vigerously lapping at you clit. Your whole body shakes and squirms as you reach climax soaking me in your cum which I happily savour every last drop. I pick you up off the hay bail and throw you over. I bend you over spank your bum nice and hard making you scream with every hit. Your legs are nicely spread for me to slowly ease my cock into your pussy. I only give you a few inches to begin with which winds you up til you beg for my cock deep inside. I carry on teasing you and when you're not expecting it I thrust my big cock inside you which has you gasping for breath from the pleasure it sends shooting through you. Your head tilts back as you gasp and I grab your hair with my hand. I pull on it as i'm fucking you from behind with my balls slapping against your clit and my other hand pulls your body on to my cock. You are trapped and defenceless, hair pulled tight, hard up against a hay bail, in a wide open field for any passer by to catch you being fucked shamelessly. The excitement is electric for both of us. I love the feel of your pussy tightly gripping around my cock and your body shaking with every orgasm you receive. I pull out of you and drop you to your knees so you can taste your own pussy on my cock. You kneel open mouthed sliding your lips up and down my shaft sending me over the edge. I wank my cock furiously covering your face and boobs in my cum as you massage and squeeze my balls to get every last drop I have to offer......

Just a little story I wrote for a ex and txt to her to make her horny at work hope you liked it too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic